It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seven People in U.S. hit by Strange New Swine Flu

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Worse thought. The ones that get the flu now will be the only survivors later.
When a new strain combines, and those that have the flu know have partial immunity and everyone else is toast. The ones who have it now left to rebuild.

I know, I have an active imagination,lol

Ama

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Let me just take a minute to throw this in. I don't know what the rest of the US is being told, but here in Chicago we are now being told that if we start displaying the symptoms of the flu that we should NOT go to the hospital
We should stay in our house and seek out our own doctor.

Doesn't make sense to me it's so dangerous, risk of pandemic, but just stay home and help yourself, kind of contradictory if you ask me especially since the acting head of the CDC stated that he fully expects to see deaths here from this flu.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by chise61

Yes there seems to be so much conflicting advice by the agencies,
I do not trust any of it. I also will not take any vaccination!

Good information, and posts!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Ok now this flu is supposed to be a new strain, deadly mixture of human, avian, and three swine strains right.

Remember my previous post i asked you to remember that the little boy that died in Texas died because his lungs were filled with fluid, well that's what the victims in Mexico are dying from, severe pnuemonia believed to be caused by swine flu.

They say the other odd thing about this flu is that it effects young healthy people, the human flu usually kills infants and the elderly with weak immune systems.

dsc.discovery.com...

Now read about the 1918 pandemic commonly referred to as the "Spanish Flu"

en.wikipedia.org...

"Most of its victims were healthy young adults, in contrast to most influenza outbreaks which predominantly affect juvenile, elderly, or otherwise weakened patients. The pandemic lasted from March 1918 to June 1920"

"The majority of deaths were from bacterial pneumonia, a secondary infection caused by influenza, but the virus also killed people directly, causing massive hemorrhages and edema in the lung."

"In others, the flu caused frequent loss of bowel control and the victim would die from losing critical intestinal lining and blood loss,"

There was referrence made to the victims in Mexico having extreme vomiting and diarhea.

"Among the conclusions of this research is that the virus kills via a cytokine storm (overreaction of the body's immune system) which explains its unusually severe nature and the concentrated age profile of its victims. The strong immune systems of young adults ravaged the body, whereas the weaker immune systems of children and middle-aged adults caused fewer deaths."

It uses your own immune system against you ?!

The pandemic of 1918 was caused by Influenza type A strain, subtype H1N1.

The similarities are just a little too much for me. Are we really being hit with a new super flu with many different strains combined in it, or is this just the same "Spanish Flu" from 1918 ?

"Scientists have used tissue samples from frozen victims to reproduce the virus for study. Given the strain's extreme virulence there has been controversy regarding the wisdom of such research."

Frozen victims

They've been reproducing the virus
Why

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by chise61

Yep! Scary...I read that also! I am concerned that what they have coming down the pike for us is bad. Even if they were trustworthy...and we know they aren't!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by chise61
Are we really being hit with a new super flu with many different strains combined in it, or is this just the same "Spanish Flu" from 1918 ?

"Scientists have used tissue samples from frozen victims to reproduce the virus for study. Given the strain's extreme virulence there has been controversy regarding the wisdom of such research."

In my very humble opinion. This is not a "new" strain. And I believe it has been introduced into our bodies as a low grade virus before now.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I have a question for anybody that is old enough to have had this done to them. It doesn't really have anything to do with this, but it just seems like a good time to ask, since we are also discussing vaccines here.

There are those of us that were (everyone i know received theirs the same way) given vaccines in school. I believe they were supposed to be smallpox vaccinations, i was very young so i'm not sure it was smallpox, they were given to us with a gun type injection system.

Everyone i know that received this vaccine still has the scar on their shoulder. No one has received vaccinations like this,with a gun type injector that leaves a scar, before or after us.

