It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waterboard Sean Hannity, Take Your Bets!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by logician magician

Look, it is Orwellian to use the term "enhanced interrogations" over "torture" as it is Orwellian to use the term "enemy combatant" over "prisoner of war". The "no big deal" comes from their flippant regard for waterboarding as anything more than slightly uncomfortable. Check O'Reilly's reaction at 5:35 of this video

www.bloomberg.com...

O'Reilly thinks it is horse-poop to say that waterboarding is torture.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
"freedom fighters"
"freedom fries"
"combat insurgents"
"operation exhaustion"
"post-traumatic stress disorder"
"enhanced interrogation techniques"

If good ol' Carlin were still alive, he might offer this encore presentation:Soft Language

[edit on 26-4-2009 by Fremd]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez

Look, it is Orwellian to use the term "enhanced interrogations" over "torture" as it is Orwellian to use the term "enemy combatant" over "prisoner of war". The "no big deal" comes from their flippant regard for waterboarding as anything more than slightly uncomfortable. Check O'Reilly's reaction at 5:35 of this video

www.bloomberg.com...

O'Reilly thinks it is horse-poop to say that waterboarding is torture.

Oh, I'm sorry. I don't get my world-view from SCIENCE FICTION books, but I'll give it a go:

A KLINGON WARRIOR MUST DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO RETRIEVE INFORMATION FROM THE ENEMY. WATERBOARDING IS AN INSUFFICIENT HUMAN METHOD AND A KLINGON WHO WOULD UTILIZE IT BRINGS DISHONOR TO THE ENTIRE KLINGON RACE. SUCH A WARRIOR HAS LOST HIS BRAK'LUL AND CAN ONLY RESTORE HIS FAMILY'S HONOR BY CARRYING OUT THE HEGH'BAT WITH A D'K TAHG DURING THE 7TH MOON OF THE MUK'TAK.

Look, compared to what could be done to get information out of people - waterboarding IS ONLY SLIGHTLY UNCOMFORTABLE.

Obviously, you must not think it's that bad if you are willing to have it done to people to prove that it's bad.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Obviously, you must not think it's that bad if you are willing to have it done to people to prove that it's bad.

i know you realize the difference, but since you refuse to recognize it...allow me to help you

nobody is asking for it to happen other than Sean Hannity himself.

If he wants to subject himself to it to "prove a point" i say let him.

He's going to find out he's wrong.

If he's a real person whose opinion is to be valued, then he'll realize afterward it's not as "easy going" as he originally thought.

Regardless of how good or bad it is, how "much better" it can be opposed to other things, the fact is:

Waterboarding is a Crime as defined by our own Government

Furthermore

The president of the united states breaks laws like that, blatantly and openly...and you back him.....but call for the head of Obama because:

• He's a secret muslim
  • He's an extremist christian
  • He's not really a citizen
  • He's a dual citizen with the US and Kenya
  • He's the antichrist

Take your pick, cousin....

Hypocrisy is such a repulsive cologne.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by Fremd]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
i call for keith olbermann to be water boarded while tied to jeneane garofalo. id pay a pay per view session for that.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Soldier

Ha ha ha! Me too!

Thats the problem with these left wingers - they all know what's best - just ask them - but when was the last time one of actually did anything more than talk?

Talk talk talk. I don't care if Oberman, Maher, Rosie or Obama - just alot of hot air and finger pointing.

They are the ones Nicholson was referring to in A Few Good Men. They can't handle the truth. The truth is waterboarding was done with Pelosi's knowledge, and it was done on Clinton's watch just like on W's.

These people want to act so appalled and so superior, when they feel it is the politically correct thing to do at the time.

Waterboarding was not a hot topic in 2002 - and it was not a secret, so get off that dead horse your flogging.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Update: Hannity is silent. Can it be that Sean is scared?

"Olbermann repeated the offer on Monday's show and said in an interview Tuesday that he's heard no response. He said he'll continue to pursue it. 'I don't think he has the courage to even respond to this _ let alone do it,' Olbermann said."

www.huffingtonpost.com...

[edit on 30-4-2009 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
double-post, sorry!

[edit on 30-4-2009 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

I dream about O'Reilly and Hannity participating in "enhanced interrogations" for charity. I mean it's no big deal (horse poop) so it's not like it's going to hurt or anything. Are these two so pompous that they won't do it for charity or are they afraid they're going to ruin their hair and makeup? Me thinks they're both girlie men...

On a side note, Is your avatar Edie Sedgwick?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by slicobacon
reply to post by Dark Soldier

Ha ha ha! Me too!

Thats the problem with these left wingers - they all know what's best - just ask them - but when was the last time one of actually did anything more than talk?

Talk talk talk. I don't care if Oberman, Maher, Rosie or Obama - just alot of hot air and finger pointing.

They are the ones Nicholson was referring to in A Few Good Men. They can't handle the truth. The truth is waterboarding was done with Pelosi's knowledge, and it was done on Clinton's watch just like on W's.

These people want to act so appalled and so superior, when they feel it is the politically correct thing to do at the time.

Waterboarding was not a hot topic in 2002 - and it was not a secret, so get off that dead horse your flogging.

I think the water boarding issue has very little to do with should it be used and much to do with punishing those who did it. Regardless where you stand on torturing people, these men are criminals that deserve punishment for many things they have done. Including killing thousands of human beings for profit in Iraq [oil], Afghanistan [heroine/poppy fields], New York [gold, Enron evidence, etc..] and many deeds not known to us.

So get off there junk and stop fighting each other to support men who do not care or resemble you whatsoever! You do not identify with these people, nor should you want to so bad. Labeling yourself and others and admiring Bush/Cheney only makes you look naive and embarrassing! Wake up and figure out which side you're on!

Peace.

[edit on 6/2/2009 by Zerbst]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join