It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serious - Abductee Chat forum

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by starlightbright
reply to post by n120by60w

Heyyy have you read my thread about wrinkly aliens?
I think I might have been seen same type of being on my vision. I remember that for me the being looked very deeply wrinkled around the eyes, that is the part of face I saw te best, the wrinkles were so deep that shadows were seen as the face was like litting with a dim candle light.
And maybe because of wrinkles and squinted eyes, wrinkly eyelids, I got a wise and a somehow gentle impression of it...

Follow is also the link to the representations I drew of it...they are not showing all the details, and they are just how I remember it. I didnt get a good look at his face. It was just a flash.

s719.photobucket.com...

Also I found these drawings of wrinkly alien that some other experiencer has seen

www.aliendoodles.com...

Did you felt this hooded alien was benevolent and had some real feelings? If so, have you ever thought how such a wise and spriritual looking being was a part of such slavering operations as abductions? how did he allowed it?

I have been thinking about my vision a lot, and a possible abduction, here is also a thread that I started about it...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'd like to hear more about your thoughts of this particular being...

[edit on 30-4-2009 by starlightbright]

n120by60w ???? Though this wrinkly hooded being was interesting...

[edit on 1-5-2009 by starlightbright]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Have you ever had your left leg x-rayed?

I saw this, I have never had my left leg x rayed.

But I have a scar on the inside of my left knee cap, I don't know what caused the scar. I just noticed one day.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Well

I am back for the time being.

What's up with you guys?

Nothing much here.

I see interest has dropped on this thread.
I hope this has been a positive thing for you.
Remember God is in control no matter how hard that seams believe sometimes.

This is not just random madness.
We will all understand.
Maybe not when we want too.
But there will be an accounting for the good
------------------------------ & bad that we have been put threw.

1 101010

-- Watcher

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Just trying to think if we have had anything positive out of our abduction experance.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you get trained in any new skills while you were abducted?

== I was trained to fly a small 36 man shuttle.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With our unique perspective in mind.

What are "your" thoughts about the 2012 scenario.

== I am personally excited to be able to see what happens.

Do you have any questions that we need to ask our abductors.

== I would like to have a chance to propare for a litteral open question
and answer session. I have found that when I had the chance in the past.
There was no warning, it would be spur of the moment, no chance to think about responces, no time for follow up questions.

Think about it.

1 101010

--Watcher

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Has anyone else awoken to find A NEEDLE MARK ON THE INSIDE OF THEIR LEFT ELBOW WHERE YOU GIVE BLOOD DURING A TEST?

I am an adbuctee and awoke several weeks ago to find this needle mark on my arm,undeniably a needle mark and undeniably right where blood is taken by my doctor.

I havent heard much about needle marks per say,and am wondering if this is a recent thing,it never happened to me before.

Did I recieve training?I had to play what most would think was a game with other kids,I knew it wasnt a game and I didnt like it,but they tried to manipulate us into trying harder and harder to make the "game"work,it wasnt a game we had to make shapes do specific things for us,I eventually got sick and tired of playing along with the kids who couldnt just do it,and began doing it as fast as I could out of sheer boredom.I never actually flew one BUT I WAS UNEQUIVOCALLY TOLD I COULD OPERATE AN ENTIRE SHIP AT SEVEN YEARS OLD,COMPLETELY,TOTALLY.

I was trained inadvertantly to REMAIN AWARE BUT NOT AWAKE BECAUSE OF THE TRAUMA ASSOCIATED WITH MY ABDUCTIONS.I was trained to BELIEVE IN MYSELF even in the face of seemingly UNBELIEVABLE CIRCUMSTANCE.I was taught that I can make anything at all that I want to have happen,actually happen,but that there was always a price to pay when you reach out and touch someone.I was taught that we are in a galactic war and some of us are given the chance to leave here and join.

I was taught that most of us are somehow "designed"to NOT BE ABLE TO WRAP OUR MINDS AROUND CERTAIN TYPES OF INFORMATION.I was taught how to overcome this "blocking".I was taught to be an interpreter!!

