It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The time is now!! Please act!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Sceptics will not believe until their version of the required proof is produced/provided.

The general public will not believe until they interview an alien on Larry King.

If there are Aliens and they are "evil", by the time the above mentioned proof is provided and accepted it will be too late for all of us. It may already be too late.

If they are good and want to help us, I hope it is soon before we are past the point of no return for our little rock.

Proof like beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
yes if they want to help us they are not going to give people the proof they would need because if they need that sort of proof. It would be very risky for the aliens. Afterall it seems almost every oither proof is out there apart from meeting one my self.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by theflashor]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Most people are afraid of the truth, so they ignore it and hope it will go away

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by PowerSlaveProof like beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Proof can be measured, beauty can not, so it's not in the eye of the beholder.

'Most' sceptics on this board actually want there to be aliens visiting, it would be absolutely fascinating, we are not here just to piss believers off, contrary to popular belief. We are here to try to find the truth, to see if it's possible that aliens are really visiting us. At the moment nothing can convince me that we are being visited but in the slim chance that we are then....well..... I want to frigging know about it.

What would make me believe? Fraterormus' examples are good (in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... ) , I'd believe after those happenings, there are probably a few other things too. I'm not far from believing and I could bridge that gap to full belief by using ''faith'', but to hell with that, I want to 'know' they are here, not just to 'believe' they are here.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by Hawkwind.]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Military officials, Astronauts/Cosmonauts, Airline pilots, Pilots, Cave paintings, Mars/Moon structures and anomalies, Sightings before and after 1947(roswell), Infinite amount of stars and planets, Abductions, Mutilations, USO's, UFO's(both government black projects/reverse engineering and ET/Alien craft). I could list another 50.

I connected all the dots and came to the conclusion that ET/Aliens are indeed real. Though none of this is concrete proof, it sure is pretty damn close.

People want to see a picture, a real picture from someone credible, or until they experience a sighting firsthand, only then will they believe.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by DEM0N]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by theflashor
Im really starting to loose my temper with the discussion on aliens and ufos / other dimensions. It is no longer a Conspiracy! The facts, evidence, witnesses are there in the thousands may i add!

AND YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT LISTENING!!!

Whats wrong with you?! I think its time for people to start getting pissed off. Anyone that has done extensive research on the subject knows the truth!

--- Key points to research

Nikola Tesla! - The Bush Family and the nazi link

Please look at the following videos

www.youtube.com...

Then Read and watch videos on

cnn coverage of the 2009 national press club x conference about ufo´s with edgar mitchell

The truth is out there. And a former Apollo 14 astronaut wants you to know about it. Edgar Mitchell, who made the longest moonwalk in history in 1971, says alien life does exist and the US government is blocking the information from getting out.

On Monday Mitchell addressed the issue of extraterrestrial life at the National Press Club in Washington after the X-Conference, a convention of UFO researchers and activists.

"We are being visited," he said. "It is now time to put away this embargo of truth about the alien presence. I call upon our government to open up ... and become a part of this planetary community that is now trying to take our proper role as a spacefaring civilisation."

Mitchell, who has a PhD in aeronautics and astronautics from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, said it's only a matter of time before we need to evacuate Earth and seek a new home. "The sun will burn out in due course, and we have to be off this planet if our species is to survive. At this point in human history on this planet, we're now starting, and should be, to reach out beyond our planet and then beyond our solar system to find out what is really going on out there."

Growing up in Roswell, New Mexico - where some UFO experts believe a crash took place in 1947 – Mitchell said residents of the town "had been hushed and told not to talk about their experience by military authorities" and were told they would suffer "dire consequences" if they did.

Residents relayed eyewitness accounts of alien sightings to him because they "didn't want to go to the grave with their story. They wanted to tell somebody reliable. And being a local boy and having been to the moon, they considered me reliable enough to whisper in my ear their particular story."

Mitchell's belief in the existence of aliens is well documented. In an interview with the Times in 1998, he said he is "90% sure that many of the thousands of unidentified flying objects, or UFOs, recorded since the 1940s, belong to visitors from other planets."

"A few insiders know the truth . . . and are studying the bodies that have been discovered," he told the St Petersburg Times of Florida in 2004.

www.guardian.co.uk...

OPEN YOUR EYES!!!! FFS LISTEN AND UNDERSTAND BECAUSE AT THE MOMENT WE LOOK LIKE 1 DUMB ASS SPECIES!!!!!!

Please Star and flag if people are with me on this!

Mod Edit: Removed all caps title.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by Gemwolf]

It's not because people don't believe. A LOT of people want to have "physical" evidence which points to life on other planets. Which our government keeps this "physical" evidence under lock and key.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawkwind.

contrary to popular belief. We are here to try to find the truth, to see if it's possible that aliens are really visiting us

Actually I disagree with this statement. I have yet to see a proclaimed sceptic on this board show even a tiny inkling that they are even open to the possibility. There have been many cases I have seen posted on this board that have been left as unknown or argued from both sides with no end and no supporting 100% proof either way. Once the balloons, laterns, swamp gas, birds, water drops, venus etc etc etc have been ruled out, sceptics will still deny that there is even the slightest possibility of said case being aliens.

