It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serious - Abductee Chat forum

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
To carry on a full conversation is telepathy plus, as Ingo Swann talks about, and this is very much an et trait. So this could be beyond what some call an et soul, but more in a tangible or physical way related to et. I know there are many special projects. Pinging on people, as in feeling them strongly, checking on the computer and you have a message from them a few moments ago, this happens to me and many others a lot. Similarly a craft can ping people and pull them out to see, which has happened to us as well. Its like dialing the number, but most people can't have the conversation with each other, at least not from their side with each other, whereas ets have what Ingo Swann call the "plus".

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by defiler
Amazing, the first part sounded like The X files.

You said you can contact the other abductees telepathically, you must see them
in person or you can just think of "others " and they will tune in sort of speak.

Yes, the X-files. I watched every episode, hoping to hear and see some truth, and perhaps wake me up to some things. Yes, this telepathy can be done, and is, but most do not talk about it. For me anyway, after just a short time doing this with someone of the opposite sex, it becomes very sexual to the extreme. Being married, this is not a good thing. When I do it with another man, it is not like this at all. Go figure. We are not quite ready for it yet, but in a short time, everyone who is awake will be able do do this, and secrets will be no more.

My son and I have this down cold. We worked together as automotive mechanics for a number of years, and while hard at work, needed no speech to communicate with one another. Very handy when you are building a car. In later years, we seem to have lost this. My son when he was young could astral travel at will, and it do all the time, but sadly he has lost this ability too. One night in particular I saw him control a moving car with his mind alone. He was in the passenger seat, I was driving, and I took my hands from the wheel for 30 minutes or so. On a sad note, these strange abilities have messed him up bad. He is in the hospital right now, suffering from a nervous breakdown.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by autowrench]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
But then, if anyone awake can do this too, and it goes beyond simply dialing the number for me, but the conversation part which I really wish it would, this is the advancement that the human race needs, along with adapting a moneyless resource society and truly looking after our own, each other and caretake this planet in a proper healthy manner. This is how we enter the cosmos. But, there are definately problems humans will have. Ets minds are highly compartmentalized. The contact I had was almost spock like. And when I withdrew from the postcards, thinking they were negative in November when we had another siting of the craft, and tried to shut it off, they kept insistently showing me a planet, that was more akin to northern BC climate, smaller tree trunks, (though there was ocean and water but not as much perhaps) more moderate cooler climate and they showed me this with great love. Their home was very much loved. So I finally gave up. I actually ended up feeling grateful to them, because they felt like scientists, and weren't putting on a spiritual message but seemed like themselves. As much as I don't know if they're being completely honest nontheless.

The control and disclipine are needed not only for the sexual energy that gets activated, but I imagine its critical for protection of sensitive and private information.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
As I read more and more It is gets harder to digest the info.
I'm not saying that you are lying, it is human nature to disbelieve the unnatural.
Did the "they" told you something about revealing themselves?
And does anyone has something else to say about their technology?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I'm not sure who you were asking there. I was just really fascinated by the psi communication information he was sharing as there are very few that go into this yet this is how ets communicate face to face, or when they ping or contact you to see their craft or communicate. If they just sent a picture postcard and a message if you didn't see their craft or get called out, you wouldn't have a clue what you were seeing. But when it happens over and over with the same craft, and they send the same greeting you start to sense its them. Whether they look like that or not is another story. Though they were in the mental picture they sent wearing the same blue uniform as the woman who held my son as an infant on the craft.

The message in November was given in real fast way, I had to get them to slow down considerably. But it was basically to do with the situation on earth on our leaders being criminal, and that we needed to wake up communities, grass roots style, close to home. We needed to think locally to help wake people up to the way the world was. I also got something more related to future time of 300 year, and even more closer to 800 years, before the kind of world I would want would start to emerge and that a lot of work was required. The 800 years seemed more to do with being ready to be a cosmic race. But that the work the people really should be doing is closer to home, grass roots.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The method you used or developed to remain AWARE NOT AWAKE is exactly what I learned to do as a kid.It is how I interrupted an abduction event .I scared the grey operating on be badly,he physically jumped away from me after I had an emotional outburst I couldnt control.My thoughts or emotions carried some type of power that affected the grey.

