It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious U.S. Swine Flu Probe Widens as Mexico Finds Swine Flu *updated*

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

hey plucky:
eat raw potatoe like other raw veggies. the reason is that it will quickly make your blood alkaline which bacteria and virus's have a hard time living in it also gives you plenty of iron to absorb oxygen to burn up bacteria and virus's.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Gee whiz,seems like y'all be gittin a bit paranoid.............

Do ya really understand the true filtration capabilities of your respiratory system?.

Most of that crap they sell you is for no other purpose than to sell you something.

Nothing wrong with being safe,but don't throw your money away.

Buy beans and rice in bulk.

[edit on 25-4-2009 by chiponbothshoulders]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by chiponbothshoulders

I have rice and beans. I don't eat them, so don't ask me why.

I play with Dremels and chems on almost a daily basis. I really just needed the masks for that. Should a real pandemic start, I'll just come to work and hang out in the clean room hood. LollsRoyce.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I've been following this story here on ATS for the most, when there was no information about this in our own media, in Belgium, untill yesterday evening.
But just an hour ago, it's almost 9 am here,we got a news update that later today there is going to be an WHO emergency top in Geneve. They will decide if Mexico will get a negative traveling advice or not. (Or not???)

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
reply to post by redhatty

I do not have health insurance right now (long story). If I get this, I die. Right?

No Plucky, the mortality rate is 7% so far in Mexico.

Here in the US no one has died, and they know of two drugs that
seem to work well against it.

Relenza (zanamivir) and Olsetamivir seems to work against it

I am willing to bet a shortage on those drugs happens soon.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by chiponbothshoulders
Gee whiz,seems like y'all be gittin a bit paranoid.............

Buy beans and rice in bulk.

[edit on 25-4-2009 by chiponbothshoulders]

confused why you say y'all gettin a bit paranoid then later say , buy beans and rice in bulk.
sounds like yall are paranoid too or maybe just drunk.

i dont know if anyone has posted this but , Rear Admiral Anne Schuchat, MD from the cdc was interviewed by lou dobbs tonight and here is a bit of what she had to say.
transcripts.cnn.com...

So with the three different locations that are affected, we really don't think this is the kind of circumstance where we can contain the spread of the virus.

scary stuff if the cdc is stating that the virus cannot be contained. i guess its in mother natures hands now.

Rear Admiral Anne Schuchat, MD
www.cdc.gov...

[edit on 25-4-2009 by elitegamer23]

link   
Per WCBS Radio in New York City at 03:00 Saturday, the flu-like symptoms experienced by 75 students at the Queens Catholic High School is NOT related to the swine flu.

That according to Dr. Don Weiss of the NYC Public Health Service.

link   

I agree to a certain extent, and excuse me for throwing you off with the new world order subject.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

Just in case you'all don't realise 7% is just 3 shy of 10 deaths per hundred,which is rather a steep death rate.

But wait,don't freak.......OK?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by elitegamer23

Both,and niether...........

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   

The beans and rice remark is in reference to the current financial situation of the U.S.

And Yes,I am drunk,I guess according to a standard breath test,but have been accused of being so in an emergency sitch where I saved a few arses,but who knows....

I.P.please

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by redhatty
Per WCBS Radio in New York City at 03:00 Saturday, the flu-like symptoms experienced by 75 students at the Queens Catholic High School is NOT related to the swine flu.

That according to Dr. Don Weiss of the NYC Public Health Service.

thank goodness! this would have been a terrible sign if these kids also had the same virus.
lets hope this goes away as quickly as it popped up.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by chiponbothshoulders

The beans and rice remark is in reference to the current financial situation of the U.S.

I.P.please

maybe im in the wrong thread.
im not trying to get under your skin i just get irritated when people are on here barking that others are paranoid when mostly people are here because we are all inquisitive.

have a drink on me.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Do you guys think that it'll get to the point of limiting or stopping incoming flights from Mexico?

Hopefully it will not cause a huge collective paranoia.
Remember that episode of HOUSE where someone got sick on an airplane and suddenly most of the passengers also felt sick?

Now with full-blown allergy season, someone getting the sniffles will freak out.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by haika

Originally posted by haika
Do you guys think that it'll get to the point of limiting or stopping incoming flights from Mexico?

the problem is its already found its way into the usa and they really arent sure how.

it has stopped here since the initial 8 reports in texas and california i think so that is a good sign.

with what is going on in mexico city though i would hope they would stop all incomming flights from mexico.
better safe than sorry.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by bluewaterservant

Thank you for your concern. Veggies are always the way, the Ph, the right baking soda and such....

I am all of a sudden having thoughts that it is going to kill me, like on September 12th, just without Glenn Beck crying. I can't stop.

reply to post by Ex_MislTech

Those drugs I do not trust. Phramacueticals are the most crazy bad thing for people, except Vicodin for common ailments....

I still want pooped-Skittles out of a unicorn's butt....

[edit on 25-4-2009 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Please, all of you who are afraid of this flu check into MMS (Miracle Mineral Supplement) and Jim Humble on the web. This formula is extremely reasonable, effective against many things including flu, is NOT a multi level scheme, and may save your life and those you love. I do not sell this, am only offering helpful advice. There is even info about how to make it yourself.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
As far as spreading disease of any type,we are truly our own worst enemy,this is the same thing that was being spread around during the "SARS" outbreak,if you would call it such a thing.....

Panic...ish...

It is getting to the point where I may have to ride my bicycle about 8 miles one way to buy beer with the way this economy is getting...all the stores are closing...

I only get panicky when I can't do what I have to do to survive...

You must weigh your wants and needs,like americans generally don't...

Nothing amiss here.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Isn't Tamilflu the drug Donald Rumsfeld made about 4 million dollars on a few years ago? I think so.......
Has anyone been able to connect this scare with the few vials of virus that were missing from a US military base back east? CNN online reported the story a few days ago.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by missvicky

this is a virus that wasnt previously known about i believe so it probably wouldnt be the same stuff that disappeared from fort deitrick.

even if, i doubt you would hear about it disappearing before it reappeared.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join