There is much more that I was taught ,to much to list,and each thing IS A SKILL THAT I DID NOT HAVE PRIOR TO MY ABDUCTION OR IT MIGHT BE EASIER FOR MOST TO UNDERSTAND IF i SAY EACH THING IS A PERSPECTIVE I DIDNT HAVE PRIOR TO MY EVENT.

I believe that 2012 has meaning because it seems to be the spark that is starting the fire of knowledge that humanity needs in order to FORGE A NEW GLOBAL FUTURE.There will be some type of disclosure made on some level I believe.I feel that there will also be a major global weather event that will occur concurrently to the disclosure probably not exactly in 2012 but the signs WILL BE UNDENIABLE BY 2012.,and I believe that 2012 will be the beginning of a series of unavoidable global conflicts related DIRECTLY TO POPULATION NOT POLITICS.War.

My belief is that we need to be able to comprehend that these events will be happening at overlapping times and we cannot let the issues and our reactions to current events BLIND US TO THE FACT THAT WE WILL BE ATTACKED AS A SPECIES ON MULTIPLE FRONTS AND WE WILL HAVE TO DEFEND OUR EXISTANCE ON MULTIPLE BATTLEFIELDS OF DIFFERENT TYPES.

We all need to prepare ourselves for these coming events,we need to provide for our families health and well being ABSOLUTELY INDEPENDANTLY OF OUR GOVERNMENT AND MEDICAL AND FOOD DISTRIBUTION SYSTEMS.

And most importantly we need to continue to support our governments and all of our social systems WHILE WE PREPARE.

My questions would be simple.Why not just ask ,we are pretty smart?You owe us an explanation ,where is it?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Three of my sons had a needle mark just below this spot, over the vein, when the last possible abduction experience took place that I am aware of, when I had other physical signs and my son had missing time.

Edit to add: another time one of my sons had this needle mark, my youngest son who slept on the couch that night, was after an unusual evening. I smoke at the door, and this time it wasn't a movement out of the corner of my eye, but I directly saw a small crouched form quickly move by that looked like a grey and disappear. At the moment I leapt back when this happened, my 17 year old son was sitting on the couch beside the door, and from that angle he had seen this and he jumped at the same time. He also described a grey. Now, as the evening progressed, I had naturally decided that this was something else, and tried ignore this strong sense of being monitored. But in my mind I kept asking for the grey, if he was really there, to just come on in and show himself.
That there was no point in hiding at this point. He knew we were friendly so, why bother with the charade?

I sensed a protocol, a no! But, it was very subjective. Now the wall of the townhouse extends along the property line, with a wooden partition between the townhouses and a large shrub to nearly the end. Both our televisions, the one they watch and the smaller game tv is along the wall alighned with the partition that our garden shed is against. The glass sliding door have curtains that I keep closed 4/5th of the way. We get reflections in the glass.
But not on the shed. That would be an enormous huge sideways V from the game tv to the one spot without the curtain at the furthest end, then have angle back to the off white shed.

Well, my son had left this very colorful with a red background lego adventure game on the tv, so it continually reloaded over and over, and little people walked up to the town. I'm sure the game is 3d, as its an xbox 360 game, but its a flat surface on the tv. My son and I watched in absolute amazement for 30 minutes until we finally shut the game off, while this game was 3d, crystal clear, on the shed, with the little men walking up as if out of space into a dimensional town. We have tried to duplicate this each night for a while, and the most that happens is the reflection angles to the glass, it never shows anything on the shed. The shed against the property line, behind the curtains recieves no reflections of anything inside our house!!!

The next morning, my youngest son had another needle mark on his arm. This was maybe a month ago, and we feel that that sign was given in friendship.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by mystiq]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Take photographs of the needle marks and other physical evidence. Take your sons to the doctor (or to a university research area) so they can see if there is any other genetic or strange unknown substances in or around the puncture area.

These are the types of things I think help prove that abductions could be real.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Its too late now. But I was actually interested in finding something like a research group around here, because this isn't a one off thing. And while I wouldn't want to post them on ATS, for privacy reasons, it is something that I feel should be chronologued somewhere. And I have actually searched for groups, because Vancouver is only an hour away, so you'd think there would be something legitimate. But I've never found anything other than ufobc.com and some groups that looked flaky online. If anyone has any information or the right key words to put into the search bar that would make a real organization come up in the Vancouver area, please share this.

