It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naked Wizard Tasered at Coachella

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

If you can't see in that tape how that man behaved I have nothing more to say. What kind of idiot puts his hands on an officer and reaches towards his weapon? He wanted to be arrested. It's as clear as day.

He can run around exposing himself all he wants in private. If that were the plan how come they were not all naked? Why did they not rent some private land away from the public to have their rituals? He wanted to create a spectacle and be arrested.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
yeah honestly the dudes dumb for not listening and tasers dont hurt to bad anyways the pain goes away and at least he didnt get beat or something and have to live the next few weeks with cuts and bruises.
ive been to coachella one year i went with no tickets and got let in both days by cops for free one had to argue with one of the coachella employees and tell her she was gonna get fired if i didnt get let in he ended up driving me in there in back of his car they are cool guys there for some reason.
honestly if its part of his religion whatever but i for one dont wanna be watching my favorite band or group at coachella and have some naked guy dancing next to me or anywhere around me because of religion thatd be worse than my doorbell getting rung every sunday morning asking if ive found jesus in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I mean really after almost a minute and a half of physicly resisting arest and shouting I dont care,the guys tasered after breaking free and running away towards a crowd isnt enough reason to taser him..You people that say its brutality need to wake up..

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

LOL nice way to try to steer away & misconstrue ever single one of my points. It's okay if you can't/won't answer them, because I know they end at a place contrary to your sensibilities. I'm glad you're done with me, because I can go round & round pointing out hypocrisies all day & t seems like you're getting tired with everyone else pointing them out too...

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

Because he was dangerous to who & why? He wasn't swinging at the cops or anything, he was trying to dance around like dork saying "this is beautiful..."

GET HIM QUICK!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by PrisonerOfSociety

but their decisions were made early when they ALL put on the rubber gloves

I think a lot of the people must not have watched the entire video, or perhaps they had their cop hater glasses on. One of the cops did not have rubber gloves on. They were doing their best to subdue him. At 2:45 he reaches for one of the cops guns, at which point that cop stands up and pulls out his taser. The other cops continue to try and subdue him, he manages to stand up, at which point he gets hit with the taser.

The cops did nothing wrong here, and in fact were quite nice at first giving him multiple chances to put on his clothes, at a public event, where he should be wearing clothes regardless of what type of event it is. If they wanted everyone to be nude, they should not have had a public event where all ages were welcome. If that is what they wanted they should have had it on private property, then go ahead and be nude all you want.

You don't get to pick and choose which laws you want to follow. The cops don't get to pick and choose which laws they want to enforce. They clearly did not think his being nude was that horrible, or they would not have given him so many chances to put his clothes back on. Do you think if the same person was sitting there smoking drugs they would have just given him a chance to stop and then let him go? I doubt it.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08

This is what happens when you have to live in a body that physically cannot partake in the beautiful act of sex!

You really would think this guy would be too ashamed to go out in public, nonetheless nakedly!

It takes all kinds of people to make the world.

I would be particularly worried tasering him, I mean don't the majority of people pee when tasered!

The cops weren't in the wrong, there is a naked (shamefully) man in a crowded area (surprisingly with fans) this isn't something really we should support, although I could understand a headlock then cuffs.

Still the guy got shocked just as bad as i'm sure he shocked others!

Why should he be ashamed? He has something every human has in this world, a body. So if you are saying that anyone with a body should be ashamed, I guess the full human race should be ashamed and we should all be tasered.

As the crowd was calling for him to "take it all off", I imagine not one person in the crowd was "shocked" at his nudity.

Pimpish, at 2:45 the guy is on the ground having been tased by now. So I looked at 1:45, and he is standing between two police who are holding both arms. So I went to 45, he is offering to shake hands with a police officer. So, where again is he supposedly going for the officers weapon? ohhhhhh maybe you mean the officer was worried the naked man was going for a different "gun".

He was not acting in a sexual manner in the least, well I think that was pretty obvious, his little gun was definitely not loaded anyway.

Children only think that something is wrong with nudity, because adults tell them that something is wrong with nudity. If everyone ran around nude, NO ONE WOULD CARE. Nudity is only "nasty" if society brainwashes everyone into believing it. Dang, clothing factories would not make any money if we were not ashamed of our bodies. Now, how about that as a new above top secret conspiracy? Nudity is only illegal so clothing factories can make money.

I still feel that the police had no reason to taser this guy.

Peace

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by amazed

We must not be watching the same video. By 2:45 he has NOT been tasered yet. He is however, on the ground like you say. All three cops are around him. He reaches for one of their guns, the same guy who then stands up and pulls his taser out. Shortly after that he gets up off the ground, and then gets tased for the first time.

