It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The time is now!! Please act!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Im really starting to loose my temper with the discussion on aliens and ufos / other dimensions. It is no longer a Conspiracy! The facts, evidence, witnesses are there in the thousands may i add!

AND YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT LISTENING!!!

Whats wrong with you?! I think its time for people to start getting pissed off. Anyone that has done extensive research on the subject knows the truth!

--- Key points to research

Nikola Tesla! - The Bush Family and the nazi link

Please look at the following videos

www.youtube.com...

Then Read and watch videos on

cnn coverage of the 2009 national press club x conference about ufo´s with edgar mitchell

The truth is out there. And a former Apollo 14 astronaut wants you to know about it. Edgar Mitchell, who made the longest moonwalk in history in 1971, says alien life does exist and the US government is blocking the information from getting out.

On Monday Mitchell addressed the issue of extraterrestrial life at the National Press Club in Washington after the X-Conference, a convention of UFO researchers and activists.

"We are being visited," he said. "It is now time to put away this embargo of truth about the alien presence. I call upon our government to open up ... and become a part of this planetary community that is now trying to take our proper role as a spacefaring civilisation."

Mitchell, who has a PhD in aeronautics and astronautics from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, said it's only a matter of time before we need to evacuate Earth and seek a new home. "The sun will burn out in due course, and we have to be off this planet if our species is to survive. At this point in human history on this planet, we're now starting, and should be, to reach out beyond our planet and then beyond our solar system to find out what is really going on out there."

Growing up in Roswell, New Mexico - where some UFO experts believe a crash took place in 1947 – Mitchell said residents of the town "had been hushed and told not to talk about their experience by military authorities" and were told they would suffer "dire consequences" if they did.

Residents relayed eyewitness accounts of alien sightings to him because they "didn't want to go to the grave with their story. They wanted to tell somebody reliable. And being a local boy and having been to the moon, they considered me reliable enough to whisper in my ear their particular story."

Mitchell's belief in the existence of aliens is well documented. In an interview with the Times in 1998, he said he is "90% sure that many of the thousands of unidentified flying objects, or UFOs, recorded since the 1940s, belong to visitors from other planets."

"A few insiders know the truth . . . and are studying the bodies that have been discovered," he told the St Petersburg Times of Florida in 2004.

www.guardian.co.uk...

OPEN YOUR EYES!!!! FFS LISTEN AND UNDERSTAND BECAUSE AT THE MOMENT WE LOOK LIKE 1 DUMB ASS SPECIES!!!!!!

Please Star and flag if people are with me on this!

Mod Edit: Removed all caps title.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
It is pointless to try and convince non believers my friend. It is just throwing
pearls for the swines. The only thing you can do, is provide information to the
people that are seeking the truth, that have an open and eager mind, those
that want to learn.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
yes but the information is there! people have seen it, they listen, they watch, They turn off and carry on like they had just watched somone sing a song to them! What the hell is wrong with people, i seriously think if people in the masses dont start listening up, we as a species are going to be no more!

I thought humans were smart obviously not! most are seriously dumb we must look like a bunch of dumb dogs to other species. Which i know we are not but why are we acting like it. Truth hurts but truth is truth Wake up!

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by theflashor

The facts, the evidence and the witenesses that you are talking about add up to exactly 'zero' proof. Stamp your foot and hop up and down all you like but until there's proper proof, undeniable proof (alien dns, alien materials e.c.t.) it looks like your blood pressure will remain on the up.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Too many people come to this site, read books, watch you tube videos and look to it as entertainment. If its not taught at a school or in a collage it just isnt applied to peoples life? WHY? this subject is not a joke please be aware of all the information out there! its not entertainment! its life!

, you just cant tell somone somthing they dont want to hear! please be aware this is truth and not a conspiracy! not just my thoughts. ITS PROOVEN, DOCUMENTED, WITNESSED etc etc etc,.....

lets just go about our daily lifes and hope this will blow over when we all know deep down it wont.

1000s of official people coming together to disclose information is not proof. What do you want, an alien spacecraft to land in your garden because thats what its going to take for most people!