Edit to add: when that 3d reflection???? occurred on the shed, this was some time after we had seen the movement and the crouched form. This was the smoke I was going to have before bed, so roughly around 10-10:30ish I think.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Mistiq,I am an older man ,with I believe most of, if not all of my faculties still intact,and I will tell you that when I awoke in the morning and noticed the needle mark,and this was immediatly not even three minutes after I awoke,My first thought was "someone gave me a needle in my sleep!",then my mind began to try to rationalise the fact that there was definately a needle mark on my arm that I definately recieved while I was in my bed,then for some reason I began to negotiate with myself which of the most likely normal actions could have caused the mark.I went from a bug bite,to a pencil or a pen forgotten on my bed,to some mark from the day that I missed,to the inevitable WHY THE HELL DID THEY INJECT ME AND WHAT THE HELL DID THEY PUT IN ME NOW!!!!

I absolutely understand why no one goes to the doctor,because how exactly would you explain your requests for legitimate tests without your medical doctor making a notation in your chart(which could later be used as a legal document against you)that would remain there forever claiming that you were a nutbird who thought that little green men were touching you in your sleep.

This is a very serious point I am making because it also reads into your childrens futures if you have children.I WOULD NEVER ADVOCATE NOT TAKING A PERSON IN NEED TO A DOCTOR.However I would encourage everyone to spend a few minutes considering the possible future implications of the medical chart that you doctor OWNS,dont forget that you dont own that chart your doctor owns it.

So no I didnt even get my needle mark checked and I have been abducted,so you see it is very understandable why people dont run to doctors to get the physical trace evidence everyone wishes to see.

We wont mention the myriad of reasons that one may choose to hide the fact that they were abducted at all.I have always wondered what would happen if someone ever came a huntin all the abductees out there.

I wasnt deterred from sharing my perspective and I trust my fate or judgement or path or whatever you call it so I have no fear,at least not right now.

But it is a point that seriously needs to be considered by all abductees.

If it took a team to get done it must be VERY IMPORTANT,which in turn means that to an enemy the resulting person could very well at some point in time become a target of value should the "team"ever split up.

I quit worrying a little while ago when I came to the understanding that this has been a geographical seeding program that our government has had shared although incomplete knowledge of for many many years.

There are many other dynamics at play concerning our abductions but I believe that we will never be sought out by anyone with bad intentions simply because anyone who has even a minute bit of correct information will understand the dire situation that the human race is facing and WILL KNOW WITHOUT A DOUBT THAT WE MAY BE OUR ONLY HOPE AS A SPECIES.

Moonbases are also vulnerable and nothing is certain in our universe.There is a war going on out there.We are longshots ,darkhorses,and the reality is that humanity has always relied on longshots and darkhorses in our march out into the universe.

Many of the things I believe will happen could change in the near future,but I am certain that I WILL PROCEED AS IF THESE REALITIES WERE SET IN STONE.One or several may change but I AM CERTAIN THAT ALL WILL NOT CHANGE AND ANY SINGLE ONE OF THESE EVENTS WILL CHANGE HUMANITY AND MY FAMILIES LIVES FOREVER.

I believe I shall remain prepared,I'd rather have one and not need it than need one and not have it.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Hey, of course unless its a ufology organization its not something you would just go out and show a doctor. But one thing is, I shared the wonderful gift that cannot be duplicated. It was very intelligently done. It was as if he was saying to us, don't doubt what you saw. And I wish I could just come in and say hi and what this is all about, but its against the rules. And heres my gift, I love you. Thats what I read into that very whimsical, childlike, joyful and impossible reflection on our shed.

So that answered one fear. If it was black op, then wondering what the needle would be is smart. But its not black op. And my memories of greys are with nordics. And seentoomuch's main experiencer's thead talked about needles when she was a child receiving medical checkups by the race of human looking ets that abducted her. They were checking on her and making sure she was healthy. So its probably something helpful.

