It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious U.S. Swine Flu Probe Widens as Mexico Finds Swine Flu *updated*

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Onward and Upward...

US, Oklahoma: CDC confirms Oklahoma's first case of influenza A (H1N1) in Pontotoc County; the case had traveled to Mexico #swineflu1 minute ago from web

US, Connecticut: Two new cases of influenza A (H1N1) confirmed in Fairfield University students; statewide total reaches 4. #swineflu7 minutes ago from web

#H1N1 case alert: Florence, Italy: 1 confirmed caseSource: (Italian) Reuters Italia(English translation), Ministero Sett..11 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Bahamas: 20 Cases Test Negative for Influenza A (H1N1): Date: May 05, 2009 16:33 UTC Risk: Medium The Bahamas news source The Bahama ..12 minutes ago from twitterfeed

New Providence: One Suspected Influenza A (H1N1) Case Dismissed: Date: May 05, 2009 16:30 UTC Risk: Medium The Bahamas news source Th..12 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Abaco: 16 Suspected Influenza A (H1N1) Cases Dismissed: Date: May 05, 2009 16:27 UTC Risk: Medium The Bahamas news source The Bahama ..12 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Ottawa: One Case of Influenza A (H1N1) Confirmed: Date: May 05, 2009 16:16 UTC Risk: Medium Multiple media outlets report that local ..12 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Illinois: Total of 82 Influenza A (H1N1) Cases Confirmed by State Officials: Date: May 05, 2009 16:12 UTC Risk: Low Two local media s..12 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Miami Dade County: Three Probable Influenza A (H1N1) Cases Under Investigation: Date: May 05, 2009 15:39 UTC Risk: Medium The Sun Sen..about 1 hour ago from twitterfeed

South East England: One Confirmed Case of Influenza A (H1N1) Associated with Travel to Mexico; Total UK Case Count Rises to 28: Date:..about 1 hour ago from twitterfeed

Nashua: Probable Influenza A (H1N1) Case Under Investigation; Attends School in Massachusetts: Date: May 05, 2009 14:56 UTC Risk: Med..about 1 hour ago from twitterfeed

Mexico: 60 Additional Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Confirmed; Total Number of Confirmed Cases Reaches 866: Date: May 05, 2009 14:53 UT..about 2 hours ago from twitterfeed

Costa Rica: Ministry of Health Confirms a Total of Eight Influenza A (H1N1) Cases : Date: May 05, 2009 14:42 UTC Risk: Low Multiple i..about 2 hours ago from twitterfeed

York County: CDC Confirms State’s First Influenza A (H1N1) Case: Date: May 05, 2009 14:31 UTC Risk: Medium The Maine Department of He..about 2 hours ago from twitterfeed

Morelos: First Six Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Confirmed: Date: May 05, 2009 14:24 UTC Risk: Medium Several local and national media ..about 2 hours ago from twitterfeed

Salt Creek Township: CDC Confirms One New Influenza A (H1N1) Case: Date: May 05, 2009 14:22 UTC Risk: Medium Multiple media sources r..about 2 hours ago from twitterfeed

Badajoz: One Confirmed Influenza A (H1N1) Case Reported: Date: May 05, 2009 13:31 UTC Risk: Medium The Spanish news source Europa Pre..about 3 hours ago from twitterfeed

Landkreis Harz: One New Confirmed Case of Influenza A(H1N1); National Confirmed Case Count Reaches Nine: Date: May 05, 2009 13:25 UTC..about 3 hours ago from twitterfeed

Mexico City: Four Additional Fatal Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Reported; Total Number of Confirmed Deaths Reaches 20: Date: May 05, 2..about 3 hours ago from twitterfeed

Plymouth County: One New Influenza A (H1N1) Case Confirmed: Date: May 05, 2009 13:18 UTC Risk: Medium Multiple media sources and the ..about 3 hours ago from twitterfeed

Moscow: Two Mongolian Nationals Hospitalized with Suspected Influenza A (H1N1) : Date: May 05, 2009 13:11 UTC Risk: Medium Life.ru, a..about 3 hours ago from twitterfeed

Panama: 18 Suspected Influenza A (H1N1) Cases Dismissed: Date: May 05, 2009 13:07 UTC Risk: Medium The Panamanian news source Telemet..about 3 hours ago from twitterfeed

Hampshire County: Two New Influenza A (H1N1) Cases Confirmed: Date: May 05, 2009 13:07 UTC Risk: Medium Multiple media sources and th..about 3 hours ago from twitterfeed

[edit on 5/5/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
OK now...who's playing follow the leader here?

