It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious U.S. Swine Flu Probe Widens as Mexico Finds Swine Flu *updated*

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Great...now...what about us?!?

ISU Researcher Develops H1N1 Vaccine For Pigs

www.kcci.com...

Experts: Mild Swine Flu Could Quickly Turn Deadly
Posted May 6, 2009
www.usnews.com...

Federal Government Updates Case Numbers on H1N1 Flu Virus (Human Swine Flu)
uk.sys-con.com...

Health Department talks about Aurora swine flu
denver.yourhub.com...

Grayson Co. Health Dept. H1N1 Influenza Update
www.kten.com...

binv: Flu communicators face tweets, fans and zombies: WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The great zombie swine flu hoax of 2009 .. twurl.nl... (expand) less than a minute ago from twitterfeed

[edit on 5/6/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hx3_1963
reply to post by chise61

Hmmm...big airport...lots of highways...

Sanctuary city

Tons of illegals

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by chise61

OK...that works for me

City Warns Of Flu Prevention Product Price Gouging
www.10news.com...

christophjoyce: Genetic analysis of H1N1 shows it's been circulating in Mexico for eight months. A treble reassortment of swine, human and avian viruses. 2 minutes ago from web

Swine Flu Has Existed Since Sept., Analysis Suggests
www.washingtonpost.com...

3 More Probable H1N1 Flu Cases Reported in MD
Posted: May 6, 2009 05:38 PM
www.wboc.com...

5 more cases of H1N1 flu in Delaware
www.wgmd.com...

Three new cases of swine flu identified
pressherald.mainetoday.com

Swine flu: Additional case brings total to 13 in Riverside County
www.mydesert.com...

Previous Strains of the Flu Virus Researched in Old Newspapers Online
www.mexicanflu2009.com...

frankparker: Welcome 2 Air Government, plz fasten your belts! You r all broke, dieing of Swine Flu & under attack from terrorists, plz have a nice day! ;-)
less than 20 seconds ago from web

sheiketha: Thats y the damn swine flu goin around this nasty a$$ white guy is in kfc coughin and not coverin his mouth less than 20 seconds ago from txt

nyderoleary: I will cherish the memory of the woman I saw in a Swine Flu mask at Dublin Airport today... or maybe I've lost track of fashion.
less than 10 seconds ago from web

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

Hey Hx3, just came back on, did a quick read of the post over the past couple hours.......did you comment that wallstreet scrubbed the link about CDC report of WHO moving to 6 ????

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Try this...last I knew it worked
let me know if not...I saved 'em

www.abovetopsecret.com...

iocaster: USA, Virginia: 11 influenza A(H1N1) cases confirmed in state
1 minute ago from web

US, Wisconsin: State Health Officials Confirm Nine Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) in Dane County, 26 Confirmed Cases in State. #swineflu #H1N13 minutes ago from web

First Confirmed Swine Flu Case in Charleston
www.counton2.com...

Mille Lacs Schools Close Due to Probable H1N1 Case
www.myfoxtwincities.com...

La. Identifies 7 More Suspected H1N1 Cases
UPDATED: 4:56 pm CDT May 6, 2009
www.wdsu.com...

Canada, Ontario: 13 New Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Confirmed; National Confirmed Case Count Reaches 201. #swineflu #H1N12 minutes ago from web

TheToriMalone: Lived in England during Mad Cow, Lived in SIngapore during SARS and Bird Flu, and now Living in Texas during Swine Flu. Awesome. half a minute ago from web

Talk about dumb uninformed people

QueSarahSaraaah: Perspective alert: 1000 people have died of swine flu. How many people have died of starvation/AIDS/cancer in the same time period?! less than 20 seconds ago from web

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Confirmed cases of A/H1N1 flu soar in U.S. state of Illinois
China...go figure
news.xinhuanet.com...

US, Wisconsin: State Health Officials Confirm Nine Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) in Milwaukee County, 26 Confirmed Cases in State. #swineflu2 minutes ago from web

Another Post:
(per habfan1968)

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Pardon if this has been posted...did not see it.

Ahem...

FDA Approves New Influenza Vaccine Production Facility
May 6, 2009

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) today announced that it has approved a new manufacturing facility used to produce influenza virus vaccines. The facility is approved for seasonal influenza vaccine production and could be used for the production of vaccine against the new 2009 H1N1 influenza strain.

As part of its overall pandemic influenza preparedness efforts, the FDA meets with vaccine manufacturers to guide the efficient establishment of influenza vaccine facilities that comply with agency requirements. The agency promptly reviews applications and manufacturing supplements that could increase both the number of manufacturers and the overall supply of vaccine.

The facility, located in the United States, is owned and operated by sanofi pasteur, which manufactures Fluzone Influenza Virus Vaccine. This new facility will greatly increase sanofi pasteur’s production capability.

www.fda.gov...