Edit to add: another message I can draw from the very colorful charming kids lego game reflection is a message that this is a checkup on the kids to make sure they're ok.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Hey, of course unless its a ufology organization its not something you would just go out and show a doctor. But one thing is, I shared the wonderful gift that cannot be duplicated. It was very intelligently done. It was as if he was saying to us, don't doubt what you saw. And I wish I could just come in and say hi and what this is all about, but its against the rules. And heres my gift, I love you. Thats what I read into that very whimsical, childlike, joyful and impossible reflection on our shed.

Edit to add: another message I can draw from the very colorful charming kids lego game reflection is a message that this is a checkup on the kids to make sure they're ok.

Very astute perspective Mystiq.

I was all about thinking we need proof.
But with every turn of the coin I found that there was a well worn path.
I provided proof twice.
It is not needed.
I guess we have to settle for personal assurances.
A cute little quip that we are here.
Or as I had a white tree.

I am comforted to think that they are keeping tab's on the safety of our kids.
I have been threatened in the past by humans.
But now I have a since of peace about it now.
There are Rules.
There are consequences of wrong action.

I think that other than just for piece of mind.
Simple health issues need to be taken care of.
I have seen things just go away after an abduction event.
But then again some times we need a little help.
If for nothing more that we are not alone in this situation.

1 101010

I wish Health & Inner Peace to you & yours --- Watcher

[edit on 5/19/2009 by n120by60w]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Yes, if there are wonderful organizations around that would be the wisest choice. There aren't for most people. This world and its horror traumatizes me.
So far haven't felt that way in these experiences. Now, we've moved and traveled on holidays. Hasn't ended yet. What do you think they're doing? Something worse than our leaders? You do realize that the one really good organization, Acern, has found only 1/3 of experiencers feel traumatized by them.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
mystiq,I understand what you mean when you describe the message and the spirit it was delivered in through the reflection.You were given a gift between the lines.

I was also given the same type of gift by the individual that I always describe as my advocate,I was allowed to keep my memories and the fact that I had the "power or ability,natural or learned"to be stronger than their method of control.I believe that this gift was given to me out of some type of respect for my lineage or for someone or something that I am connected to but dont understand,it was not random,and it was not because I was just so darn nice either,there was a motive not necesarily a nefarious motive,but a motive nonetheless.

One of the biggest questions that I still have that nags at me from time to time is this,there were lies told during my abduction,A LIE OF OMISSION IS STILL A LIE,even if I was in some way a beneficiary through the telling of the lie,the grim reality remains that these people exhibit ALL OF OUR EMOTIONAL CHARACTERISTICS as defined by the dynamic agendas behind their actions AND THEREFORE ALL OF OUR SHORTCOMINGS.

There is no "I" in team,but it seems that some of these teammembers lean towards their own individual agendas enough that they feel justified in enabling a lie of omission to occur.

It doesnt matter what side you may be on the fact remains that a lie is a lie and it is an action representative of subversive perspectives.

It certainly tells me through action WHO IS MY ADVOCATE----BUT IT DOESNT TELL ME WHY THEY ARE MY ADVOCATE AND IT DOESNT ILLUSTRATE THE TRUE NATURE OF THE MOTIVATION BEHIND THE "ASSISTANCE IN REMEMBERING".

Just because I remember doesnt mean that the action of remembering my abduction is the right path for me to be on.

I was nudged or forced onto a path or a reality by A GROUP WITH powers beyond my understanding at the time when I was abducted.I understand and accept that for what it is.The fact that so many human characteristics were present within the functional dynamics of the group that took me makes me nervous for some reason,and I am still in search of the reason I was SUBTELY NUDGED BY ONLY ONE MEMBER OF THIS GROUP INTO OR ONTO ANOTHER POSSIBLE REALITY LINE.

This group is exactly that,A GROUP,and the fact that they display human characteristics in their functional group dynamics leads me to suspect that this group is vulnerable to the same degree that a group of people from your local shopping mall would be vulnerable to manipulations of their emotions and anticipated emotional responses which seem to be so hardwired into us that they become our achilles heel.

