It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serious - Abductee Chat forum

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Sorry for the extreme huge post but i think you will find it's a very interesting read.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee

This same white light and deafening high pitched tone have happened again twice in my life.

Both time's when i was in mortal danger and should have been seriously injured if not dead. Both time's when i was in a vehicle accident. Both time's i was left with no injury apart from a scar on the rear top left of my head. These two incident's were around fourteen year's apart.

I also hear tone's that vary in pitch[/end]

Some major stuff.
Stay open.

I also have some of the high pitch stuff.
Not too often durring as an abductions precourser.

It seams to be triggered also by police radar.
A nuance when you are trying to sleep.
And the local cop has set up his speed trap just down the road.
They have to make their quota tickets but I gota sleep sometime.
The new Radar gun's pulse & are much quieter I find.
The old ones are on all the time they are being used & they get louder as you get closer too them.

The positive off shoot of this.
If they don't use a laser.
Its probable I am not getting a ticket.

I cant tell from where just how loud it is & if it is getting louder.

Have you been to any Dumbs or been sent to White Sands?

1 10101010

Watcher

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Very interesting Lee, thanks for sharing

I also had a very strange thing happen a while back, that i only just remembered when h3akalee spoke about the strange patterns in his arms. One of the MANY things i can remember out of what im sure isnt the total of them all.

My room is a square (Quite Obvious) There is a window that takes up about 2m^ on the Northern wall, on the eastern wall there is a tiny rectangular window up high. on the Western wall there is my walkin wardrobe door, and on the Southern wall is my bedroom door. During the course of the night, i dont remember waking or anything, but i do remember in my dream i felt a very sharp pain for a few seconds. When i awoke there was a white "Bubble" or whelt on my arm that went all the way along and up my forearm, and i mean, it was WHITE.

I then noticed my wardrobe door was open, when i ALWAYS sleep with it closed, i thought this was odd because if anyone enters my room or any of my doors open, i can hear it straight away not being a heavy sleeper.

I walked over to the chest of drawers in my room and there was a stanley knife, with the blade out, and what seemed to be like dried blood or rust on it.

Whenever i get freezing cold now a days, that "Scar" or so, goes reaaaallllly purple, but 99% of the time i can't see it, only when im cold. There also appears to be something under the skin, i can only make it out as a very very light shade of grey / black in a triangular shape about halfway down the scar. Never get any irritations with it or anything, wonder what it is.

Thanks for reading, hope to hear what you think about this.

PS: Im not sure if it was around this time or not, but we had newly moved into the house and we had no blinds, i woke up in the middle of the night suddenly and looked out the window and there was what seemed to be a human / something hovering / flying / floating outside my bedroom window (northern side) i dove under my desk and fell asleep (Weird, how can you fall asleep when that scared, i was horrified) Im not sure if that was the night before the stanley knife or a week or so before.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by pleaseiwannaknow]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Since childhood, I've experienced abductions, and my direct memory involved my brother as well, but there were other things that came up in dreams and unusual thoughts, that made me think now, it was my whole family. Not to mention that my grandmother had an experience of someone in her room, alert and alarmed, but suddenly forced to sleep, and my mother upon seeing a picture of a grey very startled, and said she's seen them in her dreams for years.

I saw a grey, without having a clue what it was, when I was 4 or 5, and wasn't afraid, but felt its cool intellect scan me. I dragged my mother out to the spot shortly after, and of course he was gone. Until recently, even though I'd seen some of the videos on ets, such as Betty and Barney Hill, Close Encounters and Fire in the Sky, never related what I saw to ets. Thought we had a hidden race living here. Not until recently. My first memory leak would have been around 4 or 5 too, because of the age of my brother in it, as he's 17 months younger than me.

