It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious U.S. Swine Flu Probe Widens as Mexico Finds Swine Flu *updated*

page: 143
<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by chise61

One of the new's article's that Hx found a few page's back stated that rapid test kits had now been issued to all 50 states. So number's from all sector's should start to rise fairly rapidly from here on out.

There was also a computer based article (announcement actually) I recieved that was talking about a company making a new chip for the machine's that they use to detect the H1N1 and other's. Supposedly to make it easier to track more than one viral strain per test. There by speeding up the testing process and making it MUCH easier for tptb to do their dang job.
I personally think it is a great innovation to have in this current storm of viral infection's we have floating around the earth. If they can get this chip to actually work and detect more than one strain at a time they will be better able to find mutation's in the same strains.
This rather than having to wait for several hundred's to come down with the new mutation; giving them a focus group if you will.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

Ok i couldn't figure out what was bothering me so much about the clusters of confirmed cases. I think i finally got it.

Look at this map and tell me what you think....

www.disabled-world.com...

Do you see what i see ? Just about all the clusters of confirmed cases are next to large bodies of water

IL, WI having the highest numbers MI has less than half of what we have, but almost double that of IN. Now WI and MI have way more land surrrounding the lake than IL, but IN has the least.

www.maps.com...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
here ya go...receptor is the name...

www.verichipcorp.com...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by xoxo stacie

I saw that, problem is they aren't testing unless you're hospitalized with severe symptoms. I'd hate to see my state's numbers go up any faster than they already are

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by chise61

Wish I could tell ya something definite about that theory...I'll keep digging as always

Egyptian boy, 4, contracts bird flu virus
www.reuters.com...

Houston Area’s swine flu count rises to 67
www.chron.com...

[edit on 5/14/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

Ahhh very close to what I got but it wasn't a pdf from verichip
Sound's like the same exact thing though to be perfectly honest. Perhaps they got a government grant to develop it and is why the pdf I got didn't have their name on it?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   

You know I can see now why they where culling the swine herd's so suddenly over there. As far as they knew there was a "swine flu" pandemic coming and they already had a Avian outbreak going. It makes perfect sense now that it is over! They where understandably worried that it could mutate with the avian already broken out and kill off a huge number of people far more easily.
All we can do at this point is pray that they are able to keep the avian under control and away from the H1N1 for now. If they get together in one person/animal we are in big trouble.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Yep...

And then there's Foot and Mouth and Q-Fever going around also...

MANILA -- 7 new suspected cases of H1N1 found
www.sunstar.com.ph...

Possible swine flu case in Ayutthaya
www.bangkokpost.com...

Davis County, Utah, Usa
1 confirmed case
The case in Davis County involves a child who attends Doxey Elementary School at 944 N. 250 West in Sunset.
Source: KSL.com
Date: 13 May 2009 09:37 GMT

Wasatch County, Utah, Usa
1 confirmed case
Source: KSL.com
Date: 13 May 2009 09:38 GMT

South Eastern County, Utah, USA
1 confirmed case
Source: Bureau for Epidemiology, Utah
Date: May11 2009

stuart_mwm: feeling a little ropey this morning. no oinking and I haven't come out in a rash(ers) so can rule out swine flu, may be just regular flu less than a minute ago from web

bigmac780: Wow I seriously thought I had swine flu. Been in bed for over 24 hours. Seem to be feeling better finally. 1 minute ago from web

flem1968: now only got 4 students one phoned in sick must be swine flu
less than a minute ago from mobile web

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Health Department Confirms First Case of Swine Flu in Lewis County
www.chronline.com...

A/H1N1 flu continues to spread in Latin America
2009-05-14 13:42:38
news.xinhuanet.com...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   

You take care Omega

Time to turn in, fallin asleep at the pc

Night all, take care

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by chise61

Nite Nite

H1N1 Virus Found at Anuenue School
kgmb9.com...

mrmarkov: @casaluna Will county (il): county health department confirms seven new cases of h1n1, one severe 1 minute ago from Twitter4J

Why the CDC ignored Swine Flu warnings: Type I vs. Type II Errors
healthcare-economist.com...

Suit filed over swine flu death
www.dallasnews.com...

Panama says 10 new A(H1N1) cases; total now 39
gmanews.tv

satya_dev: 3 Suspected #Swine Flu patients in Hyderabad half a minute ago from web

(Confirmed Summary) Manitoba, Canada: Total: 4 confirmed cases3 unknow regionsSource: Public Health Agency CanadaDate: 13 May 20091 minute ago from twitterfeed

China hunts for possible swine flu carriers
news.yahoo.com...

Swine Flu shuts down school district an hour south of Austin.
May 14th, 2009
swineflu.onepub.com...

H1N1 Swine Flu - Update 38, May 14, 2009
Thursday, 14 May 2009, 1:54 pm
www.scoop.co.nz...

