It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious U.S. Swine Flu Probe Widens as Mexico Finds Swine Flu *updated*

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
HUH? Did i miss something?

Obama noted that the flu strain "can be defeated by a course of antiviral treatment that we already have on hand." One-fourth of the nation's 50 million courses of the treatment have been distributed to states, he said.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

[edit on 2-5-2009 by severdsoul]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Some SC Schools Remain Closed Amid Flu Fears
www.foxcarolina.com...

World Health Org: INFLUENZA A(H1N1): SPECIAL HIGHLIGHTS Influenza A(H1N1)
webpartner.com...

In conference call with MDCH. One (not two) confirmed swine flu cases in MI, and one probable. (CDC reporting error shows two confirmed/)12:16 PM Apr 29th from web

Four probable cases of H1N1 flu in Kent Co. We are investigating. For now, stay home if you're sick, wash those hands, and cover that cough!about 22 hours ago from web

KCHD now has 7 probable cases of H1N1 flu, but nothing confirmed yet.7 minutes ago from web

H1N1 Is Swine Flu: Roots In North Carolina
www.basilandspice.com...

Two days ago I wrote a post about the connection between Smithfield and swine-flu, and about a call I received from a major European newspaper. The reporter called me because I toured a Smithfield factory hog farm while researching our last two books, Veggie Revolution and Going Green. He wanted to know more about Smithfield's priorities and their methods, info that Smithfield would love to keep under the rug. Plenty of dirt has already been published on Smithfield's treatment of labor, animals, and the environment, in online documents such as Human Rights Watch's Blood, Sweat, and Fear. And in our own book, Going Green. But most people are still unaware of what the corporation is really about.
More at Link...

Hmmm...more contradiction...

No Signs of Sustained Spread of Swine Flu Globally
www.nytimes.com...

Middlefield Child Tests Positive For H1N1 Virus
www.wfsb.com...

Italy, Tuscany: Health Officials Confirm Italy's First Case Of Influenza A (H1N1). #swineflu #H1N16 minutes ago from web

[edit on 5/2/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Officials warn students about swine flu outbreak
www.thecollegianur.com...

Swine Flu Outbreak Intensifies
www.healthnews.com...

Calif. confirms 24 cases of swine flu in state
www.montereyherald.com...

Hmmm...

Barack Obama, Swine Flu, a dead archaeologist and the truth
www.angrymob.uponnothing.co.uk...

swinflunews: [Video]GRIPPE PORCINE A H1N1 :2 case confirmed in Paris - /cbwufj (expand)
2 minutes ago from web

Ground Zero: A Texas Pediatrician Views H1N1
www.basilandspice.com...

There are now 11 probable cases of H1N1 flu in Oregon. Watch news conference live: is.gd... minutes ago from twhirl

Break-down of the probable cases: 2 cases each in Multnomah, Washington, Polk and Lane counties. 1 each in Wallowa, Umatilla and Marion.5 minutes ago from twhirl

Two new H1N1 cases in Ohio
news.cincinnati.com...

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
India reports 4 cases of suspected influenza A/H1N1
mediabangladesh.net...

Africa H1N1 Summary from many sources, updated 2.5.2009
sociolingo.wordpress.com...

THIRD PROBABLE CASE OF SWINE FLU IN KENTUCKY
literock1049.com...

New 'probable' case in swine flu outbreak
A patient from Ayrshire and Arran Health Board district has been identified as a 'probable' fresh case of swine flu in Scotland.
news.stv.tv...

Swine flu outbreak factbox
pakalert.wordpress.com...
May 2, 2009...4:59 pm

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

@ Hx3_1964 you are a veritble smorgasborg of actual factual!

This is a comprehensive Q&A from the DOD Website:
WHO: Questions and Answers related to Vaccines for the new Influenza A (H1N1)

sharing.govdelivery.com...

Also good for a read between the lines!

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Star 4 U !

I set loose the Nanites and Y'all can dig through 'em and toss what don't stick!

Gov.: Second swine flu confirmed
www.rep-am.com...

Shadonjenon: @ walmart today...there was NO hand sanitizer to be found...NONE. People were freaked, since when is Purell is the cure for H1N1? SMH
2 minutes ago from web

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

So we have Obama saying

"can be defeated by a course of antiviral treatment that we already have on hand"

and WHO saying
"Is an effective vaccine already available against the new Influenza A(H1N1) virus?

NO but work is already underway to develop such a vaccine."

Man these people are going to drive us to drink.... wait, *checking fridge* well i wish they would hurry i'm outa beer. *lol*

So much confusion going on its not even funny. It cant all be accidental, they have to be putting out misinfo to try to keep the 'public' calm.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by severdsoul]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
2 More Students 'Probable' Cases Of H1N1
Ashland High School Being Disinfected
www.thebostonchannel.com...

fronck: "probable" cases of h1n1 to keep all the Elementary schools in the city of Madison Al. closed until may 14. Possibly to be re-assessed o ...
2 minutes ago from TweetDeck

Central School District To Close For Week
www.kptv.com...

