It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seven People in U.S. hit by Strange New Swine Flu

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

Perhaps that is what they are doing...just as you said. I suppose if we wait all weekend the MSM might say something about it.

The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) says on its website that there is no vaccine to specifically protect humans from swine flu, only to protect pigs.

"The seasonal influenza vaccine will likely help provide partial protection against swine H3N2, but not swine H1N1 viruses,'' the website says.

But alas, as you suggested...and you were right!

local Health Minister Armando Ahued said at a news conference...

"...This new virus is susceptible to a specific antiviral, and the cases that are detected and determined as flu will be perfectly treated,'' Ahued said.

www.bangkokpost.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I don't know why anyone is worried about flights from Australia to the U.S., the majority of the cases are in Mexico. The numbers they released calculate to about a 7% death rate. Since it is Mexico, I doubt all the cases or deaths have been properly reported. The CDC says its a previously unknown combo of swine, avian, and human flu virus.. not a good sign.

Just what we need on top of all the other nutso stuff going on in the states now.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegreatobserver
I don't know what the big hype is about here.
There will always be new mutations of viruses because a virus as well as bacteria is a living organism that evolves, adjusts, etc.

And 7 deaths in this country is less then 0.0000023333333%!

To be honest guys, it's not even worth mentioning! It would make more sense to mention and hype alcohol related deaths. That would be a nice number to be shocked about!

It's always funny to me that posts like this go ignored in a forum full of people who believe "positive intention" and prayer can stop these maniacal, omnipotent, omniscient, NWO depopulation schemes they also believe in.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
This is a H1N1 genetic inhanced verson of the Spanish Flu strain. This is the strain that kill 20-50 million in 1918-1919 only more dangerous. This is either a test run of it or its the real thing. I know they have in the last 45 days, fema has prepared graves (mass graves) for 40,000 people in the Phoniex area. I hope it is not the time for the NWO to start their plan to deinhabit the North and South american continent.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by srsly_you_guys

Originally posted by thegreatobserver
I don't know what the big hype is about here.
There will always be new mutations of viruses because a virus as well as bacteria is a living organism that evolves, adjusts, etc.

And 7 deaths in this country is less then 0.0000023333333%!

To be honest guys, it's not even worth mentioning! It would make more sense to mention and hype alcohol related deaths. That would be a nice number to be shocked about!

It's always funny to me that posts like this go ignored in a forum full of people who believe "positive intention" and prayer can stop these maniacal, omnipotent, omniscient, NWO depopulation schemes they also believe in.

I am a Christian and pray for others and myself each day. Also, guidance is asked for.

Besides being important to me, I feel it enhances my connection to a form of collective conscious. Whether real or imagined it has seemed to help me greatly.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by adodson
This is a H1N1 genetic inhanced verson of the Spanish Flu strain. This is the strain that kill 20-50 million in 1918-1919 only more dangerous. This is either a test run of it or its the real thing. I know they have in the last 45 days, fema has prepared graves (mass graves) for 40,000 people in the Phoniex area. I hope it is not the time for the NWO to start their plan to deinhabit the North and South american continent.

In some people's minds, I feel that the "culling" of the population is humane in nature.

Absent God's hand to accomplish their objectives, they apply their own hand.
So in their mind's their hand could be seen as the logical extension of God's will.
They have the power, so they feel God has given them the permission to do as they want.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
A Warning went out to all health centers in Toronto today and its all over the news.

No doubt because of what happened with SARS.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Maybe GOD has sent his agents out, the judgements are comming, he will use the worst type of enemies against us so we wake up and hear his call, if not now but one day it will be that way.

[edit on 24-4-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
All of this seems too much to be just a coincidence. FEMA camps, mass graves, stolen virus, new virus hybrid breaks out in mexico, moves into US. I guess all we can really do is pray to god this isn't the smoking gun thats going to kill us all.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

I think they are trying to make a big deal about this to 1.) Get people in a Panic, freak themselves out, or 2.) To throw out something so we are not paying attention to more important things going on...... Syx.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
What if Jay Leno has the new Swine/Bird/Man Flu virus? Hasn't missed a day of work in 17 years.....until the pandemic of 2009 struck! They did say it was a mystery illness.....discuss amongst yourselves.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Chris2pher

this is far from a pandemic just yet..But ya never know about JAy..has he traveled at all?

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
It's more pendemic on ATS right now than America is in danger of it right now. People of ATS listen to your spirits or soul from within, if it seems like something inhumane is going on then its probably just that, not caused by your fellow humans. I think its taking time for some to undertand the idea but we don't see it. What ever the world's problems, its probably a little more than human intervention going on.

[edit on 24-4-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I went to Restaurant Depot 2 days ago to buy pork butts, I was surprised that it was a Canadian pork company, because in the 10 years that I have been shopping there every 2 weeks, it's the first time that I have seen that they stock Canadian pork.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
It's more pendemic on ATS right now than America is in danger of it right now. people of ATS listen to your spirits or soul from within, if it seems like something inhumane is going on then its probably just that, not caused by your fellow humans. I think its taking time for some to get the idea but we don't see it. What ever the world's problems its probably a little more than human intervention going on.

I think that the FBI is still on our side for most of this. If the SHTF they are a force of moderation.

When you think about it, it only makes sense.

I believe they will intercept any tainted or questionable vaccines before they are used in the US. Just a hunch, hope I'm right.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
New report on ABC news 6:30 evening edition EST. Report 1000 cases now reported in Mexico City. 6 cases in Califorina and 2 in Texas. Is being transfered person to person.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by son of PC

I'm glad you've found something that helps you. I'm not knocking prayer or belief in it.

Its widely agreed, in the belief of intention, that focusing on the negative counters the positive.

And yet, every one ignores the post that brings some rationality to all this sensationalist doomageddon.

I'm trying to point out a glaring contradiction.

[edit on 24-4-2009 by srsly_you_guys]

[edit on 24-4-2009 by srsly_you_guys]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Ok, DHS comes out and says basically that anyone that is against Obama Policy is a terrorist or a potential terrorist. They also say returning AMERICANS from Iraq are to be watched as well. Inflation will start to skyrocket soon and the real economy is just starting to feel the effects of the depression.

Now, TPTB know the world economy is nosediving and it is going ever faster into the abyss.

Now, this "new bug" comes out because the PTB know a weekend population will not be able to fight. I don't think this is something that just sprang up. This was a planned attack and I feel planned to spread across America to create fear and yet another crisis. Maybe the last one before we take action...

Revolution in America means revolution everywhere. If we were to revolt just think what the rest of the world would do? If they see the leader or past leader of the free world revolting they would know the end is near for them as well. It's either fight to regain freedom or die a slave.

Hell, I was reading today that the Germans are more than just mildly pissed and we know what happens when those folks get angry about their economy. They are a force to be reckoned with.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I'm starting to sneeze a bit now, I hope its not a worldwide pendemic already, if you are experiencing the same, say so we all know. Then again websites like these do make people jump at shadows sometimes.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Very good point Burntheships.....I have yet to find any info on what exactly they're vaccinating with, even tho it's stated there's no vaccination.
WTF?! Then, a "hybrid" strain? BIrd/POrK whatever......

I'm not an expert, but I'm not stupid either.
IMO, this is genetically modified. The work of humans.

WHO isn't saying much, yet....but I'm convinced that whatever they announce won't make any sense or matter either...
Just like SARS.....

I am very concerned here.

Let's just say that it has my un-divided attention.

The beginning of the end??

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join