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Check out today's chart on the right...I think they're giving up now

2009 swine flu outbreak
en.wikipedia.org...

frenchfem: is afraid of the poop hitting the fan with WHO saying don't eat H1N1 contaminated pigs. Stop with the scare tactics.
less than 10 seconds ago from web

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I love that Canada and Mexico won't report suspected cases. Because, we have so many labs that all cases will certainly be confirmed.....right?

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Great find here Hx3..........
[url=http://]

Swine Flu Has Existed Since Sept., Analysis Suggests
www.washingtonpost.com...

I heard a report somewhere from some scientist that this virus as in this report started around Sept 08.........He also stated that the virus has mutated 24 times as of the start of this issue in April........Your hard work pulling information just verified what I thought I heard........

What makes this important is the information that I received from my source at CDC.....I was told the virus was in phase two........

What this means is that the virus is mutating from one person to another as well as the possibility of animals.......

Another poster questioned how could it be in phase 2 when compared to the spanish flu in 1918..... It took 6 months before it moved into phase 2.......

Hearing that this virus started in Sept of 08 gives great concern from what I heard from the CDC........If it started in Sept 08 then this virus is following the same path as the flu of 1918........

From this thread we see all the sick........and watch the H1N1 rate of infection climb......we know they are keeping the deaths under rap....

Thanks (I guess
) for finding this article.........Its a great source for the argument of whats going on with this virus the media via government is not telling us........

[edit on 6-5-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Brown County, Wisconsin, USA: 1 confirmed case. Source: ABC 2 Date: 6 May 2009, 23:10 GMT3 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Southwest High School, Minneapolis: State Health Officials Identify Two Probable Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) at Southwest High School: ..3 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Dane County: State Health Officials Confirm Nine Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) in County, 26 Confirmed Cases in State: Date: May 06, 20..3 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Milwaukee County: State Health Officials Confirm Nine Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) in County, 26 Confirmed Cases in State: Date: May 0..3 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Halton: One New Case of Influenza A (H1N1) Confirmed : Date: May 06, 2009 21:50 UTC Risk: Medium The Ministry of Health and Long-Term..3 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Windsor-Essex: One New Case of Influenza A (H1N1) Confirmed : Date: May 06, 2009 21:48 UTC Risk: Medium The Ministry of Health and Lo..3 minutes ago from twitterfeed

diane_burris: swineflux.com... Swine Flu H1N1 // The hospital I work at has 2 confirmed cases of H1N1 (swine flu). "Precaution" is the w ...half a minute ago from web

Another Post:
(per JBA2848)

@ CITS: I had seen it once, but , couldn't remember how the article was titled fer a search...then wala...tweeted
yer welcome...I think

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
US, Indiana: State Health Officials Confirm Total of 28 Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) in State.#swineflu #H1N1half a minute ago from web

Toronto Hospital Worker Infected With H1N1 As Ontario's Caseload Rises To 49
www.citynews.ca...

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Oh great now we're the flippin epicenter of the outbreak in Illinois

Pretty soon they're gonna ban all travel to Chicago.

Chicago remains the epicenter of the flu outbreak in Illinois, with 93 confirmed cases.

news.xinhuanet.com...

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by chise61

Sorry, but, you made headlines in China...special huh?

Military Continues to Monitor H1N1 Flu Virus’s Path
elitestv.com...

WASHINGTON, May 6, 2009 – The U.S. military has prepared for years to confront a public health challenge like the H1N1 influenza virus, a senior Defense Department official said here today.

“We have been preparing for a situation like this for more than five years and have plans, processes and procedures to respond to a pandemic incident,” said Dr. Michael E. Kilpatrick, the Military Health System’s director of strategic communications.

“We are confident that established protocols and treatments will be effective in treating this flu, which currently is no more serious that seasonal flu,” Kilpatrick said.

Meanwhile, Kilpatrick said, Defense Department officials are closely monitoring the path of the H1N1 flu virus.

Yesterday, the Armed Forces Health Surveillance Center reported a total of 24 confirmed H1N1 cases in the U.S. military, including 13 military family members, 10 active-duty servicemembers and one Marine recruit. The cases occurred in Texas and California.
More at Link...

Another Post:
(per ecoparity)

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Say what?!?

Developing countries should share first batches of swine flu vaccine: WHO
www.winnipegfreepress.com...

U.S. to have H1N1 vaccine ready by fall - official
uk.reuters.com...

9 more Coloradans test positive for H1N1
May 6, 2009 7:38 PM (13 mins ago)
www.examiner.com...

Number of confirmed swine flu cases in Kan. at 9
May 6, 2009 7:35 PM (19 mins ago)
www.examiner.com...

