It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious U.S. Swine Flu Probe Widens as Mexico Finds Swine Flu *updated*

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I am beginning to get confused now over this flu outbreak and the mutation of this and that

Also why have a load of other threads when they all cover pretty much the same cental topic which is the flu?

Anyway, is it wrong to dimiss the idea that this might of been bio-engineered? I don't think so. I am just keeping that idea in the back of my mind. There are some strange coincidences though. The missing vials from the U.S army base.

www.dbtechno.com...

It was vials of Venezuelan equine encephalitis virus whose symptoms are similar to the flu. Also remember those horses that died of this same disease in Florida? Although i think that was just a mix up in their food, so i think that has been debunked. But with Biden saying something big was going to happen during the first six months of Obama's presidency and also the Scottish government saying that today they were scheduled to run a pandemic flu exercise, but it was purely conicidental. Just like on 7/7 when the police were running exercises of terrorist attacks on the underground. I am not saying all this is true or certain or anything, just that i am bearing it in mind.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

The World Health Organization said its emergency committee could decide to raise its pandemic alert level, currently at 3 on a scale of 1 to 6, to phase 4 or 5. The move would show the WHO believes that large outbreaks are possible.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
CNN just stated that a school in South Carolina is testing some kids who just came back from a trip to Mexico who are having flu like symptoms. They expect the results back soon.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
It is spreading quite fast now, especially into South America

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
update on the possible belgian cases:
they are spread around the country, 1 is comfirmed to have been in Argentina and 1 have been in north Amerika.
A 3rd haven't been out of the country but could have been in contact with a mexican person here in Belgium

Dutch article

update: 28/4:in all 6 cases test results turned out negative

[edit on 28-4-2009 by GypsK]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

Reuters: WHO emergency meeting ends, news conference expected in about 15 minutes...from Twitter.
They are saying the "level" might be raised to "pandemic" for the first time ever.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
# BULLETIN -- CDC CONFIRMS SWINE FLU CASE AT NORTHERN CALIFORNIA SCHOOL.7 minutes ago from TweetDeck

multimedia-mirage.redirectme.net...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

Yikes! I will now be able to give you all first hand information then.

I live 20 minutes from that school!
I sure hope this does not turn out bad...!

I will try to look on the bright side...if I catch it, maybe this fall when it comes around again I will be stronger! ???

Google Map on Swine Flu

Another Google Maps Swine Flu Locator

Many Google Maps on one Website

biosurveillance Veratect

Veratect on Twitter

Twitter Breaking News

BioSurveillance Typepad Chart/List

CDC Swine Flu

World Health Organization

CDC Press Breifing

RSOE EDIS Pandemic Map

[edit on 27-4-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Biosurveillance: Swine Flu in Mexico

Officials launched a spraying and cleaning operation that targeted the fly suspected to be the disease vector. State health officials also implemented a vaccination campaign against influenza, although sources noted physicians ruled out influenza as the cause of the outbreak.

I just thought this was interesting, from a link provided earlier. This was happening on April 6. I don't see why the physicians would lie about that, so if influenza wasn't the cause of the outbreak, were they just setting it up? Begin to create the hype over the pigs then so that now they could claim the strain came from the pigs? After reading this, I think the possibility of it being purposefully spread is much higher than I'd previously thought.

Also, any news on the baby that died in California? Have the results come in yet?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
*Note*

If i was Y'all...

I'd close any open positions...

WHO is stalling till after Market close....

And Asia markets open...

Money will move...rich $ that is...in between...

SERIOUS

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Breaking News on Twitter

BULLETIN -- TEXAS CONFIRMS THIRD CASE OF SWINE FLU. 21 minutes ago from BNO Headquarters

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

a bit off topic but...
your avatar looks scary now....

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

Sorry...

But...about right now???

Dow Jones Industrial Average 8,018.39 3:33pm ET Down 57.90 (0.72%)
S&P 500 INDEX,RTH 856.86 3:33pm ET Down 9.37 (1.08%)
NASDAQ Composite 1,679.93 3:34pm ET Down 14.36 (0.85%)

Novavax, Inc. 2.56 3:19PM ET Up 1.14 (80.28%) 46,240,711
BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 3.75 3:19PM ET Up 1.54 (69.68%) 9,365,146
PURE Bioscience 2.64 3:19PM ET Up 0.79 (42.70%) 1,765,317
SINOVAC BIOTECH LTD 2.61 3:19PM ET Up 0.64 (32.49%) 1,852,082

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hx3_1963
*Note*

If i was Y'all...

And Asia markets open...

SERIOUS

You are completely right...they are having news conf after news conf and keep saying that the WHO is going to hold theirs soon. I agree, they are waiting until after markets close since all hell is going to break lose. Dept of homeland sec has a news conf right now and she just said "they are in contact with all the police enforcement agencies in all the states"....not sure what she was referring to since I just turned it on. Also said that even if the WHO raises it to level 4, they are already preparared and organized as if it were already at level 4. hmmmmmm. And said you can have this flu 3-4 days and not even know it. They are "prepared" for pandemic and prepared to quarantene people coming into the USA (WTF?).

Like so many of you, I have a really bad feeling about this.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

# BULLETIN -- CDC CONFIRMS SWINE FLU CASE AT NORTHERN CALIFORNIA SCHOOL.7 minutes ago from TweetDeck

multimedia-mirage.redirectme.net...

Also here just now...

US: Sacramento health officials confirm swine influenza in a Fair Oaks middle school student. Total case count in California reaches 8.
1 minute ago from web
twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

*Note*

If i was Y'all...

And Asia markets open...

SERIOUS

Yep this is for sure...as we know it is passing from human to human and that is threat level 4 and has been for days now!

www.who.int...

[edit on 27-4-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Hx3...you never let me down and that "y'all" is actually soothing coming from you.
You are so f-ing smart it hurts and I appreciate all you do for this site as well as the info and kuddos you share!
HUGS...with masks and plastic suiting of course!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
definitely a threat level 4, emerging onto a scale 5 before mid week. Time will tell but, this is going to freeze travel, trade and produce closures all over the place. We are witnessing a Pandemic guys.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by irishchic

Hx3...you never let me down and that "y'all" is actually soothing coming from you.
You are so f-ing smart it hurts and I appreciate all you do for this site as well as the info and kuddos you share!
HUGS...with masks and plastic suiting of course!

I KNOW! I like him so much he's my unofficial online boyfriend!

Seriously, thanks Hx3 - you're invaluable!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

let's just say that "The Stand" has always been just a movie, a great hollywood production.
Untill now, it's scary

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join