It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seven People in U.S. hit by Strange New Swine Flu

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by chise61

Eat only organic food too and drink purified water. I've recently converted to this way of eating despite it adding 20% on my food bill as it is better for the immune system. If you are more careful about planning meals and don't buy so much in one go you could probably spend the same amount as you would on non-organic food every week.

Be careful with soya produce though - 80% of products that use soya beans in the recipe use GM soya beans . Best to go for organic rather than things merely labelled as "wholefoods".

Also be careful with taking Echinacea for longer than a few weeks at a time, excess usage has been linked to health problems, google the contra-indications, it's powerful stuff.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
We all know they want to declare martial law, and this is the BS thats coming.
Baxter's recent activities should have made this clear. Now, do some positive thoughts. Vividly picture everyone healthy with superlative immune systems.
Say words that are positive to this effect.

And do not allow the progression to dictatorship no matter what.

Mystic is right. We have to use that part of ourselves that we suppress unknowingly when caught in fear. This is serious - but we are powerful. Remember you are your body's keeper - In fear we constrict the bodies natural flowing and healing abilities - so
the more open and breathing and peaceful you stay - the better.
And the body is an excellent listener... if you say and believe you are well - with a "superlative immune system " - it will likely believe you.
Imagine the world healthy and happy. All of it.

And -
use garlic
alkaline water and foods
keep the respiratory tract open by drinking the juice of boiled onions
(it is a natural expectorant...)

[edit on 24-4-2009 by spinkyboo]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I am repeating...I have a Question

Why are they vaccinating in Mexico? 04/24/2009 UPDATE:
There is no vaccine, but doctors say some newer medications like Tamiflu have been effective so far.
www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

The question is not why, but what are they "really' vaccinating with?

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

White House Closely Monitering U.S. Flu Outbreak
www.msnbc.msn.com...

The White House is closely following the outbreak of a new strain of swine flu in the United States and President Barack Obama has been informed, an administration official said on Friday

They can monitor it forever for all I care. Not a damn thing anyone would be able to do about a pandemic flu-bug killing millions of people. Seriously does anyone give a @#$% if the white house is "monitoring" a flu virus? What are they doing? Staring at it in a crystal ball? Yes Yes, it makes foolish people feel at peace to know their government is watching something they have absolutely no way of stopping. Hooray, maybe they can pass legislation outlawing swine flu.

Give me a break.

Buy a juicer, eat vegetables, eat fruit, get some fracken exercise, don't feed your kids ho-ho's, and don't feel "secure" that our government is monitoring anything. If anything the very fact that our government is thinking of ways to fix it should scare the living #$%^ out of you.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Hummmmmmaybe it is both questions...why if there is NO vaccine are they vaccinating, and WHAT are they vaccinating with? These questions must be answered!

I am concerned for all those getting a vaccination!

[edit on 24-4-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Bird/Pork flu...

Haven't heard anything about cow flu yet, but I did hear it's more healthy to eat white meat than red meat.

I hope this isn't all misdirection, or mudslinging by the different industries.

Then again.. maybe I do.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
www.breitbart.com...

16 confirmed dead from this in Mexico, they are investigating 50 more possible deaths from this.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I can not go into detail on this forum..........but do not take the vaccination!

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

I hope you post that on the other threads! Please! What in the world would they vaccinate for and with if there is no vaccination available???

Again, I am posting this so it will spread...

Ok I have a Question

Why are they vaccinating in Mexico? 04/24/2009 UPDATE:
There is no vaccine, but doctors say some newer medications like Tamiflu have been effective so far.
www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Recently those horses that died in Palm Beach were Polo horses. They were given a steroid with a cleaner. The cocktail mixture is what killed the animals. Its unfortunate that money seems to be the motivation behind pushing animals to extremes.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
OMG this is all starting to add up.

All the talk of disclosure, the alien embassy in Kazakhstan - and now this.

Some kind of virus of ET origin? They are about to start wiping us out.

OR perhaps this is the excuse the govmnt need to enforce a new 'vaccination' which we all must have containing the alien DNA...

OMG I have a bad feeling about this.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Dutty_Rag

It's not an extraterrestrial virus , can we not get started on all that. I know there is an ET agenda but this is a human-animal virus, albeit one that may go on to serve some bigger plan that does involve the elite and the ETs........

[edit on 24/4/09 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
think this has anything to do with those 4 virus's stolen from that army base or w/e? i wouldn't doubt it they would love to say "the outbreak was a mistake" or "it was a terrorist act" lol either way there pretty much putting it out there alot so there testing it with the public.

i also think there testing us with these young kids killing themselves because of bullying.... time to put in a new law? control kids more? who know's one thing i find extremely annoying though was the 3290423904 story's about "twitter" i mean honestly its like they were promoting the bs.. i guess its how they make eachother rich or something because that was rediculous i hate that stupid word already lol.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie

It's not an extraterrestrial virus , can we not get started on all that.

Exactly...we are going to stay on topic. This is a virus already identifed as originating from

never-before-seen mixture of viruses typical among pigs, birds and humans. A deadly strain of swine flu never seen before!

WHO convening emergency committee to advise on swine flu

* 12 of 18 virus samples in Mexico same as California cases

* More epidemiological info needed for pandemic alert change

Question is...why are they vaccinating in Mexico if as MSNBC reports...there is no vaccine???
NO VACCINE!!!
www.msnbc.msn.com...

link   
I was showing this to a co worker and we noticed... its not in the headlines of US news sources, or its very hard to find. Yet, most outside news sources have it on the front page.

Does some one not want the majority of us to know about this?

link   

It's not an extraterrestrial virus , can we not get started on all that. I know there is an ET agenda but this is a human-animal virus, albeit one that may go on to serve some bigger plan that does involve the elite and the ETs........

THEY would say that... like AIDS was a human animal virus too and we all know where that came from...

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dutty_Rag

THEY would say that... like AIDS was a human animal virus too and we all know where that came from...

LMFAO - sorry have to just say... that kind of conjures up images of the Aliens when they land, stepping onto the lawn - all pale and gaunt wearing village people outfits and speaking like the queer guy in family guy with AIDS....

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
could this be linked with the stolen flu virus containers from maryland?

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by trig_grl
could this be linked with the stolen flu virus containers from maryland?

OMG please elaborate/link I wanna know more!

This is like so scary!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join