It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serious - Abductee Chat forum

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
The truth is so OUT THERE already that we all need to choose one day to honor all of the personal sacrifice that the bearers of the truth have been forced to endure up to and including martyrdom.Let there be no doubt that this new age education humanity is about to recieve will have been paid for in blood,sweat,and tears.

I also lost my career and suffered an extraordinary series of events that seriously ALMOST derailed my life.I havent stopped posting because the reality is that there are as I quickly realised people from ALL OVER THE PLANET ON EVERY CONTINENT that have stories that I KNOW are true because they are like mine.It only stands to reason that the powers that be extrapolated this fact long ago and had no choice but cease even actively tracking abduction victims,ITS A LOGISTICAL REALITY THAT NOONE COULD OR WOULD BOTHER TO TRY TO TRACK AND MONITOR THIS MANY PEOPLE GLOBALLY.Simply because their stories are all the same so that same simple reasoning says that there will continue to be even more people with the same story,therefore it is better to try to learn about these people and study them from online in forums like this,as is actively done today.

That doesnt ease the pain and suffering of those that are in positions of power or influence within large structures like corporations or religons ,if they come forward they interfere with economic gain and often are silenced permanently.I took the attempted shift in my lifepath in stride and as I said earlier,I still post because I have no delusions of the reative importance of one single event participant in the big scheme of things.I havent sought revenge on the powers that entered my life I have rather embraced their fluid motion of interference and continued the continuity of movement as I have myself kept my life in a fluid state.As water my path will not change,my destination is decided by something greater than myself,something physical and any force brought to bear against me will be embraced on all sides as by water and will be used as fuel to maintain the flow of my direction.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
The truth is so OUT THERE already that we all need to choose one day to honor all of the personal sacrifice that the bearers of the truth have been forced to endure up to and including martyrdom.Let there be no doubt that this new age education humanity is about to recieve will have been paid for in blood,sweat,and tears.

I also lost my career and suffered an extraordinary series of events that seriously ALMOST derailed my life.I havent stopped posting because the reality is that there are as I quickly realised people from ALL OVER THE PLANET ON EVERY CONTINENT that have stories that I KNOW are true because they are like mine.It only stands to reason that the powers that be extrapolated this fact long ago and had no choice but cease even actively tracking abduction victims,ITS A LOGISTICAL REALITY THAT NOONE COULD OR WOULD BOTHER TO TRY TO TRACK AND MONITOR THIS MANY PEOPLE GLOBALLY.Simply because their stories are all the same so that same simple reasoning says that there will continue to be even more people with the same story,therefore it is better to try to learn about these people and study them from online in forums like this,as is actively done today.

That doesnt ease the pain and suffering of those that are in positions of power or influence within large structures like corporations or religons ,if they come forward they interfere with economic gain and often are silenced permanently.I took the attempted shift in my lifepath in stride and as I said earlier,I still post because I have no delusions of the relative importance of one single event participant in the big scheme of things.I havent sought revenge on the powers that entered my life I have rather embraced their fluid motion of interference and continued the continuity of movement as I have myself kept my life in a fluid state.As water my path will not change,my destination is decided by something greater than myself,something physical and any force brought to bear against me will be embraced on all sides as by water and will be used as fuel to maintain the flow of my direction.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by one4all]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deus Ex Machina 42

After many of the abductions I had small radion burns on my right or left index fingers. It would bubble up with small white patch's.

Woahj, woah, woah VERY odd. Recently, ive noticed that on my fingers I have these weird white little bumps on the sides of my fingers, currently 3 on top right side of my ring finger, then there was 2 on the right side of my pinky above the fingernail a little bit, then on my middle finger i had a large white bump on right in the middle and on the RIGHT side also, and then on my index finger I had a single white bubble right in the middle of the finger almost perfectly.

Very odd for me as I neverget any bug bites and these really didnt look like bug bites... i use a lighter but i dont freaking burn myself with it so it cant be that... and even if i did burn myself, how the hell did i manage to burn the sides of my fingers when i only use my index and thumb to light a lighter?

Do you have any idea what they could be? just odd little white bumps, very small, but noticeable, and usually in a line or bundled up together.

probably not what i hope them to be, but they are odd, i pushed down on the pinky one and it left pretty much a bloody but perfect very small triangle, and it feels as if something is under the skin, i can see a bump even though the little white bumps i was previously talking about are now gone on my pinky finger

edit: only right hand is effected

what should i do?
[edit on 24-4-2009 by Deus Ex Machina 42]

Not sure if this has been anwsered as I've yet to read the whole thread, but they sound like heat bumps of some sorts.

