It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious U.S. Swine Flu Probe Widens as Mexico Finds Swine Flu *updated*

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Texas: State officials confirm seven cases of influenza A (H1N1) in El Paso.
2 minutes ago from web

CDC Confirms Second H1N1 (Swine Flu) Case In Kentucy State
www.lex18.com...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Unfortunately, I don't think so. I have been looking, but haven't found any. So far, all I can find is second hand stories like my own and others on this board. I keep thinking that the best places to look would be personal blogs of reservists, but that may not be true.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Cameoii

I've checked blogs, message boards, chat rooms, nothing found yet..
one would think there would be news some where. It is the net after all.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Cameoii

Well one thing about it........when the convoys start rolling we will see them.........

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Indiana: State health officials confirm 12 new cases of influenza A (H1N1) bringing the state total to 15.
5 minutes ago from web

Texas: State officials confirm seven cases of influenza A (H1N1) in El Paso.

twitter.com...

Three new probable cases reported today Minnesota
www.startribune.com...:_Yyc:aUU

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Ok,sorry.I guess I am just a bit jumpy today.I worried myself sick,worrying about getting sick when absolutly nobody in the hospital or on the public transport seemed remotly bothered about it.

As I have said before we moved to a farmhouse in the middle of nowhere and since these flu reports started we have not been out into the town at all (we stocked up well) so for me this was a big deal and still feeling jumpy! I hate going to that Hospital at the best of times ,I am always worried about bringing something back and infecting the rest of the kids,which has happened several times (the running to the toilet kind of infection!)

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
The "Mission" was a success...kinda

Mexico, Sonora, Cananea: Second Influenza A (H1N1) Case Confirmed in Sonora. #swineflu #H1N11 minute ago from web

FRANKFORT, Ky. (AP) - Kentucky health department says CDC has confirmed swine flu in Daviess County man.30 minutes ago from TweetDeck

Canada, Quebec: One New Case of Influenza A (H1N1) Confirmed; National Confirmed Case Count Rises to 165. #swineflu #H1N19 minutes ago from web

El Paso: State Officials Confirm Seven Cases of Influenza A (H1N1): Date: May 05, 2009 21:09 UTC Risk: Low Local media report that th..6 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Nayarit: First Case of Influenza A (H1N1) Confirmed in Nayarit: Date: May 05, 2009 20:59 UTC Risk: Medium Nayarit-Network Communicati..7 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Middlesbourgh: One Case of Measles Confirmed : Date: May 05, 2009 20:51 UTC Risk: Low BBC News reports one confirmed case of measles ..7 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Stockton: One Case of Measles Confirmed : Date: May 05, 2009 20:51 UTC Risk: Low BBC News reports one confirmed case of measles in St..7 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Baltz Elementary School: One New Influenza A (H1N1) Case Confirmed: Date: May 05, 2009 20:50 UTC Risk: Medium Multiple media sources ..7 minutes ago from twitterfeed

[edit on 5/5/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
You Tube In Egregious Censorship Of Alex Jones Channel May 05, 2009

You Tube has once again proven itself to be a corporate gatekeeper working to destroy free speech and the alternative media after it suspended the popular ‘Alex Jones Channel’ - primarily because Alex Jones showed a print out of a news article during a live show.

www.infowars.com...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Efforts resume on flu response - Shelbyville News: New York Times BlogsEfforts resume on flu responseShelbyville.. /cqfnlehalf a minute ago from twitterfeed

NC still has one confirmed case of swine flu - Asheville Citizen-Times: WAVY-TVNC still has one confirmed case o.. /cmnndzless than a minute ago from twitterfeed

(Unc. Cases Summary), Hawaii, USA: 3 probable cases in Oahu.Source:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Okay the military helicopter just flew over my building and it looked like it landed at our small "very small airport" I am heading out to take pictures and see whats going on.............

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by saratoga123

I understand...I had similar experiences caring for my 96 year old grandmother for 3 years as she was bounced from her own home to the hopsital, and to the nursing home, and round and round! Hence...my charge to "go get em" I could write a book from what I learned taking care of her! You have my complete understanding!

[edit on 5-5-2009 by burntheships]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Hmmm...
cancels U.S. Navy mission to Pacific
www.reuters.com...

brentbrookhouse: Walgreens is selling facemasks at the front of the store. SWINE FLU!!!
less than 20 seconds ago from txt

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Maybe I've been looking to recently for the Military action websites. If this virus did start several months ago, as some of us are starting to suspect, then any Military actions would have started then too. I've found this. Do you guys think it has anything to do with our current situation or not?

The 1st Brigade Combat Team of the 3rd Infantry, which was first into Baghdad, Iraq, in 2003, started its controversial assignment Wednesday.The First Raiders will spend 2009 as the first active-duty military unit attached to the U.S. Northern Command since it was created. They will be based in Fort Stewart, Georgia, and focus primarily on logistics and support for local police and rescue personnel, the Army says.
According to Northern Command’s Web site, the CBRNE Consequence Management Response Force is a team that will ultimately number about 4,700 personnel from the different military branches that would deploy as the Department of Defense’s initial response force.

