It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waterboard Sean Hannity, Take Your Bets!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by neo67

Not exactly ridiculous, the purpose of showing you Henican v. O'Reilly is to demonstrate that a majority of Democrats speak from logic and not emotion. Notice how O'Reilly freaks when anyone disagrees with him, and Henican is cool as a cat? I love that man, Ellis Henican; he's great as Derek 'Stormy' Waters on Sealab 2021 too apparently,

www.youtube.com...

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen
You happen to take the award for one of the most ignorant, asinine comments ever before posted in ATS. Your mouth outpaces your brain at a truly Olympic rate.

Thank you. To draw your ire about the two-party system and my disgust with it must be a compliment. If you are content with grown men having sex with little boys then I do not want to be your friend anyway. I think we should flush both parties down the toilet and start over. Ron Paul and Ellis Henican could run, Charles Grodin for Secretary of State.

Hannity will not take the bait. He makes 50 million USD a year. He is much more comfortable talking about people suffering than he is actually experiencing it for himself.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by neo67

Don't chicken out. Avoiding an important issue means you're chickening out. People should lead by example, and it's no different with Hannity. He should lead by example.

If he doesn't do it, it simply means hypocrisy.

edit to add:

It also means he's actually a 'wuss'.

[edit on Fri, 24 Apr 09 by Jazzyguy]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Hannity will wet his pants as soon as he sees the board.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Fremd

Hold his breath for 30 seconds?

Well...since he is too much of a coward to back up his claims, I doubt we'll ever get to see....

But, since THIS video has been mentioned, here it is:

AND....for those who HATE Olbermann, consider what is wrong in THIS video. Please defend 'waterboarding' after seeing it....

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Video wont embed for me, where else can i get the vid ?

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

Seany, if you're talking to me just go YouTube, put 'christoper hitchens waterboard' in the search window. If not up first, go to 'sort by relevance' and click 'date added'.

Luck!

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Hannity is a moron. Always rambling on about torture, "it works, it works, it was a success!"

What is more important, if waterboarding works or if it is right? It isn't right, it isn't legal, and it IS torture. I don't care if it gets the job done, especially since it is not the most effective method and the US did fine before torture!

I dare say even being waterboarded himself will not teach him common sense if he hasn't learned how to think rationally about this topic already.

Edit to add: less than 10 seconds

[edit on 24-4-2009 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy
reply to post by neo67

Don't chicken out. Avoiding an important issue means you're chickening out. People should lead by example, and it's no different with Hannity. He should lead by example.

If he doesn't do it, it simply means hypocrisy.

edit to add:

It also means he's actually a 'wuss'.

[edit on Fri, 24 Apr 09 by Jazzyguy]

all the posts have been cheering on " yeah lets see hannity waterboarded, yet lets bet on how long he lasts." yeah hannity ran his mouth and condones waterboarding but then agian most of you are running your mouths condoning waterboarding so i say to you all " " yeah waterboard all you cheerleaders.. lets see how long you will last."

what issue?????????

when someone says all republicans are pedophiles that post is a joke and has no substance.

and while your at it just because you want to see a cat fight on ats - man grow up and mind your own business.

[edit on 25-4-2009 by neo67]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by neo67

You're taking this too hard, neo. Hannity is not gonna be really waterboarded, it's a restrained version of it.

Steve Harrigan from Fox News did it, and Hannity is the one who's offering it for charity in the first place remember, so I don't see why the big deal.

Waterboarding: Historically Controversial By Steve Harrigan

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

anyone else notice all this comradery that the right shows towards the general military referred always vaguely to as "the troops" only to be cast out when they, the military, say that a certain philosophical ideal of the right wing political machine is against mortality and the law?

They backed General Petraeus because he is in the military. "He knows what he's talking about" and should be backed 100% of the way.

but these other high ranking officials, who said "Waterboarding is illegal and wrong" are also wrong...according to conservative values

typical right wing philosophy

you're either with me, or in my cross hairs.

if you right wingers dont like this country so much...please....get out (i'll pay)

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

Steve Harrigan!!??!!

"water into the middle ear.." ----

Oh my....sorry, wiping my eyes from laughing so hard....

BTW....videos didn't play....but, still.....(G) thanks for the comic relief, anyway!!!

'Fox'.....

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Seems your links have been taken down....

I tried all three....as provided by you....linked to "FOX" got some noise, but no video.

Try again????

