It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea is fully fledged nuclear power, experts agree

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

North Korea is fully fledged nuclear power, experts agree

www.timesonline.co.uk

North Korea has become a fully fledged nuclear power, with the capacity to wipe out cities in Japan and South Korea.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit - Headline: Please use the original story headline from your source.

[edit on 4/23/2009 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Now that it's confirmed, little Kimmy only needs to get into a strop now to start World War 3.

What was America, Japan and the rest of the World thinking when he supposedly launched a satelite recently? Are we really that dense? Why didn't we stop them?

Iran will be next and as soon as that happens, Israel will Nuke them, they simply can't take the risk.

What shall will do with North Korea now? Do we take them out before Japan ceases to exist?

This has got to stop and sitting back doing nothing, yes Mr United Nations, you complete waste of time!

Lets hope somebody has got some balls left to stop them before it's too late!

www.timesonline.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Well it seems they have less than 10 warheads... Now with their missile expertise I would say about all of them will land somewhere other than the desired target

Nah seriously some one needs to knock little Kimmy down a peg or 2 (look mommy, I didn't make a short joke!).

They launch one nuke and North Korea will dissapear over night and we will all be breathing in radioactive particles - great.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
North Korea knows that they cannot use it, just like if Iran gets them, they cannot use it.

I do not like your comment about israel having no other option then to Nuke Iran, they have plenty.

Remember, that no matter what side you are on, the US-Israel side, or the Russia-Iran-China side, the second one gets launched, 40 are coming right back.

The nuke is old news, no one can use them anymore.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

My friends, stop believing we can't stop a nuclear war. the STAR WARS project was much more than what you were told, and if you want to take out a ballistic missile in the atmosphere be sure that the US can. The only thing we need to know is IF they are going to do it .

That's a win-win situation for the countries that rule the world , USA and Israel. And the damages would be taken by S.Korea and Japan, not them...

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles
The nuke is old news, no one can use them anymore.

Correction - No Country or govt. can use them, your pesky terrorist / freedom fighter / black govt sponsored group might not have the same hesitations.

top topics

join