I am all for any group that is trying to help humanity but although my personal experience left me actually wanting more,the fact remains that WE DO NOT HAVE A COMPLETE AND CLEARLY OUTLINED DOSSIER THAT WOULD ALLOW US TO EVEN BEGIN TO MAKE THE ASSUMPTION THAT THIS GROUP IS STILL INTACT AND THEIR COMMON AGENDA IS STILL A VALID ONE OR EVEN IF IT IS EVEN STILL BEING PERSUED.

I was given a gift of memory,but I still dont know why,therefore it is presumptious to assume that the retention of these memories was a gift OR A TROJAN HORSE.

Remember that we are dealing with a human like group in terms of its functional dynamics therefore IT WILL ALL BE A MATTER OF PERSPECTIVE WHETHER THE MEMORIES ARE A GIFT OR A TROJAN HORSE AND BECAUSE MORE THAN ONE PERSPECTIVE IS REQUIRED IN ORDER TO NECESSITATE THE FORMING OF A CO-OPERATIVE GROUP IN ORDER TO FORM A COMMON OR MUTUAL PERSPECTIVE,WE REQUIRE A MORE COMPLETE PICTURE THAN WE CURRENTLY SEEM TO HAVE.

I am not saying that I am uncomfortable with the idea of taking one for the team or humanity,its just that I dont believe that I was allowed to retain my memories BY THE GROUP,I was allowed by one individual so I therefore believe that this individual was in fact using me like a trojan horse would be used,with the expectation that I would never become aware of the ulterior motive--only of the memories.

This seems to be a recurring theme,us not ever really knowing the true agendas behind our abductions.

I personally feel that the act of neglecting to come forward and reestablish contact with people like some of us who remember parts of our events is A CRIME OF THE HIGHEST DEGREE AKIN TO CHILD ABANDONMENT.

WE HAVE A RIGHT TO COMPLETE AND UNBIASED DISCLOSURE OF ALL RELEVANT INFORMATION CONCERNING EACH MEMBER OF THIS GROUP IN ORDER THAT WE BE GIVEN THE ABILITY TO DECIDE FOR OURSELVES WHAT IS RIGHT AND WHAT IS WRONG RELEVANT TO OUR PARTICIPATION WITHIN THIS GROUPS REALITY.

The act of not providing this disclosure FLYS IN THE FACE OF THE WAY I WAS TREATED ONCE IT WAS REALISED I WAS AWARE AND AWAKE.

When the WHOLE GROUP WAS PRESENT I was treated as an individual and my RIGHT TO EXCERCISE FREEDOM OF CHOICE WAS RESPECTED.However by refusing or neglecting to follow up on my event with all of the aforementioned relevant information I HAVE BEEN PRESENTED WITH A DISPLAY OF INTENT OR A HIDDEN AGENDA THAT I DO NOT TRUST AND ULTIMATELY TRUST IS WHAT THIS WHOLE ISSUE IS CENTERED AROUND.

So although I am forced by circumstance to consider the possible realities or perspectives that I may choose to participate in because of my event,I STILL MAY CHOOSE TO PARTICIPATE IN NONE OF THE ABOVE.
Or can I??

Hence the requirement for more information about all concerned.

We are cumulatively going in the right direction,I feel that to be true,and I also feel that we have support from people in places we couldnt dream exist.

But a group is still a group and I have always absolutely loved being on teams my entire life.I was almost always the captain of the teams I was on and I learned a lot about team dynamics and co-operation ,and sacrifice, and difficult team orientated decision, making and inherant strengths that individuals dont know they posess until they are presented with the opportunity to present them in a group dynamic.

You may or may not know this but being a captain or a leader of a fluent or constantly changing and adapting group is a lesson in emotional support NOT A DISPLAY OF TYPE A PERSONALITY TRAITS.

I want to know who the captain of the team I was taken by is and I want to know everything about that individual and their capacity to understand and respect or appreciate the wide range of emotional perspectives that humanity represents.

I want to play,I need to know who I'm playing for,thats all.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I think this is the hardest part with experiencing usually as in many cases, through abductions, and often involving greys and medical procedures as well.
We don't know whats going on. My experiences are less traumatic, but there are a few factors that make them less so, and I'm aware of that. One, I have enormous memory blocks. When the discussion went into drinking a terrible tasting liquid that was forced on people, and two different people, who seem to have shared some of the same experiences that I remember, this got me very much on edge. I felt grateful to no end for some of my memory blocks.

