It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions about the power of the elite that I don't get

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I have some questions about the power of the elite.

1. If the conspiracy theories about the NWO were true, why would the elite let websites like this exist and expose them? Wouldn't they shut it and others down?

And why would they let Alex Jones, David Icke and their kind roam around freely and exposing them?

2. Do the elite control Hollywood? If so, why are there so many movies with conspiracies and corruption at high levels of government and corporations? Wouldn't they not want to draw attention to conspiracies?

For example, in "Shooter", Mark Walberg gets framed in an attempted assassination of the President by those who hired him to protect him.

Etc.

3. Also, if the elite were in the highest levels of corporations and government, why would the US government indict Microsoft with violating anti trust laws? Why would they fine corporations for breaking laws? Why would they regulate them too? And why would there even be anti trust laws if the government and corporations were "one"?

4. Was Nixon a member of the royal bloodlines? If so, why was he prosecuted for Watergate? And why would the media cover it? Aren't they supposed to obey the elite in not exposing conspiracies?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Great questions. I have tried this line of logic on here before. Just expect that most of the answers you will get will be something like this is a conspiracy site so how can you expect everything not to be seen as a conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
1. The NWO doesn't go around and silence people who talk about them, because that would be the best proof they exist.

Most people do not believe it in the first place, so why would they care if ~5% of the population THINKS they know what is really going on.

Also, of all the info out on the NWO, most is probably not true and it would be very hard to figure out what is and what is false.

2. The elite do control at least some of Hollywood and do make movies about real events and situations so that if someone does try to say something is real, and it has happened in a movie, the majority of the population will just think of the movie and not believe that person.

Also, it's Hollywood, I think you answered your own question. Hollywood is in the business of imagination, what better place to pass off reality as fantasy.

3. What happed to Microsoft? They lost and were convicted of Anti-Trust laws, do you think any less computers now carry their OS? Microsoft was ordered to pay a trivial sum which was pocket change to them. It also made whoever was making a stink about it happy as I have not heard more stories about it since the case.

To answer your regulation question, look at the credit crisis. We had people and organizations in charge of making sure this EXACT thing doesn't happen, and it did. It's like if your best friend was the county sherrif and you got pulled over for drunk driving, your getting a ride home instead of being brought to jail. Same thing here exept the regulators are former bosses or co-workers.

There are anti-trust laws because if there were not, people would see what the world really is, this way, when a corporation oversteps it's boundries, it gets a slap on the wrist, there may as well not be any laws.

4. As for the Royal bloodlines, I do not believe in such things so I will let someone who does answer this question. I believe in wealth bloodlines, not royal blood lines.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

The one thing that should be re stated is this is a multi generational conspiracy, that takes many steps to archive, without drawing attention to itself.

Its one thing to run a town, its another to run a company, and another running a country. All the safe guards were not in place all at the same time, or same place. Slowly I turn, step by step, inch by inch, is the motis operandi. One battle they win, one battle we win. They didn't start off by controlling everything, but because of the massive mind control machine known as Institutions such as "Education" and "Media" and "Hollywood", they can manipulate more and more fluoridated sheeple into believing who they should elect as your representatives, and the way, and what you believe.

In fairness all institutions were not infiltrated all at the same time, but most are now. Old school was the lease controlled such as home schooling, but as you see, the matrix either infiltrates it, or makes you a criminal to control you and your free and open mind.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by WWu777
I have some questions about the power of the elite.

I don't consider myself an expert in all matters conspiratorial but if you will indulge me I will attempt to address your excellent questions.

1. If the conspiracy theories about the NWO were true, why would the elite let websites like this exist and expose them? Wouldn't they shut it and others down?

And why would they let Alex Jones, David Icke and their kind roam around freely and exposing them?

I might suggest to you that there might have been a time when they wouldn't allow it. There are accounts of occasions where the "NWO" (to use the common name) may well have been involved in the suppression of facts relating to their existence, through violence or other contrivance.

