It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many "suicides" have there been?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I am seeing a pattern that is a bit scary lately as I am sure others are. Starting from the missing Nuke incident last year when Airman Blue went on leave to kill himself, then the DC madem who had dirt on the DC boys went to her mom's house in Florida to kill herself. Then the Anthrax mastermind who suposedly smuggled out weapons grade anthrax out of a top secret facility only to mail it to several people, then kill himself about the time he could have spoken out about his dilema. Now the CEO of Fannie who could have dug up dirt on money trails has killed himself. How many have I missed? This could be a world changing investigation if anyone could actually prove governement involvement in any or all of these "suicides".

Please list any that I may have missed so we can get an accurate list going.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I tend to lean that "suicide" is almost like a domino effect (although some of these I'm doubting were actually suicide cough cough)

When Kurt Cobain killed himself, tons of his listeners did just that and it really began the spark of leaving notes for the finders of your body.

But, i'm gonna go look to see if there had been more, we don't know yet.

The bullied 11 year old- www.foxnews.com...

Female Soldier- www.foxnews.com...

British Actress- www.foxnews.com...

Debted Dad Murder Suicide- www.cnn.com...

Theres a lot more! Geeez

[edit on 23-4-2009 by Republican08]

[edit on 23-4-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
As with any good conspiracy, it's a matter of connecting the dots.

What are the commonalities that these people share?
What significance did each person hold in their respective positions?
Could these people be construed as weak links that needed to be shut down?

At this point, I'm seeing very little that would connect these people in any reasonable way.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by maria_stardust

I'm reluctantly sure we'll see more of these dots, then it'll be easier to connect. Imagine those kid drawing were you have to connect the dots, but you only get three and you have to guess the rest!

I said reluctantly, I listed some that were just the side effects of a failing economy, also due to mismanaged personal financing, ugh, could've all been prevented, if Financial Literacy was common knowledge!

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

The question remains: How far back do we dare look for related deaths?

I mean, do we count Kenneth Lay and Cliff Baxter from the Enron fiasco? Or, do we go back as far as James McDougal of Whitewater fame?

It's easy to imagine patterns, where there might not be any. Be that as it may, playing Six Degrees of Separation in regards to "suicides" would be interesting.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
i geuss all that money actually makes bankers depressed to the point of suicide..if i had millions id probably throw myself in front of a train or 16 story building to..what happened to the favored shotgun blast toface..oh' that would be so 90's..two suicidal shots to head is much more convincing just ask foster..

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by maria_stardust

The airman from Minot AFB did not have any real responsibliity and yet he was named as a weak link in the missing nuke scenario. Then, while the investigation is ongoing, he goes on leave and kills himself. To anyone who has never served, this sounds plausable. To someone who has served, if a criminal investigation is ongoing, there will be no leave. Fishy.

The DC madem, she reports to the MSM that she has names of senators and representatives who have used her service. Then she goes to her mom's house and hangs herself in the shed. Why, because she felt guilty about possibly tarnishing the reputation of a few high rollers? Or perhaps someone helped her.

The latest lost soul, The fannie CEO, we will have to wait for new slip ups in the media reports to find anything out. There will be things reported that should have been kept quiet and the folks who are paying attention will be able to "put the dots togeather" as you said.

I am not the type who things everything is a conspiracy, but when a good one comes along, I am all over it like a cheap suit. When the whole story doesn't make sense and sounds unbelievable, it probably is. There are some folks out there who value money more than human life. If we all turn a blind eye to them, they will continue to do as they please. I don't think I alone can make a difference, but if the right person sees the right information, there might be some sort of resolution.

new topics

top topics

join