It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious U.S. Swine Flu Probe Widens as Mexico Finds Swine Flu *updated*

page: 138
<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

Hmmm...read this...am I missing something???

H1N1 Spreads To 3 New Countries; WHO Raises Pandemic Alert
May 13, 2009 7:52 a.m. EST
www.allheadlinenews.com...

Not from what I have recieved you are reading and interpiting it correctly. I just hope that the laid out plan's don't get to far out of hand....

They will be announcing level 6

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ScreamtheDance

You sound like my brother...when I posted about a potential death toll of 80 million plus on Facebook he replied "Pity we cant choose who the 80m are and save natural selection a lot of effort"

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Panama City: Eight New Influenza A (H1N1) Cases Reported; Cumulative Total Reaches 29 Cases Nationwide: Date: May 13, 2009 12:22 UTC ..12 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Guerrero: Six Additional Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Confirmed; Total Reaches 53 Confirmed Cases: Date: May 13, 2009 12:21 UTC Risk: ..12 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Hong Kong: Second Case of Influenza A (H1N1) Confirmed: Date: May 13, 2009 11:58 UTC Risk: Low Local and national media sources repor..12 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Jinan: Suspected Influenza A (H1N1) Case Confirmed by National CDC: Date: May 13, 2009 11:53 UTC Risk: Low Multiple local and nationa..12 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Rehovot: 54-Year-Old Male Hospitalized After Exhibiting Influenza A (H1N1) Symptoms : Date: May 13, 2009 03:48 UTC Risk: Medium Jerus..12 minutes ago from twitterfeed

China reports 79 entry passengers with fever in past two days
2009-05-13 20:14:56
news.xinhuanet.com...
(per Muppetus Galacticus)

UF biologists join world experts in experiment to explore flu origins
news.ufl.edu...
(per Muppetus Galacticus)

Swine Flu: Lessons for a Biological Terrorism Event
May 13, 2009
www.rightsidenews.com...

[edit on 5/13/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by xoxo stacie

I can't find any news in google confirming that one article but I did find an article discussing this :

Who to Draw up New Flu Virulence Guidelines

"A WHO official said the planned guideline is intended to make the environment appropriate for raising the alert level from the current Phase 5, under which human-to-human spread of the virus is observed in one region.

The official said the organization is concerned about a possible overreaction by the public if the alert level is raised at this stage. Therefore, the level will be raised only after the guideline is able to clearly reflect the mildness of the new strain of virus, according to the official. "

So it seems they will be finalizing the new guidelines before going to phase 6. No exact date given for the unveiling of the new guidelines though, they just say they are expected "soon".

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Swine Flu daily update: 13 May 2009
wales.gov.uk...

amiofechoes: We are a house full of plague!! I hope everyone else is having a better morning. At least it's not H1N1!! 2 minutes ago from Trillian

TopJellyfish: Damn you, swine flu! i'm going back to bed. half a minute ago from txt

CatWrangler: I just got word that there is a confirmed case of H1N1 in the home of someone who works in the same building as I. EVERYBODY PANIC! less than a minute ago from web

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Good morning all....boy I see it was another all nighter......

I have not caught up yet on the wonderfull information....so if you want to spare me and go ahead and tell me that I need to move to the bunker you can

Joking of course..........Let me catch up and hopefully I can contribute some news out of the CDC today....

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Okay here is the gist of the "ready environment".
There are only 6 countries that make vaccine's at the moment. Contracts agreement's etc must be in place and ready prior to level 6. The WHO needs to make sure that these 6 countries aren't going to horde the vaccine once they make it and spread it around like they are supposed to.

The food supply must be kept flowing and all trade routes possible must be exploited for maximum coverage in the event of a crisis in any member country.
Next all countries must have full preparedness of the pandemic plan in place this includes continuity of government.(NOT just the USA)
After that is the general public and their perception of the pandemic and how to best go about releasing data and information in a controlled and calm manner. Hence the news black out till now. They went over board and freaked people out at first they have to be reigned in.(done)
Right now there is a slight lag because a few aren't sure they are ready...aka let it spread worse everywhere else while we hole up. So considering this they may just jump it and let it out of the bag.If you want to get technical we are already at level 6 and have been for a bit now.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Hmmm...