In other words, I understand that the feeling that I'm being prevented from remembering too much is probably because theres some less pleasant aspects there. When I went for memories and what I could recall after the last indication of an abduction, I spent over an hour with waves, very strong unusual waves of goosebumps flooding my body, my back. This was not a calm serene moment.
Rather it was the indication of trauma. I think its very hard on our psyches.

But I get to remember a few more peaceful short memories and a lot of emotional bonding, and have strong feelings towards them. Is this programmed? Also an awareness of the need that they have to encourage or promote cooperation and a different world, without the money and the greed, where it is not acceptable in anyones mind for one person to be hungry. I have strong feelings about them and a sense of a mission.

But, even so, how should I look at this very unusual occurrence? I'm hoping for a full disclosure, as in, not just a release of files, but they show up. We get to be free of this economic slavery and ownership of everything and advance in a cooperative well cared for world, in eco villages. This is the future. Or we perish! However, what I hope for and believe, and ask for, could be a lie. They could be monitoring earth and using this planet as a resource, cooperatively, many different species.

All I can do is go with what feels right in my heart, and know that my intentions are good. If they're jerks and less than what I'd believe or than that they showed me, then I'm still going to evolve and they're going to de-evolve in the next life. Theres nothing else I can do than stand up for what I believe in, and if they're just taking advantage then in the end it will be their loss. Might does not make right.

[edit on 20-5-2009 by mystiq]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

That does remind me of the Seinfeld episode where the doctor makes a note on Elaine's record that she is "difficult".

While I understand the feelings that one may be looked at strangely for making a claim of alien abduction, one does not have to state that is the reason for the needle marks. Stating the truth that one does not know where they originated can help get some type of test to see if there is any strange DNA or other evidence to corroborate the claim the aliens are abducting people.

While sleep paralysis itself can be ruled out as creating the needle marks, a form of narcolepsy or sleep walking can be attributed to it. Again, that is not my claim but will be the claim of the scientific community until there is evidence to suggest otherwise. Genetic material would help move the abduction phenomena into a whole new arena.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Thank you for posting. As a matter of fact, there are abductee websites on the net, can't point to one right now, but I have come across them in the past. I too had this happen to me. It was 1985, and I was driving semi in West Texas across Interstate 10 to Los Angeles. There were three other trucks with me, all of us were talking on our CBs, trying to stay awake and make it to the next fuel stop. All of a sudden like, a very bright light appeared, it actually looked like the Sun had set down in the road. My truck engine stopped, and slowly came to rest. I could see another truck right in front of me, it's a wonder I didn't crash right into him. I crawled across the engine, (cabover) and got out on the passenger side for a look at this wonder. A man I took as the driver of the truck ahead grabbed my arm and warned me not to look directly at it, or I would lose my sight. That is the last thing I remember until I woke up several hours later. When I woke up, I was again sitting in the driver's seat, and the act of putting the transmission in gear woke me up. The other truck were long gone, I was alone on the road. I went ahead to the fuel stop in Gallup, N.M.
As I approached the fuel desk, the lady looked at me with concern in her eyes, and asked me what had happened? I asked why, and she told me the side of my face was burned really bad. I went to the restroom and had a look in the mirror. The whole left side on my face was sunburned bad, and folks, I have never sunburned in my life, I have natural dark skin, being part Indian. My left arm was also burned.

After this I began to have seizures that the doctors could find no reason for. I also began to have kidney infections, one after another. Years later I was told by doctors I had some strange crystals on my kidneys. To this very day I cannot remember exactly what happened there, and what "they" did to me. all I remember was that bright light. This really happened, and I will never forget it. I have had several other ET experiences, but nothing like that one.

Wow that's an amazing story. I would have been terrified. Did you lose time at all? What I mean is did you wake up hours later by your clock, or ws the time the same as when you saw the light? Does that make sense? Or is that something that just happens on TV?

Kiwifoot.

[edit on 20-5-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
The thing is, most expereincers, the ones that are remembering moments that involve contact, and who see crafts, etc. aren't really interested in going through a series of tests to prove that they didn't walk around the house in their sleep and somehow jab themselves with something. Like if it comes to that kind of resistance amongst skeptics, then they skeptics can stay asleep and its their loss really. We do have others to discuss these things with however.