You "pretend you are asleep"in your mind but you actually allow your body to fall asleep while you remain AWARE.

You should read my thread ,there are commonalities in our ability to defeat or overcome their ability to keep us unconscious during abductions.

One4all.

My abductors were impressed with my abilitys ,in fact they almost did something bad to me[kept me against my will] because of the strength of my emotions.But ultimately they wanted to know how I was able to remain aware,there is a very personal dynamic that occured during my abduction concerning interactions with a blonde human woman wearing a long flowing robe,she was my advocate in many ways.

Some of our abductors know more than others and there IS NOT A FREE AND EQUAL SHARING OF INFORMATION BETWEEN THE MEMBERS OF THE GROUP.This ability to control our awareness while they are TRYING TO INCAPACITATE US MAKES THEM VERY NERVOUS FOR SOME REASON AND I THINK ITS A NATURAL HUMAN ABILITY.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
In all of your experiences,did you see anyone wearing tight fitting jumpsuit style BLUE military uniforms?Or any long flowing white robes much like Jesus would have worn?Or little hooded dark colored robes,kind of dirty if you will[no offense intended]?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
In all of your experiences,did you see anyone wearing tight fitting jumpsuit style BLUE military uniforms?

Did they have an insignia on the shoulders?

Originally posted by one4all
Or any long flowing white robes much like Jesus would have worn?Or little hooded dark colored robes,kind of dirty if you will[no offense intended]?

Did it have any different color along the front?
Or Symbols?

1 10101010
Watcher

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

One night I woke up and found three little figures next to bed, one was holding my hand. The were wearing hooded robes like miniature monks, but I couldn't see their faces.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I think the problem is not the leaders, but the laziness and greed of the human race.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The human race is controlled and enslaved and has been since the beginning, most probably with some bad ets, or renegades. I believe these control the bloodline leaders.
People have so much goodness in them, but are MC'd to the max, with nazis and fascists running the show on earth. We are fed poison in our food, water, breathe it in our air. We currently are breathing in thousands of nano particles of depleted uranium, bonded to the global atmosphere, since the leaders deliberately, despite their body of knowledge in the Manhatten Project studies, used it by the megatons in Yugoslavia and the gulf wars.
People keep talking about humans as if they're primitives, as if its hard wired into them. Nature versus nurture, the Scandinavian countries and Norway which enjoys substantive equality, proportional democracy, the highest standard of living in the world, a lovely blending of male and female energy, and an almost 0 % murder rate prove that our problems on earth are nurture, not nature and bad leadership.

This entire mess is about the leaders, and they have never served the human race, but rather something else.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by mystiq]

[edit on 29-4-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by lightchild
reply to post by one4all

One night I woke up and found three little figures next to bed, one was holding my hand. The were wearing hooded robes like miniature monks, but I couldn't see their faces.

Did you feal the presence of something best discribed as Holy?

I only reason I ask is because you did not see the face.
Did you see dark leathery skin on hands or head?

1 101010

Watcher

[edit on 4/29/2009 by n120by60w]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Well

I have really enjoyed the freedom to speak out for a while.
I was hopeing to hear more on the Holloman videos.

The screw's have started to turn for me so to say.
I will stay online as long as I can.

Are safe & Happy.
Family is ok.
But things are not going so well for me.

Pray for my family's & my well being to get threw the next month.

You guys keep it going if I drop off the grid for a while.
Keep it positive.
Support one another.
One right step at a time.

MOM from one nird to another.

1 101010

With all respect.
Hanging in the for the time Being. - Watcher

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by lightchild
reply to post by one4all

Hi

These guys are still a mystery to me. I've seen them twice in my life, once they accompanied a nordic and oversaw a sleep? rape of me as if they were doctors and they handled the taking of the embryo. At the end of that visit the nordic said that the child would be cherished by he and his wife. I argued to keep it. I never planned on posting this experience, I better not go into more detail.

