It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serious - Abductee Chat forum

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

After many of the abductions I had small radion burns on my right or left index fingers. It would bubble up with small white patch's.

Woahj, woah, woah VERY odd. Recently, ive noticed that on my fingers I have these weird white little bumps on the sides of my fingers, currently 3 on top right side of my ring finger, then there was 2 on the right side of my pinky above the fingernail a little bit, then on my middle finger i had a large white bump on right in the middle and on the RIGHT side also, and then on my index finger I had a single white bubble right in the middle of the finger almost perfectly.

Very odd for me as I neverget any bug bites and these really didnt look like bug bites... i use a lighter but i dont freaking burn myself with it so it cant be that... and even if i did burn myself, how the hell did i manage to burn the sides of my fingers when i only use my index and thumb to light a lighter?

Do you have any idea what they could be? just odd little white bumps, very small, but noticeable, and usually in a line or bundled up together.

probably not what i hope them to be, but they are odd, i pushed down on the pinky one and it left pretty much a bloody but perfect very small triangle, and it feels as if something is under the skin, i can see a bump even though the little white bumps i was previously talking about are now gone on my pinky finger

edit: only right hand is effected

what should i do?
[edit on 24-4-2009 by Deus Ex Machina 42]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deus Ex Machina 42

After many of the abductions I had small radion burns on my right or left index fingers. It would bubble up with small white patch's.

white bump on right in the middle and on the RIGHT side also, and then on my index finger I had a single white bubble right in the middle of the finger almost perfectly.

Very odd for me as I never get any bug bites and these really didnt look like bug bites... i use a lighter but i dont freaking burn myself with it so it cant be that... and even if i did burn myself, how the hell did i manage to burn the sides of my fingers when i only use my index and thumb to light a lighter?

Do you have any idea what they could be? just odd little white bumps, very small, but noticeable, and usually in a line or bundled up together.

I can see a bump even though the little white bumps i was previously talking about are now gone on my pinky finger

what should i do?

Deus -

If your really worried about your health I would speak to a Dr.
If your regular Dr is not a help.
Mufon was a good point of contact for me when I was in the thick of things.
They do seam to have their own agenda but they can help.
Your local State Mufon organization can guide you to a local rep.
These guys are unpaid volunteers.
So be cool.

Some times its just something that we are too worked up to see.
I had a friend wife's wedding ring was constantly getting bent.
He was all worked up about it.
He had contacted a priest.
They reasoned it out together.
His wife was bowling a lot & it was bending the ring.
It was a real concern that bothered him.
Just understanding what was causing it took a load off his mind.

I have never had any problems caused by the stuff taken out of my hand.
The one taken out of my nose was found & removed by a regular Dr.
The one in my nose was giving me migraines.
It was causing a pinching of the membrane in my left nasal passage.

Make sure you are not being exposed to close contact with high voltage.
CRT or TV high voltage coils - Spark Plug ignition distribution wires
High Voltage CB stuff can also do it.
Close contact to them with out touching them can cause a very like effect.

I drove 365 for a while.
Make sure you clean the Dash board switch's, your shifter & steering wheel.
After they are clean wipe them down again with light bleach water solition.
If you are a hauler.
Heven knows what you had in the trailer. Have Truck wash clean it out.
We use those tools every day.
We have to take care of them.
We depend on them to take care of us.
When we are on the road a lot some times it gets over looked.

Again the stuff with my hand never caused much of any pain.
It would just kind of a nucence.

PS - Have you been to Alamogordo, Santa Fe, Dulce area with your truck?
Have you been to the Navajo Res or the Petrogliphs on Serria Blonka?

I never want to get anyone worked up hear.
I also am looking for answers.

1 1010101

Wish you Health & Peace -- Watcher

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Do you have any advice for people who are seeking to get abducted?

Be happy without this complication.

I was told the following by a man that I respect.
Quote ....
There is no better way to mess with some ones sence of well being.
Than
Take them without permission.
Come and go as you please.
Make it perfectly clear that the person can do nothing about.

I don't know how you can ever feel safe again.
Unquote...

I came to grips with it by realizing god is still in control.
I have wrestled myself to consciousness.
Just to have a startled Alien say "Hey your asleep!"
I replied "No I am not & I don't like this." Then I fell back as I passed out.

I would just like to know how... how did you get them to abduct you? Did you even want to be? Was it a completely random event? Did you see a UFO then chase after it, or try to signal it at all and they decided to just abduct you? I need to know, I need advice on how to be abducted. I live up in the mountains away from civilization and right by Mount Weather which is a US military base by the way. I can see the sky fine, and often stare out my window at night watching the skies... I don't think I've ever even seen a UFO...

Please help me.

Dude
If I had a choice I would avoid all contact.