Swine flu: the overreaction overreaction
scienceblogs.com...

Swine Flu Spread: U.S. Officials Optimistic, but Vigilant
abcnews.go.com...

KGAN_CBS2: BREAKING NEWS: Marshalltown Community Schools CLOSING from now until at least May 10th as a precaution because of H1N1 flu.
1 minute ago from web

littlelightlady: Sore throat and the cough of death. Wish everyone would stop joking that maybe I have Swine Flu. Joke wasn't funny the first time.
half a minute ago from TwitterFon

KLGoing: Grumpy pregnant woman with very bad sneezy, sniffly cold, traveling 16 hours across country during a swine flu pandemic.That was me. No fun.
half a minute ago from web

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by severdsoul

Uh huh!
I think they are doing a mind bend on us! For sure!
I know my head spins if I try to "believe" anything that "they" say.

In this case, Obama made that statement to "calm the masses" and assage Cheny's stock holdings!

And the Q&A from the WHO, admitting they do not have a vaccine, and admitting that other "regular" flu vaccines are ineffective...well that is only meant for the eyes of the few that can actually find such a document.
"They" count on a very low percentage of the populace to find stuff like that!

Dont take it to heart, I just read, sort, and toss! On the other hand, a cold beer is nice once in a while! I like a good Cab! Cheers!

[edit on 2-5-2009 by burntheships]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Well folks, i have to get some rest, to be ready for work tonight.
I'll see if i can read all the pages when i get up at 9M.T. But probably wont get through all of them. I'll be back to post at 7am when i get off work.
Dont anyone go insaine trying to think about all of this.

And THANK YOU to all for the great info. Allows me to keep up with it all.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
test British Columbia: Three New Confirmed Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Reported; National Confirmed Case Count Rises to 85 : Date..2 minutes ago from twitterfeed

est Middlefield: Second Confirmed Case of Influenza A (H1N1) Reported in Connecticut : Date: May 02, 2009 21:21 UTC Risk: Medium..2 minutes ago from twitterfeed

test Adams County: CDC Confirms Case of Influenza A (H1N1); Three Total Cases Reported in Wisconsin: Date: May 02, 2009 21:04 UTC..2 minutes ago from twitterfeed

test Milwaukee: CDC Confirms Two Cases of Influenza A (H1N1); Three Total Cases Reported in Wisconsin: Date: May 02, 2009 21:03 U..2 minutes ago from twitterfeed

test Mexico: Total Number of Confirmed Influenza A (H1N1) Cases Reaches 443: Date: May 02, 2009 21:02 UTC Risk: Low Ria Novosti, ..3 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Girl of six is latest British victim to swine flu
www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

So many school closings boggles my mind! I could have only dreamed about such a thing when I was a child.

Hummm...Very Interesting...Prison Riot Drills in Texas...

NIJ Mock Prison Riot 2009 (May 2-6, 2009)

www.swtc.uh.edu...

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Not the best way to score a vacation...

White House says Obama and President Calderon of Mexico called for 20 minutes this afternoon to share information about their efforts to limit the spread of the swine flu virus and the importance of close US-Mexico cooperation19 minutes ago from TweetDeck

H1N1 (Swine) Flu Update
swineflu.sccgov.org...

janmcq: @sektion ya know, everyone at work was very, very sick with flu the past month, probably was H1N1, but no one if blinked an eye
less than a minute ago from web

Swine flu cases jump to 80 in Canada
www.montrealgazette.com...

H1N1 may have infected pigs on Alberta farm
www.ctv.ca...

First H1N1 case in Iowa confirmed; Marshalltown schools to close for week
gazetteonline.com

Poor Dallas Cowboys...their dome broke...

Developments on swine flu worldwide
www.google.com...
25 minutes ago

Costa Rica: Two New Confirmed Cases Of Influenza A (H1N1) Had Contact With Individuals Who Had Traveled to Mexico. #swineflu #H1N17 minutes ago from web

Costa Rica: Ministry Of Health Confirms Two News Cases Of Influenza A (H1N1); Four Total Confirmed Cases Nationwide.#swineflu #H1N110 minutes ago from web

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Damm...now it's cross-mutated back...

BULLETIN -- SWINE FLU FOUND IN CANADIAN PIGS; FIRST REPORTED CASE.2 minutes ago from web
not good...

Canadian officials say they have found pigs infected with the swine flu virus on a farm in Alberta, the first reported case infected pigs.1 minute ago from web

Officials believe the pigs were infected by a Canadian farm worker who got sick after visiting Mexico, AP reports. The pigs are recovering.3 minutes ago from web

Alberta pigs infected with swine flu, says top CFIA official
www.cbc.ca...

