It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Possible Kazakhstan U.F.O. Base

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I already posted this as a response in the other Kazakhstan thread, but I get the feeling most people have checked it and are done with it. Please feel free to close/delete if necessary.

After searching for about an hour I came upon this:

I would have to say if this U.F.O.base/embassy is for real, this is a likely candidate. I find it odd they are referenced as the "twin towers."

Almaty Towers

Kazakhstan is establishing as a country with the most impressive architectural designs. Its capital, Astana, is the home of two astonishing buildings - the Palace of Peace and Reconciliation, and the Khan Shatyry Entertainment Center. Now, the financial capital and largest city called Almaty will feature a design signed by Sir Norman Foster, a renowned British architect.

The structure will consist of two towers and will be called Almaty Financial District Fosters Towers and will feature 48-stories. The twin towers will be completed in 2009 and with their 709 feet, will be the tallest buildings in Kazakhstan. Almaty Financial District Fosters Tower will provide space for offices, residential apartments and retail on lower stories.

The facades of the towers will be covered in glass and at the top of the tower you will find gardens destined as a relaxation space. For the moment there aren’t many information about the towers, but reports say that the Almaty Towers will be environmental friendly. Until the completion of the structure, you should check out the gallery below.

MadArchitect.org

Odd Note: I found a much more detailed article from inhabitat.com over an hour ago. I posted the link to it about an hour ago in the other Kazakhstan thread. As of now the link is gone and "Error 404" is displayed on the page with a bunch of pop-up ads with nothing but words, numbers, and codes.

Update: Inhabitat.com link has been completely removed. Hope some of you people at least check the madarchitect one before it potentially disappears as well.

What do you guys think? Could this be it?

[edit on 23-4-2009 by edgecrusher2199]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Inhabitat.com works for me so i dont know maybe you spelled it wrong...

Anyways, i think the idea of having an alien embassy maybe even before they have even seen aliens, is a good concept, any ET could get knowledge and might think, oh hey! they want us down there and want to talk..

Who knows though?

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
So, that's how the EU calls skyscrapers, they aren't able to build in their own countries and in NATO-land bankruptcy united.
They call it UFO base ! whooa ... interesting.

NATO oinkers are now asking themselves how is it possible that their attempts to create chaos in the Central Asian republics isn't working. Most importantly their poking at Kyrgyzstan since before 2010, hasn't yielded any result yet !
That's surprising , by now they should know everything about "Skynet" ...

BTW, good shooting for a dead man : www.youtube.com...

new topics

join