I've gotten leaks, not clear memories. They bother me a lot, and though my feelings have been positive to a certain extent, the rigid blocks aren't appreciated. Then we had a year of frequent sitings, and a wake up to piecing memories, sitings, physical signs, together. My children witnessed the crafts as well. And even called me out. Far too many crafts, including a black triangle. Only the first one, and not too long ago, a black triangle hovered. The memories seem to have both greys and nordics involved, and some of the crafts are greys and some nordics. The triangle is questionable.
This year, for the first time, I've also gotten postcards, or greetings from seeing the crafts. I've had some really positive feelings, but I also know they probably are a programmed response to them. I don't like the memory blocks. My 17 year old has shared missing time, seeing a grey before sleep and two vivid dreams of being before a viewing screen on a craft being shown dates and names and events, the one time, and a kind of history lesson and a ufo crash with wounded greys, the second. He doesn't remember much.

I can feel often when they're out, and then see a craft thats not a plane, nor helicopter, soundlessly fly over. My son usually spots them too, he gets pinged by them. I've gotten some books ordered on Remote Viewing, read two already, because two of my sons and I are a touch psi, not something that can be forced. I had read about a woman RVing her own abduction. Well, I can't use coordinates because I'm not spacial. So, don't know what results I got when I looked at my friends memory block, but it was interesting. With mine, it showed something strange that I had had flashes of, but I just wrote it down. None of that is even verifiable to me. But when I did it, I felt very monitored that night, and felt a grey by my bed. Almost a feeling of being put in my place quickly. That they had followed me back. This wasn't very long ago. I'm not good with time.

But recently, April 17th, I was pinging on a craft again, that the greys were out. But it was different. This time I knew we were on the list. I went to sleep telling them in my head, its alright, I'm too old now. You don't need to bother, its pointless. Stay away. The next day was rather strange. My son had had an hour missing time in the night again, he stays up late. The show he had just started to watch was over while he stood up and really confused him. They didn't have scoop marks, but a needle mark was on his arm. My 9 year old too. I had a bruise and could find nothing. But a day later I noticed a big bruise and a hole on my foot, and burning red under my arm, where I have a small purple wound. I believe they do something glandular.

I remember a craft, and my impression on it was it was a deep space kind of craft, not a saucer, but similar, and flattish but rounded shapes joined up. I felt like I had a report to hand in. While I was trying to remember, and trying to explore the energy packet, I felt intently monitored (I believe I have an implant in my right temple). My friend who has always strong feelings of being watched over, and has sited crafts, has over 20 scoop marks and is AB-, reported missing time that night until 4:30 am, and was incredibly stuffed up and blew his nose and a blood clot came out later that day. He also had new wounds.

Though they wish to instill postive feelings in me, and though I have a fixation on the idea of a moneyless resource society, and a strong wish for this planet to be free, I do not understand the strong blocks in my memory, my sons, and my friend. It was funny, he's from ATS, and said he felt my energy and did he know me, when he wrote to me. And I have suspected for some time that his group may be my group.

Sorry for this being long, I've left so much out. It was really hard to write.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Yeah i know what you mean, you want to capture so much detail as to show everyone else what you're trying to talk about, but words cannot describe the feelings that you get when stuff like that is actually happening, in all of my sightings ive had feelings of horror, only 1 that was kind of calm cause i didnt know what the hell was going on, the guy outside my door that night.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The earliest memory I've had seemed to have greys and human militia, and a base. And dreams surrounding that. But I can never trace to when they started taking me, though I realize by the glimpses I've had that spanned many years, they took me from all of our homes. Whenever I tried to see that, I would see a nordic woman in my room. The postcards I get are from a nordic couple, I knew I'd seen online. But this was given when my son called me out to see the craft, even watch it being followed or chased by a helicopter and blink ahead continually and then blink out. This was in September, October and November. In October, they went soundlessly over our roof and the second time they did, my son jumped up and said, "they're back!" and we ran outside. There was an orb at the tree, the one only time I ever recall seeing one.

