It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martial Law Lockdown Exercise in Seward, Alaska?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Martial Law Lockdown Exercise in Seward, Alaska?

www.infowars.com

A caller into the Alex Jones Show today provided details about a possible Department of Homeland Security drill at the end of this month in Seward, Alaska, the seventh most lucrative fisheries port in the United States.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
this is very close to where i live, kinda crazy, i always felt like i was some what immune to the hassles of the DHS up here, guess i was wrong,

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

edited grammar

[edit on 23-4-2009 by dkman222]

[edit on 23-4-2009 by dkman222]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Well, Alaska is known for having some groups like the Alaskan Independence Party or whatever their proper name is. And it is also key to the nation's energy sources.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Well, Alaska is known for having some groups like the Alaskan Independence Party or whatever their proper name is. And it is also key to the nation's energy sources.

It is also remote.

Things that happen in Alaska have a way of not being reported. Only things like Sara Palin or Oil make the MSM.(no offence my polar friends)

It would be easy to conduct a martial law senario that involved a tad more realism than they would care to display to the watchfull eye of the MSM in say, L.A. They could practice a "stay in your homes" drill that might attract a more negative attention in the lower 48.

Hmmmm..

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Here I have been imagining that Alaska would be the ideal place to run away to, if only I could afford it. Just seems ideal, with all the wilderness.... trying to track down an individual survivalist wouldn't be so worth it.

Not to mention, all of the natural resources, if one was to live 'outside of society'... Not that I would ever imply someone do such a thing.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostNemesis
Here I have been imagining that Alaska would be the ideal place to run away to, if only I could afford it. Just seems ideal, with all the wilderness.... trying to track down an individual survivalist wouldn't be so worth it.

Not to mention, all of the natural resources, if one was to live 'outside of society'... Not that I would ever imply someone do such a thing.

yeah, its always been a fantasy of mine to give in to the call of the wild, and just disappear in the woods, haha, i have the right tools and know how i think i could make it.

actually within a 100 miles of me, this guy went out into the woods in the late 60s, by himself, to live in the woods, and some college students in the 90's heard he was still alive so they went to find him and made a documentary about him, im sure if you google enough you could find the documentary, it was an interesting watch.

new topics

top topics

join