It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chupacabra attacks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Yes. Goats milk is evil. It must be stopped.

Yes. I'm cooked.

But the sentiments still apply

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 04:35 AM
link   
well first off ima start by sayin i kinda beleive in chupas..but im not sure they r always behind that #..ive been based here in montana for almost 2 yrs now..and i must say there r alot of cow mutilations that resemble a chupa attack..hell one guy who was in this cult they have here went to the FBI and told them how he and his fellow cult members would do these attacks...they would drug the animals so they wouldnt make a noise..and then they would drain their blood and use it in their ceremonies..its not the point to slaughter the animals for their ceremony..its that blood is viewed by some cults and the inner power of the body..and they think if they drink this blood they will gain that persons or animal inner power..im not sayin all of the animal mutilations are from cults but im also not sayin every slain animal is a chupa attack either as for ppl not hearing the ppl attack the animals...if u have ever lived in a place like this #hole..u could see that ppl not hearing the animals die is not a strange thing...theres farms where no one lives but the animals..that r in the middle of no where..the farmers come out every mornin and checks on their cows..but if one of em were killed in the night..no one would ever hear...thanks

[Edited on 26-4-2004 by USAFSF]

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Woah!!!!!! Thats pretty fu**** Nuts!!!!!! I mean sure people do that # around all our country. There are so many cults in this soil its rediculous, but yeah i hear its because the white people were happy because the blacks werent slaves anymore is the reason why theres lots of cults. Once said because they still basically blacks.

Out in mexico where the attacks originally and occurences came from doesnt seem like theyd be cults behind it at all. Sounds more like an animal did it. Be that is it may, blood is the center of what is really needed in luciferic worship so one can go figure.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join