Please watch the new series on PBS
"What first contact was to the American Indian's"
Why would contact be any different than a repeat of the past.
I have my positive hopes.
But - I am just another man.

There are some good players out there.
There are some bad players out there also.
There are rules that they are supposed to go by.
Some do not.
I consider those that "do not" in the same light as pirates.

I swear to my god that I would take a bullet for one of these guys.
But I also have an axe to grind with some other individuals.

A lot of time I see the good ones tear assing around.
And cleaning up a mess created by the others.

Maybe the Angles from on high thing is not so far off the mark

1 101010

--- Watcher

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Thanks, well I would like to at least see a UFO in my lifetime... making direct contact would be the best thing ever to happen to me in my entire life and I know it. I'm a really nice person in real life, i don't judge by looks, I would never care what they looked like, I would look at them and not even do a double take.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by n120by60w

I understand you must feel violated. At least, that is what I gather. If I'm wrong, forgive me.

You remember what has happened to you. And I'm very sorry it is not pleasant for you.

I am one that DOESNT remember, but I do know there is something profound. I dont even feel like I belong here, on this earth!
I feel like a stranger on this planet. I have NEVER fit in..my entire life and I know I never will. I feel like I am a lost soul..constantly searching.
If i only had answers..even if they were NOT what I wanted..at least I would know.
I know they are only beings, like us..that are taking you..ok, not LIKE us..but they are living beings with an agenda. Do you even KNOW what the agenda is? Why they take you without your permission?
Do they tell you anything, if you ask them? For instance..what is going to happen to me?

I do apologize if my post seems random and scattered..but its very hard for me to put it into words..I dont have memories of abduction, only a sighting or two..but a "feeling" that I have NEVER belonged here.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I do have to say, i agree with one of the last posters about not feeling like we / i belong, ever since i have been about the age of 3 or 4, there was only 1 dream i could ever remember, and it was a dream i had, sitting ontop of my kindergarten cubbyhouse roof, and crying looking into the sky saying when are they coming back to me, that dream must of continued till i was 5 or 6, ONLY thing i can remember from that far back.

As for the abuctions, i remember in my old house, i remember waking up to see a person / being outside of my bedroom door, all i could see was his outline, very tall, thin, his head about to the top of my roof id say, he / she had their arm going along my wall to my lightswitch.

After that i must of fell asleep again i guess, next thing i knew i woke up halfway through my window, i dont know how the hell it happened and it still freaks me out till this day, and 3 beings trying to pull me out of the window, they were whispering franticly wondering of what to do i guess.

This may seem a bit sketchy and fake to all of you, but i just didnt really know how to word it properly to be honest.

I also have another time that i can remember, but only about 30 seconds of it. I live near a wetland area, and i used to go in there with my mates cause there were tracks for the ranger vehicles to travel down, and in that fork i woke up very late at night, well.. i presume it was nighttime, everything was dark, was in the place i used to visit with my friends. All of a sudden i feel an upward wrenching and i try to grab onto the grass as hard as i can, trying to stay grounded. I was being lifted up by my feet into the air. Last thing i can remember was myself screaming my head off for help.

In these occurances, i never actually have been into their 'ship' or place they wanted to take me, i just recall the actual happening of it, and how strange it feels. Still brings shivers to my spine to this day, these happened about 7-8 years ago now.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post, i hope to see this thread go far, its been very interesting to read, and i have enjoyed it very much.
Just hope all the people who dont believe or have had no real experience and try to shoot everyone else down for voicing their experiences and opinions.

Take care guys!

PS: Yes i know my username is corny
But i made it a very long time ago, take care.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I at times have suggested we experiencers needed a place to talk so I hope this htread can be that place.

I'm 60 and a Grandma and it took me a long time to realize when you have experiences the recall doesn't always come in order.

Has any of you discovered you are allergic to metals and when you wear jewerly you skin breaks out in little red bumps and itch or your skin may become dried out and scaly then tare and ooze a clear liquid.

In short looking back on my experiences I realized I am a human with an Alien Soul.

Not to go into it all now because I am getting ready to go away later for a few days but if you would like you can read this thread from long ago that I wrote and you might get a general idea where I am coming from. I'm sure I missed stuff in this thread but in time we might talk about it.

Let's hope I do this right:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 25-4-2009 by observe50]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Deus Ex Machina 42:

Do you have any advice for people who are seeking to get abducted?

Here is my advice, hope and pray this dosn't happen to you.It is not an adventure like you may think. Oh, I got to see a great many thing that I hadn't seen before, but the experience itself made me very sick, and stayed with me throughout my life, it never goes away.

I would just like to know how... how did you get them to abduct you? Did you even want to be? Was it a completely random event? Did you see a UFO then chase after it, or try to signal it at all and they decided to just abduct you?