President Obama will be making a statement from the Oval office in 40 minutes, we don't know what it will be about.1 minute ago from TweetDeck

Second OSU student confirmed with swine flu
Wednesday, May 13, 2009 8:52 AM
www.dispatch.com...

ThewatchmenC: Vaccination. Swine Flu has reportedly breeched 44 states. It looks as though it may be engineered to a specific race group. less than 10 seconds ago from web

behrangsa: Duh! I thought the spread of H1N1 had stopped. Not only it's not stopped but now we have a confirmed case of swine flu in OZ: bit... ... 2 minutes ago from Twidget

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hx3_1963
Hmmm...

President Obama will be making a statement from the Oval office in 40 minutes, we don't know what it will be about.1 minute ago from TweetDeck

If he has half a brain he will tell people that there has been a mutation and it is prudent to raise the pandemic level so that states may legally request the governments help in caring for patients.....best case senario.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

You and "H" really put some big pieces of the puzzle together last night

First thing that came to mind of were the deaths would start mounting up is Africa......The continents population has a very high % for the high risk.....

I guess we will see what Obama says,,,,,,,,,,,,

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
@chrisgolden 10:00AM / THE PRESIDENT delivers a statement / South Drive at the Oval Office .6 minutes ago from TweetDeck in reply to chrisgolden

@chrisgolden That's the only thing the White House has said.6 minutes ago from TweetDeck in reply to chrisgolden

Health authorities ready to limit flu drug use
uk.reuters.com...

5 more Coloradans test positive for swine flu
www.koaa.com...

State lab confirms all 5 probable H1N1 cases
nashuatelegraph.com

Wisconsin H1N1 cases approaching 500
www.fox11online.com...

ODH: Two confirmed cases of H1N1 in Cuyahoga County
www.wkyc.com...

ksfarmchick: home (sic) with da swine/catdog/monkey/bird flu.......lucky me..... less than 20 seconds ago from web

bloodot: swine flu causing meetings to be cancelled - now how about that?
less than a minute ago from TweetDeck

Ty414: Two years of perfect health and now I'm sick, damn swine flu...
less than a minute ago from TwitterFon

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

WASHINGTON -- President Obama will announce Wednesday morning that House Democrats have pledged to pass a health care reform bill by July 31 -- a vow the White House believes will advance its goal of seeing health care legislation signed into law by year's end.

Obama will make the announcement after a scheduled meeting with Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Majority Leader Hoyer, and Reps. Charlie Rangel, Henry Waxman and George Miller. All are top legislative players on health care and will stand with the president to symbolize their commitment to moving a bill before Congress leaves Washington for the August recess.

The announcement will not describe the contents of the health care bill -- leaving key questions about funding, coverage and access for another day. The Obama strategy is to stay above the legislative fray, keeping the process moving forward and the industry players in the mix until the tough legislative choices are made this summer and fall. But this public commitment on timing, the White House believes, will help solidify legislative process that will produce a bill and bring the nation closer than ever before to the Democrats' long-sought goal of universal health coverage.

House action by July 31 will set the stage for Senate action in September and October. Top White House advisers then envision completion of a conference committee merging the House and Senate bills before Congress adjourns for the year -- allowing Obama to sign the historic legislation, which many Republicans critics could set the stage for "socialized" or "nationalized" health care, some time in November or December.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Cambodia actively preparing to deal with A/H1N1 flu
2009-05-13 21:51:47
news.xinhuanet.com...

Surrey County finds first swine flu case
news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

As I posted earlier on this healthcare bill..........I do have a source that has read it...........its not public yet......but you will be pissed when you hear whats in it........

This bill is a depopulation bill period!! Example: Cancer patients who enter stage 4 will be refused treatment.......THIS IS IN THE BILL

Other serious illnesses that require treatment have limitations of treatment as well......

With all the actions some states have been taking like Texas, Oklahoma, Montana and others........Once they see this Federalized Plan being forced.......we may see further actions taken by states.....

I will get more info of what is in this bill and post it.......

