It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG - I have an EXCLUSIVE Interview with Gerald Celente FOR ATS - next week - What Questions do you

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

EIGHT - Does he see us possibly going into Marshal Law around the world - and a "One World Govt" coming from this meltdown?

I'm wondering if my question concerning the Prisons for Profit may be connected to Marshal Law, if there's a total economic collapse? I don't understand other states, including ours are discussing releasing current inmates. Yet, they are planning to build more prisons! These For Profit Prisons come in and take over a town. They promise the moon and our politicans fall for it. There is no vote for the people. The are grabbing up our land, water and destroying the wildlife habitat. The Buffer zones of a 9.5 mile radius is elimated, because they do not care about the people. Our voices are not heard and the newspapers here are all for the prisons. They Can and Will put a Prison in anyones backyard!

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I wolud like to ask "will the world eventually accept thet they are psychic in my life time? (i'm only 17)
and..
"will the world come to its senses and stop religion?"

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
First of all, congrats!

I would like to know what he thinks will happen to the Dollar in the near future, and more specifically how big the impact of inflation will be on the Dollar's future. Perhaps it could be interesting to ask how US-China relations will evolve (due to their huge amount of US treasury bills)

[edit on 24-4-2009 by Mdv2]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Wow! congrats to you! - well done!

I'm wondering if Mr. Celente often is traveling abroad outside the U.S - to feel the current pulse of other societies and take impressions from other countries in person (talking to people) when he's collecting information for both the national and the International trend forecasts?

(I mean - sometimes it can be good to take a look at your own country through eyes from outside your country - with another perspective)

Or is the work made soley/mainly by gather information at his office with Internet sources & reports, and a big contact network inside the U.S?

And how important as a tool is the Internet for his work/trade?

And does he think that the 'Power That Be' in a not so distant future could pull the plug of the Internet from its current free form and impose a heavy Internet censorship, and implement any subscriptions deals for accessing some by them, choosen trusted sites?

A personal and somewhat crazy question of mine would be if you could ask Mr. Celente:

What's your favorite food & Wine?!

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Here are some ideas. That most interest me.

I would like you to ask him why he removed all his money from the bank when it is FDIC insured.

Will this financial crisis be worse than the Great Depression?

Does he really expect a revolution will occur in the US resulting in a collapse similar to that of the Soviet Union?

What is his opinion of Aliens and UFO’s?

Oops I forgot can you ask if he is hiring and has some spare room at his place? I have 3 friends out of work and may lose their homes.

[edit on 24-4-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
My questions:

Does he know about Steron, when will cold-fusion finally make it to the marketplace, and are there any other new energy technologies we should be watching.

Also: What is his take on UFOs.

[edit on 25-4-2009 by Yandros]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Strange, I thought the big guys who run the show here on ATS would congratulate you in getting this interview exclusively for ATS.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Questions for OP:

1. How have publicly owned companies contributed to this? Specifically does he think it is wise to even have a public stock market?

2. Does he think the fiat monetary system is a necessary way to conduct business in this day and age. If so why, if not what kind of system would he set up?

3. Timeline of events in his best estimate.

BTW, thanks Questioningall, ats and mr celente for this. I'm really interested in what he has to say!!!

[edit on 25-4-2009 by miragezero]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Great Work!

I have alot of questions but most have already been asked, and judging from your threads you know exactly what to ask anyway. You have done some good threads that have included him and of all the people on ATS you would be in my top say... 10 who I would wish to make an interview like that in the first place!

Hope all goes well and I'm anticipating the Podcast and Thread. Peace!

P.S. Is it true he hadn't heard of ATS!? I reckon he's gonna be starstruck!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
As others said, good work for taking the initiative.

I would ask a rather selfish question.

If things go the way he thinks for the USA, what kind of effects does he thinks this will have in Europe?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
You are a breath of fresh air - ATS is saner with you around - I am sure you will ask the perfect questions and let the man fully reply - like I said you are my favorite journalist on ATS - you are a humanitarian before all. Thank You and I am very exited.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Thank you everyone who has been saying congrats on getting the interview, but actually ALL I did was ask.

Proves it never hurts to ask for something. Of course I did have a phone conversation with his assistant and through it, I believe she found I was knowledgable enough about him and what is going on and capable of speaking decently that he consented.

In regards to any word on the "why" I did it, nope - nothing, but that is OK.

I have done it for myself but also - I like getting knowledge to others and even if I just do it without any "official" pass, I will still do it.

Imagine if all of us, took various initiatives in different ways - what we could accomplish, besides making ATS an unbeatable forum and wealth of knowledge. Which it is, but also getting those interviews with people who will tell the truth about things!!

Which leads me to the fact - I have another idea about something to do to......... will keep you informed....

[edit on 25-4-2009 by questioningall]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Mr Celente; what about USa gold reserves? No one knows how much is there, if any! So, what democratic tools do our "democracy" have to see that a revision is made by people we trust. A 100% inquestionable research! Not any nice numbers of ounces presented by "one of them".
Any suggestions?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I believe Celente is predicting a collapse of the college/education system. I'm wondering if he could give more exact information on how it will take place (lack of credit for college tuition, I assume?) and when it will take place?

I'm curious, because my opinion is that the system is starting to crack even as we speak.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I would like to ask if palladium is another good choice in metals for the future of demand.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I would like to know:
What should the INDIVIDUAL do to insure there survival in these turbulent times?
How can we make it better, faster?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Update

Here is an overall youtube vid about Mr. Celente's at his website

www.trendsresearch.com...

I would also like you to know, I have been corresponding with Mr. SkepicOverlord regarding the interview and getting it on ATS!!

I am very excited and honestly (a little nervous) but I am working with all the questions provided, besides some of my own, to choose those that will be most enlightening to all of us here at ATS and that he has not been asked before by MSM or other radio shows.

I hope everyone will enjoy the interview when it is completed.

It has been a learning curve for me in many ways, I have been spending days and hours, making sure everything will work correctly besides all the downloads and equipment to do the interview and record it.

The final result of the interview, from my understanding at this point will be in written form and not a podcast. I will be recording it though, so Mr. Celente will have a record of it, to do as he feels free to do, including if he wants to put it on his youtube: GeraldCelente channel.

I wanted to let everyone know where the interview stood at this moment.

I will be contacting his assistant, as soon as a few questions are answered by someone else.

Thank you, everyone for providing questions on this thread, if you don't hear them asked, it would be due to the fact, he has already answered them in previous interviews, they were not valid for his expertise, or there was not time for them.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Update -

Interview is set for Monday 5/4/09.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Thanks, I was wondering when the interview is, so it's on monday, is it going to be a pod cast, with a thread of Q&A, i'm guessing.

I'm excited as all hell about it, i'm sure you have to be up all night thinking about it!!!!!

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
congratulations on your scoop QuestioningGal!!

Don't know if this has been asked yet as I've only skimmed this thread but....

Does Mr Celente see anything coming out of the controversy of Obamas natural born status and qualification for POTUS that is still being debated on the internet?
IF so, can he envision this ever amounting to Obama being expelled from office at any time in the future?

Sorry, just had to ask.......

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join