It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serious - Abductee Chat forum

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by n120by60w

He actually did make a drawing...I have it put away in a box with all of their drawings from when they were young. He drew a yellow being and drew a large yellow circle around its head.

Thanks for the reply....I am having a really hard time finding another who has had a similar experience.

It was a spiritual experience he had with the being. He said it gave him 'life'.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Hi. Quick question. I have been a lifelong abductee / contactee / experiencer (whatever!) beginning from my earliest memories and then ending abruptly with the last time I can remember being taken in 1996ish.

Being that the first ones I can remember were when I was about 4 years old (1972), it seem strange that they just abruptly stopped. It was a maybe one a month to every few month thing for all those years.

Does anyone have any theories or similar experience to this? i.e. your’s suddenly stopped at some point?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
JoninMichigan,One4all here ,I hear you,have you read anything by Dr, Boylan?Starchild stuff mostly, but I was also abducted I remember you from my thread,you are exactly my age and have some similar experiences,I bet if you google this info it will get your attention,it certainly got mine,in fact I think you just might feel like you are reading your life story.

I think we are implanted and this makes us similar to this guys Starchildren due to his interpretation of our ability to process MANY perspectives simultaneously,he calls it being a Starchild,I call it normal.

But he really knows his stuff,its a little spooky.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Ok... thanks for the info. I will look up Dr. Boylan. I have read some stuff about Starchildren and Indigos in the past. I just wonder why everything stopped. I have never seen anything about that. Not that I looked forward to being abducted, it's just kinda strange that the whole thing came to a halt after I confronted them the last time.

The last experience was really different because as it was beginning I committed myself to not “blacking out” and really resisting control so that I could consciously remember the whole experience. It didn’t really work because the moment I crossed the threshold of the ship I went out again. I’m a little jealous of all these people who can remember the whole thing. I would really like to know some answers about my role in all of this and I was going to press them for those answers. If they gave them, I’ll never know. I don’t want to go down the hypnotic regression avenue because I don’t want any of my memories tainted by possible hypnotic suggestion or confabulation. Now that we are getting closer to what “feels” like a big event in humankind’s future, I guess I would like to know what all those years of abduction were about. I was getting so close to coming to grip with it all and then it abruptly stopped.

There also was another thing that happened in my life at the same time; I made a commitment to fully embrace my pagan beliefs, which were always present anyway, and became more active in performing ritual work. I pulled the rug out from the last bits of Christianity that I had been hanging on to, now viewing Jesus as more of a profit and Shaman than the sole path to divinity. I have always felt as though there was some religious bent to the whole abduction thing but it isn’t completely clear what it is yet.

I wonder sometimes about some people’s beliefs that Aliens are somehow demonic. If I fully moved into my pagan spiritual path, could that have affected their desire to visit? Was that a good thing for them or a bad thing? It’s all a mystery, but I would like to find one other person who was a life long abductee who had their abductions abruptly stop. I want to compare notes and figure out if we had anything in common that might have caused the change.

Since the end of the abductions, I have explored blood types and other odd phenomena about by family. I am AB- and have a weird genotype in which I have an O- father and an AB mother. I have 7 cousins who are almost all AB-, a statistical impossibility. We appear to all be CIS-AB or CIS-AB neg. This is a genotype that causes both the A and B proteins to be present in the blood even though on of our alleles should be O due to our fathers. This blood type is very rare and only appears in Asian populations when it occurs at all. I am Welsh, French on the funky blood side and Scottish, English, German on my dad’s side. My wife is 37 and O negative. She looks very very young, like a teenager. I have gone to testing or finding out many of the people who are close to me in life and have also found out that most of them are Rh negative!?!

I have these weird eyes, very iridescent blight blue with really dark rings around my irises. Again, every cousin of mine has identical eyes. People frequently come up to me and comment that my eyes are either amazingly beautiful or creepy and vampire like. Some people are just afraid of me (especially black people). I get called a vampire a LOT. I don’t know where people get that from. I am 41 years old and look about 25. I seem to have stopped aging in my appearance!?! I’m not going to complain about that. I have an IQ that when tested usually hits the top of the chart. The last test I took maxed out at 160 and I measured a 158 which was one question wrong, an arguably trick question.

Recently I started doing vampire energy work under the guidance of an acquaintance of mine, Michelle Bellenger who is somewhat well known from her psychic work on the TV show Paranormal State. We had a ritual two weeks ago in which so much energy was raised that it was insane. Afterwards, my psychic abilities went absolutely nuts. I could pretty much read anyone’s mind who was within my vicinity. I have now been studying her books to enhance my abilities to the level that they used to be.

In studying my genealogy over the last few years I expected nothing remarkable to turn up, but as it turns out my family was involved in many key religious upheavals in western Europe, and that is just the stuff I know about. It’s all very weird and I really want to understand all of it.