So, thought the postcards of this particular couple are associated with a craft, I still have no clue if they look like that, or if its just their calling card. But in November, I received a message from this couple. The postcard is like a couple online, and the man is similar, but the woman I keep seeing is younger, finer boned, straight light blond hair, shoulder length. One of my memories is of her holding my 9 year old when he was a baby, and I was lying down on an examination table. Just a short clear glimpse but no details of what happened.

When I did the RV, for my friend, I got a strange experience, but also felt strongly tagged. I was saying I couldn't do coordinates, consciously. I can't parrallel park well either. But as soon as I catch the energy pocket, its all spacial though its intuitive spacial, and interactive. With my own, I saw that couple again, taking me and my brother from our rooms. There was no space in the back yard for their craft, and they didn't beam us up. But we had spent our childhood climbing up the shed by our garage. My brother loved to leap from the shed to the garage roof, which was very close, but I was always scared. In this session I saw us, very obediently and complacent, climbing the shed, over to the roof onto the craft. Very strange. And then we had medical examines. The woman seemed to be the doctor. At one point, I saw another occasion where there was a clearing almost like in the forrest, with a group of children, one girl stood out, as she was darker skinned, with long black hair, pretty girl, and we were being told that we had come from the stars and would go back to the stars. But nothing else, that was it.

Some of what I'd seen on my own, just what came to me, was having human looking people in the room. My childhood was spent climbing into my parents bed, and even my brothers often, because I was afraid. I would wake up terrified feeling someone was in my room.

Sometime between 6-8, I was scheduled for surgeory because I had lump on my leg, that was unknown. I know I was school aged, so it must have been in those years. The day before the surgeory, a mishapen and strange dark "sliver" popped out. My parents examined it, and though it didn't look normal, and we cried over ever sliver or owie, so they didn't see how this had happened, we had no idea it could be anything and it was thrown away.

What I kept trying to do , was see when the grey abducted me! I keep remembering scenes here and now, or seeing as in those sessions, anything but. Its like a complete determination to prevent memories about them, and they're very alert when I'm trying to dig out detail.

The thing that is so interesting with other peoples accounts, is their ability to recall and tell of conversations, whole clear memories of these events. I'm very impressed by that and angry with these ones that don't allow that.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I had many dreams about aliens, I'm pretty sure that they are just dreams.
I sometimes I bleed from the nose for no apparent reason. I went to a doctor
and he said that this happens to everybody occasionally. The blood vessels on
the nose are very thin and sometimes they burst.
You cant tell if it is a dream or real, except if you wake up and see orbs or
something that is not ordinary.
Has anyone had nosebleeds for no apparent reason.

I suggest to focus on the abductions that happened when you were awake.
And can anyone remember what type of aliens they saw besides the gray and
the golden ones ?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by pleaseiwannaknow
When i awoke there was a white "Bubble" or whelt on my arm that went all the way along and up my forearm, and i mean, it was WHITE.
I walked over to the chest of drawers in my room and there was a stanley knife, with the blade out, and what seemed to be like dried blood or rust on it.

Whenever i get freezing cold now a days, that "Scar" or so, goes reaaaallllly purple, but 99% of the time i can't see it, only when im cold. There also appears to be something under the skin, i can only make it out as a very very light shade of grey / black in a triangular shape about halfway down the scar. Never get any irritations with it or anything, wonder what it is.
[edit on 26-4-2009 by pleaseiwannaknow]

New rule for those that post on the Aductee forum!

All Santley knifes must be moved from bed room to Garage., or even better.
THE POLE BARN AT THE BACK OF THE BACK 40.

Have a Dr look at that one.
We all wana have you stayin healthy.
We all want you to not worry what it is.....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the Diamond Ship thing I wrote about.

My 5 year old daughter walked up & showed me some thing new on her Right Rib area of her chest.

After word checked myself I had a larger one in the same place.

My other daughter without seeing what her sister just showed me.
Brought up her puppy.
It had the same mark althogh very small on on it belly near his rear legs.

