It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Coincidence or not? Florida Horses die

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Perfect stranger

Well if my mind is closed, then yours is open to the point of your brain falling out.

hahahahahahahahahahaha thats too awesome.

poor horses. my mom used to have 5 paints. they were the sweetest creatures. except when a little yappy dog would run behind them.. **POW** with an elegant stretch of a leg-

this is my new sig Chadwickus... hope you dont mind!

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
us.cnn.com...

The results of Post mortem are in and....

Post-mortem examinations done by a University of Florida laboratory found significant hemorrhaging in several horses, but the findings did not single out a specific cause.

Hmmm no specific cause, ain't that a kick in the head?
Yesterday everybody was so sure it was a badly mixed vitamin.

I doubt we'll hear anymore about this or any concequence to the Vet that is "Taking the rap"

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
from the npr report it sounded like they mixed in too much selenium

Selenium (pronounced /səˈliːniəm/) is a chemical element with the atomic number 34, represented by the chemical symbol Se, an atomic mass of 78.96. It is a nonmetal, chemically related to sulfur and tellurium, and rarely occurs in its elemental state in nature. It is toxic in large amounts, but trace amounts of it are necessary for cellular function in most, if not all, animals, forming the active center of the enzymes glutathione peroxidase and thioredoxin reductase (which indirectly reduce certain oxidized molecules in animals and some plants) and three known deiodinase enzymes (which convert one thyroid hormone to another). Selenium requirements in plants differ by species, with some plants apparently requiring none.[2]

Symptoms of selenosis include a garlic odor on the breath, gastrointestinal disorders, hair loss, sloughing of nails, fatigue, irritability, and neurological damage. Extreme cases of selenosis can result in cirrhosis of the liver, pulmonary edema and death.[13] Elemental selenium and most metallic selenides have relatively low toxicities because of their low bioavailability. By contrast, selenates and selenites are very toxic, having an oxidant mode of action similar to that of arsenic trioxide. The chronic toxic dose of selenite for human beings is about 2400 to 3000 micrograms of selenium per day for a long time.[14] Hydrogen selenide is an extremely toxic, corrosive gas.[15] Selenium also occurs in organic compounds such as dimethyl selenide, selenomethionine, selenocysteine and methylselenocysteine, all of which have high bioavailability and are toxic in large doses. Nano-size selenium has equal efficacy, but much lower toxicity.[16][17][18][19][20][21][22]

en.wikipedia.org...

oh and it wasnt the vets fault really. the company that made it never made it before, but perhaps they made the mistake on purpose to make the other team win?

[edit on 4/24/2009 by mahtoosacks]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
My question is:
How can any team win if it has no competition?

It would seem that under the circumstances the whole game would be called off.

I wonder, even if the selenium in this preparation was too much, is it enough to kill a horse in 3 hours?

Anyone have time to visit some of the Equine Message Boards?
I'm sure you will find some good info on them.
----------------------------------------------
NWO/Global Governance=Zionist Domination

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join