It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious U.S. Swine Flu Probe Widens as Mexico Finds Swine Flu *updated*

page: 153
<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Geez...more *Good News* ... yer just a fountain of it...

Odd late season surge of seasonal flu activity accompanies swine flu surge
1 hour ago
www.google.com...

kevmylove: @rokofages75 haha! Yeah, I don't think you would be so calm about having swine flu!! A lot of people are sick, lately...so weird. 2 minutes ago from web

[edit on 5/15/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

Hey Omega i see you've been hard at work again today
come up with a lot of good links as always

I just checked out your new thread about the numbers
got caught up on this thread for the most part. Still have to check out your other threads, you sure know how to keep a girl busy

Looks like you went in for a much needed re-gen, hope you get a good one, it's time for me to fly, i'm really tired don't have the stamina of the borg

Here ya go Omega, hit the link and hit play

www.rhapsody.com...

You take care

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by chise61

Oh No...I'm still here

Never say Re-Gen!!!

A(H1N1) virus expected to mutate and drug resistant
www.nationmultimedia.com...

Confirmed swine flu cases in Michigan up to 157

www.wtol.com...

peterosbornuk: CDC reporting 416 new US cases of swine flu h1n1. #swineflu #h1n1 11 minutes ago from web

Confirmed cases of A/H1N1 flu rise to 57 in Louisiana
www.philstar.com...

Case of Swine Flu Confirmed in South Kitsap
pugetsoundblogs.com...

6 new cases of swine flu: Redding, Easton, Darien
www.newstimes.com...

Swine flu not the only bug going around in the U.S.
Seasonal cases up at a time when they should be slowing
www.freep.com...

TURKEY CONFIRMS TRAVELLER FROM U.S. IS COUNTRY'S FIRST CASE OF SWINE FLU--ANATOLIAN NEWS AGENCY
www.reuters.com...

#H1N1 case alert: Rockdale county, Georgia, USA: 1 confirmed caseSource: Georgia Division of Public HealthDate: May 15 20092 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Wichita County confirms three cases of swine flu
www.timesrecordnews.com...

Japan Reports Its First Domestic Case of Swine Flu (Update2)
www.bloomberg.com...

Lee County's eighth swine flu case confirmed
Florida's total reaches 69; latest patient recovering
www.news-press.com...

1976 swine flu scare recalled
www.leadertelegram.com...

Swine Flu vs. Bird Flu: Which Is the Greater Pandemic Threat?
New Research Hints at Why Swine Flu Overshadows Bird Flu in Pandemic Potential
abcnews.go.com

Flu Scare Turns Some Mexican Resorts Into Virtual Ghost Towns
chattahbox.com...

edmundg74: 1 case of the h1n1 detected on our island.. not good. 5 minutes ago from web

orcfiend: Dang..H1N1 hitting closer to home. Time to start worrying? 8 minutes ago from TweetDeck

k3p3: Talking with a friend who lost several people this year. Her husband is sick. She's paranoid it's swine flu. She can't lose anyone else. about 5 hours ago from TwitterFon

silent_echo80: Still mad scared about the h1n1 virus! A week ago on CNN all they talked about was the swine flu now they don't talk about it at all. Scary! 4 minutes ago from web

[edit on 5/16/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
47 new swine flu cases reported in Canada
newsinfo.inquirer.net...

India confirms first case of swine flu
news.yahoo.com...
www.usatoday.com...

# Douglas county, Washington, USA: 1 confirmed caseSource: Washington State Dept. of HealthDate: May 15 2009, 08:00 GMT2 minutes ago from twitterfeed

# Island, Washington, USA: 1 confirmed caseSource: Washington State Dept. of HealthDate: May 15 2009, 08:00 GMT2 minutes ago from twitterfeed

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hx3_1963
reply to post by ZombieSlayer

At this point???

WHO knows! Really...they do...

There's H1N1, H1N5, H3N2, H2N3? and several strains of each mentioned so far...

All very confusing

[edit on 5/15/2009 by Hx3_1963]

I think you mean H5N1, and that is the one with 60%+ death rate.

H5N1 - Bird Flu

Another thing that has crossed their minds is that it could combine
with AIDS and make it airborne. I think Africa is the country with
the most AIDS infections.

AIDS

At least Wikipedia says that is the case.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

Star 4 U!!!

Good "catch"

I'm like in 1K+ parallel universes right now and got dyslexic...

And right you are about Africa...I've posted "at least" a half dozen country's reporting cases...it's just a matter of Chemistry now

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
1 confirmed case.
Source: Reuters
Date: 16 May 2009, 08:02 GMT

Kobe, Japan
1 confirmed case, 2 probable cases.
Source: Reuters
Date: 16 May 2009, 04:44 GMT

Douglas county, Washington, USA
1 confirmed case
Source: Washington State Dept. of Health
Date: May 15 2009, 08:00 GMT

Island, Washington, USA
1 confirmed case
Source: Washington State Dept. of Health
Date: May 15 2009, 08:00 GMT

TeresaJeana: Once again, I'm sorry I can't date you, I have the swine flu permanently (still the best excuse yet!!) hahaha!
1 minute ago from web

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
FYI: Just so Y'all know (As I'm sure, any that follow me by now know)...