It ich'ed but soon went away.
It looked like a very fine red line circle with a small red dot at it's center.
I resurched it & found that a Tick could cause this.

So whats the hook?
Threw circumstances I found that my older dog.
Had that the same mark at the rear of his trout.
Hmmm....

1 10101010

Watcher

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Hi n120by60w and all posters, Great reading by the way very interesting, n120by60w you worked at holloman AFB yes, were you aware of the footage of the craft shot on the cameras there, and was this related to your abductions? i believe this footage to be genuine.

also i read in this thread about a poster hearing strange high pitched sounds that happened around abductions, now i was going to ask anyway about the strange beeps that are documented with abductions and wondered if you or anyone else knew what these strange sounds mean and what creates them as they are a common theme in ufology.

also has anyone else from the mass abduction at holloman that you were a part of come forward to speak about there experiences? have you contacted any old friends from there that you knew were also taken and got them to talk about what happened? Thanks, stealthy~

(more reading please
)

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyaroura
n120by60w you worked at holloman AFB?

Yes - Instrument proficiency

I trained newbe butter bar's for their 1st Jet training in the T38.
The T38 is the one that is always next to the space shuttle during landings.
I trained the old guys getting ready for deployment to Roswell.
They had stuff up there I am not going into. You see them all the time now.
I trained desk jockey's that were being redeployed into the Black bird.
I Had the privilege working with the first Female Fighter Pilot & Astronaut.
(You would prob never hear about them although)

I had the dubious distinction of all but getting kicked out for not passing
the lead Thunderbird pilot's proficiency training.
(He later died along with all but 1 of the guy's doing what I told him to watch out for. The guy that lived was a the back of the diamond & over G;ed the aircraft. He was heart but lived.)

quote]Originally posted by stealthyaroura
Were you aware of the footage of the craft shot on the cameras there, and was this related to your abductions? i believe this footage to be genuine.

Woa....

OMG moment here...

No I did not....

Well I will go ahead & open up a can of worms here.
I wanted to do it later but I dont want this guy or me to drop off the grid before I am able to get it out.

I have a symbol that I keep drawing.
I went blind for an hour once & its like all I could see.
I mean it was like Flash bulb blind.
As soon as I get enough points I will endeavor to get it on the thread.

This may mean something to you.
I said it.
And it means nothing to me.
"Ride the Red Lightening"

I read in this thread about a poster hearing strange high pitched sounds that happened around abductions, now i was going to ask anyway about the strange beeps that are documented with abductions and wondered if you or anyone else knew what these strange sounds mean and what creates them as they are a common theme in ufology.

Well my wife & my best friend can't hear it but I can tell you it is a very high harmonic of 60 HZ. I Kinda went ape # trying to figure out what it was or might be causing it.

What I concluded on my over after dedicating 6 months researching it.

-Teeth can cause this. Specifically impaction's.
-Teeth can also be drilled & filling be placed.
-Being just plain nuts. Delusional.
-Then I found the one that rings true.
....Tuned passive cavity's.
....Non metallic & Non conductive.
....It's perfect - deniable
....Heck you form it from the subjects own Tissue.
....It might be 3mm or so in diameter. From what i have found.

anyone else from the mass abduction at holloman that you were a part of come forward to speak about there experiences? have you contacted any old friends from there that you knew were also taken and got them to talk about what happened?

First of all
I would suggest you read the entire thread sence we started it.
My wife was with me.
I was told by one guy that came after me that I would not be breathing if I was alone at the time.

My contact with others involved has just lead to pain.
For my wife & I am sure with them also.
I would love to talk to the guy I called Bill in the previous posts.

What happened to some of them was a lot different than what happened to Bill & I. We were trained to do a few things. I will go into them later if I am allowed.

I have not had so much as a bump sence I started this thread.
Very different than try's at this in my past.

I provided Mufon with a few things that would drop your jaw.
I don't see them out there do you?

