It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG - I have an EXCLUSIVE Interview with Gerald Celente FOR ATS - next week - What Questions do you

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by undermind

Originally posted by questioningall
... the complete fall of the dollar, the list goes on.

Has he been predicting the fall of the dollar? Yes he has according to his bandwidth pig of a website.

The USD has vastly increased in value since the beginning of the so called global meltdown.

If you took a position on the foreign exchange market (forex) on July 6, 2008, roughly the beginning of the global meltdown.

You took a position selling the pair EURUSD, which means you are exchanging Euros for US Dollars, you are selling Euros and buying USD in the exchange.

You take a SELL position for EURUSD, which is a BUY position for the second currency in the pair (USD). Your position has a lot size of 1.0, which means roughly $65.00 would've been taken out of your account by your broker to fund the position:

Price EURUSD at 6 July 2008: 1.56900

Price EURUSD at 19 October 2008: 1.34000

= a fall for the pair of 0.22900

If you had cashed out that $65.00 position on the 19th of October,

the position would be valued at roughly $22,900.00 .

That's in four months, in the middle of the global meltdown.

People haven't dumped the dollar. The exact opposite. They have BOUGHT dollar, hand over fist like rice dinners in China.

yeah, i hate to rain on the "parade" around here, but this would be one of my main talking points, along with many others (see my other post about "2012" and celente)

Not to mention we have gained on the YEN BIG TIME, was back to 100 for a bit

And lets not leave out that major indicies are back to break even for the year and the NASDAQ is IN THE GREEN this year.. so much for that meltdown..

IMO his 15 mins of fame are fading fast, and If you picked a number behind my back (1-10) eventually you would get one right.. then you get to go on Fox News apparently (what a reward!)

this just goes to show the US Dollar (USA) is still the strongest economy in the world, IMO this guy just straight up caters to the viewers of fox news, which are obviously growing by number if you look at the trends on this site.. whats going on with you people? /end rant

[edit on 2-5-2009 by GreenBicMan]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

You are kidding right?

You don't really believe the meltdown in over?

As I see it, this is the time period to take advantage of doing everything that needs to be done until the meltdown starts taking affect again.

People are lulled into thinking everything is going to be all right, so now get rid of what you need to etc.

The govt. is proping up everything right now on falsehoods, it can only last so long until a complete collapse.

It will happen - too much money printed etc.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
As I understand it, when Hilary went to Beijing a few months ago (January?) China was given "eminant domain" in return for all their "loans" - in other words, USA was mortgaged to get money to ... What did they do with that money??? Oh yeah, confidential.

Eminent domain means China can TAKE whatever they want. Hawaii? No problem. California? Another good choice. Anything else China might like to OWN?

This also means every homeowner and business looses totally. Courts will uphold whatever the government determines is "just" compensation which will be pennies.

Owning land in USA is not a good idea, me thinks...

But I'm sure we'll be alright, after all they wouldn't lie to us!

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Why didnt he predict Fashion Medical Masks?

Is designer "Just do it" Wacko Jacko type face fashion the next biggest thing after the I pod?

When does the I Breathe come out?

Is the I Vaccinate likely after that, and if so will it have a better battery life than its musical predecessor?

All joking have contributed already just dropping by to say good luck QA and be sure to get it recorded well, record it x 2 as it happens, you know what they say about working with animals, kids and all things electronic?

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Its been over a week, when does this interview happen

im looking forward to it

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
cool! Interview on Monday the 4th got it. posting this to keep the thread alive a bit..

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Will a link to the interview be posted when its done ?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Yes, I do, based on historical facts that I have outlined about 100 times on this website, I will do it one more time.

100% of the time, based on historical figures, after a recession, the 20 Daily EMA, 50 Daily EMA, 200 Daily EMA are in "inverse form"

Now, your key to get back in is when the 20 EMA crosses back over the 50 EMA Daily Period, holds this consecutively, and is now going towards 200 Daily EMA (see nasdaq right now)

Now, Once this happens, 100% of the time, indicies gain around an average of 40-70% within the next 18 months, and new highs are reached, I would say no later than 2 years.

This is all lining up right now, and the Nasdaq (technology) is the frontrunner. This is the BEST information you will ever find on this site, and so far it has all been lining up (I have been stating this for more than a month now)

Now, where is your historical/factual/non-biased information that is not based on your opinion?

I open this theory up to all members, but so far have not been challenged... I await your challenge

IMHO you will look quite foolish by years end

EDIT: If you would like me to explain this in more detail, I would be glad to. Btw, I didnt just stumble on to this information, and dont be so naive to think big money doesnt know this as well..