As for the beauty comment, I stand by it. Some accept the word of certain individuals as proof, some accept a picture, some accept a video, some accept the witness accounts of multiple people. On the otherside I don't think there is a video now or in the future that will ever satisfy sceptics.

I am not even convinced that a special cnn broadcast of an interview with an alien live in studio would do it for some. And it will likely take some a personal disection performed on a live specimen for them to confirm dna.

So yeah it is in the eye of the beholder.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by theflashor

What can we do. Just sit there and believe? that is just stupid. Either you believe and do something that brings disclosure close or you bring proof that they exist. I personally didn't see the proof so I don't believe they exist

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
1 can beleive but that will not change the human race, only mass consiousness will. Life is stranger than fiction!

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by theflashor
yes but the information is there! people have seen it, they listen, they watch, They turn off and carry on like they had just watched somone sing a song to them! What the hell is wrong with people, i seriously think if people in the masses dont start listening up, we as a species are going to be no more!

I thought humans were smart obviously not! most are seriously dumb we must look like a bunch of dumb dogs to other species. Which i know we are not but why are we acting like it. Truth hurts but truth is truth Wake up!

Dude you are trying to talk with the wrong people and your approach is entirely wrong.

The aliens want humans to achieve sentience so we can become equal members of the interstellar community, which would prevent other aliens from taking claim on this planet due to interstellar, but much of mentioning any of that is pointless.

What you should do as a believer is try to contact the aliens yourself and this goes to anyone else here who is actually listening to what I'm saying. And even if you are not a believer, this could be the best means to get yourself in the game and by that I mean make you a believer as well.

To prove our sentience or self awareness the aliens have been presenting themselves through much of the aerial motions we've seen their craft do, but they have been largely clever about it. They have sought to present themselves not as a threat to us. They are trying to spark our curiosity. They are trying to make us self-aware of our environment.

What we are suppose to do as being curious beings is to send out a signal into outerspace to see if we get a response and that's all. They didn't make this any bit more difficult for us to complete our task in proving ourselves and to the interstellar community our right to this planet.

So all you have to do to achieve contact is to send out a radio signal. They predicted we would achieve the technology and they have made much preparation for the event we decided to act. However, sending out a signal to a phenomenon in the hopes of understanding it is the best means to prove self-awareness, which is necessary to distinguish us from animals and refer to us properly as people. We have yet earn that right, but we have to certainly earn it to receive the recognition we need to prevent other races from taking this planet as their own. Since people can honestly just take land if it is deem uninhabited by other people, especially if we aren't regarded as people. So you get my drift, right?

But the problem is that the government fears contact with aliens since it would allow aliens to live here and overtime run for office and become our presidents, governors, and senators. We might as well hand over the planet they would argue. So that is the reason why we have been kept in the dark on this subject otherwise there would be a massive rebellion to throw out the old regimes or "new world order" in favor of benevolent extraterrestrial teachers.

Needless to say, all you need to do to foil the government is just send out a radio transmission and that is all. And yes it does sound easier than it should be, but that is the way life really is. Tasks at hand really aren't that complex. Life, nature, the way the universe works isn't really that complex. We just happen to have a profound nature to make things more complex and difficult to understand than they actually are for reasons we should be ashamed of.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by Omegatank]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
listen from
6 minutes 28

www.youtube.com...

My point exactly

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Also listen from 1 min 19 of this clip dont just take his word for it do your research

www.youtube.com...

Also 3 min 36

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 24-4-2009 by theflashor]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
WE ARE ONE

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by theflashor

Some people are just not ready to deal with this issue.

People tend to deal with what they can handle and the time for action has long since possibly passed.

The proof is out there, and it's more tangible with each passing day, however I suspect there's more to it than that. Maybe most people can't see what's going on because of the mass mind controlling going on?

It's like the hypnotist that hypnotised a man not to see his daughter right in front of him. The human brain is easily manipulated and it's much easier for people to remain asleep in the Matrix vs waking up.

Start researching alien presence and mind control -

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
i have spent months doing research, sparked from coming across 1 video on youtube by accident. I seem to have formed a larger picture from what i have researched.

research these Key points to understand the bigger picture,.

History. Mayans and cultures from that time and before

Religion Not just one but many teach the same teachings

Science and Tesla waves (nikola tesla history and facts)

The government power elites (the bush family nazi link)

The nazi Powers and ideas

And then alien evidences and witness statments surrounding the subject .

The banking system and history.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
SkepticOverlord, Springer, Simon, Dave Rabbit, Johnny Anonymous and all moderators are all NWO pawns. Is that what your saying? float

Well, it might be true and it might not. I'm not saying they are......

BUT we don't know much about their past, how they grew up and what they've been through, only they themselves know.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Why was Float_'s post removed?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
because he's spamming the forum with that same post.

it was off topic

so, back on topic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join