The second time I saw them they were with a spiritual being and as the spiritual being held his hand on my head with energy going down through my body the two miniature monk guys held their hands on each side of my pelvis with energy shooting sideways. Felt like I was being crucified with energy. Thereafter all the amazing synchronicities, miracles, esp that I had been experiencing due to living as close to G-d as possible stopped, it's as if it's still there, just all sealed up. I pray that one day they return and unseal me. There's more to this visit that I left out, maybe one day I'll feel comfortable about sharing it.

So, there you go. Do you recall any other details about their visit? Were they with someone? Did they come through the wall? (On the second visit I saw them leave that way.)

I'm really interested in comparing info, glad you posted,

STM

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The skin on the ones wearing the little dark hooded robes was dark,like as dark as a deep tan,there were deep creases or wrinkles and for some reason although I'm not absolutely clear why I think these guys had round eyes,they felt dirty and old somehow.

The one operating on me was not like the robed ones ,all I can remember is the thought that it was "all eyes".

Pretty sure the little robed things take us from our homes physically,the little "big-eyes"operate on us with tech,and the humans in the flowing robes are like overseers or are there to make sure an agreement is kept and that all parties can communicate,she was a telepath,and my advocate,I cant tell all the reasons because I dont want to reveal exactly WHAT SHE WAS TRYING TO HIDE FROM THE OTHERS,only her and I know.The humans in the blue uniforms were definately military and had final say in immediate actions,the way only the military has final say,with that demeanor.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by n120by60w

I didn't see any skin as it was quite dark in my room.
The hood was pulled right forward and the cloaks had long sleeves, they felt woolen.
But I did feel it, the hand were long, thin, cool and yes leathery.

The one holding my hand spoke to me and the two others sort of mumbled in agreement.

A few days later I was visited by an Angel.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The hood being pulled forward always has frustrated me because that is how they almost always present themselves.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
n120by60w here is the story behind the holloman footage, the film was funded by the pentagon i belive. note the description of the aliens dressed in a tight fitting (blue?) suit. interesting. www.youtube.com...

just type holloman into the ATS search function top right to get all the info on the holloman stuff.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
n120by60w here is the story behind the holloman footage, the film was funded by the pentagon i belive. note the description of the aliens dressed in a tight fitting (blue?) suit. interesting. www.youtube.com...

just type holloman into the ATS search function top right to get all the info on the holloman stuff.

DOUBLE POST!!!!!!

[edit on 29/4/2009 by stealthyaroura]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I really would like to know what exactly they are and what they really want, but I'm more concerned about the fear. I feel like I NEED to get over that fear above everything else, and there is nothing that comes even close to how afraid they make me.

They've been around on and off since I was a kid, (as far as I can remember). There were a few of what I would call major encounters, and several smaller ones. because of the nature of some of these encounters I question the reality of it all. I THINK it all happened. But sometimes trying to work this out comes across almost "hokey" to myself. I have a therapist, and I sometimes find myself sensoring what I tell her.

I've tried EMDR to reduce the fear and it's helped briefly. Sometimes I'll have cycles where I don't worry about them, but I always come back to it eventually. Sleeping with lights on, checking corners and closets, leavign the shower curtain open, being afraid to be in the house alone, feeling watched etc...

I'm not entirely convinced my memories are trust worthy, and I'm thinking about hypnosis, (my therapist is licensed but reluctant to do it).

I've thought about why I'm so afraid specifically, and alot of it has to do with how it always happens at night, when I'm trying to sleep, and they don't just knock on my door on a sunday afternoon. I read alot about the subject and I think it may fuel my paranoia, but I feel like I have to confront it instead of just hold the problem inside forever and hope it will go away.

I alos notice the way they are portrayed on TV and in allot of pictures and personal accounts; there have only been a few I've seen that seemed to be acurate to what I've seen. -They don't look "real". Not like actual living beings, but like stylized representations of one. Like the how the incredibles cartoon looks as opposed to real people. Angular and stiff.

There was a thread here awhile ago about the uncanny valley and they summarized that is the source of the fear of their apearance. That they look kind of real, but not quite, like video game characters. I agree to an extent but I feel like sometimes, they induce the fear for thier own reasons.

Anyone have any suggestions in dealing with the fear aspect? I've been depating writing out some of my memories of them and decided to get an account here. Maybe I can get some verification with the hypnosis.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join