Mansbo: Managed to drag myself into work - thought it was only fair to make sure everybody else got swine flu. Only 1 meeting today, so not too bad. 2 minutes ago from TweetDeck

Teddy_Picker: Wow. I feel absolutely awful this morning. I've got the shakes and moving anything is painful. Swine Flu 2.0?
3 minutes ago from Twitterrific

leandory: H1N1 cases are increasing. 7 minutes ago from web

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Influenza A(H1N1) - update 28
www.who.int...

14 May 2009 -- As of 06:00 GMT, 14 May 2009, 33 countries have officially reported 6497 cases of influenza A(H1N1) infection.

Mexico has reported 2446 laboratory confirmed human cases of infection, including 60 deaths. The United States has reported 3352 laboratory confirmed human cases, including three deaths. Canada has reported 389 laboratory confirmed human cases, including one death. Costa Rica has reported eight laboratory confirmed human cases, including one death.

The following countries have reported laboratory confirmed cases with no deaths - Argentina (1), Australia (1), Austria (1), Brazil (8), China (4), Colombia (7), Cuba (1), Denmark (1), El Salvador (4), Finland (2), France (14), Germany (12), Guatemala (3), Ireland (1), Israel (7), Italy (9), Japan (4), Netherlands (3), New Zealand (7), Norway (2), Panama (29), Poland (1), Portugal (1), Republic of Korea (3), Spain (100), Sweden (2), Switzerland (1), Thailand (2), and the United Kingdom (71).
More at Link...

Yukon, Canada: 1 confirmed caseSource: Public Health Agency CanadaDate: May 13 20096 minutes ago from twitterfeed

( Confirmed Summary) Quebec, Canada: Total confirmed cases 26 10 cases in unknow regionsSource: Public Health Agency CanadaDate May 13 20096 minutes ago from twitterfeed

( Confirmed Summary ) Ontario, Canada: Total confirmed cases 119 6 cases in unknow regions.Source: Public Health Agency CanadaDate: May 13..6 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Swine Flu Vaccine Urged to Fight Higher Disease Rates (Update1)
www.bloomberg.com...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Finding someone to sue less than a month after your wife's death, seems a bit disturbing to me, but that is our society for you. The most important part of that article to me was this:

Judy Trunnell, 33, did not have underlying ailments that contributed to her May 5 death, despite state health officials' reports of a "chronic" respiratory condition, husband Steven Trunnell said Tuesday.

"She was in perfect health," attorney Marc Rosenthal said.

Take everything reported with a grain of salt, people. I don't think anything about this virus is being reported accurately.

dallasnews.com

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Oregano oil also heats the blood but is milder than cayenne pepper.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Dang, I misssed the party..
I get up and everyone else is going to bed......

I saw these numbers posted by yzzyUK on the Pig Feet thread......click on the link to see the actual post......

Originally posted by yzzyUK
Just read this on here... click

I just finished compiling state by state counts (not the CDC values) for a more accurate case count. This was done by going to each state's department of health page. In total, I have 4279 cases. Here is the breakdown by state: STATE 5/13/2009 IL...593 WI...508 PA...451 TX...440 CA...254 AZ...240 WA...236 NY...214 MI...139 MA...115 UT.....80 IN......70 OR.....69------as of May 8th FL.....58 IA.....56 CO.....52 NM.....46 CT.....38 SC.....34 ------- on a map, you count up MN.....34 LA.....33 - cdc data KS.....28 OK.....22 NE.....21 ------weekly updates on Friday MO.....19 VA.....18 NH.....17 NC.....11 OH.....11 HI......10 KY.....10 NV......9------ as of May 11th AL......9 ME......8 GA......8 NJ......7-----as of May 7th, case counts links to CDC RI......7 MT......4 SD......3 ID......3 VT.......1 TN.......0 AK......0 AR......0-------case counts link to CDC MS......0 ND......0 WV......0 total......3986 Several states have stopped issuing daily number counts. They are SC, OR, NE, NV, NC. NJ and AR. WV had no counts available. If anyone can find the data, please pm me with the links and I'll update the post. The big surprise was Pennsylvania.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

California was ordered to re-open the schools and halt testing for anyone not hospitalized on around May 6th. At that time just here in the bay area they had already sent about 1300 samples and had another 190 probable in the wings...aka they where in the hospital already.(Knew they had it)
There has not been a change to any of the numbers at all and the reports about the number of test's sent in are now gone. I "saw" the packed ER and how many of the people where sick. They quarantined "ME" away from all of them! Wouldn't even let their family member's walk past where me and four other's where. Take that 294 add two zero's and you might get a little closer to how many are sick in the bay area alone.

[edit on 14-5-2009 by xoxo stacie]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   

H1N1- Ultimate News on influenza A - bird flu, swine flu & avian flu alerts
H1N1 USA : more than 3000 cases: Swine H1N1 Outpaces Seasonal Flu In the United States
bluefeeling.typepad.com

~
This movement of swine H1N1 into the human population is cause for concern. The increase over seasonal flu may be driven by the avian PB2 gene in the swine isolate. Position 627 is E, which favors growth at the higher body temperature of birds. Seasonal flu has a K at position 627, which allows for more rapid replication at a lower temperature, which is consistent with the internal temperature of a human nose in the winter.