I did noting at all, didn't call to them, didn't wish for it. I did read some books about aliens as a young man, and conversed with people about the possibility of alien life forms visiting Earth, but I never wished I could go along for a ride. I do not know exactly how they "choose" the ones that will take, by I assume they do make a choice somehow.

Now I will say that my experiences were not all bad, in fact, sometimes it was quite an adventure for me. I felt like I was there, in the body there, but sometimes I wonder if it was only my Spirit that was there, and perhaps I created the human shape I could see, or it was created for me. The human body is not designed for space travel, it is very prone to cellular damage. The aliens I have seen I don't think are human, per se, but they do look that way, probably so I didn't freak out. They talk in your head, by telepathy, and their lips do not move. They can make you see what they want you to see, in the way they want you to see it.

I did get to ask questions, but all were not answered to my satisfaction. The questions I asked were pretty standard, are you coming to Earth to help us?, are you bent of enslaving us?, and so on.

I have come to realize that there are many different lifeforms out there, and that every planet in our solar system is inhabited but some sort of life. It is a very big universe out there, make no mistake about it. I became aware of the Orion Group, these are the bad guys, they are waiting for a portal to open, so they can come into our system, and make it through the shields that were put in place to keep us in, and keep them out. This group is commonly known as the Reptilians, simply because they are Saurian in nature. This I think is the group that has manipulated our dna, in an effort to make us ready for them. That's all I know about this subject.

I was told that if we look hard enough, we could find evidence of their previous visits, but our scientists and archaeologists have inadvertently altered the remains, and assembled the bones in the wrong way. I believe Sleeper spoke of this in his book.
www.lulu.com...
This is a good read for anyone who wants to know about this. Here is the thread started by Sleeper, also a good read.

I have also come to realize that planet Earth is in a cycle, along with everything else in the universe. Everyone knows what a cycle is, it repeats over and over, from one to the other, and back again. There is a group, helped by alien technology, that has altered the Time line. You know the timeline we are on is different than it is supposed to be. We are no longer on the timeline of Christ, or of biblical days. This happened in 1963, I believe, when the the "group" garnered the timeline, all of it on a computer of sorts, and then fed it back into the timeline, thus creating an alternate timeline where we all live right now. I do not know why this was done, but I strongly believe it was done. Here is a link that somewhat explains this project, and below is another link on it too.
www.world-famous.com...

The cycle of time crosses itself every 20 years, starting in 1963-1983-2003, and so on. Each time it crosses, there is a chance to get back to the original time. Anyone who is aware knows that things have changed from '63 to '83, and then changed again after '83. I also think, and this is theory only, that this group has travelled back in time and altered the future. I think they spend a lot of time in the civil War, changing small things so that history was different, and thus the future was different. I know, many think that one cannot go back in time, because of the paradox, but I think it is not only possible, but has been done.
www.burlingtonnews.net...

Now for the only real lifeform I have seen in real time. It, for lack of a better word, looked like a young human girl, she was dressed in a one piece suit of sorts that looked very tight, and fit perfectly. She looked like an Asian, if I had to decide on a race for her, but this is only how she looked, I have come to know that they do not always look like we think. Perhaps this look was for me alone. I spent a lot of time with this being, and she told me a great many things, some of which I will post, and some I will not. Remember, this is the first time I have told any of this online, and I will tell it as I remember it, which my memory could have been altered, keep that in mind.

It all started in 2000. there was an alignment of planets, 5 of them as I remember, and it had been cloudy all day, and although I really wanted to see this, the clouds kept this sight from me all day. Just before dark, when the Sun was about an hour from setting, once again I went outside to look at the sky and hope to see this. Suddenly the clouds parted, and I could see them! I was so exited, and I stared like a child at this. the planets seemed to bob, and were really close to each other, some of you may remember this event, and may have seen the planets lined up.
revelation13.net...
www.thewildrose.net...
There was alot of talk about this, the antichrist was coming, the age of Aquarius was beginning, the world was coming to an end, and so on. I just wanted to see it for myself.
Continued next post.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
OK, as i looked in wonder at this, suddenly I saw ALL of the planets come into alignment. I know this didn't really happen, or did it? Each planet then flattened out on top, and it looked like gold was covering each one of the planets, like it was melting down to cover each planet. They looked just like steps in a staircase. Then I saw these "feet" begin to come down the "steps." all I could see is the feet, and perhaps the bottom of a robe of sorts, which swished as the being came down. This scared me half to death, and I ran into our house and called my wife and children, a son and daughter all together. We sat on the floor in a circle and all help hands, and I have to tell you, I was having some pretty wild thoughts. I felt a presence in the room, and turned around to look at it. The steps seemed to come right into the room, ending at the floor. Then I saw the feet step down to the bottom step, and stop there. The who thing was gold, I could see the toenails and they were gold. Again, all I could see is the feet, and the bottom of the robe it was wearing. As I looked at this wondrous sight, my mind was reeling with thoughts as to what could this be, and what does this mean? The being, for lack of a better word, did nothing but stand there on the bottom "step." At that time I felt a great energy surge...my family and I were all holding hands, and the energy began to swirl through us in a clockwise manner, one hand felt really cold, the other really hot, and all remembered this after. I could actually see the energy as it went through us. I saw my children, one on each side of me, suddenly become very bright, glowing like, and right across from me, my wife, my ex wife now, shrank back and became very dark, so that I could not longer see her shape. I suddenly realized that my kids and I were floating off the floor, maybe 6-8 inches. The room then filled with smoke of some kind, and I could no longer see anything. then it stopped just as fast as it began.

