It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious U.S. Swine Flu Probe Widens as Mexico Finds Swine Flu *updated*

page: 144
<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Good Intel!

Transmission of Swine H1N1 In Scotland Signals Phase 6
Recombinomics Commentary 13:13
May 14, 2009
www.recombinomics.com...

Papeete: Fourth Suspected Influenza A (H1N1) Case Identified in School Group: Date: May 14, 2009 12:10 UTC Risk: Medium Tahiti Presse..9 minutes ago from twitterfeed

'Tough' season ahead for flu?
www.southbendtribune.com.../20090514/News01/905140398/-1/XML

Is South Africa ready for `swine flu`, experts ask
palapye.wordpress.com...

[edit on 5/14/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Good Morning!

This information, if true, is the most important and frightening I personally have read to date. I'm still trying to get caught up on the threads, so maybe there is a lot more for me to comment on.
Thanks for sharing what you have heard!

FMF

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
flutracker.rhizalabs.com...

FINALLY... a map that appears to be updated. I have gone to several of the other map links, but they were not updated. Maybe this is my fault and my computer is going to old pages and this was the first time I had been to this web page. Either way, thanks for the info in the last post.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
They are just expermenting with us like animals. They are just waiting until they find the one they need to kill off the amount they want.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by joel1900
It's no surprise that there doesn't seem to be concern by people about H1N1. The Denver Post this morning has an article saying it is petering out already, no worries.
Swine-flu worries on wane

I also looked at the obits in the paper and ended up being frustrated as not one had any information about what their cause of death was. How am I supposed to try to get that sort of information here? Argh.

Joel1900 posted a great find from the Denver Post.......I just got off the phone an hour ago and what the Denver Post says in their news release is completely the oposite of what I heard............Now that scares the hell out of me...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity

Originally posted by jonny2410
reply to post by Redpillblues

All this virus lacks is one mutation to make it more severe and we have 1918 all over again, maybe worse. Its already very contagious, has a lengthy incubation period and can live on surfaces for 36 hours (wow
).

If that info from cloud is true then the public should be told this! albeit in a toned down version so they do not panic. Its ridiculous.

It's the same info I've been relating for a couple of weeks but more specific details are coming out now.

It looks like the long time line issue has reached confirmation point, I believe we even have ATS members in this thread who went through the first, mild stage and are coming down with it again. (We need to get them to confirm the time line for them as best they know it, the nature of this bug is such that you can be infected for up to 5 days before you even feel it).

Cloud has posted some fine details I chose to leave out of my posts from two weeks ago, I felt a few of those points were a little too scary to make public without more confirming data ready to go public. You can't put the cat back in the bag though so I may as well go ahead and confirm the time line data he's posted matches what my sources gave me weeks ago. The numbers aren't exactly the same as what I was given but close enough for government work and the data has probably been refined since then.

I'm going to ping my original source again and see if there's an update. The irony would be if we both have the same CDC source or two sources within close proximity.

I've "made friends" at CDC via my original source so there's some probability there and by having multiple sources feed me the same info I've been able to post with decent confidence. I don't think Cloud or I have missed anything to date, (as in having gotten bad info).

The 36 hour lifespan outside a host is quite a bit more than I was told but they were still looking into it back then (close to two weeks ago). They knew it had better than average viability outside a host but estimated it as just slightly more than seasonal flu. They did say the virus spreads better via contact and the digestive tract than via respiratory ingestion. (CDC debated warning food handlers specifically due to this).

Virus lifespan for infection was "at least 30 days" for people infected by the 2nd worst variant who were within the age span with strong immune systems per my sources as of two weeks ago so a revision to 45 isn't all that strange. I was told something specific regarding a longer term of infection than that which I need to hold back for now until I can get confirmation from a second source.

Young, strong immune system persons who are infected by the worst variant die in 5 to 10 days from cyto storm / lung damage. Persons who survive the cyto storm on or off respirator either recover slowly or end up dying from systematic failure due to damage of the bronchial passages leading to pneumonia.

Since almost all the fatalities are a result of secondary infections the deaths are very easy to cover up. My feeling is that only people who die from the cyto storm fairly quick are being listed. (Even those could be documented as death by organ failure,complications of underlying conditions, heart failure and various respiratory failures).

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 1curious1

Zoom almost all of the way out on the map. NOTICE anything VERY ODD about where this is and is NOT?
All major centers (cities) for financial commerce! And who has none?

The dates are correct in the previous post's you put up as far as the time span and rate of re infection from what I have been monitoring. It suck's like crazy but I don't think they are on the money for the 90 day die off of the virus. (103 and counting, 5 more till steriod round is done and so far so good! is really getting it out this time.)

[edit on 14-5-2009 by xoxo stacie]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by 1curious1

Sorry it took ya so long to find a good map...it's been listed on my signature for over a week now

@ CITS: Man you and yer Bro are so right on

#H1N1 case alert: Newton, Georgia, USA: 1 probable caseSource: Georgia Division of Public HealthDate May 13 200917 minutes ago from twitterfeed

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by xoxo stacie

In my best russian voice..

In Soviet Russia,we give the flu..sickness..lol

I wonder if its getting passed around on bills,as in dollar bills...They move allot in 36 hours..

