It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain: Children Tracked by GPS, Encouraged to Report Anti Social Activity to Police

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
We keep mentally regressing, it really sucks. We use new technology to enforce old school tyranny.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The criminals in government don't follow all of our common laws. They enjoy breaking them, on a daily basis. We must not allow these people in government to control our lives. They're tyrants, and we're not their slaves. It's not our government. It's a rogue government & criminal-organization. Fight for your freedom!

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Oh that's nice... I'm sure they didn't think about what typically happens to Narcs when they get detected.
Now they're using children.

Expect a few "Informant" children to go missing because of this one.

The real "trouble-makers" won't conscientiously object to silencing them.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I wouldn't have thought this were true but it's in the telegraph so that's pretty reputable. The shocking part is that this is exactly what Orwell wrote about in his book 1984. The Spies were an organization of young kids who spied on others and reported it.

Scary, scary times.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

Not only does it remind me of Nazi Germany youth but also Obama’s Civilian National Security Force requiring children to do mandatory servitude.

I don’t think it’s a coincidence.. Especially with Gordon Brown, Obama and the G20 setting the stage for a New World Order.

I expect other Countries to follow.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join