It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG - I have an EXCLUSIVE Interview with Gerald Celente FOR ATS - next week - What Questions do you

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Hi! Congrats also! I dont have a question, the world has enough already!
God speed.
I just wanted to say thanks and I applaud you!
You came on the site and have sought out the truth immediately.
You ask the hard questions and are not afraid of the answers
like so many others seem to be. You set your mind to know!
I am confident you will find what you seek and along the
way you are inspiring, denying ignorance and opening minds!
Indeed you may be the very essence of what this "club" is all about!
Hats off to you and give 'em heck! Good luck! You have our support,
And a great big THANK YOU from ATS!

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
OMG - I got an EXCLUSIVE Interview with Gerald Celente JUST FOR ATS! This will be an ATS exclusive. Why did I contact Gerald Celente and ask for an interview FOR ATS?

Tell me WHAT QUESTIONS DO YOU WANT ASKED

I will have a 20 minute interview with him!! So I will be able to get quite a few questions in!!

I AM SO EXCITED!! I can't believe I get to interview him!! COOL!

[edit on 23-4-2009 by questioningall]

Ask him

In you propective.
Has the finacal sector & the banking sector had true fundamental change?

If the names of the company's changed.
Are the same players that benefited from the fall still in charge?

The American public remembers the lecture that we recieved from the automotive sector.

We are no longer in the automotive business.
We now make more money financing them than making them.

With that in mind.

Are they now simply swimming in there own chum of there own creation?
Was the shake up in the Automotive sector just another aberration of the credit mess.

Or is this a back handed way of pealing off the Medial & Retirement benefits of the blue color worker.

--Watcher

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Proud for and of you...many kuddos for doing and not just talking,takes a huge amount of guts and determination!
He's one of the few I personally "listen to" and will be totally excited to hear what you have to ask and how he responds...
Be yourself because as I see it,you sure knew how to take the initiative and get the interview so I don't see how you can fail!

I think if I had a specific "question",it would be as to the future of the many pension-funds and those funds held in private management that people "can't really access..."and does he think those will be subject to failure as well.

This is exciting!

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
[edit on 24-4-2009 by F15-Pilot]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
This has got to be the number one person I listen to and believe! You must be excited - as I would be to be in your shoes!!

I want to encourage those who do not yet know how this man is to do a google search and start reading & listening. He is the 1 person everyone should be listening to right now, IMHO, that is....

It is good to study as much as you can before the interview, as you stated you were going to do, questioningall! The more prepared you are the more comfortable you will be. Also, remember to take time prior to talking with him to relax and follow your heart. Maybe a little prayer for guidance right before & everything will transpire as it should. 20 minutes is a flash and will disappear quickly.......maybe 4 major questions - spending 5 minutes on each would be a plan. ??

There is so much I would like to hear his thoughts on, but definitely a timeline of some sort for the crash of the dollar, food riots, and mass civil unrest. Especially since the massive layoffs & economic downfall has not yet really hit where I live. (Though I am making alot less this year & my hours were cut to 30/wkly to avoid layoffs) I assume there are other parts of the country doing ok right now and I'd like to know when we ALL will start to feel what so many others have already been feeling.........

BTW - what is the date for this interview??????

Here is his channel on You Tube for anyone interested in hearing what this man has been saying.....

Gerald Celente Channel

[edit on 4/24/2009 by Champagne]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Mr. Celente......Do you have an agenda. What do you have to gain from sounding your message.

Who is on your team of researchers? (and just for kicks) What is your hope for mankind?

[edit on 24-4-2009 by The Great Day]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
You might what to ask this.

Mr. Celente,

The Democrats and Republicans parties have played the Tea party protests as a divided America on the MSM, and radio talk shows. When is reality we know America is not divided, but united more than ever. Do you see the people voting Republican and Democrats out off office in large margins in favor of the third political parties , i.e. Constitutional, Green, Libertarian, American, Parties Etc..

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Hello, and congrats on your interview. Just remember who you are interviewing and that getting honest answers to real questions will be tough. He is a very shrewd man. I didn't want to start off on a pessimistic note, but I guess I did!

