It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3.8 earthquake hits near Yorba Linda, rustling county

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

3.8 earthquake hits near Yorba Linda, rustling county

www.ocregister.com

Shaker occurs where 'swarm' of smaller quakes have been happening since early March.

The Chino Hills, which produced a 5.4 earthquake last July, generated a 3.8 quake at 4:56 p.m. today, releasing seismic energy felt as far south as Aliso Vejio and as far north as Altadena, the U.S. Geological Survey says.

Click here for the real-time Southern California earthquake monitor.

Today's quake occurred just north of Yorba Linda, where a series of small quakes has been occurring since early March, seismologists say. (Click here for map of all quakes in O.C. area this month.)
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
quake.usgs.gov
www.upi.com
www.myvalleynews.com
sciencedude.freedomblogging.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Very Strange "non-earthquake" Rattles So. Cal.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
There was 3 quakes I personally felt today, one in the morning around 9am, the next in the afternoon, then one just at 8:27. We're moving and shaking quite a bit over here these days. Below I have linked articles about some of the other earthquake swarms that have happened this month.

I wonder if this has anything to do with the earth changes many theorize are being induced by the sun & our position in the galaxy due to outside energy.

Updating the USGS site it now says there where two quakes, a minute apart from each other, one 3.9 and the other 4.0.

www.ocregister.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 23-4-2009 by Shakesbeer]

join