Go back about a dozen posts and see what I see?

Now...don't any of you change yer posts...I'll change mine...I got back-up material

Scary...nothing...then *wham*...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Looks like number of H1N1 cases in the US are just exploding... my mail is so busy... 10 mails per hour with new casesless than a minute ago from TweetDeck

Davidson County: Tennessee Confirms Second Case of Influenza A (H1N1): Date: May 05, 2009 16:41 UTC Risk: Low Knox News, a local sour..4 minutes ago from twitterfeed

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
OK...some research results. I didn't find any local reports of dead pigs in rivers. The first thing I found was kinda spooky, though. Please no flames...I just found it an interesting coincidence!

Mark 5:11

A large herd of pigs was feeding on the nearby hillside. 12The demons begged Jesus, "Send us among the pigs; allow us to go into them." 13He gave them permission, and the evil spirits came out and went into the pigs. The herd, about two thousand in number, rushed down the steep bank into the lake and were drowned.

Now on with the news stories. It seems like alot of this thing was taking place in 2007. I wonder if that should have been our first clue!

Hundreds of dead pigs were found floating in a river near Fuqing city, Fujian Province. Some of the pigs had washed up on the road side.

According to the Southeast Express Paper, most of the carcasses were piglets wrapped in sacks.

It was also reported that a similar situation was encountered in Hongdong County, Shanxi Province. According to the local government, over half the area’s pigs have died—about 1300. The County Animal Husbandry Bureau says that pigs are dying from a combination of Eperythrozoon and swine fever.

Chinese River

A Lake View man is accused of dumping more than 140 dead pigs into the Raccoon River in western Iowa

Raccoon River 2007

Rustavi 2 reports that the 3000 dead pigs have been dumped into local rivers by farmers. The TV station also reports that infected meat is being sold at markets in Samegrelo.

Head of the National Service of Food Safety, Veterinary and Plant Protection Department, under the Ministry of Agriculture, Levan Orkoshneli told The Messenger on May 10, "Information was spread erroneously: the widespread disease is not a 'pig plague'."

Western Georgia 2007

""I found four dead pigs two weeks ago and three yesterday in the stream,"" he said.

Canggu 2007

"Others told me they had seen dead pigs floating belly-up down the river and even a dead crocodile, all poisoned by the mine."

Essequibo River

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Times article about how anti-virals are being saved to give to people the anti-viral won't help. I know, its brillant.

We give Tamiflu only to those it can't help

[edit on 2009/5/5 by Aeons]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
CDC Briefing on Public Health Investigation of Human Cases of H1N1 Flu (Swine Flu) 5/5 at 1:30 p.m. ET. bitly.com... minutes ago from web

Daily update (5/5/09): Total cases of novel H1N1 flu in US = 403, states affected = 38: bitly.com... #swineflu #h1n1about 2 hours ago from web

CDC PSAs provide timely messages about what you can do to protect yourself and your family. http://(link tracking not allowed)/9wooV #swinefluabout 2 hours ago from web

What to Do If You Get Flu-Like Symptoms. http://(link tracking not allowed)/hvsaS #h1n1 #swinefluabout 2 hours ago from web

Swine Flu Update to H1N1 Flu (Swine Flu): Information for Specific Groups page: Link added for: People .. /ch25rgabout 1 hour ago from twitterfeed

Swine Flu Developments on swine flu worldwide - guardian.co.uk: guardian.co.ukDevelopments on swine flu.. /8rjhhnabout 1 hour ago from twitterfeed