Its capabilities include search and rescue, decontamination, medical, aviation, communications and logistical support. Each CCMRF will be composed of three functional task forces — Task Force Operations, Task Force Medical and Task Force Aviation — that have individual operational focus and mission skills, the Web site says.

Deployment of US troop to the Homefront

I realize that this was in 2008, but the location of deployment is suspicious. Fort Stewart is only about 250 miles from CDC. That would make a long drive (about 4 hrs) but a real short trip by helicopter. Sorry the CT in me is showing!

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
Okay the military helicopter just flew over my building and it looked like it landed at our small "very small airport" I am heading out to take pictures and see whats going on.............

would be interesting to see, just be careful they may not like their picture taken.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Cameoii

You did see my links earlier about NorthCom?

While the Military does not let on...they knew about his from the start.
Medical officials at Joint Base on alert for H1N1 flu virus

Golden Nugget of truth buried in an article...

The Defense Department's worldwide influenza monitoring program credited the medical staff at Randolph Air Force Base, Texas, for helping to identify the H1N1 virus detected in two 16-year-old boys in mid-April. Both boys have made full recoveries, and no additional cases have been identified at the Randolph clinic, a medical official there said.

Defense Department officials are monitoring the H1N1 outbreak closely, with their primary focus on protecting the military population, a senior Pentagon official said April 27.

The Pentagon is organizing a task force that would help with transportation, logistics and distributing medical supplies in the event of a pandemic, a news report said.
President Barack Obama told the National Academy of Sciences the emerging incidence of H1N1 in the United States "is obviously a cause for concern and requires a heightened state of alert, but it's not a cause for alarm."

www.mcguire.af.mil...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Cameoii

Wow, you may be onto something there, we all though it was because of the people getting fed up with the way things were going. It had not struck me till now that this may have all been planed a long time ago.
Interesting. And sadly at this point, i would not put anything past TPTB look at the past, they have used chem's and bio's on us before, old doc's from the 50s and 60s prove that. Interesting.

the more you learn, the more you feel like a little bitty worm on a big hook *lol*

[edit on 5-5-2009 by severdsoul]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Not trying to be Nosy here, but, if we all updated our locations on our avatars we'd have a better idea of what's going on where

Lastest Outlook and News
en.wikipedia.org...

SCENARIOS: Make an H1N1 vaccine? Or not? r.reuters.com... minutes ago from Reuters.com

BC-HI--APNewsAlert/19Health officials have announced confirmation of the first 3 swine flu cases in Hawaii4 minutes ago from TweetDeck

Snohomish County, Washington, USA: 1 confirmed case. Source: King 5 News Date: 5 May 2009, 20:39 GMT3 minutes ago from twitterfeed

King County, Washington, USA: 7 confirmed cases. Source: King 5 News Date: 5 May 2009, 20:39 GMT3 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada: 1 confirmed case.Patient recently traveled to Mexico.Source: Metro NewsDate: 5:29:00 p.m. Tuesday May 5, 2009 in..3 minutes ago from twitterfeed

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I am in an area of Cornwall near RAF St. Mawgan and there has been an awful lot of military helicoptors and Air Ambulances going over us in the last two weeks.

I know there is something going on but you cannot say anything in public,everyone thinks you are a nutcase or are overreacting.

Why are more people not concerned?

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by saratoga123

Possible explanation...they are not getting any information...and are not seeking alternate information such as ATS...sad.

Navy Confirms Three Cases of H1N1 Flu
Story Number: NNS090504-17
Release Date: 5/4/2009 4:32:00 PM
www.navy.mil...

[edit on 5-5-2009 by burntheships]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Collierville School to Reopen After Possible Swine Flu Case
www.myeyewitnessnews.com...

More Cases Of Flu Show Up In Toronto, Peel And Halton
www.citynews.ca...

DOH says two suspected cases of A (H1N1) infection in Cebu
www.abs-cbnnews.com...

alexpkane: I wonder how many bars will be serving H1N1 shooters for Cinco de Mayo tonight?
1 minute ago from web

mommysms: Oh no! H1N1 in Lucas' school. And both of us aren't feeling well. Hope it is a coincidence.
1 minute ago from web

JManDiddyBomb: A kid right down the street has Swine Flu 'influenza A (H1N1)'
less than a minute ago from web

ShinyHappyHead: The first reported case of H1N1 in Oklahoma from a women who came back from Puerto Vallarta on vacation. Congrats!
less than a minute ago from Seesmic Desktop

DezzGotSteeze: So my mom said somebody in edmond supposedly has swine flu. Wtf?
half a minute ago from TwitterBerry

dennywan: back from PNE. Not feeling very well..... OMG SWINE FLU. *cough cough dies*
less than 20 seconds ago from web

rodrigo96: watching the news....swine flu is getting worse!!URG!!!
less than 20 seconds ago from web

myfoxdc: RT @syancyfox5: Now that CDC says schools w/ swine flu can re-open.. did health officials overreact??? Your.. http://(link tracking not allowed)/e3leo (expand)
half a minute ago from twitrss

new topics

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join