It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious U.S. Swine Flu Probe Widens as Mexico Finds Swine Flu *updated*

page: 133
<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Maybe the brain cant proccess on whats going on and over reacts with the c-sorm,trying to protects the lungs??..
I found this letter from a doc in 1918 www.pbs.org...

the doctor says
''they found at any of the autopsies any case beyond the red hepatitis stage. It kills them before it gets that far.''
Is that the so called bleeding of the lungs men would get?

red hepatitis=c-sorm??

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

Probably in old "Med Speak" it means the saks in the lungs burst from the body over reacting to the virus...

You end up drowning in yer own fluids one way or another

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

This whole things a cluster # really..lol

Ah modern day scientists..

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

The bleeding of the lungs is normally associated with a massive heart attack in men. I just woke up and can't remember for the life of me what the pieces are called right now, but it is what killed my dad.
A few years ago he had a major open heart surgery (all arteries where blocked up to 90% in some) He got to his mark in the recovery and they said he was going "to be just fine now." His blood pressure and all was perfect and he was in great health. The next morning he had a massive heart attack that caused his lungs to fill with blood and he basically drown in his own blood.
There are these little pieces in your lungs that are like tiny hairs basically and they can be induced to break rather easily under pressure in the case of the persons body having been under a period of severe distress. But I have honestly have never heard it happening with out the person having some sort of heart episode.Was there anything else related to the person's having heart related problems due to the c-storm or severe dehydration?
Just makes me really wonder because a few of the people I saw in the ER last Saturday where having heart murmurs due to being so terribly "dehydrated".(I was listening to a few doc's talking about it and what to do.)

[edit on 12-5-2009 by xoxo stacie]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by xoxo stacie

Here ya go...

What Is Pulmonary Embolism?
www.nhlbi.nih.gov...

I remember it from all my years of watching ER

FINALLY!
To bad it ain't in the House of Reps

US, Washington, DC: Health officials confirm seven total cases of influenza A (H1N1), most cases are in university students. #swineflu2 minutes ago from web

[edit on 5/12/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

hmm only thing I could find in it outside of a vein related blood clot formation due to surgery's etc was being bed ridden for long period's of time. Perhaps isn't the right angle with that one as far as that being cause of the symptoms etc.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by xoxo stacie

OK...just thought I'd throw that out there as it's a common post heart surgery thingy...I'll keep looking as well...

US, Missouri: State health officials confirm four new cases of influenza A (H1N1) in children, state total rises to 14. #swineflu3 minutes ago from web

US, New York: State health officials confirm 197 cases of influenza A (H1N1); 158 are in New York City. #swineflu3 minutes ago from web

H1N1 spreads to 2nd West Island school
Classes on as usual after weekend clean-up
May 11, 2009
www.montrealgazette.com...

District of Columbia H1N1 Influenza Update
May 11, 2009
newsroom.dc.gov...

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Swine flu case quietly slips in - and out - of Juneau
juneauempire.com...

Hong Kong says it will seal off no more hotels for swine flu
May 12, 2009, 11:10 GMT
monstersandcritics.com

peterosbornuk: India continues to be free from swine flu h1n1, but three passengers embarking at Delhi airport on Tuesday and exhibiting symptoms half a minute ago from web

US, Ohio: State officials confirm one additional case of influenza A (H1N1) in Butler County bringing the state total to 7. #swineflu1 minute ago from web

US, Colorado: State officials confirm 11 cases of influenza A (H1N1) in 11 counties. #swinefluhalf a minute ago from web

Here's WHO's newest? charts...

en.wilkipedia.org

upload.wikimedia.org...

New virus "very unstable," more changes seen: expert
Tue May 12, 2009 8:56am EDT
www.alertnet.org...

HONG KONG (Reuters) - A leading virologist has described the new H1N1 influenza virus as "very unstable," meaning it could mix and swap genetic material when exposed to other viruses.

The new virus, which has infected 5,251 people in 30 countries and killed 61, has displayed great efficiency in spreading among people, said Guan Yi, a microbiologist with the University of Hong Kong.

"This virus has been around only a few months, it is very unstable ... and we know that its presence is dramatically increasing in human population, so the chance of it meeting with H5N1 is actually increased," Guan said in an interview on Tuesday.
More at Link...

JasmineDarkly: Swine flu should inspire a remake of The Stand: television or film. Hopefully in new version the Walking Man won't have a heinous mullet. less than a minute ago from TweetDeck

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues
heres an interesting article..It dates back to 2005

I found it while investigating the drop in body temps...Its fairly long,but every bit should be read..
www.rumormillnews.com...

Thank you for that! It seems I was right by following my instincts and bringing my body temp up.

But, what it still doesn't explain, is why it dropped to begin with....it had been at normal up until the time the virus started for me, so I'm still wondering why it dropped, instead of rose, when hit with the virus.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
sorry...double post

[edit on 12-5-2009 by phoenixs1]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
And then there were 2? Think Wy got one around YellowStone? Leaves Ms & WV?

US, Montana: CDC Confirms Montana’s First Case of Influenza A (H1N1) in Billings. #swineflu2 minutes ago from web

Mexico: 165 Additional Cases and Two Additional Fatal Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Confirmed; Total Increases to 2,282 Cases and 58 Deaths 3 minutes ago from web

Hamilton, Ontario, Canada: 2 confirmed casesSource: CNW Group CanadaDate: May 11 20091 minute ago from twitterfeed

Windsor Essex, Ontario, Canada: 5 Confirmed casesSource: CNW GroepDate: May 11 20091 minute ago from twitterfeed

US, Pennsylvania: State officials confirm 17 cases of influenza A (H1N1); 20 more probable cases under investigation. #swineflu2 minutes ago from web

Test Your Swine Flu IQ
organizedwisdom.com...

