It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sasquatch hunting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
i thought i was alone in the belief that the sasquatch species exists. it is so nice to see people finally take the topic seriously.

I do plan to go and find a sasquatch or even produce undeniable physical proof that they exist sometime after college, but planning is always a good step. Any tips that could help me?

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I've seen a Bigfoot with my own eyes. The experience scared the crap out of me. I've wrote about it several times on the board and even made a podcast about it.

Good luck to you and the adventure you seek, just count me out.

Once was enough,

wupy

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Many native people believe that the Sasquatch is a spirit creature and is not real in the physical sense. They believe that it moves between the spirit realm and the physical realm.
Some say bigfoot is a good spirit, others say he is evil. It could be possible that there are many different types of creature that manifest as what we call Sasquatch.

If there is any truth to the legends, then you may never find a body, as they may in fact be spirit creatures.

Or Sasquatch could be an undiscovered great-ape, maybe the missing-link, or even just some heavily inbred and overly hirsute giant hillbillies!

Just remember, a lot of bigfoot sightings turn out to be nothing more than a bear standing on it's hind-legs glimpsed in poor lighting. I've been with friends who claimed they saw Sasquatch in the woods, and when I went to the spot with field-glasses, it was just a bear.
Scared the crap out of them though, and they didn't believe me when I told them it wasn't what they thought it was.

Good luck and happy hunting. I look forward to any future osts in this thread.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
use apples, lots of remote cameras, 7mm magnum ammunition, bionic ear, night vision 2nd gen or better, nets, and dont expect success.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
So what is your motovation, you want fame and fortune at the creature own enslavement...Makes you no more than a friggin slave trader of the 1800's....

Friggin sic of the claims and believe me you dont have the balls to go into his back yard as I do...

I am working hard to get legislation passed to protect and leave well alone the last creature that man has not caught, destroyed its way of life and put behind bars for his own enjoyment and financial gain....

Mod Edit: Profanity, insult and off topic comment removed.
Terms & Conditions of Use
Civility and Decorum are Required on ATS

[edit on 4-24-2009 by worldwatcher]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TooRisky

Whoa dude, calm down! The OP did not once mention that he was setting out to achieve fame and fortune.

The OP is planning to find a sasquatch or even produce undeniable physical proof as he/she mentioned, not to kill it... I believe the OP is on the right track and people can do whatever the hell they want.

I wish the OP good luck on his/her's journey's.

Maybe you're the one that doesn't have the balls to do what you want

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Think you need a chill pill, he didn't mention killing one. He said finding one and giving undeniable evidence.

Learn to read.. and how do you plan to protect a 'creature' that no-one can prove exists?

Get a grip

[edit on 24-4-2009 by ItsallCrazy]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

As have I, just recently...

It scared the beejesus out of me.

If you want to go looking/hunting, that's fine. Just remember this, my friend, be careful what you wish for. The native Americans, and other people all over the world, consider this creature to be very, very dangerous...not evil mind you, just something better left alone. I'll tell you right now, my attitude towards this creature is one of respectful fear.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Ugh...I'd hate to go looking for one. The supposed recording of them making their noises freaked me out. I'm going no-where near them.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

i dont plan on killing it or the fame or money. u cant get something on the endangered species list if u cant prove its there.

and ive done my research. it would be impossible to get close enough to effectively use a tranq. they dont take effect instantly, so it would be pissed, for lack of a better word.

i have heard baits do work. there was even a story in which the creature left a cat skull as a thank you gift.

so i can try video, but it would have to be pretty extensive to be considered solid evidence. finding one that died of natural causes would be even harder considering the ecosystem in the northwest U.S. decomposes things almost perfectly.

im not too afraid to hunt one. they are usually non-confrontational if you examine all the accounts of encounters. i do kno wat they are capable of, there are storys of pets dogs being ripped apart.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
goood look and happy hunting

i only wish i lived in america and could do this myself as all we have over hear are big cats that people keep seeing and i allready know there real i saw one ive posted about that on hear before

good look with the hunt i hope you do find bigfoot

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Major Ed Dames remote viewed the source of the Sasquatch phenomenon. He seems convinced that they come from a "projector" orbiting the earth.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

that theory seems to be pretty elaborate just fool people. plus, that doesnt explain footprints with epidermic ridges.

new topics

top topics

join