It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious U.S. Swine Flu Probe Widens as Mexico Finds Swine Flu *updated*

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hx3_1963
reply to post by Aeons

Yep I had heard they got their hands on some a while ago and have been "playing" with it ever since...dumb jerks...just can't leave well enough alone...bet they'd love to get some black plague too...

Yep I was reading about how "they" got thier hands on it...frozen in the Alaskan Permafrost...A lethal virus comes out of hiding...

www.gi.alaska.edu...

www.sitnews.us...

sfgate.com

www.washingtonpost.com...

www.nytimes.com...

[edit on 5-5-2009 by burntheships]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Most Dallas County swine flu cases mild, official says
www.dallasnews.com...
11:32 PM CDT on Monday, May 4, 2009

@ BTS: Good Assimilation!!! Beat me to it!

And per earlier questions...

China investigates baby pig deaths
blogs.orlandosentinel.com...
Feb 8, 2009 11:23:10 PM

Chinese province checking pig deaths - International Herald Tribune
www.flutrackers.com...

HBO looks at pig deaths on area farm
article.wn.com...

Great another thing to throw in the mixing bowl...

PIG DEATHS IN KUPANG CAUSED BY COLIBACILLOSIS
news.tradingcharts.com...

Colibacillosis: Introduction
merckvetmanual.com

[edit on 5/5/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

Thanks...what is really funny...he dug up dead bodies, cut them up.
The original Zombie man...I'll tell ya...what would ever drive a man to do such a twisted thing. I mean really did he think whoever got thier hands on it would "save the world"

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I'm not sure, but, somehow his picture reminded me of the Mad Scientist from Day of the Dead

Kenya: Preliminary Laboratory Test Results Return Negative For Four Suspected Cases Of Influenza A (H1N1): Date: May 05, 2009 03:34 U..4 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Tasmania: All Six Suspected Influenza A (H1N1) Cases Cleared; One Additional Case Under Investigation: Travel to the United States Noted:..4 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Chinese province checking pig deaths
www.chinapost.com.tw...

Hmmm...

Blue-ear disease causes pig deaths in Shanxi
www.china.org.cn...
09 Feb 2009

Pig deaths in China attributed to PRRS
www.pigprogress.net...
10 Feb 2009

Porcine Reproductive & Respiratory Syndrome (PRRS)
www.thepigsite.com...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

I'm not sure, but, somehow his picture reminded me of the Mad Scientist from Day of the Dead

Here he is with his beloved bones...he is in the graves!
Mas Scientist John Hultin In the Graves with the Bones

Bringing life to the dead 1918 "Spanish Flu"

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   

There was also reports from a place called tangon (sp?) about pigs suddenly shaking then falling over dead. They butchered them and found the meat to be darker and somewhat dehydrated but ate it anyway and got sick. DUHH
also sent you a u2u it is important!

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Pardon if a Re-Post...

Will NorthCom take over in Swine Flu Outbreak?
aftermathnews.wordpress.com...

Swine fever, not flu: 50 pigs dead, humans safe
May 04, 2009 at 0026 hrs IST
www.indianexpress.com...
www.dnaindia.com...

Exam chaos fears as six children get swine flu at independent school
www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Hmmm...fast writing on that May article...being it just popped up...and just how did they do these experiments they speak of?

Did they have the 1918 virus to conduct these experiments?

Hmmm...

Yes they did

From my post on pg 48....

"Scientists have used tissue samples from frozen victims to reproduce the virus for study. Given the strain's extreme virulence there has been controversy regarding the wisdom of such research."

Frozen victims

They've been reproducing the virus
Why

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Gawd did you have to work so FAST!!!! Would make sense though with what the article said and the pandemic guideline's and law's attached to it.
Still trying to get through nothing yet. I am ready to get in the truck and drive over to my buddies; is out of iraq but still in the loop.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by chise61

I knew they had the virus as well, but, this is the first time that they've came out and said they're using it in experiments...

Recent ones at that...

scary stuff...

OK...time fer another Con-Theorisy!!!

Hundreds of Dead Pigs Found in Chinese River
Apr 29, 2009
www.theepochtimes.com...

It was also reported that a similar situation was encountered in Hongdong County, Shanxi Province. According to the local government, over half the area’s pigs have died—about 1300. The County Animal Husbandry Bureau says that pigs are dying from a combination of Eperythrozoon and swine fever.
More at Link...

Notice others reports from China are from February...this is a April report...Hmmm...

1,200 pigs, 500 chicken found dead in Maharashtra villages
2 May 2009, 1435 hrs IST, PTI
timesofindia.indiatimes.com...
www.business-standard.com...
www.ndtv.com...