I've had a few recently. Nothing out of the ordinary, atleast within normal context anyway.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by RokNinja
hey all

i've found alot of the stuff here very helpful and has allowed me to take a step back and get some perspective. this all seems strange to me and i'm still not quite over the denial

well, i am 18yrs old and at the beging of the year i started to remember a heep of strange dreams and experinces of see these beings and being abducted.

lol, man this is harder than i thought it would be

scince about the age of 4 i've seen these beings in my room and standing over my bed. i've always been afrad of the dark so i've always dismissed them as dreams or delusions. but i guess i can't do that now

anyway i don't want to get into my experiences right now because i'm have i lot more dificulty than i thought i would but i do have some drawing of some of them i've seen while i was definataly a wake. maybe you guys will recognise them or maybe i realy am delusional, ether way i want to know more about them

Drawings

thx

Your case from a logical standpoint is probably sleep paralysis. Something alot of people go through. I've had it myself a few times.

If you went to your doctors I'm sure he could help you with it. It's often decreased by altering and changing sleep patterns. That's also sometimes the cause, eratic sleeping patterns.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
I at times have suggested we experiencers needed a place to talk so I hope this htread can be that place.

I'm 60 and a Grandma and it took me a long time to realize when you have experiences the recall doesn't always come in order.

Has any of you discovered you are allergic to metals and when you wear jewerly you skin breaks out in little red bumps and itch or your skin may become dried out and scaly then tare and ooze a clear liquid.

In short looking back on my experiences I realized I am a human with an Alien Soul.

Not to go into it all now because I am getting ready to go away later for a few days but if you would like you can read this thread from long ago that I wrote and you might get a general idea where I am coming from. I'm sure I missed stuff in this thread but in time we might talk about it.

Let's hope I do this right:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 25-4-2009 by observe50]

Allergic reactions to metals is also not that rare. It's usually assosciated with being sold fake jewelry; Gold, most of the time. Fake gold.

If this happens in the future you should take your jewellry to a proper store and see if it checks out. If it does then book an appointment at your Doctors, I'm sure they can identify the problem.

Not to outright deny your claims, but a reaction to some faux-jewellery doesn't say much. No more than an allergic reaction to nuts makes you an alien.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I have described just about every experience I have ever had right here on ATS in one thread or another and some in my video series anomalous realities on atsm. I have never seen any of the short beings that many have although my children have. However we have all seen some rather tall ones. The ones that I have had contact with have always been tall and glowing is the only word that I can think of to properly describe them however I am not sure that is right either. The last time I was with them was last year or at least its the last time I was aware of being with them. The place was so white so bright I couldnt really tell if there were walls or not. the beings were dressed in white as the one that I saw as a child was but I did not see their faces. As a child I saw my visitors face. It was very like a human and quite lovely, however I have never felt fear or anything in their presence. They always seem to be giving me information that I am not able to access. If that makes sense. It doesnt to me but it might to some. These that visit me are not the only that I feel are around us.. just the only that I interact with directly. I have experienced many things such as that tone or high pitched ring, waking at times when the numbers on the clock are aligned.. even my dog has woken the neighbors at this time of nite when he was outside. Had to keep him in every night for this reason. I was quite shocked when my neighbor told me he was waking them up at 3:33 am whenever he was out at night. so many strange things. I really don't know what to make of it.. those that I am aware of are benevolent or at least seem to be, however the shadow beings.. are totally different and I do not know their nature. I had once thought them to be paranormal in nature but now I just don't know and I won't make any further assumptions until some answers can be found.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
I have experienced many things such as that tone or high pitched ring, ....

I really don't know what to make of it.. those that I am aware of are benevolent or at least seem to be, however the shadow beings.. are totally different and I do not know their nature. I had once thought them to be paranormal in nature but now I just don't know and I won't make any further assumptions until some answers can be found.

I found that I can hear most police Radar.
If the next door police dept parks for a while & leaves his gun on.
It drives me nuts...
Just a high pitched sequel..
The newer units are much less loud & pulse.
If I turn my head to the right or left it is somewhat directional.

Give them time to show their true intent.
My perception 10 years ago is much different than it is now.

Are you near any native American reservations?
My first sighting & awake abduction was on the out skirts of the Muskalaro Reservation.