White leaves a local Mufon rep gathered at my house in mid summer.
He left with black helicopters buzzing the tree tops after him as he left with the sample. Mrs B### I owe you & your family. Sorry for the grief it brought you E#### is a patriot.

1 of 2

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Continued
Part 2 of 2

quote]Originally posted by stealthyaroura
anyone else from the mass abduction at holloman that you were a part of come forward to speak about there experiences? have you contacted any old friends from there that you knew were also taken and got them to talk about what happened?

Spun off into the ditch there sorry.

The tower guy.
After calling the OSI.
The phone crackeled & went dead as the guy on the other end said.
"Nothing Happened"

I was left alone accross the Hanger from Bill & the other NCO's
I hang up in shock.
I was too young to understand what he had just said.

Bulls##t !!!!
I quickly looked up the base extention to the tower.
It picked up on the senond ring.
"Holloman...."
I asked if the night guy was there.
He replied. "He's just walking in."
I could hear him lay down the phone & go back to work.
I heard him tell the guy. "Phones for you"
I asked him if he tracked something strange down the El Paso Corridor.
"Ya holy Cr#P"
"It just traveled down the corridor."
"It would not answer."
He asked "Did you see it."
I replied a quick "Ya"
He then contiuned. "It traveled along the west side of town then stoped for a while. Where were you?"
"Under it" I replyed. "We watched it comeing down the couridor."
"What was it." He said
"I dont know and if anybody should we should have." I said
"Well then it drifted over Tularosa at the edge of the Range." He said
"And then it moved a few more yards into it." I continued for him.
He went silent for a second.
Then continued. "So I sacrambled the jets... As soon as their landing gear left the runway. Ahh.. it just left. It just left..... Wait you were under it?"
A bunch of static started crackeling under ower converstaion on the phone.
"Ya I hit it with a rock." I said
"Woaahh did you call OSI?" He said
"Ya" I said
"Well what the hell did they say?" He said
"Well... He said nothing happened." I replied
"Ohhh S##t...." He said
The phone once again crackeled loudly then went dead.
I do not remember even hanging up the phone.

1 10101010

Without Wax -- Watcher

[edit on 4/26/2009 by n120by60w]

[edit on 4/26/2009 by n120by60w]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Hi folks,

Just for the record I have no position nor any knowledge on the topic of "abductees" but I was reading some stuff today and ran into this story and thought of this thread:

Captivated by an alien abduction tale

I thought it might be interesting to some of you.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
- Quoted from OP
New rule for those that post on the Aductee forum!

All Santley knifes must be moved from bed room to Garage., or even better.
THE POLE BARN AT THE BACK OF THE BACK 40.

Have a Dr look at that one.
We all wana have you stayin healthy.
We all want you to not worry what it is.....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't keep any weapons or knives in my room, let alone stanley knives O_O

Sorry ive never quoted before
lol

[edit on 27-4-2009 by pleaseiwannaknow]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

here ya go, holloman footage. could be 60's. thanks for the reply, there is another film of a training video called "WHAT IF THEY LAND" holloman has a fair amount of history when it comes to UFO's and i think a lot are genuine events.

Thanks for reminding me about the base i'm gonna take aother look at it's history of sighting's.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by defiler
I sometimes I bleed from the nose for no apparent reason.
I went to a doctor and he said that this happens to everybody occasionally. The blood vessels on the nose are very thin and sometimes they burst.
Has anyone had nosebleeds for no apparent reason.

I have had a lot of this in my wife's family.
My nephew actually has to swab the inside of his nose with petroleum Jelly, before going to sleep.
I do think this has a lot to do with allergies.
But ---
Every year or 2 it is different.

Bleeding uncontrollably & heavy after an abduction when you are very young has been a thing that I have seen in my wife & myself. (4 to 7 years old). I grew out of it. She has not.

I don't know what cause's it but Mufon might know more than they are saying about it. I know that in some instances the people have to have it cauterized in the ER to stop the bleeding.