Again, I am no professional historian, but the case of the Lindburgh baby kidnapping. Lindburgh had called out the financial cartels machinations in our government very clearly, up until the time when his child vanished. John F. Kennedy was strangely direct when addressing the nation regarding 'secret societies' and their place in our nation..., until he was removed from office, and life.

Early on, this may have been a standard approach. But more or less recently, the late Rockerfeller of NWO fame pronounced (publicly) at least two telling statements. One was his self-proclaimed pride at being counted among those who seek to create a supranational governance by the "intellectual elite". Another was when he openly thanked the major press for actively concealing the machinations of his "Council on Foreign Relations" and their agenda. All of which signaled that the time had come when secrecy was no longer of prime importance to them.

2. Do the elite control Hollywood? If so, why are there so many movies with conspiracies and corruption at high levels of government and corporations? Wouldn't they not want to draw attention to conspiracies?

For example, in "Shooter", Mark Walberg gets framed in an attempted assassination of the President by those who hired him to protect him.

Etc.

It is not a matter (nor has it ever been) of controlling Hollywood. What matters is controlling the perception of the American people. In this regard Hollywood only played a simple role. Like the 'circuses' of Roman fame, they must keep the population engaged, and distracted from interfering, or even knowing the actions that they were taking. Who comes up with the money to produce films? Isn't always (almost) a question of 'credit'?

Movies and television are meant to disassociate us from reality. How better to do so than to tell you 'stories'? If the story rings true, it's just art imitating life. If life begins to show up in 'stories' how do we accept it?.... we accept it as a story. Have you never wondered about what you see of 'stereotypes' in the media. Check out the documentary "Manufacturing Consent"

3. Also, if the elite were in the highest levels of corporations and government, why would the US government indict Microsoft with violating anti trust laws? Why would they fine corporations for breaking laws? Why would they regulate them too? And why would there even be anti trust laws if the government and corporations were "one"?

Perhaps you are mistaken in thinking that the government and corporations are "one". In theory the government is one thing. In practice it is entirely another. Most policy and action in the government is done through political appointees, NOT elected officials. How else could Bayer distribute AIDS infected drugs to Europe; after having been told by the government "You can't sell that here!" It was because a politically appointed agency leader allowed it to happen. Regulations are not cut and dry, and corporation often pursue their goals irrespective of the 'elite' plan. Then they are stopped. But it is not who is indicted that you should be examining. It's who ISN'T that is the most telling. Financial institutions like JP Morgan, chemical companies like DOW and Big Pharma, Agricultural industrial giants like Monsanto..., Energy combines and many others; how do they continually 'get away' with what they do? Why are they never successfully prosecuted? ... Therein lies the connection. Laws are applied as they are ALLOWED to be applied. Otherwise we wouldn't be in this mess.

4. Was Nixon a member of the royal bloodlines? If so, why was he prosecuted for Watergate? And why would the media cover it? Aren't they supposed to obey the elite in not exposing conspiracies?

I don't know about Nixon's lineage, and I am certain it is irrelevant. Those who serve the elite are as important as the elite, until their task is done. Nixon wasn't prosecuted; he was allowed to resign - and then pardoned. The media is 'owned' or 'loyal' to the elite. If you have to be pointed to that reality, you may be just baiting a response. They 'hid' and still 'hide' much of what goes on in the CFR and other organizations, they hire 'retired pentagon personnel to spin war news for us, they fire reporters that refuse to 'lie down' to editorial control suppressing stories. They are mostly part and parcel of the military industrial complex. Did you ever wonder why the CIA started 'Vogue" magazine, or backed many other high level editors in the business?

I guess these may not constitute convincing responses, but for me, they are warning signs of 'possibility' and 'capabilities' that do not bode well for the common man. And that's the whole point.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
This 3 part video can help to answer many of your questions.

brotherhood of death

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Divide and conquer...

It is all about dividing, you have the biggest group watching fox and cnn and a small group getting on sites like this one.

