It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andy Warhol is not dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
As my innaugural posting i have decided to inform you, that famed pop artist: Andy Warhol is still alive, as of 2008

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I've seen clearer UFO videos.

What makes it really unbelievable, is just the sheer fact, you can't make out who the person is, and why on earth would it be so freakin blurry?

Sorry, got to call it fake.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Back when folks were saying Elvis was still alive and living in Michigan, I knew that was a lie. Elvis had moved to Las Vegas and became an Elvis impersonator. That was the only way he could move about freely and not draw attention to himself.

As for Andy Warhol....I really don't care one way or the other if he's dead or alive. Never have, never will.

Still, interesting find.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
My art teacher from University does everything he can to look like Andy Warhol. He has this pathetic obsession...
He has a wife in Florida. That he takes regular long breaks from while she teaches down there at some other university. (He is very...eccentric...with his relationships...and has no problem unloading his personal life upon his students either haha)
He's very odd. Anyway, he looks almost identical to the guy in the video.
Maybe it's him, seeing as the video was actually shot in Florida.
It wouldn't surprise me actually.
But there are probably enough people (particularly art teachers lol) that do the same, and have a similar look, so wutttevverrr..

If Andy Warhol were still secretly alive, I'd imagine he'd go a lot further to look UNlike himself, out in public haha
And this guy doesn't look old enough.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
i dont think i could possibly care less.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

Are you sure? Challenge yourself a little!! Maybe deep inside....you DO care...
If not....some people say Hitler is still alive. You could look into that next.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
So is Andy Kaufman i hear, www.andykaufmanlives.com/enrique. it's a really long read/puzzle. Although it does pose a few questions. Sorry back on topic. Andy Warhol seemed to like the spotlight a bit too much to just walk away from it.

take care

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Even if AW didn't die in '87, considering all the "living" he did back in the day, he'd surely be dead by now.

It'd be pretty cool if he wasn't though ...

On an unrelated matter, I recently found out I am dead ... so will someone please look for me?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
So... am I a homophobe for reading the thread title and getting a sudden feeling of unease at the thought of him being alive?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Yes,

If Andy were still alive we'd be over run with pictures of soup cans and Marylin by now. EVERYONE WOULD HAVE ONE!

This thread is becoming so much fun I'm seriously starting to think it might belong in BTS.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by FakeYourDeath

Warhol was a user of people and, hence, a lowlife. The person in that video is old with grey hair and sunglasses. Let Elvis rest in peace.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Its so peculiar, i think it truly is real, but see for yourselves. Andy Warhol "Died" under mysterious circumstances, therefore, wouldent it be plausible that he faked his death, and now is living a life free of the fame he once possessed?

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Actually, i was watching the video again. and i found out that the user has a few more warhol videos, ill post all of them .

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join