Caseload grows in Canada, U.S.; officials say Canadian pigs infected
www.winnipegfreepress.com...

Huh...ain't that special...

Date night for Michelle and Barack.. they are currently dining at the Citronelle restaurant."highly unlikely" he will see the Kentucky Derby4 minutes ago from TweetDeck

Probability of dying from H1N1 . . . or whatever.
www.digitaljournal.com...

ItsAfaze: At the airport so slow today i think its because of that #H1N1 no one is here ugh
less than 20 seconds ago from txt

Eleven New Possible H1N1 (Swine Flu) Cases in State
www.kpel1051.com...

rickster_CA: If humans are infecting pigs with H1N1, we better make sure the piggies in Eygpt don't find out. They might have to cull 300,000 humans.
less than a minute ago from TweetDeck

moniretrochic: great... swine flu is now in PR too... ugh. they should have closed airports like they did in Cuba and Venezuela...
less than 20 seconds ago from web

Hong Kong isolates hotel after 1st swine flu case
ph.news.yahoo.com...

Authorites Confirm Case of Swine Flu in KCMO
www.fox4kc.com...

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
www.voanews.com...

This article takes the cake for the "most amount of conflicting info in one place ever,LOL!

Going to hole up with a good bottle of red and watch a good old fashioned Zombie movie for chits and grins,this is just getting too crazy for this crazy girl!

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Travelers avoiding Mexico because of swine flu

www.thecabin.net...

H1N1 ‘Swine Flu’ and UNM
www.unm.edu...

Ireland confirms first H1N1 flu case
www.channelnewsasia.com...

Swine Flu: Still No Confirmation of "Probable" Case in Chautauqua County
www.wgrz.com...

mldemmons: I sneezed at the grocery store today and joked (loudly) "I don't have swine flu." Got lots of nervous stares from stupid people.

maddiebella: in hesperia it's pretty boring. swine flu reminds me of a zombie attack LOL!!!!
half a minute ago from mobile web

EstherShiksa: @Daiwells yup, alot of guns and zombies, pretty much educating me for when swine flu victims get zombified...
it never stops...

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
France: Two probable influenza A (H1N1) cases are family members of a confirmed case recently recovered. #swineflu #H1N13 minutes ago from web

Three influenza A cases in Norway
goo gle

Thursday influenza-A cases that were discovered in Norway Friday, proved to be the normal seasonal influenza. Samples from a woman in the 20-years in Trondheim will be analyzed Sunday.
More at Link...

test Edmonton: Four New Confirmed Cases of Influenza (A) H1N1 Reported; Total of Seven New Confirmed Cases Identified Provincially : ..5 minutes ago from twitterfeed

test Northern Alberta: Two New Confirmed Cases of Influenza (A) H1N1 Reported; Total of Seven New Confirmed Cases Identified Provinci..5 minutes ago from twitterfeed

test Costa Rica: Ministry Of Health Confirms Two News Cases Of Influenza A (H1N1); Four Total Confirmed Cases Nationwide: Date: M..5 minutes ago from twitterfeed

test Brandenburg: State's First Suspected Influenza A (H1N1) Case Reported : Date: May 02, 2009 22:00 UTC Risk: Medium Brandenbur..5 minutes ago from twitterfeed

test Sydney: 38 Suspected Influenza A (H1N1) Cases Registered: Date: May 02, 2009 21:56 UTC Risk: Medium According to an update (..5 minutes ago from twitterfeed

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hx3_1963
Damm...now it's cross-mutated back...
does not sound good

BULLETIN -- SWINE FLU FOUND IN CANADIAN PIGS; FIRST REPORTED CASE.2 minutes ago from web
not good...

Canadian officials say they have found pigs infected with the swine flu virus on a farm in Alberta, the first reported case infected pigs.1 minute ago from web

Officials believe the pigs were infected by a Canadian farm worker who got sick after visiting Mexico, AP reports. The pigs are recovering.3 minutes ago from web

Alberta pigs infected with swine flu, says top CFIA official
www.cbc.ca...

Caseload grows in Canada, U.S.; officials say Canadian pigs infected
www.winnipegfreepress.com...

Huh...ain't that special...

Star 4 You!
Well I smell bacon frying! That is unbelievable! What in the world?
I think there is more to this whole thing that any of us know about!

So the pigs are recovering are they? And the pigs in Egypt?
No recovery in sight!

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
OK just back from ICU with Grandpa, they say he has pneumonia, has required blood transfusion. So:

Day one enters hospital for minor surgery.
Two, develops fever, vomiting and nausea, diarrhea
Three, cough, pneumonia, upper respiratory difficulties.

This is one tough 94 year old! He is strong and pulling HARD to get well because he wants more years with my sons...

No mention of swine testing...

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Well let's hope he does not have this flu!
One of the scary aspects of this flu is the lung aspect, how some people are having respoirtory problems! Let's hope he gets well, and soon!

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join