It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious U.S. Swine Flu Probe Widens as Mexico Finds Swine Flu *updated*

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Canada: Air Canada and WestJet Airlines Suspend Flight to Destinations in Mexico Due to Swine Influenza Outbreak. #swinefluless than a minute ago from web

Canada: Three Possible Swine Influenza Cases Identified in Saskatchewan. #swineflu1 minute ago from web

[edit on 4/28/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Container carrying swine flu virus explodes on Swiss train

A container for transporting swine flu virus samples exploded on a Swiss train, authorities said Tuesday, but stressed that there was no danger to the public. The container, which was filled with dry ice and carried samples of the H1N1 swine flu virus and was destined for Switzerland's national influenza centre in Geneva, exploded Monday night on board a train. A laboratory employee had picked up the samples in Zurich to transport them by train to Geneva, but the package exploded near Fribourg and Lausanne, after melting dry ice, which had been wrongly placed, caused a build-up of pressure. Two people suffered slight injuries, police confirmed, but authorities stressed there was no danger for the public as the virus was not the mutated strain which is suspected to have caused up to 149 deaths in Mexico. The train was halted for several hours and the 61 passengers on board the affected carriage monitored until an infection could be completely ruled out, police said.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Among the swine flu mysteries: Why only deaths in Mexico?
www.cnn.com...

(CNN) -- It's a confounding question on the lips of disease detectives: Why have the only deaths from the swine flu outbreak happened in Mexico?

Investigators also want to know why the disease has killed young adults, who should have the greatest resistance.

"They're good questions that we're asking, too," said Von Roebuck, spokesman for the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. "We're still young in this investigation and we're still trying to understand exposure in this country as well as exposure in Mexico."

Mexico has reported 152 fatalities in flu-like cases in recent days, seven of which have been confirmed as swine flu. Another 19 patients have been confirmed as having swine flu but surviving. About 2,000 people have been hospitalized with symptoms.
More at Link...

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by digitalwarrior

A container for transporting swine flu virus samples exploded on a Swiss train, authorities said Tuesday, but stressed that there was no danger to the public. The container, which was filled with dry ice and carried samples of the H1N1 swine flu virus and was destined for Switzerland's national influenza centre in Geneva, exploded Monday night on board a train.

I see stupid people everywhere.
What is wrong with our species?
Missing a common sense chip.
Big ~ sigh ~

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by invisibleman11

This is what everyone is concerned about! I hope with everything that the worst is not coming. I just do not think the economy will recover.

Great Depression maybe real for us again!

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Air Canada and Air Canada Vacations will suspend all operations to Cancun, Cozumel and Puerto Vallarta until June 1, 2009.7 minutes ago from BNO Headquarters

SWINE FLU UPDATE -- A press conference is scheduled at 10pm ET in Mexico City. Editor @RodrigoMx will have live updates.2 minutes ago from BNO Headquarters

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
or put it straight into the govt hands and kill the revolution

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Mexican Health Secretary says 159 deaths 'confirmed' of swine flu, they are checking another 150 suspicious deaths.2 minutes ago from BNO Headquarters

Cliffhanger. RT @RodrigoMx: Mexican health minister says they have a new death toll4 minutes ago from TweetDeck

Geez...Mexico had a Eq to increase their panic level and now we have Yellowstone ripping 4 ~M2.5 quakes a few ago...hmmm...

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by invisibleman11

What I find more important a question than weather the economy tanks over this or not is that the numbers all the way across the boards are incorrect on every level.

The IMF is going to get a great bit of notoriety and funding will be at an all time high, which is going to most definitely create changes no one had ever dreamed possible, this will indeed usher in the NWO and the new /old financiers...

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
OK, pardon me but someone is going to say this so it may as well be said...
I wonder if this is the 100,000 dead in America that J.T. talked about on his worldline?
There I said it, now those of you that only thought it are in the clear...

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
What do you all make of this thread?
WHO says only 7 confirmed dead...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

thoughts on this?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
US, California: Santa Clara County health officials have confirmed a case of swine influenza. #swineflu2 minutes ago from web

# Minister says they have checked 100 pct of all cases in public hospitals, there are new cases not considered, and add others
3 minutes ago from TweetDeck

# 1300 in hospitals in Mexico by swine flu right now
1 minute ago from TweetDeck

# Total of number cases, 2498 cases of possible swine flu in Mexico
2 minutes ago from TweetDeck

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I wonder if this is the 100,000 dead in America that J.T. talked about on his worldline?

Can you tell me who is JT? And when/what was said?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinkyboo

Originally posted by digitalwarrior

A container for transporting swine flu virus samples exploded on a Swiss train, authorities said Tuesday, but stressed that there was no danger to the public. The container, which was filled with dry ice and carried samples of the H1N1 swine flu virus and was destined for Switzerland's national influenza centre in Geneva, exploded Monday night on board a train.

I see stupid people everywhere.
What is wrong with our species?
Missing a common sense chip.
Big ~ sigh ~

Spinky, well said! Why they did not use a private courier? Planned?

reply to post by Hx3_1963

Star 4 You! The question we all want answered!

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
US, New York: CDC and New York Health Officials Rescind Confirmation of Swine Influenza Case in Times Square Office #swinefluless than a minute ago from web

Switzerland: Nine Suspected Cases of Swine Influenza Reported #swineflu1 minute ago from web

Check my last couple of posts...

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by spinkyboo

Sure no problem, in fact his story was what first lead me into the mysterious quest towards survival and conspiracies...

tinwiki.org...

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinkyboo

Can you tell me who is JT? And when/what was said?

I second that question antar, sorry for being out of the loop but I dont know who JT is either?

And just for the record...IMHO, I would trust the Mexican Governement over the WHO anyday for a reporting number. The WHO Map is strangely strange, and the numbers on it do not even match the U.S. reporting.

reply to post by dreaken1993

Yes, and that would be worse.

reply to post by Hx3_1963

Keep us posted on that...would you? That would seem to conflict with the posts saying the WHO is reporting only 7 dead.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
4 Probable Swine Flu Cases At University Of Del.
cbs3.com...

Australia approves new swine flu detention powers
www.alertnet.org...

link   

Seems not only the CDC, WHO, United Nations, Homeland Security, FEMA, and the rest of the gang are involved, but now little brother USDA and the FDA are weeping over pork bans and so the new numbers emerge before the little tikes begin to throw a global tantrum...

link   

Sure no problem, in fact his story was what first lead me into the mysterious quest towards survival and conspiracies...

tinwiki.org...

Thank you. Very interesting. I can certainly relate to many of his
descriptions of future life. Interesting.

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join