Analysis Suggests up to 1.4% of Swine Flu Cases are Fatal
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Timeline: swine flu
April 28, 2009
www.canada.com...

Back Door:
Swine Flu Creates 63 Billion Dollar Global Health Initiative
www.boston.com...

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by chise61

reply to post by chise61

Good day to all........Boy some of you were busy last night......

@chise61, Here is the link to what the UN's Biodiversity Project will mean...

The Wildlands Project would set up to one-half of America into core wilderness reserves and interconnecting corridors (red), all surrounded by interconnecting buffer zones (yellow). No human activity would be permitted in the red, and only highly regulated activity would be permitted in the yellow areas. Four concerned conservative activists who now make up the board of Sovereignty International were able to find UN documentation that proved the Wildlands Project concept was to provide the basis for the UN Convention on Biological Diversity. They used this information and this map produced by Dr. Michael Coffman, editor of Discerning the Times Digest and NewsBytes and CEO of Sovereignty International, to stop the ratification of the treaty an hour before its scheduled cloture and ratification vote. (See Congressional Record S13790) Since the treaty was stopped, tens of thousands of Americans have used this map to expose environmentalist's efforts to implement this diabolical agenda piecemeal local, just as President Clinton is doing by setting aside millions of acres of public and private land. Discerning the Times Digest and NewsBytes.

Taken From: The United Nations Convention on Biological Diversity, Article 8a-e; United Nations Global Biodiversity Assessment, Section 13.4.2.2.3; US Man and the Biosphere Strategic Plan, UN/US Heritage

www.propertyrightsresearch.org...

[edit on 12-5-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
CDC Confirms First H1N1 Flu Case in Montana
5-12-09
www.newwest.net...

Confirmed cases of swine flu rise to 11 in NC
May 12, 2009 12:15 am
citizen-times.com

H1N1 Flu latest: Colorado & Utah
www.kjct8.com...

Mexico Health Min: Death Toll From H1N1 Influenza Rises To 58
nasdaq.com

H1N1 case confirmed in Bradley County
Tuesday, May 12, 2009 , 10:19 a.m.
www.timesfreepress.com...

squishee26: prays that the "zombism" because of the H1N1 virus would come to a cease. 7 minutes ago from web

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Just a suggestion for those of us who have been following this thing since the beginning................

I have no doubt as you do that this freight train is coming and will attempt to take us out.........

There is a lot of "good" information scattered among these two threads........from XOXO Stacies home brew to icing techniques to reduce the body temp........

It would be nice to have all of this info on one PDF file........

I know XOXO is battling symptoms now and she has posted good info...........When this thing hits full steam it would be nice to be able to take advantage of all the information that has been provided......

I know I dont see all post here on this thread and others..........So I am sure I have missed some of the snake oil products....

I wanted to throw this out there and see what yall thought.........

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

This is a good idea, but, picking out all this Intel/Info from all these combined posts???

Take a lot of Re-Reading...

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Hx3.......I am sure you have already posted this......

MU student brings China first flu case

A University of Missouri graduate student planning to get married this summer has the first case of swine flu reported in mainland China.

On the last flight, Bao started experiencing flu-like symptoms, including a sore throat, cough and runny nose, the AP said. After he arrived, Bao went to a hospital, where he was tested “weakly positive” for swine flu, or Type A H1N1 influenza.

Since I live here in MO, I don't think the CDC included him in the "official" number.......

But not to worry.......

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Hastings and Prince Edward Counties, Ontario Canada : 1 Confirmed caseSource: CNW Group CanadaDate 11 May 20092 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Middlesex-London, Ontario, Canada: 1 confirmed caseSource: CNW Group CanadaDate 11 May 20092 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Leeds, Grenville & Lanark, Ontario, Canada: 1 confirmed caseSource: CNW Group CanadaDate: 11 May 20092 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Oxford County, Ontario, Canada: 1 confirmed caseSource: CNW Group CanadaDat: 11 May 20092 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Wellington Dufferin Guelph, Ontario, Canada: 1 confirmed caseSource: CNW Group CanadaDate: 11 May 20092 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Navy Updates Confirmed Cases of H1N1
5/12/2009 10:05:00 AM
www.navy.mil...

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Well I think we all remember certain topics of "good" information that we have seen posted........Collectively together we could put something together without creating some monster of a project.......yes it would be a task for one person............But I can think of about 5 or 6 of us on this thread alone that may be willing contribute information.........

Just a thought

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Good Idea

Send out a few u2u's and see if they can look through their posts and send ya the "this posts" links

Check out this site...go through all the page...

Mexican flu projections: worldwide report updated to May 6
Published on May 12th, 2009
www.gleamviz.org...

H5N1 in Egypt Raises Pandemic Concerns
14:58 May 12, 2009
www.recombinomics.com...
(per nanbei)

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Good morning

I see you're hard at work. I hope your back is better.

Swine flu cruises and vacationing families held captive and forced to give swabs, i see the world is going besesrk

Illinois now has 554 confirmed cases statewide, 249 in Chicago, 157 in Cook county. This brings the grand total for my county up to 406 confirmed cases

So we've had an increase of 67 cases in one day, with 50 of them being in Cook county

new topics

top topics

<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join