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by neo67

"Hold the underwear!" as Mel Brooks said...you cannot Hannitize my words and say I said that!

I said that Republicans are worse than Democrats (meaning I dislike Democrats as well). The most egregious example to which, is the weird sexual nature of their sexual scandals. I find the a Republican's taste in sexual scandal to be more revolting in design.

So what? You want a crucifiction of your dearest plucky? Well, then, just be disgusted with me then as you are, because I am already disgusted. Disgusted how human beings treat one another. The language, the brutality, the language. If you say this century is going along fine thus far I must differ with you with extreme prejudice. And these people like Hannity and O'Reilly that try to shout-down anyone who disagrees are scary people.

As I said. Sean Hannity needs to put water where his mouth is.

www.lyricsondemand.com...

[edit on 25-4-2009 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

Him and Rush watch way too much of 24. They are Jack Bauer. It is sad. I can dig up the link, but Rush talked about 24 and terrorism as ubiquitous. This world is messed up.

At least I know I can always get a unicorn to poop Skittles for me. That does make me happy.

[edit on 25-4-2009 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

plucky....a 'Unicorn pooping Skittles!!'

Way up there on the "funny scale"!!!!

(and...I will no longer eat 'skittles'....'course, never did before, so no big whoop!)

Backto Sean "the Manitee/Hannity".....he will likely 'welsh' on the challenge. Shame, because it would have been fun to see.

Idea!!! Keith Olbermann....to up the ante...agrees to a 'waterboarding' experiment, AT THE SAME TIME as HANNITY....

Mr. Olbermann....open your checkbook....and pledge $5,000 per sec that YOU last beyond Sean Hannity....

Of course, keep the $1000/sec as previously suggested...
but sweeten the pot....AFTER the first contestant gives up, each additonal second will be worth $5000.

We would, of course, have a very accurate timing....an impartial ability to even stop at the tenth, or even hundreth of a second...so that the money could then be rounded up (or down) depending....

I happen to think that Mr. Olbermann would 'man up' to the challenge, regardless of the outcome. Will Mr. Hannity be as forthcoming????

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen

Originally posted by David9176
Hannity is a pig.

I heard about this today. 30 seconds? Don't give him so much credit.

He makes himself look more like a fool with each word he speaks.

He actually makes himself appear more like a tenacious genius with each word he speaks.

As for Olbermann, HA, he should be the very last person on Earth to open his mouth in regards to Interrogation Resistance. Keith would be crying the moment he was laid flat upon his back.

Actually Keith pretty much said that very thing.
It wasn't a challenge to see who would last longer.
It was a challenge to Hannity to pull his head out of his rectum.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Yes, I must credit redhatty for embedding pooping of Skittles out out of unicorn's butts into my vernacular.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sean Hannity will not last. He is too high on his high-horse to ever go through with it. He is a lilly-livered puss-bag of hamster vomit.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   

This one works. It also has 2 video download links in it.
Fox News correspondent on his on-air "waterboarding"

If Fox is the one who's gonna do it, I guarantee you they're not gonna subject Hannity to the harsh version of the waterboarding technique. But if Hannity is still going to back out from that one, than he really is a big mouth phony.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Hannity is a fool if he goes through with it because of this reason:

If Fox News conducts it, then yes, you're right, they are going to go extremely easy on him, and he's going to be mocked hysterically.

If he goes through the harsh treatment of it, he's going to realize how bad it truly is.

But i don't think he's arguing that it's not bad, i think he's arguing that it works and is necessary. I dont doubt that it works...but i do doubt that it's necessary...because if you allow this, then where do you draw the line?

Perhaps we should bring back thumb screws? How about setting them on fire and refusing them an extinguisher unless they spill their guts?

How about we drag his family into a room and make them so scared they piss themselves because we tell them they will die unless this man spills his secrets? We could set them in separate room with an intercom so that he can hear his family crying, but they can't hear him saying it'll be okay?

All of that would work as well....but America is above it all.

To me, that is the issue.

He's saying America should go against what it stands for and take the easy way out.

Do the same to them that they do to us.

Our mothers were right, when we were growing up, when she said "two wrongs don't make a right"

Sometimes the best victory you can achieve is moral high ground.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by Fremd]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Funny how the leftists love to see people waterboarded for their personal entertainment at the same time they proclaim it's so cruel and torturous. Does that mean the left love to see others suffer?

I'd personally like to see 'Bathtub Boy' go up against Hannity in a competition waterboarding. Now that would be a show to watch!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join