Ignorance divides us.

it's sad

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

1. Because they are all wrong about the NWO.

2. No, the real NWO control Bollywood. They sell more tickets per year than Hollywood.

3. It's all a charade to give the impresson of accountability.

4. Yes, like all US Presidents since Jefferson, Nixon was descended from an Indian royal family. Watergate was a mistake, hey, sometimes the Western sheep get lucky.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osmoses
reply to post by WWu777

1. Because they are all wrong about the NWO.

2. No, the real NWO control Bollywood. They sell more tickets per year than Hollywood.

3. It's all a charade to give the impresson of accountability.

4. Yes, like all US Presidents since Jefferson, Nixon was descended from an Indian royal family. Watergate was a mistake, hey, sometimes the Western sheep get lucky.

What a serious and well thought out post. People like you make ATS the best board on the net! Welcome new user and with the wonderful post above, I'm on the edge of my seat to see what intelligent insight you might bring to future threads!

[edit on 23-4-2009 by breakingdradles]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

The Elites operate on a higher plane than most people

They discuss global food patterns, which millions will be starved or fed.

Movies are something they could care less about , its MSM that matters

Sites like this are an appeasement for people like us, we are not even on

their radar screen.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Thanks for your replies everyone. I was looking for insight.

I'm new here anyhow, and wondering:

- How do you guys get those images on the sidebar of your posts? Is there a gallery we can choose them from?

- Are we allowed to put weblinks in our signatures?

One more question about secret societies.

If the Bilderberg Group is so secret, then how do the conspiracy theorists know each year where the meeting will be held?

And what is the Bilderberg's official explanation for why they exist? In Wikipedia, there is very little info on it.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
they cant control the web sites because we have free speech and the right to it

i can connect a computer and run my own f'''' ing web site and say whatever i want

giving free discussion and education

and creativity between people

thats why they call it the free world

keep on rocking
in the free world, and stuff

great question. about

the elite,

there is power there, but basically people say a lot of things and it gets ignored

what can you do anyway? not much,

some guy says nasa has a new spacecraft, what can you do>?

you know they will have guards around it, you cant just barge in and sabotage it

great questions, just putting in some thoughts i have here,

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

I can tell you the reason that people such as Icke and Jones are allowed to comment as they please.

They keep people focusing on one element rather than the element that is on your doorstep. Even although they may tell you the truth it is not the whole truth.

If they were telling the whole picture of just how deep this all goes they would soon disappear but I am sure they know that.

[edit on 24-4-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

On the Bilderberg group:
They would say that their meetings aren't SECRET they are PRIVATE. So, where they meet each year is easy information to get, but an ACCURATE guest list is harder. The minutes of a meeting harder still. . . . The reason for the privacy is that the original founders wanted delegates to be able to speak freely, according to their own thoughts and not feel bound by their political parties/companies as would be the case if the meetings were reported. Furthermore, minutes are taken under the Chatham House Rule and issued to participants only.

The Bilderberg group do not publish details of their meetings nor publish reports on specific parts of the agenda. This is in complete contrast to the Trilateral Commission which do both.

The reason for the Bilderberg group's foundation was to promote greater understanding between North America and Europe in political, social and economic affairs. Delegates, therefore, are almost always from North America and Europe.

With the rise of the Japanese economy in the '70s, a similar group, the Trilateral commission was formed. The name refers to the 3 areas of interest of the group, namely North America, Europe and Japan. With the rise of the 'Tiger economies' of South East Asia and China, the TLC includes the 'Pacific Rim' within it's remit.

I'm not going to address any conspiracy theories related to the Bilderberg here, as I don't wish to derail the thread.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O
reply to post by WWu777

I can tell you the reason that people such as Icke and Jones are allowed to comment as they please.

They keep people focusing on one element rather than the element that is on your doorstep. Even although they may tell you the truth it is not the whole truth.

If they were telling the whole picture of just how deep this all goes they would soon disappear but I am sure they know that.

W: Deeper? I think Alex Jones in his "Endgame: Blueprint for Global Enslavement" film goes the deepest you can get. How can it go any deeper than that?

The thing is, when you name specific people in power, that's when you are in danger of having a "hit" put on you. These guys do that, they name specific people in the conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by WWu777

Originally posted by XXXN3O
reply to post by WWu777

W: Deeper? I think Alex Jones in his "Endgame: Blueprint for Global Enslavement" film goes the deepest you can get. How can it go any deeper than that?