Swine Flu Developments on swine flu worldwide - The Associated Press: Straits TimesDevelopments on swin.. /cttx45about 3 hours ago from twitterfeed

Swine Flu Ottawa Public Health confirms H1N1 Swine Flu case - Ottawa Citizen: MyFox DetroitOttawa Publi.. /c9wgawabout 3 hours ago from twitterfeed

Swine Flu Swine flu spreads beyond Toronto area, cases almost double to 31 - CBC.ca: CTV.caSwine flu sp.. /cl4smoabout 3 hours ago from twitterfeed

Swine Flu Swine flu leaflet delivery begins - BBC News: Channel 4 NewsSwine flu leaflet delivery begins.. /cwl644about 3 hours ago from twitterfeed

Swine Flu Canada's 'flu hunters' track a wily new virus - Globe and Mail: guardian.co.ukCan.. /cmflx9about 3 hours ago from twitterfeed

Swine Flu Update to H1N1 Flu (Swine Flu): Information for Specific Groups page: Link added for: People .. /ch25rgabout 3 hours ago from twitterfeed

Swine Flu Press Briefings Page: Contact the Newsroom section on the Press Briefings page /cr2u8wabout 3 hours ago from twitterfeed

Swine Flu Interim Guidance to Assist State and Local Health Departments in Developing Programs for Migr.. /cgohgqabout 5 hours ago from twitterfeed

Swine Flu Interim Guidance for Employers for Protection of Migrant and Seasonal Farmworkers from the No.. /ct4xr7about 5 hours ago from twitterfeed

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Nueces County, Texas officials are reporting 574 suspected swine flu cases; Illinois state confirms a total of 82 swine flu cases. about 2 hours ago from web

Spain and Britain in focus of WHO flu monitoring r.reuters.com... minutes ago from Reuters.com

Flu experts to confer as WHO tally hits 1,124 r.reuters.com... 5 hours ago from Reuters.com

Experts see little risk from H1N1-infected pigs r.reuters.com... 1 hour ago from Reuters.com

Mexico says pork import bans unjustified, illegal r.reuters.com... 2 hours ago from Reuters.com

China bans pork from 17 more U.S. states - USDA r.reuters.com... 4 hours ago from Reuters.com

US NOW HAS 403 CONFIRMED SWINE FLU CASES IN 38 STATES, CDC SAYS r.reuters.com... 2 hours ago from Reuters.com

Antiviral sales soar after flu scare, weekly data shows r.reuters.com... 3 hours ago from Reuters.com

Another Post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
(per Redpillblues)

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Looks like it's peaking now

BC-US--APNewsAlert/18US health official says schools no longer need to close because of swine flu1 minute ago from TweetDeck

Canada, Calgary: Two New Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Confirmed; One With No Travel History But Contact With Travelers from Mexico.3 minutes ago from web

Washington, Oklahoma, Nevada, Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia and Maine also... official toll at 403 with hundreds of possible cases, majority in Texas4 minutes ago from TweetDeck

Here's one to follow in the background....some person chat concerning this...
twitter.com...

Back Door:
Reuters: Obama to seek $63 billion for global health initiative to help the world's poorest.1 minute ago from web

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

Nueces County, Texas officials are reporting 574 suspected swine flu cases

Didn't we read a report a few pages back that stated 95-99% of suspected cases would be confirmed? If not, my apologies.

Hx3- Here are some possible backdoor stories for you, from my local paper.

Probe wrapping up for interrogation memo lawyers

EPA: ethanol crops displaces climate-friendly ones

US plays down incident at sea with Chinese vessels

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Cameoii

Star 4 U !