Its people that are not sure whats going on that sometimes benefit, and if theres a wound that seems dangerous, which I havn't really heard of. Though I did phone an abulance when my middle child awoke with such a heavy nose bleed there was blood everywhere and we thought he was seriously wounded.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
reply to post by one4all

While I understand the feelings that one may be looked at strangely for making a claim of alien abduction, one does not have to state that is the reason for the needle marks. Stating the truth that one does not know where they originated can help get some type of test to see if there is any strange DNA or other evidence to corroborate the claim the aliens are abducting people.

While sleep paralysis itself can be ruled out as creating the needle marks, a form of narcolepsy or sleep walking can be attributed to it. Again, that is not my claim but will be the claim of the scientific community until there is evidence to suggest otherwise. Genetic material would help move the abduction phenomena into a whole new arena.

Flash,

There are some of us here that were taken awake in groups,
or alone awake. Not asleep.

Are you looking for a way too prove abduction are occurring?
There are those of us that provided it in the past.
Implants, Objects, Trace evidence.
It was just gets spirit'ed away.
To who knows where for who know what.

I suggest if you are looking for proof.
Ask yourself something.
What would satisfy you that it is happening.
Then make a deal.

Something that would personally confirm your longing for proof.
But be willing to let it go if you can't make it to the public with it.
Every time I have done so; I have been given a so to say gift.
It might not be what you expect.
Some times it humorous.
Some times its very serious.
Maybe someday they will allow the public in on this.

I was pleasantly surprised when they turned a tree's leaves white in my yard after an abduction.
In the middle of summer.
I was looking for confirmation.
At the time I thought the public had a need to know.
So I was all about getting it out.
Now...
Not so much.

The reason I started this thread was to help people that are searching.
To help them navigate threw the bunny hole.
Without having to make the same mistakes we made.
To give others a chance to progress further than I.
Arriving at a good place with out the war wounds we have to show for it.

Little Hints.
Small proofs.

If you know the exzact place were an actual abduction occured.
It could be a year or so ago.
Take a look at the soil.

It will be assidic.
In a non desert climate.
There will most likely be a moss ring starting to form.
Sometimes mushroom's may begin to form around the outer edge.

If the effect was severe the soil may have become just plain stearil.
The corrisponding effect is a completely dead area of soil.

Small deciduous tree's 8-6' may also be dead within a 50 yard premature.

1 101010

--Watcher

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

The main thing is to get researchers and science to work together on this phenomena. I only bring up the explanations used by science as to what caused the abduction experience. Do I believe they are the only explanation? No, I do not. There have been many very good cases of abduction and other cases where physical traces have been left by landing craft.

What I am trying to do is open dialogue and try to find ways to show the phenomena is real. n120by60w, you are correct on the fact that the government will confiscate evidence and conveniently lose it. That has happened in too many cases involving UFOs. If the abductees can try and keep any trace evidence that would be good. However, I should also keep in mind that they are traumatized and evidence gathering would be the last thing on their minds. I know that would probably be the case if anything like that happened to me.

One of the best cases of an alien encounter is the Flatwoods Monster case from Braxton County, WV. There is a good book about the case by Frank Feschino. He researched the case and interviewed the people involved in the case. He also gathered the original drawings made by the boys in the case. There was a substance found in the area and on the dress of Mrs May, and the government took the samples but never returned them.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

I ran a mobile metals annalist bus for a year and a half.
The ability that is available to investigate this is only limited by the almighty dollar. It is also limited by preconceived outcomes; Or miss use of the data.

What a good tool?

"By the way.
They are not comeing.
Their already here."

Over lay a magnetic map with a gravity map.
Look for anomaly's that do not correspond to the both maps.
Something is missing, or there is something there that should not be.
Gas, Oil, Cave's, DUMBS.

They can't run away from that one.
But they can classify the data.
If you need an example zap me a u2u.

Other wise looking into AB- Blood is interesting also.

1 101010

Respectfully -- Watcher

[edit on 5/21/2009 by n120by60w]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join