I have memory's of needle like devices placed in the inner parts of my eyes, threw the tear ducts. Very Very painful. At the same time receiving what could be thought of as something comparable to a Transdermal Stimulator Shock from those probes. It was not just a direct current, or AC type sock, it was a structured shock.

I felt as if you were being Violently shaken.
Mentally & physically.
Fast Pulsing Lights were also used to induce what I believe was a state something ac ken to a seizure.
I saw the room before they turned on the current.
I believe it was in a DUMB.
It was administered by Aliens.
But
I could see a viewing area above the seat they had me in was being monitored by lab coated Humans.

You cant tell if it is a dream or real, except if you wake up and see orbs or
something that is not ordinary.

I told you I have a gift of helping others with memory blocks.

Here is something that you can do yourselves if you suddenly become "aware" during what you think may not be a dream.

I am going to try to be very clear.
You sometimes only have a second or two to react.

If your abductor becomes aware of what you are doing they will intervene.
So do this quickly & try your best to keep your mind clear at the time.
If you sit there & try to think it out they can prosive that you are about to do something.

So the first thing you do is Relax & clear your mind.
Let go.
Then quickly analyze your environment.
Is something out of place?
Do you actually "Feel" something?
When I dream I see it in color.
But
There are no actual feelings or smells.

If I find that I am having a actual feeling.
I yank myself to consciousness.
I startled a few what I would Alein tech's by doing this.

One reached towards my forehead. Saying as he do so your are sleeping.

Another time I awoke to find a probe above me in bed.
I batted it with my forearm.
It was just floating about a foot above my head.
It was an actual physical object.
In that instance we had MIB activity just a day or so before.
I think that instance it was more likely us & than Alien.

The most horrific was waking up to the actual feeling that I was making love with my wife.
Then I realized I was dreaming.
I relaxed & began to enjoy it.
But I am actually feeling this!
D#m this is no dream,
I yanked myself awake to find that it was not my wife.

Later the hypnotist that said she had worked with Travis Walton said that she might be able to help me with the flashbacks. This incident came up during one of the many the sessions.

I woke to the fact that the woman had dark hair.
My wife was a blond.
I was immediately in shock.

I had prided myself in staying faithful to my wife our entire lives.
We grew up together.
We dated as teens in high school.
I had never been with another woman.
Believe me, growing up in the 70's that was a hard thing to do!
But, I had been able to always be faithful to her.

That is where my memory ended.
But that is where she picked up.
I woke to the beautiful woman on top of me.

End part 1 of 2

[edit on 4/27/2009 by n120by60w]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Its not always possible for people to learn techniques while they're sleeping to become more alert, more capable of lucid dreaming, or more able to remember what is happening. One of the things I share with my other friends who've had experiences is a thyroid condition. Mine completely stopped working. And I can sleep through house construction when I'm tired, and don't have that control over dreams.

They are very aware of when you are trying to remember, afterwards even, somehow they monitor perhaps through their implants. And strange things happen. Example, talking to a friend about physical signs found on the body, when he suddenly found himself falling swiftly into sleep and said, "wait, I don't think I'm allowed to talk about this". I was upset, and wrote, "well I'm awake and darn well going to discuss...". My son who has also had experiences and missing time suddenly yanks a cord out of the power bar and the computer shuts off. I asked him why he did that that way, and he looked really blank, and said he didn't know.

The very next day, my friend and I are continuing the conversation because he finally found a new spot (its as if you're programmed not to look at the spots where theres scoop marks and wounds on the glands even though mine hurt and his itched) and I was asking something when I suddenly felt the same thing he must have, felt like I was about to faint and fall off the chair, with goosebumps over my whole body.

So, you're also monitored and they do control or punishments on people as well.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Part 2 of 2

She had me look at it again.
She pealed back the memories like skin of an onion.
As I recounted the memory I had an intense pain.

She cleared induced pain memory block.

