It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious U.S. Swine Flu Probe Widens as Mexico Finds Swine Flu *updated*

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Nearly 300 Schools Shut Amid Swine Flu Scare
www.washingtonpost.com...

The Politics of Tamiflu
www.americandailyreview.com...

[edit on 4/30/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Link

Here we go, i think it said the president has yet to sign.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Nice...

Google Flu Tracker Follows Swine Flu Trends In Mexico
www.prsunrise.com...

8 suspected cases of swine flu found in El Paso County
www.kvia.com...

How to Survive a Plague - 10 Lessons From the Movies

blog.spout.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by chise61

They always do and I haven't heard of any cancellations down here except the aforementioned schools.
You can bet the people that live in Mexio will be coming over for the ones in the US,LOL!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Hong Kong: All Nine Suspected Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Dismissed #swineflu #H1N1half a minute ago from web

Mexico, Quintana Roo: 20 Suspected Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Reported. #swineflu #H1N12 minutes ago from web

Airlines attempting to ground swine flu
www.chicagotribune.com...

ShakespeareGeek: RT @zappos: Southwest flight attendant says no blankets available onboard due to swine flu. Gives a whole new meaning to pig-in-a-blanket.
less than 10 seconds ago from twhirl

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cameoii

Then one actually asked the other, "If the kids come in the office with flu symptoms, should we send them home?"

Maybe you should call your board of ed to inform them of this and ask them to correct the problem. And also call your mayor, board of health, alderman, , etc make sure they all know that the parents are hearing first hand how the schools are really handling it. That may scare them enough to make sure the situation is handled correctly.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
US, Tennessee: Two pediatric suspected influenza A (H1N1) cases prompt officials to close to schools. #swineflu1 minute ago from web

Chile, Viña del Mar: Man with Suspected Influenza A (H1N1) Violently Removed from Health Care Center. #swineflu #H1N12 minutes ago from web

Germany, Wiesbaden: Suspected Case Tests Negative But Remains In Hospital Pending Further Analysis #swineflu #H1N13 minutes ago from web

FLASH: Nova Scotia records Canada's first case of person-to-person swine flu transmission #swineflu4 minutes ago from twhirl

Suspected Adams Co. swine flu case contracted in CA
www.waow.com...

US, Nebraska: Governor declares public health emergency over influenza A (H1N1) situation; urges pubic not to panic. #swineflu #H1N1less than 10 seconds ago from web

Barbados: Two Suspected Influenza A (H1N1) Cases Reported. #swineflu #H1N1less than 20 seconds ago from web

Public Health Agency of Canada announces the media will only be informed of confirmed influenza A (H1N1) cases from this point forward.1 minute ago from web

Hong Kong Throws Money Behind Campaign Against Swine Flu
www.dbtechno.com...

thenightbeat: SWINE FLU - Ft Worth's Mayfest is cancelled b/c of swine flu fear. Mayfest in it's 37th year had just opened today.
less than 5 seconds ago from web

AuntMommie: wow. RT@News4WOAI Seguin, Marion, Navarro ISDs announce closures due to swine flu. We're getting the letters now
less than 5 seconds ago from web

US, California: Local health authorities confirm Vacaville resident with unidentifiable influenza strain. #swineflu2 minutes ago from web

US, Connecticut: CDC dismisses two suspected cases in East Haddam. #swineflu #H1N13 minutes ago from web

hoosier43: Alabama and Texas have cancelled high school sporting events across the state in response to the swine flu...wow...
less than 10 seconds ago from web

KU cancels study abroad program in Mexico City because of swine flu
www2.ljworld.com...

These alerts seem to be getting more alarmist...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Swine flu (swine-origin influenza A)
www.mayoclinic.com...

Two suspected swine flu cases in Niagara County; one confirmed case in Chautauqua
www.buffalonews.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by Kram09

Hummmm...I think that story does not ring true. I could make a really bad joke...but I will refrain. Think about it...it just cant be true. Really...all drugs. '___' and Heroin too? Nah....Urban Legend, Rumor, but not true!

It is true, someone on the other thread posted a link to a news story.

My apologies there, I was thinking you were referring to the U.S., I missed the "Veracruz" I did look at the link, and yes, as you said, it awaits the Mexican President's Vicente Fox signature.

Mexico's Congress has just passed legislation that would decriminalize the possession of small quantities of illegal drugs. If President Vicente Fox signs the legislation (and despite some pressure from the U.S. government, it appears that he will), Mexico will join the ranks of the Netherlands and several other countries that have abandoned the "zero tolerance" model embraced by the United States.

Under the new law, possession of up to 25 milligrams of heroin, 5 grams of marijuana (about four joints), or 0.5 grams of coc aine (about 4 "lines") for personal use would no longer be a criminal offense. Small quantities of other drugs, such as peyote or amphetamines, would be treated in the same fashion.
www.cato.org...

Hummm....sad.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
More schools have closed because of swine flu
www.google.com...

Central Illinois prepares for possible swine flu outbreak
www.pjstar.com...

Swine Flu symptoms
internetknowitall .com

US, Maryland: Two new probable influenza A(H1N1) cases in Montgomery and Baltimore counties; 8 total statewide. #swineflu2 minutes ago from web

South Florida schools take swine flu precautions
www.sun-sentinel.com...

Norway, Egersund: Municipality Initiates Emergency Preparedness Plan As One Suspected Case of Influenza A (H1N1) Undergoes Tests #swineflu1 minute ago from web

State awaits confirmation on two probable cases, one from S.F. County
www.santafenewmexican.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Ok, time for a little laugh...

Snoutbreak 09! Sorry, I just had to post it!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

OK...I want some of what yer "using" now too!!!

Muscogee County Schools encourages parents to plan daycare options in case of swine flu
www.ledger-enquirer.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
oops - wrong post in wrong place.... sowwwy...

[edit on 30-4-2009 by spinkyboo]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Hmmm...
Mexican health chief: Swine flu cases leveling off
ow.ly...

Officials act to soothe global swine flu fears
news.yahoo.com...

South Hills Medical Center Prepared For Swine Flu
www.wpxi.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

HAHAHA! Needed that...you lil' piggy you!

I have decided that if TPTB declare this mess a "Level 6" that there is absolutely a darker agenda at work.

The bit about Mexico legalizing the drugs put a much different spin on it for me...combine it with everything else that's falling into place and I'm seeing "cause and effect" with the "Swinefest 09" being the cause and anything they want to do in the near future being the effect.

Maybe I should just go to Mexico and try allllll those drugs I have neve,ever,tired once and for all and have a helluva' time while we're being whittled away at with bigger knives every month here in the US.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Italy, Perugia: 58-Year-Old American Tourist Being Tested for Influenza A (H1N1) #swineflu4 minutes ago from web

US, Rhode Island: Two new probable influenza A (H1N1) cases in Westerly and Smithfield; one case provides daycare services. #swineflu4 minutes ago from web

Hmmm...
A confession. Guilt makes me post this.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Reuters: Province of Nova Scotia records Canada's first case of person-to-person swine flu

From Twitter

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Slovakia, Nitra: Suspected Influenza A (H1N1) Case, 28-Year-Old Female, Tests Negative For the Virus. #swineflu #H1N11 minute ago from web

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Interesting that they are now going to refer to it as "Infuenza A (H1N1)".

From one of my previous posts "The pandemic of 1918 was caused by Influenza type A strain, subtype H1N1."

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

Wish I had been around then,I would have asked to join that party!

Hey...a good fitness instructor,chef,and self-declared clown is always an asset when you bug out!

Wishing them only the best and hoping they are safe and sound,I fear they are the wise among us.

new topics

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join