1 101010

--- Watcher

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by n120by60w

No but I am native american.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

No but I am native american.

I am not either.
I thought your avatar was interesting & thought it might be a interesting correlation of events.

Well I am off on vacation all.
Will check back with you when I get back.

1 101010

--Watcher

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by KingAmongstMen

yeah that is the origianal concusion i came to in most of the cases and dissmised them as dreams however to me if they were all only dreams/sleep paralysis then my mind would generate other things aswell rather than a few specific things over and over again (also i have only had paralysis once).

i would proberbly still acosiate them as simple dreams if i have had not had a few disturbing real expereience in which dispite all my efforst i cannot dississ them as such.

either way it isn't bothering me as much to what these experiences are any more

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by RokNinja
reply to post by KingAmongstMen

in most of the cases and dissmised them as dreams however to me if they were all only dreams/sleep paralysis

i would proberbly still acosiate them as simple dreams if i have had not had a few disturbing real expereience in which dispite all my efforst i cannot dississ them as such.

either way it isn't bothering me as much to what these experiences are any more

Time may heal all.
I found that feeling during a dream was not normal for me.
I used this to discern if something was FUBAR in a dream.
I found a few that ended up being abduction.
But for the most case if I was dreaming then there was something with a relationship that was being addressed in the dream state.

1 101010

--Watcher

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Well I just got back from "The 4th kind" at our local theator.

I have a real problem if its true that her child was taken for retorbution.

If any one has information on that case please post & comment it.
I may do an about face on a few of my possitions on this subject.

1 101010

Watcher

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by n120by60w
Bazar things have happened to me also.
Strange synchronicities.
One example
While on the road for a 1 1/2 years for my employer.
I was driveing the USA & Canada in a Rock Style bus.
(That's what they wanted you to think it was it was actually a Metals Annalisys Lab)
I was raceing back home to Michigan in front of a large snow storm that had been following me sence I left LA Calf a few days before. The storm dropped 4" in Torrance area.
If the snow caught me in the mountains, then I might be stuck there with the bus for the season.
I just made it threw the Vail Pass & Crashed in the Holiday Inn near Denver.
the storm reached me as I was driving the Vail pass.
It just so happened to be the same big night for the Art Bell show in New Mexico. I listened intently as the reporters said that there was no wind but the snow just falling sideways. (same Storm)
Well long story short.
I woke up at the hotel with blood running from a hole in the side of my ear/head.
The next few days were a blur.
I kept loosing time the entire trip home.
I experienced a few time loops.
I was able to explain & prove one to my wife.
We could find nothing that I could do with this experience.
Places I had visited on that tour alone.
The epicenter of the large quake in Calf.
A small mountain research town kind of NE of LA.
I stayed in Torrence for over a few weeks.
Without Wax -- Watcher

Your mention of Torrance caught me up short...I've been living in Torrance since '94 and unable to leave, NEVER expected or wanted to be here!
I'm also a Navy vet...Desert Storm & see you were Air Force...
Can you tell me WHEN your Torrance experience happened??
Oh...and I believe I might be an abductee as well....details later...

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deus Ex Machina 42
Do you have any advice for people who are seeking to get abducted?

I've ALWAYS been interested in actually getting abducted, it would be a dream come true to be face to face with a being from another planet... holy crap, I couldn't imagine what it's like and I envy everyone that have had legit and true experiences.

Nope.

Not good.

Not a good idea at all.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by lightchild
One night I woke up and found three little figures next to bed, one was holding my hand. The were wearing hooded robes like miniature monks, but I couldn't see their faces.

OK...that's one of my earliest memories as well but without the hand holding!
Another being walking down the middle of the street in the middle of the night and looking back at my house. I was supposedly being led by the hand by my cousin Cheryl (my feelings when I first examined the memory) but later realized my cousin was only about 12 (and I five or less) at the time and neither of us would have been out in the VERY early morning hours!! The memory is vivid, I can still see how bright the moonlight was on the road and how quiet everything was....