My wife left me shortly after this, she denied that it ever happened, and by the way, her hair turned snow white shorty after this, and she began to dye it blond to cover this. She began to see me as pure evil, and our children too, and before I forget it, she was raised as a Christian, whether this had anything to do with it, I don't know. Then the visions began, several of them. Always i was wide awake when they came, and they (the visions) were like on a movie screen, playing out for me. If I were to take a break, and go out for a smoke, they stopped, but began again as soon as I lay down again. More on this later.

The next year, in winter, it was really cold outside, and we hadn't been out for days. I was living with my son then, in a house trailer on a hill in north east Indiana. I began to hear someone calling my name. A female voice it was, and it seemed like it was coming from a long way off. I heard this for several days, and asked my son a few times if he heard it too, he hadn't. This next part is hard, so bear with me a little. As I said before, my wife had left me, but sometime came to our house for sexual favors, which I of course provided. It was late at night, and I felt rather than saw that I was being mounted by a woman, which I took for my ex. When I opened my eyes, it wasn't her, it was someone I had never seen before, the female I described earlier. I realized that I could not move at all, all I could do is lay there and let it happen. After I came to climax, she disappeared, and I thought perhaps it was a dream, and went back to sleep.

A few night later, bitter cold outside, I felt someone shake me awake. It was her again, and she bade me to get up, and get dressed. I did this, all the time looking at her, she was beautiful to look at. Maybe 4'7 tall, very slender, extra long arms and very skinny legs, from what I could see. As I said before, she was dressed in a one piece affair, pale gold in color, I saw no buttons or zippers, or any other way of opening or closing the garment.
When I was all dressed, several layers and a leather motorcycle jacket, i turned to look at her again. As I said, we lived in a trailer on a hill, the trailer was maybe 4 feet off the ground. The girl turned to the wall, and raised her little hand and waved it kind of, and the wall disappeared right before my eyes. She took my hand and we stepped into the yard, I had no experience is stepping down, just a straight walk out. The yard was all green, and lit up with a strange green light, maybe it was the light that made it look green. I could see grass, and it was winter, and snow covered the ground about 3 inches thick. In the yard was a little device, it looked very small, like the size of two minivans parked together, it was round, and looked like two woks one on top the other. As we walked to it, it was so small....as we came up to it, a door opened up in two parts, half on top, half on the bottom. The girl took my right hand and held it up to the door, and a hand with very long fingers came out and traced the palm of my hand. then it withdrew, and we walked on board the craft. Inside it was very large, and there were no corners, all was rounded, and seemed to meld into itself. We stepped into a room? and I saw two very small seats and what looked like a control panel coming up from the floor, on top were a lot of buttons, different shapes, some round, some square, some in a triangle, and on each was a symbol. I study symbols, and recognised some of them, and reached out to touch this device. The girl yanked my hand away, and told my in my head in a stern voice not to touch it again.

More later, my back is giving me fits, and I have to stop now.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
AMAZING! I was so disappointed when I got to the end of this and there wasnt more!!! I was literally hungrily reading this.

Do you know why the other being would trace your palm?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
autowriench I have been reading other ET experiences and they all seem to
describe the inside of the craft to be larger from the outside, and to be without
corners. When the door opened did you walked in the craft or you were teleported
can you remember?
Did they had some kind of display for the controls or it was buttons and switches only?

I had a dream 5-6 months ago that I was chased by something I looked behind
but couldnt see a form. Then a disc shaped craft came down and suddenly blue
female appeared in front of me. She had no hair and was dressed in some sort
of brown dress with no sleeves. She touched my head with her hands above my
eyes and I felt what she was trying to tell but it wasnt with words, it was with
emotions.

I think that the dream was a result of reading too much stories.
Did you saw some type of alien that looked like this ?
Or can any of you describe the different kinds of aliens ?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by defiler
autowriench I have been reading other ET experiences and they all seem to
describe the inside of the craft to be larger from the outside, and to be without
corners. When the door opened did you walked in the craft or you were teleported
can you remember?
Did they had some kind of display for the controls or it was buttons and switches only?