After I got into the Rh negative blood studies I met a lot of people online here living all over the country who are connected one way or another to me or my family. One girl I have become close to, like a sister, was positive we must have known each other before. She is also an abductee, O-, weird eyes, all that. She is in New York and I am in Michigan so it didn’t seem practical that we knew each other before. I took a half hour of going through names of people I knew before we figured out that we had met back in around 2000 at a party here in Michigan through a common friend of both of ours. We also used to run in the same circles but never formally got to know each other. Weird huh? We have been tracing family lines back and finding all sorts of connections with each other mystical blood lines.

We both, among other Rh negatives, have a deep connection with dolphins (corny I know) but true. When I go to dolphin exhibits and stand by the tank window they all come up to me and strut. I have only ever swam in the ocean one time in my life, in the gulf off the cost of Ft. Meyers beach. When I swam out I was immediately greeted by a dolphin circling me which scared the crap out of me at first (thought they it was a shark fin for a second). I was relieved when I saw a dolphin looking at me from about 4 feet away. I was a little nervous because this was a wild animal and I wasn’t 100% sure I was safe but I was happy it wasn’t a shark and I have heard that dolphins drive sharks away. I still can’t believe the experience… it was so surreal to be greeted in nature that way.

Anyway… I have babbled on long enough. Weird stuff in my life. I presently work as a scientist / engineer in the nati

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

I ran out of characters. oops. I really was babbling on.

I was just going to close by saying that I work in national defense and I would really like to get away from designing nasty weapons for the government. They just pay be so much and give me so much security of having a job that it would be very hard for me to leave without killing my standard of living.

Coincidentally, I started working this job in 1996, the same year as that last experience. More high strangeness, don’t you think?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Wow

Great input.
My wifes family have the RH thing also.
AB- & such.
You know the Gentics thing.
Her brother had one blue & one brown eye.
Someone here that has a deep understanding of genitcs could talk about that for an hour alone.

I never thought about it but the time frames you menchined corralate with mine.
The same thing withbe allowed to interact more and more.
Ending in a crashendo then.
Wack
Nothing.

These things seem to be happening in clusters.
I saw what had to be a restocking ship going down I94 near Paw Paw.
Ships we comeing & going from a mother ship.
5 or more at a time.
I was less than 1500' as it traveled down the path of the Hwy.

I think these things here.
I belive they restock maybe even rotate personel now & then.
In this area it seams to be in the summer....

Watch the first video on this thread
l*video* Stunning UFO footage covered on Mexico newsosely for this one...

Watcher

[edit on 3/5/2010 by n120by60w]

[edit on 3/5/2010 by n120by60w]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
It has come to my atten that "jkrog08" has passed away.
Can someone please update me in a U2U what happened?

1 101010

-Watcher ;-[

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
It looks like this tread is dead.
Is anyone interested in keeping the conversation going?

1 101010

---Watcher

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
For everyone here that has had a legitimate close encounter: Have you seen any photographs on the internet, or anywhere else, of an extra terrestrial that you would consider to be legitimate? I know I'm asking alot out of you by asking considering most people don't even remember anything or whatnot.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by themightythor

I will spend a couple days looking around.
One comes to mind though...

-Watcher

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I have been abducted, poked, zapped, prodded etc many times. They can abduct you while you walk down the street with good accuracy.

I've gotten to know the Nordics. The greys, and a reptilian type. Ive had encounters with others but those are the common 3.

I feel injections from time to time(just felt one like a minute ago in my left arm). Lately they have been making my back muscles do wierd things. It kind of feels good. I'm not sure if its a negative thing or a positive thing yet.

About 24 hours ago I woke up to an image projected into my imagination that was as real as normal reality. I was upside down, and a little black alien was standing next to me(thefeeling was bad energy and very low conscious awakness). As I got more awake, the image faded out of my mind like an opacity in photoshop. Like to show it wasn't real. If they would have kept my eyes closed they could have simulated a whole happening like the movie the matrix and I would have believed what I experienced was real. I'm curious how many abductions are actually in peoples beds, and when they wake up they are in a virtual reality locked in their imagination and put back to sleep.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myuzik
I'm curious how many abductions are actually in peoples beds, and when they wake up they are in a virtual reality locked in their imagination and put back to sleep.

This sentence was very deep. Are you saying that EBEs will abduct people while they are asleep and then return them without anyone knowing? I have another question for you. Does this happen to you alot? Because I have had nightmares about alien beings doing things to me but (although it is realistic) I am aware that once I wake up it was just a dream. Actually I can remember a long time ago I awoke from a bad dream with an alien in the house and once I woke up I was still in the dream. By the time I woke up I was sweating and scared as hell!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by themightythor

I'm curious how many abductions are actually in peoples beds, and when they wake up they are in a virtual reality locked in their imagination and put back to sleep.