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Hello guys,
i just wanted to say hi and that i am thankful for your posts, which i find interesting to read. I believe you and don't have the need to make fun of you, despite the fact i have never met an actual alien. Just to say that i can feel you remotely, you are telling the truth about your experiences. I was always fascinated by space and aliens and ufo's, knowing it is real. And, I know I don't belong here (on Earth), i am here for a reason (which i am starting to find out), as a starseed opening up. I have my daily life and interaction (school/family/friends/job, etc.), but that is not the real me. My real me time to time opens up and wants to go out to space, be with someone else, somewhere else and change the world to a better place. I am here just on a trip/ride, if you will and i know exactly when will that ride end (thank god for that). I do my mission more less every day through the internet though, talking to people and such. I had a few dreams about aliens though (just human-like and greys). The greys were telling me some things though (i was aking questions) and it was in some kind of room. Maybe I was abducted in my dream? Can that be possible? You know, as in astral as an experience/message? Anyways, I do want to meet extraterrestrials, i need to get out of this planet for some time to clean my mind too. I just don't know how. I would like to meet some human-like aliens (Andromedans, etc.) and also the friendly Greys (not the Dark Greys). Reptilians, though some as i have read are good, are just too scary and negative for me. I live in Europe, in the city, so no chance of me getting abducted here. But hopefully i will have some contact soon or hopefully positive disclosure will happen. I have been seeing ships of the GFL for several months outside my room window at night, around 11pm-3am. Not the main motherships, but those small "round ball-like" craft. I know they are watching me. I haven't seen them the last month though, i hope they haven't left. Anyways, just wanted to share with you my thoughts...

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by n120by60w
Your mention of Torrance caught me up short...I've been living in Torrance since '94 and unable to leave, NEVER expected or wanted to be here!
I'm also a Navy vet...Desert Storm & see you were Air Force...
Can you tell me WHEN your Torrance experience happened??
Oh...and I believe I might be an abductee as well....details later...

I know it was just before left that jub for my current one.
I just had my 10th year hear in Oct.
So
I would think fall of 1997/1998?
I dose not snow in LA torence too much.
I saw TV pictures from the LA torrance area of a kid doing doughnuts in the snow on a 4 wheeler when I stopped in Las Vagas the first night.
I fueled the local economey so to speak & spent the night in the bus sleeping on the fence line of a base across the desert from area 51.

Nothing seamed to happen there.

You talked of a personal abduction your self.
What leads you to belive so.
I was abducted while stationed at Holloman it was daytime & in a group.
My wife was with me also.
No doughts about that one.

(Trapped in Torrence)
I learned from the job traveling in the Velvet prison for a year and a half.
We are only trapped by our own ability to accept change.
Remeber you are in control of your life.

One right action at a time.
If none persents itself.
Sit and wait until the next one presents itself.

Oh I know that sometimes we are forced to select between two bad choices but they are rare. I have been there....
We can only do the best we are capable of...

1 101010 Warcher

By the way I am headed out for a week on vacation.
My spell check is down .....

[edit on 11/14/2009 by n120by60w]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I am back from Vaction & am free until next monday.

I had a lot of time to reflect in the woods.
Alone with nature & my own thoughts.
This world is a great place if you get back to the natural invirement.
I was unbothered by any visitation what so ever.
I returned home with a new sence of peace.

Well whats up with my fellow abductee's?

I got all worked up about "The 4th kind" just before starting my vacation.
The movie was presented to the public as real events.
My post on movie review was only answered with.
This is a Blare Witch project type movie.(Fake)
When I saw it the public was not takeing it as so.

1 101010 Watcher

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Hi N120,

You said "Each Representative of the races had there own views of things."

So can i assume this was some sort of intergalactic organisation like Earth's United Nations or something?

I mean, race representatives coming together, "abducting" humans and debating with eachother if we are ready seems to me like it is some sort of Universal or galactic government or organisation. Can you elaborate on this?

Also i would like to ask if you can describe how those beings looked like. I want to know this because of some experiences i had myself.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheNetherlands

Hi N120,

You said "Each Representative of the races had there own views of things."

So can i assume this was some sort of intergalactic organisation like Earth's United Nations or something?

I mean, race representatives coming together, "abducting" humans and debating with eachother if we are ready seems to me like it is some sort of Universal or galactic government or organisation. Can you elaborate on this?

Also i would like to ask if you can describe how those beings looked like. I want to know this because of some experiences i had myself.

I have tried to type a responce 3 seprate times "TheNetherlands".
I tried to discribe the room that I was in.
The beings & their questions.
I enterd the responce 3 times typeing for over a half hour each time.

My ATS responce screen just went back to your questions without any of my entered with out any reason all 3 times. I am sorry it takes a lot out of me recalling this. I will try again tomarrow.

Addionally
Dose anyone know how to reactiveate my spell check here?

1 101010

--Watcher

new topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join