The presence of avian PB2 may offer a selective advantage over the summer, when seasonal flu falls to barely detectable levels. However, the swine H1N1 that moves south in the upcoming months will be growing under colder conditions, which may favor the acquisition of E627K though reassortment or recombination. This change could create a more virulent H1N1 in the fall in the northern hemisphere.

Thus, the swine H1N1 may be launching a two virus strategy. The H1N1 with avian PB2 will dominate in the northern hemisphere over the summer, while the H1N1 in the southern hemisphere will acquire E627K and establish dominance during the winter months.

Thus, the spread of H1N1 is in high gear, as WHO debates if a swine H1N1 is a swine H1N1 and if a pandemic at phase 6 is really at phase 6.

Swine H1N1 doesn't read WHO press releases.

It just gains transmission efficiencies via homologous recombination.
More at Link...

Swine flu: Early findings about pandemic potential reported in new study (5/14/2009)
www.curingdeath.com...

More Cases of H1N1 Flu in the Valley
www.krgv.com...

Kansas now reporting 28 cases of H1N1 flu
www.abilene-rc.com...

Newton, Georgia, USA: 1 probable caseSource: Georgia Division of Public HealthDate May 13 2009about 1 hour ago from twitterfeed

Placemark 213: 1 Confirmed caseSource: Georgia Division of Public HealthDate May 13 2009about 2 hours ago from twitterfeed

Calyton, Georgia, USA: 1 probable caseSource: Georgia Division of Public HealthDate: 13 May 2009about 2 hours ago from twitterfeed

La Libertad, El Salvador: 3 confirmed casesSource: Pan American Health OrganisationDate May 13 2009about 3 hours ago from twitterfeed

Valle del Cauca, Columbia: 1 confirmed caseSource: Pan American Health organisationDat May 13 2009about 3 hours ago from twitterfeed

H1N1 flu cases, death toll rise: WHO
www.reuters.com...

Pandemic flu to dominate WHO assembly
www.reuters.com...

EU prepare for swine-flu hit media - who fail to show
news.yahoo.com...

Flu expert to address conference
news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

www.adph.org...

I didn't see Alabama on that list. We've been at 4 since this started. Yesterday, they upped the confirmed cases to 27. (And said, they found 9 new cases). Must be Alabama math! How else would 4 + 9 = 27!!!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
U.S. passes Mexico in Confirmed Cases
swineflucast.blogspot.com...

Six New Confirmed Cases Of H1N1 Flu Virus In Ontario
www.health.gov.on.ca...

WLA student has H1N1 flu (FOX 11 Green Bay)
h1n1alliance.org...

WHO meets on production of swine flu vaccine
www.washingtonpost.com...

Swine flu: is there something unusual about the symptoms?
scienceblogs.com...

Why did Public Health hold back on Swine Flu info?
www.kuam.com...

All Scots to 'have' Swine Flu vaccine if one is created
www.zoiot.co.uk...

mrsshrop: On my way to be fitted for an N95 mask. Is the Swine Flu still even a thing? 1 minute ago from Tweetie

jessiiemcfly: @tommcfly tom! say hi to me, or something, please? it would make me so happy cause i feel like death! swine flu = bad x 1 minute ago from web

pinky617: so the doctor says, I have to stop giving my son Motrin and if his fever spikes they'll test him for swine flu. Waiting is killing me. half a minute ago from web

@ 1curious1: Don't feel bad, according to this "new math" they're using now, none of the states would pass a GED

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
I received some new information from my CDC source this am..........We are on the right track from our discussion here on the thread......

This I can add:

Most viruses live in a host for up to 30 days.........This new strain is living up to 45 days presently and I was told that they have fears it could mutate to live up to 60-90 days.......

It is mutating constantly which makes it very difficult to pin down. They have no real idea of where this thing is headed........

They are seeing this virus attack first in a mild form then reattacking again weeks later against weak areas of the immune system.......

This virus can live on objects up to 36 hours........(This was stressed to me....)

The death rate and infection rate is being covered up as we already know.......Secondary infections are being listed as the cause of death......

They feel/know that the virus is lab made.........The who, when and where would not be revealed at this time......

The U.S. Gov is controlling the talking points of the CDC media releases.....(imagine that)

The gov is keeping everything hush hush to avoid panic...........(I think its more about trade and commerce)

They are still in phase I and II with this virus...........phase III could come sooner than later.........They feel mid to late summer instead of the typical fall months......

Again I was told "NO VACCINES"........Antibodies "ONLY" for the secondary...........

We have been dead on with what we thought has been going on with this virus on this thread.........What startled me is the information of the life span of the virus..........45 days in the host and possibly looking at 60-90......Also the life span on an object..36hours..........

This virus is setting itself up to be a massive killer if it mutates to that level.....Due to its life span no one will be able to hide............not to mention if it starts jumping from mammal to mammal......

If I forgot something I will add

[edit on 14-5-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

top topics

<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join