I had a dream 5-6 months ago that I was chased by something I looked behind
but couldnt see a form. Then a disc shaped craft came down and suddenly blue
female appeared in front of me. She had no hair and was dressed in some sort
of brown dress with no sleeves. She touched my head with her hands above my
eyes and I felt what she was trying to tell but it wasn't with words, it was with
emotions.

I think that the dream was a result of reading too much stories.
Did you saw some type of alien that looked like this ?
Or can any of you describe the different kinds of aliens ?

As well as I can remember, and be aware, this is difficult for me to even talk about, it brings tears and upsets me.

To answer your question about the being inside, I only saw the hand. It was a strange looking hand, with really long fingers, and felt cold as it touched me. I only saw the hand, and part of a skinny arm of this being. The control panel i spoke of was just that. It came right out of the floor, and the panel itself was slanted toward the seats. It had ordinary buttons, but as I said, they were geometric shapes, like triangle, circle, square, and so on. Each had a symbol, as as I said, I recognized some, but it was a long time ago, and i made no drawing of it. I and the female walked onto the craft, we didn't teleport, as well as I remember it. The seats were really small, like a child's little chair, but as I went to sit on the back of one, I am 6 feet tall, I like melted down into the seat, and it fit me perfectly, and there was a part that fit around me at the waist, like a safety device at the county fair rides, like. I looked at the female, and she touched me on the arm, and I right away either passed out, or went into a deep sleep.

When I woke up, I was standing in a place that was like a large field. In the distance there were normal trees, and grass at my feet, there were birds and I saw a rabbit and a deer, and several small insects. I turned and she was there, her hair blowing in the breeze, the air smelled so very sweet, cleaner than I can ever remember. I asked her, where am I ? This time when she spoke, her lips moved like a human female, and I realized that she was extremely beautiful to look at, except that she was really thin, and her arms were longer than usual. She told me that this is the place where humans go to rest after the death experience, and here thoughts were action, so to think not of anything destructive. to test his, I looked at a rock, and thought of it lifting, and it did lift, and then dropped down again. I thought of a car I had once owned, and it appeared right in front of me, in pristine shape, the real car is crushed after being wrecked long ago. She told me that here, I could have anything I wanted, and do anything I wished to. She then bade me to sit with her on the ground, which I did. And she began to speak to me, and tell me things.

She said that there was a time when her people had seen that Earth had nuclear devices, which made them dangerous to everyone. She said that the American government had made a deal with grey aliens, as we know them, and that they are not real, sentient beings, but were manufactured by others, which she refused to name, but that they are sinister, and her people's enemy, and that her people had been at war with them for many years.
She told me that her people had sent representatives to try to take the humans out of developing these devices. she went on about how dangerous they were, and that the whole world could be destroyed if things got out of hand. To me, this is true, I remember when the Russians announced they too had the bomb, and that these bombs could blow up the Earth back in the 1960s.

She said that her people had offered to help mankind with their spiritual development, but were politely refused...the bomb was a new thing, and the men who made the deals did not wish to give up their advantage. This made a lot of sense to me. She told me that i had been placed with my wife for a reason, so that the spirits of my children could come to Earth. this really freaked me out, that some aliens were messing with my life. She told me that my children were special, and there would come a time when they would be needed. That is all she would say on this subject, even though I questioned her about it quite a bit.
She told me that there are a lot of people on Earth that were special, she had a name for them, but i cannot remember or pronounce it even if I could. She told me that the governments of the world had been infiltrated, and that the ones we see are not the real leaders.

She told me that she was taking a chance by talking to me, and that it was time to go. She touched me again, and I woke up in my bead. It was over 9 hours later, I was still fully dressed, and was real hot because of the furnace keeping the house warm for us. I never saw her again. A few days later, I woke up and realized that I had been out of body, but I do not know where. I went back to sleep, and had a dream, at least i think it was a dream.
I found myself in a large room, off to one side, and that in the room were three "thrones" all made of gold. In the thrones sat very large human looking men, they were all golden, and they each had a crown on their head. I looked further, and there was a wall like, all black, and there was a lot of little lights on the wall. there were these little shadow beings that was moving some of the lights around, and it was then I realized that the beings on the thrones were sending instructions to the beings using telepathy. just then the nearest one became aware of my presence, and turned to look directly at me, and told me in my head to go from there, that I didn't belong there. I woke up sweating, and shaking, these guys scared me. I suddenly saw that one of these was what I saw in the experience with the golden feet and steps. I have read some references to a golden race, but cannot find a lot on them. My son came into my room then, and began to tell me of his dream, and it was the same dream! More later.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch

I understand you must feel violated. At least, that is what I gather. If I'm wrong, forgive me.