Kindest Regards,,

[edit on 23-4-2009 by theflashor]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
how could the US govt. withold alien knowledge? are they telling the aliens that they'll kill us if we find out? the aliens could do whatever they wanted to.

i dunno guys, i could be completely wrong but without the aliens to back it up there just isn't any story.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I think this has gone past being an myth and swamp gas balloons.

There are so many official people coming forth now, and if you cant take the word of, let us say an Defence minister of Canada, then it is the Denial controlling you, realy..

Or you havent read enough information and then the time has come for you to start reading and stop debunking..Imo at least !

It is all good, one should think !!!

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
There has been many documented transplants that have been removed that can not be identified as earthly. They transmit un earthly signals. They are made of materials that humans just cant put together. And they have been inserted into the human body without any traces of entry points. Is that not proof either.

* its a shame im human because i must be as dumb as others!

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
To be honest the president could go on the tv tommorow with an alien by his side tell us all the truth. And people would laugh it off and say what a good joke! anyways whats for dinner love?.

Dumb and Stupid!

Or

the president could go on the tv tommorow with an alien by his side tell us all the truth. And people would run around like the sky is falling.

Dumb and Stupid again!

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I am a foil head just like a lot of people are, but i cannot be a true "believer" in every piece of evidence that comes my way. That would just be plain naive. There are several cases I beleive to be valid, but if I don't think they are then I am just as aggressive as any "skeptic" on this site. You have to be skeptical in order to get to the bottom of this, and to separate the valid from the invalid, the true and untrue.

Skepticism is important to discovering what is really going on behind the UFO phenomenon. It is essential!!! How else are we going to separate the nut cases from reliable witnesses? How else are we going to separate the weather balloon from the flying saucer. Getting to the bottom requires investigation, and in some cases they are hoaxes others are not. Skeptics are essential to UFO investigation..

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
I am a foil head just like a lot of people are, but i cannot be a true "believer" in every piece of evidence that comes my way. That would just be plain naive. There are several cases I beleive to be valid, but if I don't think they are then I am just as aggressive as any "skeptic" on this site. You have to be skeptical in order to get to the bottom of this, and to separate the valid from the invalid, the true and untrue.

Skepticism is important to discovering what is really going on behind the UFO phenomenon. It is essential!!! How else are we going to separate the nut cases from reliable witnesses? How else are we going to separate the weather balloon from the flying saucer. Getting to the bottom requires investigation, and in some cases they are hoaxes others are not. Skeptics are essential to UFO investigation..

I agree %100 with you. But the fact still remains aliens are real and have visited earth

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Besides looking up information on the internet involving aliens and actually believing in aliens, what do you propose normal people actually "do" about it? It would be kinda cool if some kind of alien-awareness orginization was formed, but other than that I can think of nothing that anyone could do to "act." I don't think writing letters to our local congressman would help, haha.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
just alien awareness. its essential. I know here on ATS there is a limited awareness but still its limited.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by theflashor]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
There are so many facts out there that most people don't know, why get so worked up?

What do you think will change if suddenly half the earth's population shared your belief?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
We need Tesla's research released. Now there was a man with vision.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I don't contend the facts being presented by the OP. I mean, I think some of the stuff is a bit outlandish, but, if there's proof, I can certainly come to believe.

However, your title suggests that now is the time to act. What type of action do you recommend (A)? and (B) if you think that you are correct in these CTs, and you are stonewalled on getting this information out, what are you going to do to educate people on a mass scale?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
What do you think will change if suddenly half the earth's population shared your belief?

" shared your belief? "

ITS FACT, this is my point its about time people stopped treating it as myth.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
when i get time i shall put together what i can on different good sources of information..

Start with the disclosure project if you will

Research Tesla and the projects surrounding his findings

Research how the bush family are linked to tesla and the nazi's

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
"Breakthrough are available to those who can remove one of truth protecting layers."

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The problem with "disclosure", is that the majority of our fellow Americans like the safe little bubbles they live in and are just fine with calling Aliens a myth, or urban legend. It's easier to drown oneself in THEIR version of reality, rather than look at it for what it really is. And not everyone is as enlightened as we are, which is fine with me...more room on the ship for us! LOL! All joking aside though, you can only lead the horses to water. For now I suppose you can rest easy in that you're not the only horse taking a drink

[edit on 23-4-2009 by starsyren]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join