It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG - I have an EXCLUSIVE Interview with Gerald Celente FOR ATS - next week - What Questions do you

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Any word on this interview ?

im a fan of his

and looking forward to it

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

Economists don't look at the stock market very often. When we do, we look at the inflation-adjusted numbers, and we see the business cycle.

If you look at inflation-adjusted numbers as a leading indicator of the overall economy, we go into a depression every 30 years. This is obviously silly.

To prove that Wall Street is an early omen of movements still to come in GNP, commentators quote economic studies alleging that market downturns predicted four out of the last five recessions. That is an understatement. Wall Street indexes predicted nine out of the last five recessions! And its mistakes were beauties.
-- Paul Samuelson, “Science and Stocks,” Newsweek, September 1966

Paul Samuelson is a good scientist.

[edit on 6-5-2009 by theWCH]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

I believe it is going to be released tomorrow, from my understanding.

So look for it!

Again, I wanted to ask questions not asked before, I asked questions more in line with ATS's interest.

OH, yeah, the word 'illumaniti" is mentioned by Mr. Celente too! AAAhhh, but how is that word used.... that is the question!?

stay tuned and look for the interview!!

Hope everyone likes it.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Thanks for getting up the gumption to interview GC. Looking forward to when it gets posted.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
reply to post by Seany

I believe it is going to be released tomorrow, from my understanding.

So look for it!

Again, I wanted to ask questions not asked before, I asked questions more in line with ATS's interest.

OH, yeah, the word 'illumaniti" is mentioned by Mr. Celente too! AAAhhh, but how is that word used.... that is the question!?

stay tuned and look for the interview!!

Hope everyone likes it.

Thanks for doing this!

I wonder what he thinks of us

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I can't wait to see what you put together as a result of your interview !

I was wondering , did you manage to use some of our posted questions during the interview ?

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Yes and no - there were a few questions I put in forum - not in the direct form posted here, but you will see the overall questions were the type the forum requested. Though many postings were either - questions that he has answered dozens of times and is available right now to listen to and find out his answers. But - questions I did not have written down were asked, because those followed the line of conversation. You will see that - how the questions followed what he was saying. But those conversation questions were also in a different form but still in line with questions I had for him. The MSM questions and conversation went along - though my exact question I had written down was the "MSM seeming to do a divide and conquer with the public" right now. We discussed the MSM at length - but not in the way of dividing the country - in the interview it is about "distracting" the country.

So - I did not want to be stuck on absolute questions I had for him, I wanted to go with the flow of answers and conversation - which naturally brought up other questions that still relate to our interest here at ATS for truth of the situations occuring right now.

I have to admit, I am nervous about the release - because - I hope members of ATS feel I did them justice by the interview and the questions I asked. They were not just questions I wanted the answers to - but many I know here wanted answers to.

Also - there were many comments he made, regarding certain subjects. I would loved to have asked him questions on following his one or two comments - example: in the interview he says "govts poisoning the air" - I wanted to grasp onto that one phrase and ask his opinions on chemtrails and is that what he meant by poisoninig the air? But time wise it just wasn't possible and flow of the conversation it was not possible.

But has it given me more questions for him, if I ever got a chance to interview him again? Absolutely!

But - another interview may never happen! I am very thankful for his granting this one though!!!

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

I was lucky enough to have the chance to ask Mr.Celente a question but in his answer I was left with the impression that he knows a few things that he may not yet be ready to state in a open form .

Did you at any time feel that Mr. Celente might have a bit of information that he as of yet doesn't feel comfortable revealing just yet ?

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Hey - he is honest and he is blunt - he does not mix his words - besides being VERY passionate about what he sees happening and the injustice of it all.

I am sure there is much more info to gain from him - I personally think he would be honest about any questions asked.

But - I was not going to ask him some of the off the wall questions posted here either! Only real questions in his area of expertise - though I would like to know his "thoughts" on some things that are controversial (sp?) and out of main stream, but still legit.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I can't wait to read your interview and I am sure you did a great job

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Okay, from my understanding the interview will be released sometime today 5/8. BUT - dang it!! I am not going to be around a computer all weekend except maybe for moments. So, I won't be able to join the conversation. Oh well.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Oh Im so excited! I've been really looking forward to your interview.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

You an me both! I can't wait, and what little patience I have is really stretched.....I know i till be worth the wait, but I just can't.......

I hope it's definitely released today, or I won't sleep tonight....

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Did I miss something?

Where is this?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join