Then the memory melted away just as if it were a screen.
Some one had their hand on the sides of my head.
I think that they were inducing vision of the woman.
It revealed a row of exam tables in a semi circle.
I was on one along with others.
They had some clear plastic jell filled apradus over me.
Wewwww

I don't know weather to belive the lie that I remember.
The lie that was revieled.
Or did something completely diffrent happen.
When you are given Hypnosis its hard to trust anything that comes out of it.
I don't know if she was trying to help me cope with it.
Maybe I was trying to cope with it.
Or it was the stark reallity of what actually took place.

All I can say that she helped me get threw the constant flashbacks.
It did have a cost.
I lost all sence that I could trust the memories regained by hypnosis.
Were they mine.
Or what they wanted me to remember. (abductors)
Or what Mufon was confortable with me remebering.

I found that I could trust know one.
Even my self.
My wife started recounting something that she remembered about the new mexico incident that I did not.
She was recounting it with a glazed look on her face.

Something prompted me to say something that was out of character for me to say. I blurted it out. I wished I had seen it coming. I would have stuck a sock in my mouth. But there it was hanging in the air. "Do you remember????"

Then she looked at me like I had heart her or something.
The glazed look went away.
She said. "Haa what?"
It triggered something in her.
To this day she can not finish the sentience she was about to complete.

Soooo
If you were with someone.
And they start talking about it.
Wrap some duct tape over your mouth.
Bite down on something firmly.
Remain in control.
Don't allow something to spill out that might trigger a reaction from the other person.
At least until they finish what they have to say.

I suggest to focus on the abductions that happened when you were awake.
And can anyone remember what type of aliens they saw besides the gray and
the golden ones ?

In just normal recall.

7'6" - 8' very slender.
6 fingers.
Black boots.
Black with a seamless form fitted suit .
Over sized black helmet with a red stripe on it.
Black Visor.
They were my handler's.
Gentle & caring.

They would take the time to reason with me.
I would take a bullet for "one" of them if it came to it.
He had a human sounding name.
His mannor of spech was strange.
He would speak very slowly & stretch out the words as he spoke them.
It was not verbal as far as I can tell.
At the time I had on a like helmet so it could have been a speaker in the helmet. I really don't know for sure.
When I spoke to him during training I would touch the left side of my neck.
There was a button there on my suit.
We wore breather back packs.
There was a button formed into the suit that rested in my left hand.
This was in New Mexico.

The second was unreal.
It was cloaked at the time.
All I could see was the heat distortion around its form.
I was not so tall.
5'5" and had a human like form.
I had normal proportions.
I was allowed to speak to it before it put the zap on me.
I still wonder if this is one of our special op's guys.
But now as I bring that up to you.
It spoke in tongue clicks & pops of the lips.
It was a verbal sound.
Both repeated the same sentence that they said to me.
When it moved it moved in jerky movements.
This was the incident at two locations in Michigan
After that the tree's turned white in the yard.

These are the only #2 I have seen with out the aid of Hypnosis.

I will shut up & let you all have at it for a while.
Unless there are health issues.

1 101010

I am whooped after this typing this post.
I will be checking in regularly --- Watcher

[edit on 4/27/2009 by n120by60w]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Very interesting.

When I was dreaming then I can remember that I could think as I was awake
-rationally. And sometimes when I go to sleep It seems that the sleep is very
short but when I see the time on the watch it had lasted for like 8-9 hours.
But it feels like it was 2-3 minutes( it that maters). And when I described
the dream I forgot to mention that before I went to sleep I got the sensation
of sinking towards the floor. Like that feeling before you fell asleep( like falling
from stairs) but it was constant for 2-3 seconds.

You don't have that symptoms do you. My biggest fear is that I'm being abducted.

Sorry for the grammar English is my second language.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
This has become a very interesting thread. I am going to talk a little about my history, and I am wondering if anyone else has experienced this for themselves. I cannot, will not, prove this in an open forum, but this is true to the best of my knowledge.