You remember what has happened to you.
And I'm very sorry it is not pleasant for you.

Thanks for your understanding.

I am a man.
Men like to fix things.
When we are not able to help fix a situation we get upset.
When a loved one is in pain.
We don't want to get in touch with their & our feelings.
We want fix the cause of the pain.
I have learned threw this how to reason some things out.
When reacting I am to a direct & to the point if I get a chance.

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch

I am one that DOESNT remember,
but I do know there is something profound.
I dont even feel like I belong here, on this earth!
I feel like a stranger on this planet.
I have NEVER fit in..my entire life and I know I never will.
I feel like I am a lost soul..constantly searching.
If i only had answers..
even if they were NOT what I wanted..at least I would know.

I know they are only beings, like us..that are taking you..ok,
not LIKE us..but they are living beings with an agenda.
Do you even KNOW what the agenda is?
Why they take you without your permission?
Do they tell you anything, if you ask them?
For instance..what is going to happen to me?

I do apologize if my post seems random and scattered..but its very hard for me to put it into words..

I dont have memories of abduction, only a sighting or two..but a "feeling" that I have NEVER belonged here.

Agenda - If I had to guess. Rescue?

Permission - I don't understand it myself.
- If someone sat me down and explained things
I think I could be Reasonable.
Some of the beings are fragle & are scared of our actions.

Do they answer you -
- We are treated as a nucance sometimes. (The workers)
Some act like smart ass's. Not unlike us at the job.
- They are sometimes curdious.
- We are rarely answered as Equals at other times.
(The Pannel that I spoke of)

Fealing as I am not from here
I sometimes think it could be stated as longing to go home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like this group.
Are you guys up to a challenge?

If so U2U message me.

My special skill ---

Be short.
Be specific.
You must be able to control it at will.
I am looking for technical people.
I am looking for people with time on their hands that could manage.
I am looking for people that would like to work on a special project.
I have a little job I think we could pull off that might make a difference.
We would have to work togeather on it though.
I might prove inpossible to do alone.

Its not elegal.
It will heart no one.
But might make a big splash on the net.

My U2U is n120by60w

I will try to post our avaliable skills here
(if you tell me its ok) by Wendsday April 25th

I will not even talk about them if you want to keep it between us.

My skill has been wakeing others.
I can work with them to break threw memory blocks.

I don't know how much longer they will let me speak out.
But there ya go.
The balls in your court.

1 10101010

Without Wax --- Watcher

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Look for it, you are on.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
n120by60w,
I haven't got more than 20 posts so i can't U2U you, but i am interested in whatever it is, do we have to live close by? cause i live over in Australia

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by pleaseiwannaknow
n120by60w,
I haven't got more than 20 posts so i can't U2U you, but i am interested in whatever it is, do we have to live close by? cause i live over in Australia

Keep pluggin mate !!!

Far away gives us feet so to say.
A wide stance to others.
More steady....

We have different view points & different obstacles.

1 101010

We are all in the same boat. Don't go drillin no holes mate!!!! Watcher

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Lol, will do, ill go crazy on the forums for the next bit in a min and get those posts up so at least i can get U2U's and the such, lol

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   

must of continued till i was 5 or 6, ONLY thing i can remember from that far back.

P-I-W-K,

I think that handle sounds cool.

Remember that you are older looking back at an experience at 5 or 6.
We had little coping skills at that age.
We had little reasoning skills at that age.
Every thing is processed as a child of that age.

I remember the window in my bedroom.
A small window at head height for an adult.
A spot light waking me in the middle of the night.
It was angled down from above.
The thing that emitted it must have been 20 or so feet above the window to get that angle for the light to enter the room.
We lived in the country so no outside lights were in the area.

My mother found me standing in the Dark standing in a 4" deep ice covered
mud puddle in the next instant.

I looking up from bed in wonder at the light comeing threw the window. Then the next instant I am 20' away standing in ice cold water.
I was looking up at the light that was no longer there.
I remember this as if it was yesterday.
Cause my mom kicked my but for being outside in my PJ's in the dark.
Plus what the hell was I standing in the mud with my bear feet.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post, i hope to see this thread go far, its been very interesting to read, and i have enjoyed it very much.
Just hope all the people who dont believe or have had no real experience and try to shoot everyone else down for voicing their experiences and opinions.

Take care guys!

Hug Dude!

I look forward to future conversations.
God's still in control no matter what we think.

I am proud a few of us have been carrying this stuff around for years.

I am not proud of those that assist in bashing those going threw what I would call "Waking up".

We have memories that were messed with purposely.
Some from other worldly experience,
Some from governmental means,
Some with assistance from both.

I know for a fact that some Humans are responsible for cover ups.
They have bill to pay someday.
We will watch in wonder & awe as they have to recount it themselves.
In front of all.
Intents & actions.