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Northern Ireland, UK: 1 confirmed caseSource: BBCDate: May 14 2009, 13:58 GMT19 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Blame NAFTA for swine flu, experts say
www.thestar.com...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Jee whizz, this is pretty heavy stuff from you and Ecoparty. Do you think any of these insights will make it into the news they dribble through ?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Mexico detected a mutation of the H1N1 virus and warns has aggressiveness
May 13 09 - Mexico City
www.larazon.es

US, Alabama: Health Officials Confirm 27 Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Statewide #swineflu2 minutes ago from web

US, Montana: State Officials Confirm Four Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Statewide #swineflu6 minutes ago from web

US, Colorado: 52 Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Confirmed Statewide. #swineflu8 minutes ago from web

Swine flu case confirmed in Essex
news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

Hey Hx are those "new" case's being added to the old or are they just updating the "number" of case's all together?
Oye this number stuff is getting under my skin lately. Why can't they just lay the card's out and get it over and done with. This is just going to make people so mad at them when it finally get's out of hand!

HOLY COW OR PIG WHAT EVER LOOK WHAT THEY RELEASED OVER THERE!

Investigate whether the flu was a laboratory

. The World Health Organization (WHO) said yesterday that its scientists will investigate the theory that an Australian expert says that the influenza virus A was the product of a "human error" in a laboratory. "We asked our experts to determine whether there is evidence. . For now it is too early to say anything about it, "said WHO. However, the Center for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta, United States, said that "there is sufficient evidence to support this hypothesis.

Compártelo: Share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I know...sorry
They're for totals unless new is included in the statement...

`Afula: 40-Year-Old Male Hospitalized For Suspected Influenza A (H1N1) : Date: May 14, 2009 15:05 UTC Risk: Medium Multiple sources r..5 minutes ago from twitterfeed

East of England: One Confirmed Case of Influenza A (H1N1); Nationwide Case Count Rises to 78: Date: May 14, 2009 14:37 UTC Risk: Medi..5 minutes ago from twitterfeed

New Zealand: Seasonal Influenza Surveillance Detects 32 Influenza Isolates and Increase in ILI Consultations Between 27 April and 3 May: ..5 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Budapest: One Suspected Case of Influenza A (H1N1) Admitted to Szent Laszlo Hospital: Date: May 14, 2009 14:07 UTC Risk: Medium Figel..5 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Sydney: 12 Suspected Influenza A (H1N1) Cases Under Investigation: Date: May 14, 2009 13:10 UTC Risk: Medium The Age, a local media s..5 minutes ago from twitterfeed

US, Alabama: Health Officials Confirm 27 Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Statewide #swineflu13 minutes ago from web

Swine flu fears in Asia cause cancelled flights to B.C.
www.vancouversun.com...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
HOLY COW OR PIG WHAT EVER LOOK WHAT THEY RELEASED OVER THERE!

Investigate whether the flu was a laboratory

. The World Health Organization (WHO) said yesterday that its scientists will investigate the theory that an Australian expert says that the influenza virus A was the product of a "human error" in a laboratory. "We asked our experts to determine whether there is evidence. . For now it is too early to say anything about it, "said WHO. However, the Center for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta, United States, said that "there is sufficient evidence to support this hypothesis.

Okay he also says earlier in the article that the mutation is larger than the aids immune response. ( Not sure how to make it better understandable into english without changing his words totally.)
That would make it just as deadly if not more so than the 1918 pandemic if not the plague.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

look up at my last bold text link...it's translated from mexico...about the larger virus body...

Now 4,298 cases of new flu in U.S., CDC says
www.reuters.com...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

It isn't just the larger virus body that he is talking about...(hub's on phone speaks it better than me...I have a higher IQ and he can speak three languages
)
What he is inferring is that the mutation is going to hit people harder than aids hunny.
1.) If he is right and they have the science to back it up already we are in for a world of hurt with this thing.
2.) If he is wrong well let's just say he just hung his entire country out to dry.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Where you referring to the Mexico detected a mutation article?

Also XOXO the article that you were referring to.... "is larger than the aids immune"

[edit on 14-5-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Here's the text from that article...I should of done this to begin with

Mexico detected a mutation of the H1N1 virus and warns has aggressiveness
May 13 09 - Mexico City
www.larazon.es

Just when the Mexican Government was attempting to convey an image of calm did what many experts had already predicted, the virus Muto, increasing the possibility of new outbreaks of influenza. Health authorities in Mexico, United States and Canada have found what could be a new version or a mutation of the influenza virus A (H1N1), and not out at the moment that is more aggressive than those currently circulating in the world.

"We have cases where immunofluorescence says is A, but does not tell us what subtype. Today we have cases like this, and this case is United States and Canada have such cases, revealed to the international media director general of the National Center of Epidemiological Surveillance and Disease Control (Cenavece), Miguel Angel Lezana.

The director of Cenavece did not rule out that this new version of the virus is more aggressive than currently circulating. "It is a possibility, the only way to know this is a series of bioassays, and the complete sequence of the gene of the virus, something in which he has been working, 'he explained.

In line, Health Minister Jose Angel Cordova said that the mutation of the human influenza virus is larger than that introduced the human immunodeficiency virus that causes AIDS. Cordova also presented the latest report on the evolution of this epidemic and reported that so far are 2446 cases of people who contracted the virus, 60 of whom were killed.
More at Link...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Good morning Omega

Good morning all

And today's numbers are....

Ilinois; statewide 618, with 274 in Chicago, and 179 in Cook county (don't know why they persist in listing Chicago seperately as it is in Cook county) so Cook county has a total of 453 cases

Our numbers are still rising although at a slower rate, however i believe that's mainly due to the fact that they've stopped testing

top topics

<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join