My question is for those of that received this vaccine, do you or your parents remember what the vaccine was supposed to be for ? And do you ever have this feeling that it was really about something else ?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by chise61

Here is the original article that started this thread!
I thought I would post it here again as the statements in it were made by CDC workers!
And in the article it is published that the CDC stated:

WASHINGTON, April 23 (Reuters) - Seven people have been diagnosed with a new kind of swine flu in California and Texas, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported on Thursday.

All seven people have recovered but the virus itself is a never-before-seen mixture of viruses typical among pigs, birds and humans, the CDC said.

"We are likely to find more cases," the CDC's Dr. Anne Schuchat told a telephone briefing. "We don't think this is time for major concern around the country."

The CDC's Dr. Nancy Cox said virus samples from the seven appear to carry genes from swine flu, avian flu and human flu viruses from North America, Europe and Asia.

www.alertnet.org...

I report...YOU decide. So there you have it! The CDC issued a statement and they have not retracted it.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
The child that was suspected to have the swine flu in the school that was closed here in Chicago yesterday is now in the hospital.

www.chicagobreakingnews.com...

Two more schools in Illinois have been shut down due to suspected cases, both in Kane county, which is two counties away from Chicago.

www.chicagobreakingnews.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by chise61

Did you see the article on how the numbers of deaths and illness is under reported by the CDC and the WHO? The way they officialize it is to only report confirmed cases.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I didn't see that article, but i did pick up on how they were justifying understating the numbers and they also seem to be CHANGING the numbers.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by chise61

Oh, I might not have posted it here, I will do that, everyone can benefit from knowing how they get around the "facts".

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I've also noticed that quite a few people are saying that doctors are refusing to test for the flu.

Also how here in Chicago we're being told not to go to the hospital, but rather stay home and call or doctors. They won't be able to test us that way

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by chise61

Yes I read that also! I also read that if a doctor, or nurse, healthcare professional suspects this novel flu infection, they are to swab, and send it to the CDC.

However, I have a "close" source that says they are not doing this.
She works at a doctors office, and they are for the most part just treating it like a regular flu. Aside from the quarenine part. That part, they have got down!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I have no problem believing that. As you know from my previous posts i've thought for awhile that this is the flu from 1918 and i believe this is what they are trying so hard to cover up.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by chise61

Ok...found it.
Thirty-Six Thousand People Do Not Die Each Year from "Regular Flu" (Confirmed)
Thursday, April 30, 2009 by: Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, NaturalNews Editor

Read just about any news report on swine flu deaths, and you'll come across a line that claims "36,000 people die each year from flu-related causes." It sounds authoritative. It's even a nice, round number. But where is this number coming from? And is it based on any actual science?

This statistic is being paraded around by almost everybody, as if to say that swine flu isn't so bad because regular flu kills so many people each year anyway.The truth is that the only standard by which the CDC and WHO are quoting deaths from swine flu is if they are confirmed deaths from a particular viral strain. To them, if a death has not been confirmed in their labs, it does not count as a death from that flu.
Catch that everyone? Only confirmed deaths count!

Full article here:
www.naturalnews.com...

This explains some of the discrepency by MSM media reporting, and CDC and WHO counts!

Hummmm......

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Ok yes i did see that one earlier, they've got some major game plan going right now. The thing that really sticks in my mind is the similarities between this outbreak and the one in 1918 and this

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by chise61

Did you see what Hx3_1963 posted on the other flu thread. Go look, and tell me what you think? Quick like!

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Sorry i was searching for something i'll check as soon as i post this.

Did you or anyone else see this article ? Vials of swine broken on a train ?

www.swissinfo.ch...

Confusing part is at the very top of the page left the date is Friday 1-09-2009, but at top of article date is 4-28-09

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by chise61

That shot in your shoulder was called "BCG" at least in the UK. That would put you in your thirties. I remember having it, there was a six point gun test thing on your fore arm and depending on the result of that you got the shot in your shoulder.
As far as I can remember it was a vaccine for Tuberculosis.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join