It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious U.S. Swine Flu Probe Widens as Mexico Finds Swine Flu *updated*

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

If you did not see this was my post from yesterday:

posted on 29-4-2009 @ 01:16 PM single this post "quote"REPLY TO:

We had to take our son to a urgent care facility an hour ago due to some kidney issues..........

But his symptoms were influenza like as well , with out fever......

First of all I am in Healthcare......

Upon examination the physician said they were ordered by the CDC and Federal Gov not to perform any common influenza test........

Does everyone understand what this means? It is to keep the masses fear the panic associated with swine flu issue........

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

When did this happen? I thought the new orders were to simply send all tests to CDC for confirmation. I tend to agree that this has already been here for much longer than we have been told. I doubt that it was to cover for Chrysler, but other things are surely slipping through the back door.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Spain: WHO "troubled" over in-country person-to-person transmission case of swine influenza. #swineflu1 minute ago from web

H1N1 Swine Flu Virus Reaches Wisconsin, Four Milwaukee Schools Close Temporarily
www.fox6now.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Cameoii

I just went on Google News and the top story is: White House confirms Chrysler will go bankrupt.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hx3_1963
Spain: WHO "troubled" over in-country person-to-person transmission case of swine influenza. #swineflu1 minute ago from web

H1N1 Swine Flu Virus Reaches Wisconsin, Four Milwaukee Schools Close Temporarily
www.fox6now.com...

If its being passed person to person in Spain

That qualifies this as a 3rd country to do so

that would upgrade this to a LV 6

Pandemic

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
i think Level 6 is person to person and by county,town to town etc etc
minimal deaths I wonder why they bring it up to begin with if its acting like a common flu and recovering.

I think there maybe something they arent telling us, is it mutuating to the evil mexican strain or worse!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
www.infowars.com...

So do we believe that it's MUCH worse in Texas than being reported?

And will the usual HUGE Cinco de Mayo celebrations and Kentucky Derby still be a good thing?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Clouds I hope your child is doing/feeling better!!

I'm saying a little prayer.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Seany

Mexico: President Asks Residents to Remain in Their Homes from 1-5 May #swineflu2 minutes ago from web

Department of Health: Three more cases confirmed in the UK, up to Eight. No word on if these individuals travelled to infected zone or human-to-human transmission.
(per infinite)

That's why I high-lighted it...

This would qualify for SIT-6...guess we'll see...

[edit on 4/30/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

No fever, just sniffles and his kidney thing............But it is amazing how many students are sick with these symptoms and no testing allowed for the Type A?

Something is very wrong with this picture............

link   
reply to post by irishchic

I believe there is a good chance it is worse than we are being told. It is like Mexico at the beginning doctors were reporting that the death toll was higher than was being reported. The same thing seems to be happening in the United States now.

link   

Originally posted by Cameoii
reply to post by Bombeni

That poll doesn't really suprise me. In my own family there are only two of us that don't believe this is some big joke. That is until I sit down with my parents and showed them the math. It looks like this:

NORMAL FLU ANNUAL STATISTICS (using high end statistics)
Infected - 1 billion
Seriously Ill - 5 million or .5%
Deaths - 500,000 or .05%

SWINE FLU STATISTICS TO DATE (using confirmed cases only)
Infected - 148
Seriously Ill - unknown
Death - 8 or 5.4%

That is just a quick run down and I am sure others could do a much more detailed job with the statistics. It did make my mom watch the news more!

WHO

Flufacts.com

I think you are pretty accurate from what we know, but the thing is we DON'T know what is happening in Mexico. It is an underdeveloped country. They have very limited quality health care facilities. The majority of those people won't ever see so much as a bed pan much less a medical facility.

There is something very strange about this flu virus. Who ever heard of a flu virus incubating and breaking out in 90-100 degree temps?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
www.who.int...

If it has spread human to human in Spain

As it has in Mexico, US

Read the diff between 5 and 6

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni as for "darling obama" why isn't he sick? everyone knows he was exposed to this and as close to it as anyone can get. is this being talked about? i can't find any answers or concerns for that matter

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
FLASH: Minnesota confirms first case of swine flu -State Health officials #swineflu3 minutes ago from twhirl

Nicaragua: Two Suspected Swine Influenza Cases Unofficially Reported #swineflu1 minute ago from web

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Just want to throw this out there............there have been many reports of very active chemtrail activity in many countries including U.S.

So if you get bored following this thread look out your window and give us a report in your area?

I am exploring all angles on this flu sh%$

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Worldwide swine flu cases continue to rise
www.cnn.com...
updated 1 hour, 8 minutes ago

(CNN) -- The number of confirmed swine flu cases worldwide rose to 154, with six additional cases reported in Spain, the World Health Organization said Thursday.

Until now, the country had four confirmed cases.

Of the 10 cases of the H1N1 virus in Spain, nine were found in people who had returned from Mexico.

But authorities are troubled about the 10th case which they say is a case of community transmission, spread from one person in the community to another, said WHO spokesman Dick Thompson.

If Spain now sees more such cases of community transmission, the world body may have to elevate its pandemic alert another notch to its highest level.

Phase 6 is the pandemic phase and is characterized by a community-level outbreak in another country in a different WHO region.
More at Link...

WHO watching Spain for signs of flu transmission
www.cnn.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Yesterday I had to run into school, wow I actually am going back!! I live in the Madison Wi. area..

So I thought I would drive by St. Marys and see how many cars were in the parking lots, not really seeing anything I parked the car and walked towards the ER. I didnt need to get very close. People were pouring out into the little garden area out front. All with masks... I would say there were 200 easily.

I dont think 'we' are getting the true story.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Good point. The wind here in South Texas (from the South/Southeast) last night was UNBELIEVABLE and at one point was gusting over 50 mph.

The air has had a "stink" to it,there's another thread on here that talks about the weather-change especially in South Texas and many besides me has sensed/smelled it. A flat-ozone-y smell even when no storms have been in the area,mostly detected at night.

They are constantly spraying the damn fields so who knows?

Can you perhaps cite a few basic "things" to look for so I can stay on it all?
Thanks!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by echodogene

I've been thinking the same thing from the beginning. The whole thing with Obama seems to have been mysteriously swept under the rug.

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join