Twitter is a JOKE!!!

In my transverse across it's bounds...90% of what is "tweeted" is "GARBAGE"...

I'm surprised the service is "listed" as a "legit Intel Service"...

And: Back on Topic...

Three more Scots test positive
Deal arranged for up to 90million doses of pre-pandemic vaccine
www.pressandjournal.co.uk...

The estimation of 100,000 cases is 2 orders of magnitude lower than the confirmed cases and may be two more orders of magnitude below the real number, The latest CDC numbers show 2X the number of swine H1N1 over seasonal H1N1 and H3N2 combined. Swine H1N1 is easily outpacing seasonal flu and the only slowdown is in the actual testing, not the spread.
1 hour ago · FluTracker · H1N1 FluTracker

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Ummm...exactly how many Country's are there?

Influenza A(H1N1) - update 30
www.who.int...

16 May 2009 -- As of 07:00 GMT, 16 May 2009, 36 countries have officially reported 8451 cases of influenza A(H1N1) infection.

Mexico has reported 2895 laboratory confirmed human cases of infection, including 66 deaths. The United States has reported 4714 laboratory confirmed human cases, including four deaths. Canada has reported 496 laboratory confirmed human cases, including one death. Costa Rica has reported nine laboratory confirmed human cases, including one death.

The following countries have reported laboratory confirmed cases with no deaths - Argentina (1), Australia (1), Austria (1), Belgium (2), Brazil (8), China (4), Colombia (11), Cuba (3), Denmark (1), Ecuador (1), El Salvador (4), Finland (2), France (14), Germany (14), Guatemala (3), Ireland (1), Israel (7), Italy (9), Japan (4), Netherlands (3), New Zealand (9), Norway (2), Panama (43), Peru (1), Poland (1), Portugal (1), Republic of Korea (3), Spain (100), Sweden (2), Switzerland (1), Thailand (2), and the United Kingdom (78).

Sachsen-Anhalt, Germany: 2 new confirmed cases ( 4 cases total in this region )Source: Robert Koch Institut ( German ) ( Enlish google tr..2 minutes ago from twitterfeed

# Mechelen, Prov. Antwerpen, Belgium: 2 confirmed casesSource: Influenza.be ( Dutch ) ( Francais google transl. ) ( English google transl. ..22 minutes ago from twitterfeed

# Istanbul, Turkey: 1 confirmed case. Source: Reuters Date: 16 May 2009, 08:30 GMT22 minutes ago from twitterfeed

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Well Dang...I dun fergot about this...

Swine flu epidemic fear grows, world on alert
Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:05pm EDT
www.reuters.com...

MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - Governments around the world rushed on Sunday to check the spread of a new type of swine flu that has killed up to 81 people in Mexico and infected around a dozen in the United States.

Mexicans huddled in their homes while U.S. hospitals tracked patients with flu symptoms and other countries imposed health checks at airports as the World Health Organization warned the virus had the potential to become a pandemic.

The epidemic has snowballed into a monster headache for Mexico, already grappling with a violent drug war and economic slowdown, and has quickly become one of the biggest global health scares in years.
More at Link...

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

there is like 173 last time I bothered checking..
you know me had to go and update the data brain

Taiwan is not considered an official country by many, which would bring the count down to 193 countries

Have you noticed that they always say "Officially Reported" that is also known as the only one's we can claim under international law because we ourselves tested them. Now keep in mind that they also have to test the samples or "body" of the person with in five days; unless they have come up with some new tech I haven't heard of they are so far off it isn't funny.
The article you found about the 100,000 more than likely infected is nothing more than a panic guage response they are floating to see if they can publicly announce level 6 and not have all heck break out.
They have already dropped the ball and MANY countries are now on the edge of waiting for them to catch up or dump their advice and go their own way. Either way it is starting to "appear" that they are on the way out as the one's leading this thing. They may be able to secure the contracts for their vaccine makers being only like 6/7 countries make them but in the end they are going to end up with only that. (That being their real task anyway.)

On a side note had a discussion with a few older friends tonight who actually where around for the piggy flu outbreaks of the past. Not one of them said it was any different as far as the way and severity of people getting sick. They see a huge similarity with the flu's of the past and many think it is the same thing. "Just worse" because there is so many more people and types of illness now.
They asked me to make sure that we had food and water stocked up for the kids and that I back up my med's etc. Many of them are hard pressed to get me and the kids out of town now and back out on one of the ranches asap. I agreed of course; all the Intel our great Hx3 has gathered and the grapevine's everyone has been sharing really presses the need for all of us to be prepared for this thing to get ugly before it gets better.

PS I am not in trouble anymore
Just got "told" to behave

sorry if I worried you burn and Hx3 xoxo

[edit on 16-5-2009 by xoxo stacie]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by xoxo stacie

Well Thank JHC!!!