I hope they deal with it before they take the big trip.
We might be a little more forgiving than what they have set into the record.
I worry for them.

I have seen a few that thought they were in control.
That thought that they were above the fray.
Die in the exact thing I was threatened with.
Cancer, Ect....

Well I hope to be more positive now.
Got myself all worked up & depressed.

Happy Happy to all.

1 10101010

Without Wax --- Watcher

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

She said that the American government had made a deal with grey aliens, as we know them, and that they are not real, sentient beings, but were manufactured by others, which she refused to name, but that they are sinister, and her people's enemy, and that her people had been at war with them for many years.

[/End]

Well I may blow my whole change to talk any more buy here go's.

Under Hypnosis....

"They are frightening me."
--- Who is? She said
"Pain !!! Ahhh"
--- You are watching this it cant heart you.
--- How are they hearting you?
"It's on a 12' pole.
They stick it in my face.
Its the only thing now lit in the room. "
--- What is on the pole.
"I said something not in English" (By the way I only speak english)
--- Say it in English!!
"I mouthed a couple times then blurted out.
Its the dam universal Alien."

At this moment the Hypnotist started screaming at me never to say that again under any condition.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In hind sight I believe that the abductors durring that abduction were condoning me to think of that creature with fear & hate.

She had inadvertently free'ed my mind to get past the pain & fear the abductors purposely were inducing me with.
The pain & fear was not real it was projected.

Some of my abductors were able to share my emotions & experience's along with me.

To the bad players it was like a drug.
They felt that they could not experience it themselves so they would use us to experience it for them to share. These guy got into some pretty bad stuff. I would rather not talk about what they did to my family.

Some of the Good players simply used it to discipline us.
I was able to see what they were doing & subvert the process after a while.
They did not like that too much.
It got me in hot water more than once.

1 10101010

Without wax Watcher

[edit on 4/26/2009 by n120by60w]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Hello everyone.

Warning this might turn into a huge post but i promise you it will be interesting so bear with me.

A little about me first.

My name is Lee.

I have three children.

I am twenty six i served in the british army from the age of sixteen to the age of twenty three.

I am very open and genuine.

I consider myself an abductee.

First experiance.

At a young age not certain exactly how old. I awoke to find my room including all it's content's had turned white there was an almost deafening high pitched tone.

It was not normal white but pure bleached white. This scared me and i seemed to snap out of it.

I fell asleep then awoke again. And the high pitched tone was present and also my room was white again including all the content's !

This time however there were two being's present it was hard to tell how tall they were as i was laying down in bed unable to move.

One was standing and one was sitting in my swivel chair.

There was no contact just a definate feeling that these being's were making themselve's known to me.

This same white light and deafening high pitched tone have happend again twice in my life.

Both time's when i was in mortal danger and should have been seriously injured if not dead. Both time's when i was in a vehicle accident. Both time's i was left with no injury apart from a scar on the rear top left of my head. These two incident's were around fourteen year's apart.

Later life.

I remember waking up a lot and seeing strange light's in my room. Ball's of light red and gold.

I remember hearing strange sound's like clicking and cracking and chirping also sound's like when you put a pan on the stove/cooker on the heat for a while then add cold water.

Also strange dark areas blacker than black light seemed to not penetrate this blackness.

I have also seen areas of light with the same quality's as the dark one's.

I also hear tone's that vary in pitch

I have experianced being pulled thru my bedroom wall not very nice.

Anyway i saw and heard and experianced quite a few odd thing's too many to post about.

I had a genuine fear of going to bed and i was never religious and am not religious now but i would say from about the age of nine to the age of 14 i would pray hard to jesus that i would like a peacefull night's sleep.

It was a desperate attempt the act of a desperate person. The help never came let's say that much.

I do however beleive in God the creator of the universe/universes but my idea of god might be different from your's.

My career path.

I joined the army at age sixteen and thing's seemed to quiet down. I had a STRONG urge to join the army.

At age twenty three i again had a STRONG urge to leave the army.

During my time in the army i never really realised how interesting my career had been.

I worked and trained with the crowned prince of Jordon for a week. I spent time a Porton Down the hype around that place is just hype im certain.

I went to some very special place's in Iraq.

And i went all around the world.

I do remember being more mentally focused when i was in the Army. And i do remember having the odd experiance but it's nothing to write about really.

Ok moving on.

Major experiance

My next major experiance that was a fully awake experiance took place when i was twenty five.

It started with me noticing the shadow on a cup on the floor fell in the wrong direction it actually went toward's the light source.

It was actually amusing and i seemed to take it in my stride for some reason.

The next thing i noticed was the static in the air my hair's stood on end as did my girlfriend's.

She was also very calm considering what was going on and she went to bed ?

