It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for 06-07 radio/ tv news clip on positive economic outlooks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Hi,

Looked around for a request board for things like this, but I couldn't find one. I'm looking for an audio clip from a radio/ tv program broadcast in 2006 or 2007 (before the public became aware of impending economic disaster) which says something along the lines of America having a positive economic outlook into the future. Also, if there's a mention of the Iraq war that would be a plus, too.

If not that, direct me to some clips you think would be interesting in the context of past vs. present.

Thanks

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Nevermind. I'm just gonna use an easy listening cover of Bette Midler's Wind Beneath My Wings.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by _alfie
Hi,

Looked around for a request board for things like this, but I couldn't find one. I'm looking for an audio clip from a radio/ tv program broadcast in 2006 or 2007 (before the public became aware of impending economic disaster) which says something along the lines of America having a positive economic outlook into the future. Also, if there's a mention of the Iraq war that would be a plus, too.

If not that, direct me to some clips you think would be interesting in the context of past vs. present.

Thanks

A better search would be all the times in the past people called for the end of capitalism and that the markets aren't ever going to go up again. You can usually find one or two times per decade when the end of the world as we know it folks have been predicting permanent doom. They have always been wrong in the long run as the economy always comes back and the stock market as a whole with it. IT"S NO DIFFERENT THIS TIME.

new topics

join