The thing is, when you name specific people in power, that's when you are in danger of having a "hit" put on you. These guys do that, they name specific people in the conspiracy.

Well I say deeper but what I really mean is that they do not tell you about the part that is next door to you on a local level that people can relate too.

Have a look into corporate connections to start with as this information is easily available.

You will see that many board members are connected to each other through different companies in different markets. A lot of board members also hold positions in politics or have military connections through posts.

Hypothetical example, Joe will be on a board at Invitrogen Pharmeceuticals and a board member in Heinz, Jim meanwhile is on Heinz but with Fannie Mae. Goes round in a big circle and it is only a small group. They trade stocks with each other based on movements they share and make the companies bigger by moving cash. Its all fake but they use it to gain more money etc. It spreads into every area as you can see in the site I have listed below.

This site is quite good at showing the big picture.

www.theyrule.net

The biggest part is the part that goes on at the bottom, thats what nobody talks about and it leads all the way to the top. Its frightening when you see it with your own eyes as I have in my career. That was what turned me from being sceptical about the NWO and iluminati etc.

At the bottom level as I mentioned and I say this from experience in my career.

This group will have members in all areas of business for example, mortgage brokers, financial advisors, local government politicians, football agents and stock brokers.

They work with each other to corner the market on a local level and the person who is responsible (area manager of the group if you like) gets a cut from them for the business shared, so on and so forth up the ladder. They meet in locations that you will not even notice such as a small business premises of one of the members in a town or in cafes, in this meeting they will give each other leads for more business. The higher you go the bigger the leads and as you progress up the ladder you become richer.

That is how the top level have complete control of who wins and who loses be it markets or wars because they trickle orders down the ladders.

The catch if you join is, you cannot speak about it or share business etc with anyone else that is not of the group unless requested or they outcast you by ruining your credit file, taking your job, taking your cash from you and making sure you cannot get anywhere as you cannot even get a bank account ever again. I also expect that the higher you get the more the risk becomes, ie your life, your families life etc for higher priviledges but I do not know this for certain.

To get out of it once you are in you have to replace yourself with someone who will take your vows in your place and you must be responsible for them if they fail and that is why it is so hard to get into it because you need to be extremely trustworthy and know what you are doing. It is your backside and the guy who got you in that crumble if you mess up on your vow so only people who trust you with their life will invite you and if you are in it you will never speak of it for the threat is real.

They are like an almost polar opposite of the freemasons from my understanding of them and take from society rather than give.

I know this because I was asked to join and decided not too.

Nothing on the net I have seen yet will tell you the real story of what really happens in its entirety. Most people would think you are nuts if you posted an insiders view. It filters all the way down and vice versa. Of course there are businesses that are small that are not part of this but that is one of the main reasons that they never hit it big and if they do they are bought out. There are also people high up who are not members and this is all part of how it is so hard to see what is going on.

Everyday you walk past these people in the street, you might see a meeting in a restuarant but would never know as they communicate through orders in public.

Lets say I am totally fabricating this for a second, pretty good way to corner the market, military, governments and keep members quiet is it not??

Who caused this and how did this get allowed to happen some ask?

The whole fabric of our society is completely corrupt and always has been from the very start because it was created this way.

If you ever wanted to stop this you would have to nuke the whole planet quite literally because you, I and anyone alive is a part of it all. There is no way to stop it unless you can go far beyond what is considered rational thought in society.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
As an elite power, this is my 3 part answer:

1. I feel that none of the conspriracy theories that are available even come close to informing you of what is really happening; at best they give you only a small part of a story. Thus anyone knowing this is not actually a threat to anything.

2. We recruit from among the common population, so as to not freak out any potential recuits this info is purposely made available so that these concepts are not totally foreign to you.

3. The number of participants in this thing of ours is staggering...To effectively communicate current battlespace developments it is necessary to produce movies, books and television shows that can reach the large audience. Books and movies communicate strategic events; while television shows communicate tactical events.

new topics

top topics

join