I remained downstair's and had a strange feeling that i was trying to be amused and that i should take my jumper off.

I subconsiously rolled it into a pillow and laid it on the sofa.

I got up and went to my computer i felt a strong static around my wrist's and was compelled to go into my room.

I actually felt really content and safe considering what was going on.

It was now that i noticed what seemed to be shoaling fish in my tank i did not have any shoaling fish in my tank at the time. (However now over a year later i do)

I was now sitting on my sofa again and i noticed what i can only describe as hundred's of glowing light's around me that were the size of a garden pea.

They looked like spark's of electricity. I also noticed white shadow's from the corner of my eye.

Then two very prominent metalic spider's very small in size went across my room floor and perched themselves on the couch opposite me.

The seemed to be waiting for me to choose what i wanted to happen.

I placed my left hand on the floor.

The both bolted over and thing's got patchy.

The next thing i remember is the jumper i rolled up and placed down on the sofa was being put to good use as i was laying down using it as a pillow.

My left arm was extended and rigid.

I saw what looked like a heat mirage on my left forearm about the size of a playing card.

It can only be descibed by me as liquid fire.

I snapped out of whatever was going on and was immediately filled with a sense of dread.

My left forearm was burning but not like a burn from fire. I can only describe it as being like that muscle rub you place on your skin to sooth your muscle's only ten time's worse.

There was a strange pattern on my skin aswell.

You can see it in link below in the crude drawing i made.

i128.photobucket.com...

I rinsed it under the tap but the burning did not subside.

I went upstair's gathered my children and girlfriend and went to the only safe place i knew my mother's.

One of my daughter's had a fever her bed was located directly above the couch downstair's.

All the time i had my back to the wall's whilst i was getting my kid's to the car in a fight or flight mode.

The car seemed to struggle to start but did.

It was around midnight.

When i got to my mother's we talked for what seemed like 30 minutes but turned out to be two hours ?

And i could still see the white shadow's out the corner of my eye's.

When i got into bed at my mother's my shoulder's burned with the strange burning sensation again.

I awoke in the morning to find drop's of blood on the pillow.

I had a phobia of getting into the bathtub for some time afterward's.

And i also refrain from sitting on that couch if possible.

I would class the above experiance as being extra dimensional and including extra dimensional beings or intelligence.

On the patch of skin that was effected there was a definate dip like flesh had been removed my mother felt it and was worried. It seemed to strangeley fill itself tho.

Some time later i noticed two puncture mark's on my inner left forearm they resemble what i can only describe as a snake bite.

However as there were two metalic spider and two what appear to be puncture mark's i must speculate that this is where these spider's exited my arm.

Missing Time.

Apart from the above period of missing time that i mentioned at my mother's there is one other time that both myself and my girlfreind experianced.

Around 6 months later from my major experiance.

Myself and my girlfriend were whatching a kung fu movie called HERO.

We noticed that the film was only on for what seemed like 30 minute's from the start to the credit's rolling.

This puzzled us and we both said that it was a pretty short film to be on the movie channel.

A few day's later it was on again on a repeat channel and we found there was much MORE content than we had seen previously.

We were baffled and agreed we had experianced missing time.

Other relavent experiance's.

I have the most bizzare dream's plenty of UFO dream's and some scarily realistic abduction dream's.

Now there are two dream's that stand out as im not shure if they were dream's or thing's my brain choose not to let me remember.

First one i remember walking into my kitchen and looking out into the back garden i saw a alien being in my back garden crapped my pant's and ran for the front door.

I only made it as far as the dinner room and wham i lost consciousness. And woke up in bed. The bed was soaked with sweat.

Now this next one is the one i find hard to determine.

Was it a dream or not ?

I remember sitting downstair's whatching telly the the light bulb went really, really bright and popped.

Next thing i know i am on the floor with the computer chair infront of me using it at a sheild and all i see is this greyish mottled effect what i can only describe as a skinny frog's leg coming toward's me.

All goes black.

Next thing i know im in bed waking up drenched in sweat.

It was hugeley disturbing and the next morning when i went downstair's i tried the light switch and the bulb had blown.

I was very, very disturbed for a few day's at least.

End summary

In general thru my life i have seen many U.F.O's.

I have noticed street light's go on and off around me including one's that i look at in the far off distance.

I have noticed a strange tone in my ear's sometime's it is painfull.

I have been in many situation's were i should and could have died.

At first i was terrified of my experiances however now i am starting to learn how to deal with them.

I want to answer any question's you have and hope to find some answer's myself.

My main question is are these intervention's by these being's for my own good or not ?

I know i have been saved by them many time's so im certain they are not all that bad.

It has now become apparent that my girlfreind is being abducted in my opinion so i wonder are my children also being abducted ?

Take care.

Regards
Lee

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join