Branswell: People on pig farm test negative for H1N1
crofsblogs.typepad.com...

US, Maine: State Health Officials Confirm Ten Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Statewide; York (5), Kennebec (3), Cumberland (1), Penobscot (1).2 minutes ago from web

San Diego H1N1 "Swine Flu" Virus Cases Now At 29
Updated: May 06, 2009 7:32 PM EDT
www.cbs8.com...

Third Franklin Co. H1N1 Case Confirmed
Updated: Wednesday, May 6, 2009 7:37 PM
www.10tv.com...

U.S. public at risk from complacency over flu: CDC
www.reuters.com...

'Honey, there's a masked man at the door'
One Londoner waits to hear if she has swine flu
www.guardian.co.uk...

vuhnguyen: Swine flu cases found at a elementary school in Rancho Palos Verdes half a minute ago from web

azrork: Somebody left their used swine flu mask in the only grocery cart left. Gee, thanks. #fb less than a minute ago from TwitterFon

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

The numbers on that chart don't look good at all

I'd much rather we didn't make China's headlines, at least not for this

I'm waiting to see if habfan1968 posts a link to his post about the girl being at a county fair before she got sick. It what he says is true then she could have contracted it from a pig.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by chise61

The part that threw me was all the question marks all over the place

Re-Post from earlier...

WHO says H1N1 pigs must be kept out of food supply
www.reuters.com...

* WHO expert says flu viruses can survive freezing

* Blood of H1N1 infected pigs may also contain virus

* Meat from sick pigs or pigs found dead must not be eaten
More at Link...

MUST READ ! Sounds like us !

SWINE FLU - PANDEMIC OR A BETA TEST
illseed.com...

Unless you are from Mars or live in a cave, you probably know that there is an outbreak of swine flu in Mexico. As of today (April 29th), there have been over 100 deaths in Mexico from a new flu strain. It’s actually not swine flu, since the virus has not been isolated in pigs. It would be more logical to call the virus “North American Flu” based on its geographic origin. But for the sake of clarity, I’ll refer to the virus as “swine flu” in this article.
More at Link...
NAU Flu Hmmm

Ottawa confirms 2nd case of swine flu, bringing Ont. total to 50
Wednesday, May 6, 2009 | 6:20 PM ET
www.cbc.ca...

ninafrischmann: 17 cases of H1N1 in Colorado & counting #H1N1
less than a minute ago from TwitterFon

Cook County Jail sees 1st swine flu case
May 6, 2009 6:12 PM
www.chicagobreakingnews.com...

Tiffany_Bree: 19 confirmed cases of swine flu in king county
half a minute ago from txt

H1N1 vs. H5N1
organizedwisdom.com...

Ministry of Health Influenza A (H1N1) Swine Flu update - 27
Media release from the Ministry of Health
New Zealand situation – Updated numbers
07 MAY 2009
www.nzdoctor.co.nz...

MShades01: The new podcast is up - this week it's "The Stand" in honor of H1N1..... http://(link tracking not allowed)/CM28L (expand) 2 minutes ago from TweetDeck

Another Post:
(per cloudsinthesky piecing his theory together)

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hx3_1963
Say what?!?

Developing countries should share first batches of swine flu vaccine: WHO
www.winnipegfreepress.com...

Hey if they wanna try em out first, let em have it, i sure don't want em, can't trust em

But on the other hand...

Indonesia, the country hardest hit by H5N1, has for several years withheld virus samples from the WHO, its influenza laboratories and vaccine manufacturers, using them as a lever to try to gain access to affordable vaccine for its citizens.

If they can't play nice...

And what's this???

Those talks all related to the H5N1 virus and perhaps did not envisage a pandemic strain first being spotted in the United States. (The first sample virus of this new H1N1 swine variant was isolated from a patient in California.)

I thought the pandemic strain was first spotted in Mexico

But recent comments made by Chan, Kieny and other WHO officials have signalled the agency will use its bully pulpit to try to get pharmaceutical companies to provide vaccine and antiviral drugs to developing countries - either through donation, at cut-rate costs

Hey since we're broke as heck, maybe we can get them cheaper, or for free also

or purchased with the help of funding from wealthier countries or charities.

Can we say America

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by chise61

My
wasn't because we should get it first...I doe wan' no stinkin' NAU Flu shotz

It was because they are going to use "them" as the "gunniea pigs" it seems

If it starts killing "them"...oh well
sad...

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I have a question for any body that is in an area that has a high number of confirmed cases.

I'm just wondering if you've recently had a lot of rainy days ?

And i'm off for awhile, got to go pick up the granddaughter's scrip. I also think i'll get some chocolate, i feel a negative attitude comin on.

I'll check back later, Take care guys

new topics

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join