United States-200 Dead pigs found in a field.
20/04/2009 00:08:46
www.farminguk.com...

"We don’t need a pandemic flu of some sort of an outbreak of some serious disease," said Kalkwarf.
More at Link...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Flu fears remain as Mexico seeks to return to "normalcy"
businessaholic.com...

Swine Flu (H1N1) in Malaysia?
me.zestful.org...

Malaysian "magic" boars a hit despite flu scare
www.reuters.com...

Aklan vulnerable to H1N1 Influenza
www.aklanon.net...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Yes that...and I bet if you seach for same type of story just substitute bird and you will find what I mentioned earlier.

www.topnews.in...

www.avianinfluenza.org...

www.canada.com...

promedmail
Also...the NorthCom re-post...hummm...bothering you eh?
I actually found a NorthCom bulletin...issued recently. I will try to find it.
Here it is: www.mcguire.af.mil...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   

...just can't leave well enough alone...bet they'd love to get some black plague too...

They are trying for that too

Scientists have now probed the dental remains of victims whose disease resembled bubonic plague and died as far back as 408 years ago. They found DNA sequences belonging to the bacterium Y. pestis.

www.highbeam.com...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Do you have any knowledge of one's that would be more recent? I am trying to find something that would most likely come out of northcom but can't seem to find anything relating to troops here.....

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by chise61

If what I'm seeing is what I'm seeing...we're in a world of hurt...

This NAU Flu could just turn out to be THE Captain Trips once it makes it rounds in the near future...

What's to stop it from infecting other live stock or bird species?

Ebola-Reston virus found in dead pigs - why the Phil Govt should’ve never kept silent about it
2008 December 22
jrocas.com.ph...
formaementis.wordpress.com...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by xoxo stacie

This one is from January 2009...Iill be back in a few...I remeber finding one...

www.mcguire.af.mil...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   

This is true, what worries me is that a large number of cattle are now being bred so they will give birth before the summer here end's. Meaning that they will be at risk more so when winter starts to set in soon after. I talked to my brother in law about it and they are all keeping an extra eye on the herd's to make sure none are getting sick. Some people I know who have pig's are now keeping them in seperate pen's and not closing the shutter's at night so the air will keep circulating through. Will have to wait and see for now. None have gotten any paper's about infection rate's increasing yet.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Yes what you're seeing is most likely probably what you're seeing

It has been made public what many scientists are working with (PBS is a wonderful thing), it's just that most people don't pay it much attention until something like this pops up

It's amazing what they do "in the name of science" unfortunately they are careless in their actions and many times have a "God complex".

You get some rest ok

Good Night all, Take Care

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by xoxo stacie

xoxostacie, can not keep eyes open...will u2u you and Hx3_1963 if I find that NorthCom link. I am still looking. Good night all.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   

China says it is not the origin of the global swine flu outbreak
May 2nd, 2009
silverscorpio.com...

Beijing, Apr.30 (ANI): The Chinese government has rejected as “groundless” foreign reports labeling the country as the origin of the swine flu outbreak.

According to the reports, dead pigs found in Fuqing, Fujian province, might be the source of the outbreak in Mexico, but China’s Ministry of Agriculture (MOA) said the pigs died of swine dysentery and dropsy.

It said China has not exported live pigs to Mexico or the United States, so the country can’t be the origin of the deadly disease.

No human cases of swine flu have been found in China, nor has the virus been found in pigs, the China Daily quoted the ministry as saying.
More at Link...

Two hundreds dead pigs discovered in Fujian region
Tuesday, April 28th, 2009
insidechinatoday.net...

Dead, diseased pigs sold for food
2009-1-9
www.shanghaidaily.com...

Most of the pigs had apparently died of foot and mouth, blue ear or ractopamine poisoning.
More at Links...

Unidentified disease kills pigs in Burma
Wednesday, 29 April 2009 23:27
www.mizzima.com...

“Before the pigs died, they showed symptoms of poisoning. The bodies of the animals shook. And about two hours later they fell dead,” a local resident of Twante town told Mizzima.

“When we took the meat of the dead pigs the colour was dark and it looked as if it was dehydrated. And when people ate the meat, they started feeling dizzy. Some had to contend with loose motion,” he added.

The locals said, with little knowledge about the disease that the pigs were afflicted with, farm owners buried the pigs in the fields.

After the death of the animals came to the notice of local authorities, a doctor from the Twante hospital along with several officials from the health department came for inspection. But they failed to diagnose the disease that killed the pigs, he added.

Disposal of Dead Pigs
www.thepigsite.com...

Hog Farm Pictures
*Warning*
www.exploreveg.org...

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join