ALWAY'S keep an eye on the Back Door...that's where the Zombies come in everytime

Let me interrupt you there, because we got more disturbing news... 3 new probable swine flu cases in Minnesotahalf a minute ago from TweetDeck

Perhaps I need a filter.. if the email have the words 'swine' or 'flu' or 'H1N1', not read, trash it...2 minutes ago from TweetDeck

Puerto Rico: Two New Influenza A Cases Under Investigation: Date: May 05, 2009 17:22 UTC Risk: High The Puerto Rican news source Prim..1 minute ago from twitterfeed

Calgary: Two Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Confirmed : Date: May 05, 2009 17:15 UTC Risk: Low The Government of Alberta Health and Well..1 minute ago from twitterfeed

Tetovo: 69 New Mumps Cases Reported Since April 27: Date: May 05, 2009 17:10 UTC Risk: Low The Macedonian National Institute for Publ..1 minute ago from twitterfeed

MADRID (AP) - Spain has reported 16 more cases of swine flu, raising the country's total to 73 .4 minutes ago from TweetDeck

Now...who was saying watch the next week...a few days ago? Hmmm...

Time for a SIT-6 *I would say*

Back Door:
More "Laughs"...

"Who wants a burger?" Obama said. Then, to Caren Bohan of Reuters: "You're in charge of taking everybody's orders."1 minute ago from TweetDeck

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Cameoii

Damn..........that is sorta in my backyard???? I never heard of this......I will check with some local sources

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Influenza A(H1N1) - update 16
www.who.int...

5 May 2009 -- As of 16:00 GMT, 5 May 2009, 23 countries have officially reported 1490 cases of influenza A (H1N1) infection.

Mexico has reported 822 laboratory confirmed human cases of infection, including 29 deaths. The United States has reported 403 laboratory confirmed human cases, including one death.

The following countries have reported laboratory confirmed cases with no deaths - Austria (1), Canada (140), China, Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (1), Colombia (1), Costa Rica (1), Denmark (1), El Salvador (2), France (4), Germany (9), Ireland (1), Israel (4), Italy (5), Netherlands (1), New Zealand (6), Portugal (1), Republic of Korea (2), Spain (57), Switzerland (1) and the United Kingdom (27).

Swine Flu WestJet cuts forecast amid slump, swine flu - Globe and Mail: CBC.caWestJet cuts forecast ami.. /c2jwjr3 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Swine Flu Mexico plans swine flu stimulus package - CBC.ca: Straits TimesMexico plans swine flu stimulu.. /d4hhbh3 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Swine Flu Three swine flu cases - Fairview Post: BBC NewsThree swine flu casesFairview Post, Canad.. /cc3lzd3 minutes ago from twitterfeed

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
US, Michigan: Six cases of influenza A (H1N1) confirmed in Ottawa County, among a cluster of Hope College students; 7 total cases in state.3 minutes ago from web

Confirmed DE swine flu cases now at 20
www.wdel.com...

Jindal suggests school closures
www.dailyworld.com...

American Airlines is canceling about a quarter of its daily flights to Mexico, at least through June 10.1 minute ago from TweetDeck

Swine flu in Pontotoc County - Ada Evening News: Examiner.comSwine flu in Pontotoc CountyAda Evening News, .. /cd95scless than 20 seconds ago from twitterfeed

#H1N1 case alert: Tel Aviv, Israel: 1 Confirmed cases of H1N1.A third case of swine flu was diagnosed in Israel Saturday..less than 20 seconds ago from twitterfeed

Another Post:
(per Ecoparity)...Aw the heck with it...just follow him...

(per larphillips)
(per Night Watchman)

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Cameoii

Yes according to an article that i read that statement came from the CDC.

So far, 99 percent of suspected cases tested for follow-up are confirmed, the CDC said

Form this article

www.chicagobreakingnews.com...

Hope that's what you were looking for.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
US, Wisconsin: Two new cases of influenza A (H1N1) confirmed by CDC in Ozaukee and Sheboygan counties; five cases statewide. #swineflu2 minutes ago from web

Michigan confirms 6 cases of H1N1 (aka "swine flu"). 4 new "probable" cases added to list. Get rundown by county at www.wlns.com2 minutes ago from TweetDeck

Another Post:
(per Cloudsinthesky)...watch this one also...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by chise61

Wow, that would be 568 in that county alone. Those types of numbers would surely send people running to the hills. No wonder they are not confirming all cases.