Watch his right arm, maybe you should try 2:43 instead of 2:45. All three cops surround him, he uses his right arm to reach for one of their guns. The guy who he reaches for stands up and first pulls out his taser. If they don't even have their taser out before this, how in the world did he already get tasered?

Watch it again, this time take off your cop hater glasses or put down your cop haterade.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Gee, three oiks needed to use a taser to arrest this totally stripped down and unarmed guy? Unbelievable. Pretty unprofessional too. After watching that, and some of those other abusive authoritarian videos today, I feel like firing up the BBQ and roasting some pork tonight, ha.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
reply to post by drwizardphd

Where there children around?

"What about the children?! Won't somebody please think of the children!?" Helen Lovejoy

Meh, having grown up in European countries where they're not as prudish or uptight about natural things like nudity, I can assure you most of us (I'm not a good example) managed to plow through the shock and horror of nakedness and became pretty well adjusted.

Apparently the taser has become the default mechanistic behavior for those officers who lack any form of judgement and reason. Heck, why have to think for yourself at all when you can just push a button.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Here, I'll go ahead and help you out a bit. Here is a screen cap from right at 2:45. Look at his right arm, and how it is reaching for the cops gun, or at the very least, something on his belt. It is AFTER this that the cop gets up and pulls out his taser gun.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Don't confuse nudism with pedophilia. Seeing a naked body in a non-sexual, non-theatening context has NO negative effect on a child. If anything, they find that funny.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Fort Worth Man Dead After Police Use Taser
A mentally ill man died after Fort Worth police used a Taser on him, and his parents are questioning the use of the device.

www.nbcdfw.com...

The sad part is these cops are fat and over weight and probably brain washed by Taser International safety reports on Taser. This man "wizard" could have died by Taser, cops are playing Taser roulette with human life.

It looks to me these cops are over weight and that's probably the reason they carry a Taser.. These cops need training in Verbal commands, Handcuff suspect, Use wrist/arm lock, Use takedown ect..... the man had no weapon (nothing visibly lol) or was a threat...

[edit on 23-4-2009 by imitator]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretagent woooman
reply to post by elevatedone

Don't confuse nudism with pedophilia. Seeing a naked body in a non-sexual, non-theatening context has NO negative effect on a child. If anything, they find that funny.

So true, that is of course until adults indoctrinate into them the useful sense of shame.

A lesson that any children present at this event have by now learned with show and tell.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
i definitely wouldnt want to see that naked idiot running around, go to san fransisco if you want to see naked idiots.

good thing the cops tased him, give him a dose of reality.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Apparently the taser has become the default mechanistic behavior for those officers who lack any form of judgement and reason. Heck, why have to think for yourself at all when you can just push a button.

Here's an experiment.

Send some good old trigger happy taser cops to an illegal nude beach, and record the events unfold. This is a recipie for a succesfull entertaining 5 hour naked riot with some "shocking" violence.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
If you can't see in that tape how that man behaved I have nothing more to say.

I didn't see him threatening the lives of anybody in the tape. So, how is it justified that they take any chance of killing that man? How?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Gotta love how the cops wear those gloves.

Sort of sends the message of what they think of that naked guy lol.

P.S So do they carry these gloves around with them for this specific event or what? hmmm What else do they use these gloves for? hmmm

link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Send some good old trigger happy taser cops to an illegal nude beach, and record the events unfold. This is a recipie for a succesfull entertaining 5 hour naked riot with some "shocking" violence.

At the nudist beaches I used to frequent when I was young and sixty pounds lighter we used to bring our own tasers ... but that's for another thread.

In all seriousness, they could have killed this poor wizard.

link   
Reply to Pimpish comment about the Wizard going for the gun....

You are assuming a lot there, as you can't see him going for the gun.

@2.42 the cop is pulling his hair to the ground with great force, like a little girl.
@2.43 other cop pins him left arm into a lock
@2.44 the 'terrorist threat' rolls onto his back, frees his right arm to the side
@2.45-2.48 you can't see his right hand, only his arm

Watching it again, it looks like he is just trying to grab onto something, anything and he managed to lock his fingers onto his belt, as his arm tugs a bit when the cop stands up. I'd probably do the same if i was naked and being attacked by three thugs for doing something i believed in.

Again, since when did using a tazer become the norm to subdue Joe Bloggs. They were three very big cops who could have easily detained him, with the 'proper training'. Perhaps they missed that class and graduated straight from tazer class 101.

Again, what saddens me is not the video, it's the fact that you think their level of force was okay towards an unarmed man.

What gives you the right to condone a persons liberty with brutality?

[edit on 23-4-2009 by PrisonerOfSociety]

[edit on 23-4-2009 by PrisonerOfSociety]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join