Now combine this health bill with this flu..........its a deadly cocktail

Stage IV cancers have often metastasized, or spread to other organs or throughout the body.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 13-5-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Querétaro: 10 Additional Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Confirmed; Total Reaches 15 Confirmed Cases: Date: May 13, 2009 13:05 UTC Risk: ..3 minutes ago from twitterfeed

San Miguelito: Three Suspected Influenza A (H1N1) Cases Reported: Date: May 13, 2009 13:03 UTC Risk: High The Panama news source Pana..3 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Michoacán: 14 Additional Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Confirmed; Total Reaches 26 Confirmed Cases: Date: May 13, 2009 12:51 UTC Risk: ..3 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Jalisco: Five Additional Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Confirmed; Total Reaches 36 Confirmed Cases: Date: May 13, 2009 12:39 UTC Risk: ..3 minutes ago from twitterfeed

San miguelito: One New Influenza A (H1N1) Case Reported; Cumulative Total Reaches 29 Cases Nationwide: Date: May 13, 2009 12:25 UTC R..3 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Back Door:
Senators weigh tax hikes to pay for health care
Final package likely to include a mix of tax increases, spending cuts
www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Ok, I know this goes in a completely different thread, but I have to say this makes me so mad and frightened I'm about ready to throw up. Clouds, I saw the comment you made on this earlier, and was just waiting to see how it would pan out.!
This, will be the last straw that would cause Americans to FINALLY make themselves heard!

Now, back to lurking/reading the flu info.
Thanks!
FMF

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky

As I posted earlier on this healthcare bill..........I do have a source that has read it...........its not public yet......but you will be pissed when you hear whats in it........

This bill is a depopulation bill period!! Example: Cancer patients who enter stage 4 will be refused treatment.......THIS IS IN THE BILL

Other serious illnesses that require treatment have limitations of treatment as well......

With all the actions some states have been taking like Texas, Oklahoma, Montana and others........Once they see this Federalized Plan being forced.......we may see further actions taken by states.....

I will get more info of what is in this bill and post it.......

Now combine this health bill with this flu..........its a deadly cocktail

Stage IV cancers have often metastasized, or spread to other organs or throughout the body.

en.wikipedia.org...

So now the health care system/Government gets to pick who lives and dies.. that is pretty much doctor/government assisted suicide. This really really makes me mad. People are starting to really get fed up and this really isnt going to help anything!
Lets cut health care to save some money F'n GD'en SOBs.

We are spiraling down the hole so quickly here in the USA. When does it stop!!!
As I watch Obama talking now he is just trying to put a pretty freaking bow on top of this package!!

[edit on 13-5-2009 by pcgeek]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
US Navy Updates Confirmed Cases of Swine Flu to 40
thetension.blogspot.com...

#H1N1 case alert: Chandong, China: 1suspected caseSource: Asiaone HealthChina ramped up efforts to contain swine flu and..1 minute ago from twitterfeed

KimVo: Really not feeling well. Feeling a little dizzy and nauseasous...on top of coughing and congestion. Do I have H1N1 flu? half a minute ago from web

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by fullmoonfairy

I told Hx3 I would not listen but I did........I am mad as hell

They are going to hit us blindsided (except for us here) with this flu......Fear will reside with the masses because they all have been conditioned that everything is fine..........

Hospitals will be overfilled.........make shift hospitals will be set up..........people will be dying and the headline on MSN will be all about the pandemic..........Yes, the media will spread the fear......Fear grows among the people......more people are homeless.......The government steps in and pushes nationalized healthcare through as our only option to get through the pandemic........
Manditory vaccines and yes you will get the mark of the beast......

Everything we are seeing is connected..........

They gave us the timeline in the speech..........House by July 31, Senate in August..........

Its May 13.......If my scenario plays out, its about to get really bad here in the U.S...........We members know where this flu issue is pointing.........just add a collapsed U.S. economy, corrupt politicians and a pandemic.......

Not much time left........

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Mexico: 164 Additional Cases and Two Additional Fatal Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Confirmed, Increasing Total to 2,446 Cases and 60 Deaths 3 minutes ago from web

Costa Rica blames singers for swine flu spread
www.wickedlocal.com...

11181971: The swine flu (excuse me, H1N1) is now in Duval County. This is getting too close for comfort. Take care if you're traveling through Jax. 3 minutes ago from web

wabbit42: @priyanphoenix Actually, Left 4 Dead is used as a government training manual for how to deal with a population infected with swine flu. less than a minute ago from Twitterrific

new topics

<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join