Have we discussed this, yet? It seems like so many of these stories run together!

U.S. Air Force Study Proposed 2009 Influenza Pandemic in 1996

I know that the Air Force 2025 has been mentioned on ATS before, but I believe it was in regards to weather control.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
2006 SUMMIT COVERAGE: Author Barry says pandemic planners should expect waves
www.cidrap.umn.edu...

Scientists Learn Why The Flu May Turn Deadly: Influenza Virus 'Paralyzes' The Immune System
www.sciencedaily.com...

Flu outbreak: The pig connection
www.newscientist.com...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I figured the best way to get a grip on the present is to look at the past, so i went digging for old news papers. Nothing concrete but interesting, that the headlines read almost the same as now.

Capital Times swine flu as the most likely cause of the frightening Legionnaires Not until after tissues of the dead victims had been contaminated did the medical examiners turn to nickel poisoning as the probable cause sale and local physicians biologists chemists began a scientific search for the killer They followed the lead of the federal Center for Disease Control which directed all efforts toward the swine flu virus as the causal agent report the congressional inves Ye Thursday, October 28, 1976 Madison, Wisconsin

Waterloo Courier FLU has a special place in the history of epi- demic diseases Plague smallpox yellow fever typhus and the classic scourges have now ally been controlled Flu however has not This so because the virus which causes the disease changes its makeup so often that man cannot build up specific immunity to it Once every ten years or so there occurs what call a major antigenic shift When this happens the flu virus has changed so much that almost nobody has any immunity to it Th Sunday, November 07, 1976 Waterloo, Iowa

Record-Eagle flu A The virus which causes influenza in man is constantly changing Most of these changes are minor Once every 10 years or so the change is more dramatic and this is when we have extensive outbreaks such as the pan- demic of Asian flu of 1957 and the Hong Kong flu of 1968 The newly identified virus represents a jor change from viruses which are currently in the human population Since it has a pan- demic strain and causes extensive illness and death Q A was it February 197 Monday, October 18, 1976 Traverse City, Michigan

High Point Enterprise, The Flu Vaccine Funds Requested WASHINGTON AP Fearing an epidemic of flu deaths next winter dent Ford is asking Congress fur million to finance production of enough vaccine lu protect 200 million Americans against a outbreak of swine flu virus The President said he wants the supplemental appropriation passed before the lawmakers April recess so lhat by the end of November nearly every American citizen can be from the virus which took 20 million lives around the world i Thursday, March 25, 1976 High Point, North Carolina

Capital Times swine flu and flu CHRONIC disease which usually remains with a person for life Examples include heart disease chronic respiratory disease chronic kidney disease and diabetes COMMUNICABLE disease that is spread from person to person outbreak of a disease in which many individuals within a community or region are affected by the disease at the same time HIGH RISK who are more susceptible to getting a specific disease or for whom the disease may severely alter their norma Tuesday, November 09, 1976 Madison, Wisconsin

Daily Times, The swine flu They said that they could not now make a firm diagnosis suggesting viral pneumonia as another possible cause The ages of the dead ranged from 39 to 82 At least one death has been recorded officially as pneumonia Autopsies have been ordered in many of the deaths All of the victims experienced the same aches fever ranging to 107 de- grees and chills These were followed in most cases by chest pains lung congestion and of breath I've never seen anything like it said stat Tuesday, August 03, 1976 Salisbury, Maryland

Anderson Daily Bulletin Swine Flu Committee gives strong evidence against massive swine flu immunizations even though it takes no official position on the nationwide innoculation program And committee chairman Dr Robert L Parr who represented Indiana at a national swine flu planning conference at the Center for Disease Control CDC in Atlanta has labeled the immunization program a false alarm I think it's right to make the vaccine and to have it Parr said but to give it I thin Wednesday, September 29, 1976 Anderson, Indiana

Nothing earth shattering but interesting reading, i would have posted a link, but its a site you have to register for.
www.newspaperarchive.com...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Wyandotte County, Kansas: 1 "presumptive" case.Source: The Wichita Eagle Date: May 5, 2009about 1 hour ago from twitterfeed

