It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Building UFO/Alien Embassy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover

Kazakhstan: Government to build UFO base and alien embassy

www.sott.net

The Republic of Kazakhstan in Central Asia is in the process of building the world's first alien embassy according to some local media reports. If these reports are to be believed, the authorities have already allocated a large plot of land in the city of Almaty for this ambitious project. Facilities to be built within the complex will include a guesthouse, theatre and translation service. A purpose built UFO landing pad and checkpoint will be attached to the embassy.

Kazakhstan's government believes open contact with aliens is imminent and by being the first nation to specifically create such facilities they are convinced they will reap enormous financial and economic rewards. The Kazakhstan Government also see this as a chance to demonstrate their nations forward thinking policies.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edited to finish paragraph.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by grover]

Now please view these external sources,

Pictures Say A Thousand Words - Napoleon Bonaparte

So how many do you think film can foretell?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Any opinions?

[edit on 23-4-2009 by hezekiah]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Sorry but this is a cut and paste of an ongoing thread I was mistaken in reopening it.
It is now closed again please add any comments or opinions to the original thread.

Kazakhstan: Government to build UFO base and alien embassy

Thread closed again
Sauron, Moderator

[edit on 23/4/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Nice tibit of news. Problems I must address.

"The Republic of Kazakhstan in Central Asia is in the process of building the world's first alien embassy according to some local media reports."

Why Kazakhstan?

"If these reports are to be believed, the authorities have already allocated a large plot of land in the city of Almaty for this ambitious project. Facilities to be built within the complex will include a guesthouse"

Guesthouse? What is a Guesthouse?

"theatre"

A what? Do you plan on entertaining them? And by what means should we entertain them? I think the most entertaining manner of human beings is our endless act of bickering about the most pathetic things.

"and translation service."

I seriously doubt that would be needed unless the Kazakhs wish to translate what they are saying to Russian or English or something for other countries to hear.

"A purpose built UFO landing pad and checkpoint will be attached to the embassy."

I doubt either of those would be necessary either.

"Kazakhstan's government believes open contact with aliens is imminent and by being the first nation to specifically create such facilities they are convinced they will reap enormous financial and economic rewards."

It is all just politics. I doubt Kazakhstan is really open towards Contact I bet if our government did something similar it would include a Sega Videogame Display, theme parks, and Coca Cola stands. Probably none of which any real aliens would find interesting other than studying why on Earth we would find such things interesting.

"The Kazakhstan Government also see this as a chance to demonstrate their nations forward thinking policies."

All politics. The regime is trying to win over the liberal Kazakhs by trying to make it appear that they actually have an interest in alien visitation. If any government was really interested in alien visitation they would just broadcast a signal to outerspace that would demonstrate self-awareness and sentience by acknowledging the aliens and welcoming them to our planet. Presenting this message to the world would also be included to show representation of the world as a whole on the matter even if large groups of people (Mormons and Christian Fanatics) disapprove. Then all we have to do is watch the cameras rolling as alien vehicles float over the Presidential Palace of Kazakhstan and emit a green or blue beam with an alien ambassador descending to the Palace lawn to be greeted by the President of Kazakhstan himself. That is of course if the alien visitors were benevolent rather than malevolent, but I feel that malevolence doesn't really get you anywhere as a sentient race since bickering and distrust are common elements found in human beings that have prevented us from becoming a star exploring species. If they were to become like us they would also suffer much as we are and only insure their own destruction preventing them from exploring much of outer space, similar to what is happening on our own planet with global warming and the possibility of nuclear war on the horizon (possibly between China and the United States).

new topics

join