I was born in 1953, in Durham N.C. My Father was a Navy man, and he worked on Long Island in NYC. Put the pieces together here. When I was birthed, my mother weighted but 105 pounds, she was but 5'3" tall, a very slim woman. I weighed almost 11 pounds at birth, and had to have three blood transfusions before I could live. This was told me by my Mom, and two aunts who lived far away from my Mom. when I was three months old, my Mom took me and fled N.C., and went to her Father's home in W.Va. She then travelled to another State further north, I will not name it here. She remarried, and an adoption was arranged when I was seven, I remember talking to the judge at the time. I grew up thinking my Dad was my Dad, but as I reached the age of 15, I was two feet taller than him, and he wore size 9 shoes, I wore size 12 EEE shoes. I did not look like either of them. One day when Mom and Dad was at work, I broke into her steamer trunk where she kept memories. I found photos of my real Father, and he and I looked enough alike to be brothers. Upon questioning, she broke down, cried a lot, and told me that yes, this man is your Father, but he is evil, and a bad man, and that I should never try to contact him. She refused to her dying day to tell me the truth, and completely disowned me in 1987. I never saw, or spoke to her after that. She told my on the phone that I was not her son, and to her, I was dead.

In 1998, I took off to find out the truth. I have an aunt that is a head nurse in a major hospital in Virginia, and she has a twin sister, these are my real father's sisters. My aunt took my blood, and proved to me that this man is defiantly my father. She told me other things too, but I will not talk about that. Then she took me to her twin sister's home, (they were 72 years old at the time) and they told me a story that blew my mind. there was never a divorce between my mom and dad. there are no records of my birth at all. At the Health Department, where files on people are some three inches thick, mine contained but one document, the altered birth certificate, listing my adopted father's name as the father, and it was dated three days after I was born. As I said, I was 7 when the adoption happened.

The aunts told me that my real father worked on secret projects, and that it really scared my mom at the time. throughout my real dad's life, he always had plenty of money, but never worked, and he did all his business on the phone, in private. They said he would disappear for months at a time, and drank to excess when he came home. when he died in 1992, along with his brother, all he was found to have is a rented car with the trunk full of brandy bottles. His home was empty and spotlessly clean, and it was found that hje had owned several businesses, a lumber yard, two auto dealerships, and a motel, but that two days before he died, all were sold to the employees for 1 dollar. This man had paid off at least three homes for family members with cash, and bought at least seven new cars for cash. His military records were deleted, the Navy denies he was ever in the Navy.

Now here is the strange part. My father, and his brother's bodies were taken away before burial from the funeral home by person or persons unknown. My aunts told me never to take back my real name, or to try to live near where I was born, because it would mean my death. They told me real plain to stay away from this.

This has plagued me all my life. I do not know who I am, exactly, I do know that my name (last) is not mine. I have certain abilities, I can see the dead, and feel emotions, and sometimes read thoughts directly. I have had strange dreams all my life, and visions that scare me half to death. I have seen ET craft, not one or two, but many. I know things that I never learned, never studied, never read. I am 55, but have the health of a 30 year old, small prostate, and no sign of cancer or black lungs, and I have smoked for almost 40 years constantly, up to two packs a day sometimes. I must have sugar or I get really sick. I am taking 3 1/2 spoonfuls in a cup of coffee every morning, and I drink about 6 cups each day, and drink soda pop for the rest of the day, at least 6 a day. Water makes me sick, unless it is well water. I sleep only 3-4 hours in a 24 hour period, and do anything I want to do. I see no master, and fight against authority at every chance I get.

Does anyone else here reading have a similar story about there life? I have met 4 people on the internet, in forums who have stories like mine, and we can all contact each other by thought alone. My children's abilities are far and above my own. If you do not feel comfortable posting here, please PM me. Thanks for listening.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Amazing, the first part sounded like The X files.

You said you can contact the other abductees telepathically, you must see them
in person or you can just think of "others " and they will tune in sort of speak.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join