Dekalb County, Georgia, USA: 1 confirmed case.Source: WSB AtlantaDate: May 5 2009 16:00 GMTabout 2 hours ago from twitterfeed

Cobb County, Georgia, USA: 1 confirmed case. 3 probable.Source: WSB AtlantaDate: May 5 2009 16:00 GMTabout 2 hours ago from twitterfeed

Cook County, Illinois, USA: 21 confirmed cases. 11 probable.Source: Illinois Department of Public HealthDate: May 5 2009about 2 hours ago from twitterfeed

Winnebago County, Illinois, USA: 1 confirmed case. 1 probable.Source: Illinois Department of Public HealthDate: May 5 2009about 2 hours ago from twitterfeed

Burlington, Philadelphia. New Jersey, US: 3 Confirmed Cases. Source: philly.com Time: 14:26 GMT, Tuesday 5 May 2009about 4 hours ago from twitterfeed

Argentina: 45 Unconfirmed cases. Source: losandes [English]about 6 hours ago from twitterfeed

Corpus Christi, Texas, US: 4 Probable Cases499 Suspected Cases. of which, which 140 are CCISD students.Source: Caller Times&nbs..about 6 hours ago from twitterfeed

Michiana, Elkhart, Indiana, US: 1 Suspected Case. Source: WNDU Time: 13:26, Tuesday 5 May 2009about 6 hours ago from twitterfeed

Lincoln County, South Dakota, US: 1 Probable Case. Source: Argus Leader Time: 13:24, Tuesday May 5, 2009about 6 hours ago from twitterfeed

Prince Edward Island, Canada: 2 Confirmed Cases throughout Prince Edward Island. Source: Public Health Agency of Canada T..about 7 hours ago from twitterfeed

H1N1Ful: Tel Aviv, Israel: 1 Confirmed cases of H1N1.A third case of swine flu was diagnosed in Israel Saturday: Laboratory findings confirmed tha..
20 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Holon, Israel: 1 confirmed case.A 20-year old from Holon was diagnosed with swine flu Sunday after having been admitted to Ichilov Medica..23 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Calgary cases raise Alberta H1N1 toll to 26
www.vancouversun.com...

US, Washington: CDC confirms state's first nine cases of influenza A (H1N1) in the counties of King, Snohomish, and Spokane #swineflu3 minutes ago from web

shelbytk955: Health officials say a Pontotoc County woman is Oklahoma's first confirmed case of swine flu...full details at 5 on the news. --Shelby T
less than 20 seconds ago from TweetDeck

Ottawa County: CDC Confirms Six More Influenza A (H1N1) Cases, All From Hope College Cluster: Date: May 05, 2009 17:59 UTC Risk: Low ..4 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Perugia: 58-Year-Old Tourist From New York Tests Negative for Influenza A (H1N1): Date: May 05, 2009 17:54 UTC Risk: Medium La Nazion..4 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Calgary: Two Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Confirmed : Date: May 05, 2009 17:42 UTC Risk: Medium The Government of Alberta Health and W..4 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Baja California: 13 Additional Cases Preliminarily Test Positive for Influenza A (H1N1); Confirmatory Testing Underway: Date: May 05,..4 minutes ago from twitterfeed

10 more probable swine flu cases in Washington, 45 total
www.khq.com...

Another Post:
(per ahimsa)

brigittala: I want this cold/un-swine flu thing out of my home. Sick of cleaning up after this uninvited house-guest.
20 minutes ago from web

mozwold: RT @LatestNooze: Swine Flu hits Houses of Parliament: /cfggyj (expand)
20 minutes ago from TweetDeck

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

I found this in response to the post by Ahimsa:

Nov 24, 2008 (CIDRAP) – The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), in its latest update on the nation's seasonal influenza activity, reported on a person who was infected with a swine influenza virus following several exposures to pigs, including a sick one.

Nov 2008 Swine Flu

I'm gonna copy it to her post as well, but thought we might like to take a look.

new topics

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join