I'm not sure when your interview is, but I am providing you with information that essentially builds the case that the government has essentially staged this economic disaster through derivative trades and offshore accounts. If you care to get to the heart of the matter, and avoid the common questions we here over and over again, I suggest you read the article at this link...and study up hard.

This is at the core of all economic issues, here and abroad. I don't have time to explain, so I will leave it to you to make your own judgement.

The link I am providing you with is just a starter. This subject HAS NOT been discussed by Celente, nor is it written about by very many bloggers.

Good luck.

cafr1.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Just a thought....

If you do not have time to "bone up" on the material referred to in the link, then ask him...

when can we begin to expect to conduct full disclosure audits on the federal reserve and JP Morgan? He of course will say that an annual audit is performed on the fed, but it is just a general description of assets. NOTHING about transactions.

JP Morgan would be the key. They are the king in the derivative trading arena. In fact, they are it. They have never been audited nor do any of the US laws regarding accounting practices and reporting apply to JP Morgan. If you don;'t know why, then you shouldn't be asking any questions.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Hi, I have a question for you to ask Mr. Celente. Just want to say, I haven't read most of the thread so if I repeat something somebody else said or asked please forgive me..
Anyway, a little background for those who don't know... Mr Celente had predicted months and months ago that there would be tax revolts. They wouldn't be violent at first. Anyway, he was recently interviewed and the reporter asked if the Tea Parties going on were the revolts he had predicted. He answered something like, "yes. but you haven't seen anything yet."
He went on to say that someone has to really do something and he has something up his sleeve (I'm paraphrasing here) to start a revolt of some sort to get us somewhere. Anyway, my question is "what does he have up his sleeve? What's he planning?"

Thanks

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Wow good work getting this interview woohooo.

Question: What do you predict in terms of what system we might utilise after the free market/monetary system crashes and dies? Do u think a resource based economy could come about from this crash where people are living in many smaller community type centers??

Thanks..

[edit on 24/4/09 by free_spirit_earth]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I have a question for Mr. Clientle.

As per the stratigic forecast study done by the US defence department regarding the situation in Asia called (study asia 2025) it is predicted that there is a strong possibility of a nuclear explosion(s) along the indo-pak border if India and pakistan goes to war (which also has a strong possibility according to the study) and as per the present circumstances it seems like things are building up to lead to that kind of situation.

Also some of the tibet based monks are predicting that the world might be going into a nuclear tussle by the year 2012.

So, what does Mr. Clientle has to say about this. is it really going to happen?

It would be great if you can get a reply from Mr. Clientle on this issue.

Thanks

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Question:

Assuming that the present system of money created through debts is a win solution only for the world elite and surely not for the broader population thus creating bigger and bigger economic crisis that are at the base of the worsening of the wellfare of the common people, do you see, in a forecastable future, the possibility of a real change in the worldwide monetary system?

That is, do you think that the basis of the Zeitgeist Movement, if you are aware of it, is something more than simple utopia?

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
To answer a few questions asked,

The interview is going to be next week, his assistant told me to get in touch with her when I am ready. I let her know at the time, I was going to start a thread for questions from the members, since it was going to be an ATS interview.

Second, I have been listening to his previous interviews on youtube, there are many questions he has answered that have been asked here already.

So, I encourage people to listen to some of his latest interviews, due to questions they are submitting, they will find the answers to them.

ie: gold, crime (already starting)

Questions that have never been asked are like the following, which I have in mind to ask him and had posted before.

QUESTIONS

FIRST - I believe it is VERY important to get his opinion on China - wanting to tie the dollar to inflation and does he believe they will continue to fund our ongoing debt - and wasn't an endgame by the U.S. govt to cause hyperinflation to pay off the debts easily afterwards, what will happen now - if China insist on inflation/dollar tie?

SECOND - Pensions - There has been talk in Congress about taking the American Workers Pensions - IRA's - 401K's and using those to provide more money to the banks for bailing them out... does he see that happening?

THIRD - the conquer and divide type situation going on in MSM with the American public, MSM seems to be deliberately and systematically trying to make a huge division in the America. Does he think that is by design and part of a plan?

FOURTH - He has mentioned concern of troops possibly firing on the American Public - does he believe they will do that - if ordered to. And would other country's troops fire on their citizens if ordered?

FIFTH - Does he believe the global meltdown was a systematic long range plan or just dumb regulation?

