It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

gantlett thrown, Aliens are real

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Foxnews reports: Apollo 14 Astronaut: Space Aliens Are Real

Foxnews reports that astronaut Edgar D. Mitchell and Paradigm Research Group founder Stephen Bassett have demanded that President Obama's administration release all information concerning extraterrestrial beings.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
g-a-u-n-t-l-e-t....Old sayings no longer serve their purpose if 1) you can't spell them or 2) you have to explain what they are and 3) if you have to explain what the action means. Knights don't even challenge one another like this anymore.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Give him a break. It's obvious what he meant.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by LiquidLight

I did give him/her a break, i responded to the personal imput rather then vent my spleen at being lured to a nothing comment or that the entire content pertaining to aliens was the last two words. I have more aliens on my chest and reading over my shoulder........

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
It is all relative , and evidence is to overwelming to claim it being just an phenomena....

Look here, this youtube is on-topic, but it takes it one bit futher:

Marina Popovich claims too Aliens and Ufo are real, but the bonus is, she claims Planet X is real too... It is not in English, but there are English parts in it... Worth a look ....

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e9fe1a768a79.jpg[/atsimg] I don't have to go that far.....this is a photograph of a landing craft complete with aliens, they came to my house....seriously. no one believes and i no longer care. so it goes

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TooRisky
Foxnews reports: Apollo 14 Astronaut: Space Aliens Are Real

Foxnews reports that astronaut Edgar D. Mitchell and Paradigm Research Group founder Stephen Bassett have demanded that President Obama's administration release all information concerning extraterrestrial beings.

www.foxnews.com...

I'm glad they get to express their opinions on the matter. I eager waiting the "smoking gun."

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Edgar Mitchell Apollo 14 Astronaut – ATS MIX Show 108

Dave and Johnny get to go where no man has gone before, almost. In their much anticipated interview with the 6th man to walk on the moon, Apollo 14 Astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell beams in to the ATS MIX Studios for a candid conversation about his experiences, sightings and answers some AboveTopSecret.Com member questions.

People stick to the topic not other members, if you have nothing useful to add don't post.

Courtesy Is Mandatory

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I too awit the smoking gun on the alien question. I know there are a great many people who will swear that aliens and UFOs simply do not exist, but can 100% of the thousands who have reported on them all lying? I always hear, "show me the proof." I will be so happy when these voices are silenced for once and for all.

"ABSENCE OF EVIDENCE DOES NOT CORRELATE TO EVIDENCE OF ABSENCE"

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
I too awit the smoking gun on the alien question. I know there are a great many people who will swear that aliens and UFOs simply do not exist, but can 100% of the thousands who have reported on them all lying? I always hear, "show me the proof." I will be so happy when these voices are silenced for once and for all.

You create a false dichotomy here. "Either they're telling the truth or they're lying."

Sorry, but you fail to include, "They're mistaken."

And "They're being fooled."

And "They're seeing something that MIGHT be an alien spaceship, but they really don't know, they're just assuming."

Plenty of examples of all available here.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Sorry closed the wrong thread.
Open again
Sauron, Moderator.

[edit on 24/4/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gawdzilla

Originally posted by autowrench

And "They're seeing something that MIGHT be an alien spaceship, but they really don't know, they're just assuming."

Plenty of examples of all available here.

So are you saying that these astronauts are all seeing things on the moon that MIGHT be extra terestrial? IF they arent extra terestrial then what the hell are they? They definately are not ours!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TooRisky

As posted earlier this morning in a similar thread - I think this means it's time to hedge our bets against the potential for an alien menace.

We have nuclear weapons and we should be using them to cleanse our atmosphere.

Even if we can't see them (stealth tech) we can still get them if we fire a blanket of war heads into the atmosphere over major population centres as a deterrent if nothing else.

Seriously. I know some people have mentioned fall out and EM pulse dangers - but this is a matter of survival of the species. There will be collateral.

Personally I have a fully functioning fall out shelter built into my basement almost finished and a full 28 point 6 months survival plan + weapons and ammunition. So this isn't a problem.

As soon as we hear first disclosure I'm entering the shelter, sealing my home, and waiting until this is over for the better or worse.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ls1cameric

"So are you saying that these astronauts are all seeing things on the moon that MIGHT be extra terestrial? IF they arent extra terestrial then what the hell are they? They definately are not ours!!!"

I see the word "definitely" frequently here. You don't know what they are, but you know what they are not? Definitely? How is that?

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

reply to post by ls1cameric

"So are you saying that these astronauts are all seeing things on the moon that MIGHT be extra terestrial? IF they arent extra terestrial then what the hell are they? They definately are not ours!!!"

I see the word "definitely" frequently here. You don't know what they are, but you know what they are not? Definitely? How is that?

Well think of it this way... The astronausts are the ones who we send up in space. The only ones...If we were going to build something on the moon, they would be the ones who built it. They didnt build these things they've seen up there. That only leaves one explination. Someone other than the Human race built these structures or craft that they've seen on the surface of the moon.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ls1camericWell think of it this way... The astronausts are the ones who we send up in space. The only ones...If we were going to build something on the moon, they would be the ones who built it. They didnt build these things they've seen up there. That only leaves one explination. Someone other than the Human race built these structures or craft that they've seen on the surface of the moon.

So, you are saying the structures "definitely" exist? Why do you think that?

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ls1camericWell think of it this way... The astronausts are the ones who we send up in space. The only ones...If we were going to build something on the moon, they would be the ones who built it. They didnt build these things they've seen up there. That only leaves one explination. Someone other than the Human race built these structures or craft that they've seen on the surface of the moon.

So, you are saying the structures "definitely" exist? Why do you think that?

Well considering that the people making these claims are some of the most intelligent and creditable people on the planet, I'll take they're word for it since I cant get up to the moon myself anytime soon. And if we're gong to start calling all of our astronauts crazy becuase they've seen unexplained objects on the moon, then what the hell does that say for the rest of scociety? We're all kooks? Dont be an idiot!

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ls1camericWell considering that the people making these claims are some of the most intelligent and creditable people on the planet, I'll take they're word for it since I cant get up to the moon myself anytime soon. And if we're gong to start calling all of our astronauts crazy becuase they've seen unexplained objects on the moon, then what the hell does that say for the rest of scociety? We're all kooks? Dont be an idiot!

So, you are going on hearsay. "Definitely" excluded hearsay unsupported by other evidence.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ls1cameric
And if we're gong to start calling all of our astronauts crazy becuase they've seen unexplained objects on the moon, then what the hell does that say for the rest of scociety? We're all kooks? Dont be an idiot!

Which astronauts claim to have seen "unexplained objects" on the Moon? I cannot find one statement from any astronaut that claims this. (Not that I really want to get into this...again.)

[edit on 4/24/2009 by Phage]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join