[edit on 3-5-2009 by GreenBicMan]

[edit on 3-5-2009 by GreenBicMan]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

I am still not sure what exactly the thread will be at this time. I have corresponded with Mr. SO - but haven't gotten a "definite answer" on what I need to do - once I have completed the interview. It will be transcribed in written form.

In regards to - GreenBic - you go ahead and convince yourself that the meltdown is over, but the rest of us who have been paying attention know the real meltdown has yet to begun.

The fact is all the money printed has not yet taken effect (which it will - hyperinflation) and the derivatives market has been pushed and pushed into the future, but at some point it won't be able to be pushed anymore. The results will hit. I don't want to be the "winner" at the end of the year, but I can tell you right now - I expect the market to start plummeting in mid July and the U.S. money to start going down in value. Things can only be hidden for so long.

Also, I listen to the experts who are willing to tell the truth, - Gerald Celente, Peter Schiff, etc.

You go ahead and listen to Jim Cramer and all those network people, of course don't think - there is an agenda behind what they are telling you either. Compared to those with no agenda and only trying to get the truth out to help people.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Interview has been accomplished this morning.

It was 35 minutes long.

Very interesting information was gleened from it.

Including a wonderful thought:

The PTB only have power if we give it to them. (long and short of it)

I still need information what to do with the interview in putting it on ATS - so stay tuned.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Oh how exciting! Please give us some little *snippits* from the interview. How did the interview go and how did you get 35 minutes from him when you stated it was to be a 20 minute?

Congratulations on your interview and it's completion.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

We're all watching, QA....I'm so excited...! Can't wait to hear it. He must be such a fascinating guy to talk to.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Great News then!
Cant wait to hear all about it!
Do you have an estimated timeline of posting?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
As we speak I am preparing to transcribe it - as requested previously.

Time flew during the interview and it seemed like only minutes.

I think it went well, as I asked him questions, I had not heard asked of him before and answers I had not heard from him previously in interviews.

I will give you a hint......... he definitely catered to the ATS forums during certain topics.

I am still getting over my nervousness of doing the interview, but overall I feel I was able to get information from Mr Celente that others have not and would not allow him to give.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by questioningall]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
reply to post by Max_TO

Also, I listen to the experts who are willing to tell the truth, - Gerald Celente, Peter Schiff, etc.

You go ahead and listen to Jim Cramer and all those network people, of course don't think - there is an agenda behind what they are telling you either. Compared to those with no agenda and only trying to get the truth out to help people.

Hahaha

Dont assume you know anything about me.

You think I listen to any of those shills?

Check my other posts, I only think for myself, and use my technical analysis.

You are the one IMO that is swayed by others opinions.

Dont be so quick to judge

EDIT: You still have never challenged my theory, but ran around it.

EDIT: Hope your interview went well

[edit on 4-5-2009 by GreenBicMan]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I will give you a few more hints about the interview, since I have had a u2u or two about it.

A certain person's name is mentioned - as a third party candidate -who could do the job - take a guess at that one

Also, thoughts on MSM

Martial law possibilites

false flag event

Swine flu

meltdown - one big conspiracy?

China

I have answers to the above plus much more from my interview with Mr. Celente today.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Great! work!

I'm looking forward to check it out when ready!

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I can't wait for this. I would love to hear his thoughts on swine flu/red flag event.

You should get a million ATS points for this!

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

Once again, you're confusing the stock market with the economy. The stock market is not the economy.

Anyone who bases their expectations for the economy on the stock market has no idea what the economy will do. As should be apparent at this point, the stock market can often be driven by irrational exuberance. Remember, it was almost three times as high in 2009 dollars back in 2000 as it is today. Did that make sense? Obviously if it can be driven by irrational exuberance it can also be driven by irrational pessimism. There is no obvious reason to believe that the market has suddenly become a better judge of the economy's prospects now than it had been in times past.

Of course even in principle the market is not reflecting the economy but expectations of future profits. An announcement that the government will shut down Social Security in order to make Citigroup, Bank of America, and other banks fully solvent would probably send the market soaring, even though it would likely be really bad news for the economy.

Of course there are grounds for thinking the economy is looking very bad. Recent data on existing and new home sales, durable good orders, and construction all indicate that the downturn will be even worse than most forecasts predict. But the public would be much better advised to make its assessments of the economy on economic data than the stock markets fluctuations.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by theWCH

Not to get off track on this thread, but the stock market is a leading indicator, and for you to challenge that notion is pathetic. 6-10 months after a rebound in the market, you can expect the economy to pick up.

All these job losses, manufacturing data etc.. are all coincidental, or lagging indicators. That article you posted is worthless

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join