Dang you Girl!!!

You scared (US)!!!

Now don't be going off all "Half-Cocked"
on the SIT-?

WE'VE dug up some NICE NUGGETS...

*ATS* *ATS* *ATS*

More to follow...

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
(Confirmed Su8mmary) Spain: Total 103 Cases3 cases in u8nknowhalf a minute ago from twitterfeed

Shastaha: OMG! If ur so scared in getting swine flu then practice UNIVERSAL PRECAUTIONS! Be sure to handwash, handwash, handwash! less than 20 seconds ago from web

Edit: Star Trek is in the "Top 10" Tweets...but not H1N1 or SwineFlu

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hx3_1963

Shastaha: OMG! If ur so scared in getting swine flu then practice UNIVERSAL PRECAUTIONS! Be sure to handwash, handwash, handwash! less than 20 seconds ago from web

Edit: Star Trek is in the "Top 10" Tweets...but not H1N1 or SwineFlu

Someone needs to tell her to use isopropyl alcohol

Wait till next Wednesday! Gonna be a news breaker by then

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by xoxo stacie

Just one question:

If hundreds of kids were out sick and the principle is on breathing life support from this virus how come this was not reported on the news?

Now, if you answer "This wasn't reported on the news" it will confirm we are not getting the "full coverage".

If that is the case, ATS is more than just a conspiracy site, it's a communication for what's really taking place site (the REAL NEWS).

I'm not a avid TV watcher but I do glance at the paper and the news here and there and never heard about this in CA.

There is a possiblity that in the fall ("flu season") it might get really nasty all over.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Look at these links...

They followed that story...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
# San Jacinto, Texas, USA: 1 confirmed caseSource: Texas Department of HealthDate: May 15 200917 minutes ago from twitterfeed

# Hamilton, Texas, USA: 1 confirmed caseSource: Texas Department of HealthDate: May 15 200917 minutes ago from twitterfeed

# Grayson county, Texas, USA: 2 confirmed casesSou8rce: Texas Department of HealthDate: May 15 200917 minutes ago from twitterfeed

# Erath county, Texas, USA: 2 confirmed casesSou8rce: Texas Department of HealthDate: May 15 200917 minutes ago from twitterfeed

# Caldwell, Texas, USA: 1 Confirmed caseSource: Texas Department of HealthDate: May 15 200917 minutes ago from twitterfeed

# (Confirmed Su8mmary) Spain: Total 103 Cases3 cases in u8nknowabout 1 hour ago from twitterfeed

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
As many of you know from conversations here on these swine flu threads I live in the Mid-West of USA in a small town of 40k........

I thought I would share another chuckle before we really start facing the harsh reality of what this flu means.......

This is an actual 911 call made in my town a couple weeks ago........there is a pause during the 911 call but it does playout for the full 4 minutes.......Enjoy.....

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Oh man that is funny! The pigs running around in his back yard and his dreams!!

I am in a small Mid West town too. about 12,000 people.

THanks for the laugh that really helps every now and then to break the tension.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
An update on the Travis Elem. school closing:

Nearly 400 students stayed home Friday, many because they were ill and others because their parents didn’t want them exposed.
Friday’s 12 positive tests came from the first 13 samples sent to the lab.
Because the symptoms were wide-ranging and spread so quickly without a clear originating case, school and health officials were initially skeptical it was swine flu.

Bold is mine, of course.

Houston Chronicle

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Cameoii

The school officials have nothing to do with it at all, they have done what they where told by the one's they where told they could TRUST.
Several times now the HEALTH OFFICIALS have told them that the children where more likely to "catch the flu out on the sidewalk than in the halls" of what ever said school. Seems to be an ongoing phrase they are using in many communities. Must be some sort of "pre-listed response" because I have heard it in four different cases now!
The same thing happened in New York same response.....now a person is on life support and dieing and 4,500 school children are in fear with their families over what some bureaucrat thought was the best way to " handle it". People are starting to wonder, become more vocal and tell the truth.

You may be able to separate church and state; but you can not separate love from life.

It is only a matter of time now before everyone stops listening to them. Once that happens, even if they change their tune and release the truth.The people may not be able to accept reason over what has been done. I have conveyed these findings as high up as I could push them and pray to what ever God there is that they will stop the insanity and listen.
What has been done is/was for the better of countries financial standing; It's place in the trading community of our world.
Thus throwing the young and all else upon the earth into a state of fear and strife yet to fully materialize.

Most of us here understand that it isn't always the truth we get when we seek to find the real story behind something. We have become used to having to find the answer's for ourselves. Knowing full well that we can only depend on our own guidance at times to see us through.
BUT there are millions more out there who have learned to just go along with what is presented to them as the absolute truth. They rightly so trust in those who are sworn to protect them and keep their families and their world safe.
How do you think they are going to feel when they find out they have been lied to over and over since this began?Only to save a financial system that is already on the brink of loosing their trust in the first place?
Not well my friends ,not well at all.

top topics

<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join