SIXTH - he has mentioned a third party is needed, instead of the 2 party system - does he believe someone like Ron Paul could fulfill that?

SEVENTH - He has mentioned a false flag possibly happening to take away our rights more - do you think that will be internet based, so the govt. then cracks down on the internet - due to the knowledge people gain from it? Rockerfeller has said "It is the number one hazard" - my continuing question - "Hazard for who"?

EIGHT - Does he see us possibly going into Marshal Law around the world - and a "One World Govt" coming from this meltdown?

The above are questions submitted so far - and I have NOT heard asked of him before.

I will say again, many other questions submitted have been asked of him before. I want this interview to go over things never mentioned nor discussed with him from anyone else, that I can find.

So, am I on the right track - do many agree here, with the questions I have so far?

Let me know

Another one - if time - Gold/Silver manipulation - when does he see the end of that happening - or does he?

[edit on 24-4-2009 by questioningall]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Questioningall...thank you again for having the smarts to arrange this...I'm really impressed.

I think you've covered all the bases really and your list of questions is pretty comprehensive already, but if I had the chance to talk to him, I would be really interested in comments he's made recently about food supply issues. I've thought for a long time that food issues will be the final straw, and he talked in an interview about "edible landscape", or the need for us to produce much more of our own food.

It would love to know what he feels is the future for this. Will we be planting victory gardens out of sheer need, or is there going to be a shift in attitude that will wean us off the food industry? Most people are pretty much helpless when it comes to actually providing their own food, and we've got to the stage where we expect other people to do it for us.

And what about the Monsanto issue? Does he have any thoughts or research on the future of farming?

If I think of anything else, I'll post again, and I can't wait to hear your interview with him....GOOD LUCK!

Cait x

[edit on 24-4-2009 by caitlinfae]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   

... the complete fall of the dollar, the list goes on.

Has he been predicting the fall of the dollar? Yes he has according to his bandwidth pig of a website.

The USD has vastly increased in value since the beginning of the so called global meltdown.

If you took a position on the foreign exchange market (forex) on July 6, 2008, roughly the beginning of the global meltdown.

You took a position selling the pair EURUSD, which means you are exchanging Euros for US Dollars, you are selling Euros and buying USD in the exchange.

You take a SELL position for EURUSD, which is a BUY position for the second currency in the pair (USD). Your position has a lot size of 1.0, which means roughly $65.00 would've been taken out of your account by your broker to fund the position:

Price EURUSD at 6 July 2008: 1.56900

Price EURUSD at 19 October 2008: 1.34000

= a fall for the pair of 0.22900

If you had cashed out that $65.00 position on the 19th of October,

the position would be valued at roughly $22,900.00 .

That's in four months, in the middle of the global meltdown.

People haven't dumped the dollar. The exact opposite. They have BOUGHT dollar, hand over fist like rice dinners in China.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Can you ask him if he is optimistic about the U.S. economy at all and ask him specifically when he believes we will recover?

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

I would ask him when the world is going to come out if his predicted 'Greatest Depression' and will we look forward to a more stable global economy afterwards.

He strikes me as an excellent social/economic forecaster. Does he foresee a major change in the way the economy works and if so what does he think it will look like?

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

reply to post by antar

That is a GREAT Idea, how can I put that together?

I have a webcam, I would assume he does too, but how do I do it?

Is there someone in N.Y. who can tape it at his office, as I am asking questions over the phone?

HHHmmm - help out everyone - giving me the way to get a video taped interview, him there and me here.

Congratulations! It's amazing what someone can do just "for the asking"! I have worked in media somewhat, and because your time is short (half hour) and because webcams on each end could be a time problem (getting set up, coordinating both ends, etc.).

My suggestion is to focus on an audio recording - video is not necessary - audio will be easier and just as good - got to spend the time with questions, not concerned about pictures. If you were in a studio, great, but for this don't concern yourself with the video - just the sound is important.

My Question:

Real Estate in USA - Any reason to keep it or just sell off and leave the country? And where in the world does it look "good" to him???

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Ask him, after all the doom and gloom has happened "if it happens" How would the world look after these events?

star and flagged. for being so awesome.

[edit on 24-4-2009 by Bringer]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join