This sentence was very deep. Are you saying that EBEs will abduct people while they are asleep and then return them without anyone knowing? I have another question for you. Does this happen to you alot? Because I have had nightmares about alien beings doing things to me but (although it is realistic) I am aware that once I wake up it was just a dream. Actually I can remember a long time ago I awoke from a bad dream with an alien in the house and once I woke up I was still in the dream. By the time I woke up I was sweating and scared as hell!

Yes they abduct people without them ever waking up.

And no the dream realm/imagination stuff doesn't happen a lot. They do all sorts of things to my body though. They don't bother to hide it from me anymore due to large amounts of contact I have had. It's an every day thing. If you have ET friends chances are you have ET enemies by default.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

And no the dream realm/imagination stuff doesn't happen a lot. They do all sorts of things to my body though. They don't bother to hide it from me anymore due to large amounts of contact I have had. It's an every day thing. If you have ET friends chances are you have ET enemies by default.

Why would they want to come in contact with you every day, what is their motive, and how can you be sure you wern't just dreaming?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Why would they want to come in contact with you every day, what is their motive, and how can you be sure you wern't just dreaming?

Why they would want to contact me is a good question. They say they have a purpose in contacting me other than just protecting me or showing me a good time. One if to be part of telepathic circles to be done in our lifetimes. I would be a center person in one. The reason they chose me was my soul. They knew I would have philosophies close to theirs etc. Other than that I think what the greys/reptilians do to me is a "program" they do to contactees or others. All kinds of bad stuff tortures, mental anguish feelings. Feeling claustrophobic while they make you unable to move your body etc.

And as for the dreaming part, well i felt waking up prior to the black alien thing. I was semi awake at the beginning of it, and kept at a low conscious level with a horrible feelings with it:'open and defenseless, horrible ET lookig at you' etc. Its hard to explain.

But when i opened my eyes my consciousness did not 'wake up' It was awake all along, it was just in the realm of imagination.

As for their motives. the reptilians and greys seek to hurt me and make me less potent. And the nordics seem to want to teach me their ways, and keep me under their wing etc.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Myuzik

I'll be honest with you, your scaring the heck out of me...

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
What do you think was the overall purpose of your (anyones) encounter? Was it to collect biological data, experiment on you, converse with you, or what?

(To the squirrel with bacon on its head lol) Why do you think you were implanted with the dispensor unit, and do you have visable scarring from where it was placed?

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

What do you think was the overall purpose of your (anyones) encounter? Was it to collect biological data, experiment on you, converse with you, or what?

Upon getting my REM sleep I was woken up and put through an hour or two of bad heartburn, and other bad feelings. It happens like 1-3 times a year so far. It wasn't as bad as it has been. One time it felt like whoatever it was was burning horribly my throat. Occasionally they make me feel like I will thow up. And they like to make my mouth water so much I have to swallow every second or two.. It sucks.

As for a reason why I encounter them. Well the nordics planned to involve me in some things, and the greys/reptiles become your enemy when that happens. They torment me to make the nordics feel bad, to make me feel whatever torture method they use, to sadistically enjoy anothers suffering, etc.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Upon getting my REM sleep I was woken up and put through an hour or two of bad heartburn, and other bad feelings. It happens like 1-3 times a year so far. It wasn't as bad as it has been. One time it felt like whoatever it was was burning horribly my throat. Occasionally they make me feel like I will thow up. And they like to make my mouth water so much I have to swallow every second or two.. It sucks.

As for a reason why I encounter them. Well the nordics planned to involve me in some things, and the greys/reptiles become your enemy when that happens. They torment me to make the nordics feel bad, to make me feel whatever torture method they use, to sadistically enjoy anothers suffering, etc.

I have salivary problems as well but I really don't think it is aliens doing this to me. How long have you had these saliva problems? Before I joined the military I don't think I had this problem. Its not bad once you get used to it but at first I thought I was going crazy
I was very confused as to why my mouth wouldn't stop producing saliva. I haven't really told anyone about it but I have tried to look on the internet. It sounds like it is either an obstruction in the gland (such as a kidney stone sort of thing
) or it is just because I am nervious. I think it is just because I am nervious because I first noticed it when I first joined the military.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I have salivary problems as well but I really don't think it is aliens doing this to me. How long have you had these saliva problems? Before I joined the military I don't think I had this problem. Its not bad once you get used to it but at first I thought I was going crazy
I was very confused as to why my mouth wouldn't stop producing saliva. I haven't really told anyone about it but I have tried to look on the internet. It sounds like it is either an obstruction in the gland (such as a kidney stone sort of thing
) or it is just because I am nervious. I think it is just because I am nervious because I first noticed it when I first joined the military.

Mine is fine normally. Its only when they do the heartburn abduction when I have a problem with it. Which they did again when I slept last night.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join