It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 clearly visible ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
before the coming of the free watching by artificial satellite the secret bases were upon the ground but after that the secret bases are under the ground to make them invisible by artificial satellites.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
They wouldn't be dumb enough to keep things going on above ground with satellites being able to take pictures. Sure, the government has power over certain areas to keep things from leaking out, but I don't think something like Google Earth would be easily controlled if they were able to get pictures of something and then have the government try to have damage control over the information. They just had to move things below ground to make sure to keep things under wraps. Until of course we come up with the satellite technology with the x-ray vision to seek out everything that is hidden under ground... By which time the government will have gotten some technology from the aliens to either cloak the whole area and have a hologram emitting some fake forest, or use some sort of material, like what they put over you when you get an x-ray to protect your other areas from the radiation, to line their bases and block everything.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
well that was kinda funny i wonder why they put that up there

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by topher
...and if you have uploaded Google Earth, try some of these locations :

37°44'43.75"N - 116°27'12.28"O
or : 37°29'9.94"N - 116°13'31.08"O (to groups of circles on the same screen)
and this kind of geometric draw :
37°37'36.22"N - 116°57'29.63"O

I tried uploading Google Earth and can't see anything. I get the country outlines but that's all. I used to have an older version before my computer crashed and I had to get a new hard drive, but now I can't seem to get a working version. I tried removing and reloading but it didn't help. Did anyone else have a problem like this and/or any suggestions on how to get the ground images? All I see are gray areas when I zoom in and an few city markers.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by topher

Nellis range bombing targets
n37 44 43.75 w116 27 12.28
n37 29 9.94 w116 13 31.08

Nevada test site roads
n37 37 36.22 w116 57 29.63

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join