Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

OMG - I have an EXCLUSIVE Interview with Gerald Celente FOR ATS - next week - What Questions do you

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
What can we, regular citizens people do about government accountability? Letters and emails do not work. Is there another way?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
CONGRATULATIONS!!

This is a really very exciting development, for both yourself, and ATS. You have been granted an opportunity to help advance ATS to the next level. Great job taking action.

Have you ever done an interview? I would recomend doing some role playing simulations with a friend. 20 minutes will fly by and you will have to stay in control of the interview to try and get the most of your time. (just a tip if your new to this type of thing)

As he as already predicted the coming crash of the dollar, food riots, and mass civil unrest, skyrocketing unemployment, etc.

--I would like to hear if he believes this implosion of the economy is happening by design?

and if yes, what does he think is the motivation/desired outcome?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dkman222

Thanks, but no one needs to congratulate me yet. I have never received anything for being an ATS Press Corp member, and I don't know if I ever will. But I can hope I will.

I have wanted to ask Mr. Celente many questions already, due to the MSM always asking softball questions and cutting him off when he gets to the nitty gritty of things.

They also stay away from the topics that could possibly alert people to deeper things going on.

Examples: Congress talking about taking the U.S. pensions and using them for more money for the banks. MSM has never even mentioned that.

China wanting to tie the dollar to inflation - again missing in MSM

Future of U.S and China's relationship and if they will continue subsidizing our debt.

MSM asks him about general things, they don't inform the public about other very important issues being discussed.

We know about them, because we are aware on ATS - but the rest of the public does not.

Unemployment - where does he see the numbers at in the future.

I want to ask what others will not, but I am also going to ask those questions of which he is an expert on.

I am going to be doing lots of studying and watching every interview I can find that he has done in the last year - which are many.

I hope, at the end, he will have enjoyed the interview, since he will be able to tell the truth of what is happening and answer questions, no one else has asked. Then he will be willing to be interviewed again in the future for ATS.

So, lots of studying for me and preparing for the interview, I am reading everyone's postings and will choose questions which is in his field.

Please keep the questions coming, there are some very good ones being posted.

OH BTW: I had asked for an interview with Peter Schiff too, they just emailed me back, - "Sorry" too busy right now with the meltdown happening". Oh well, hey - it doesn't hurt to ask.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
1- I would like his opinion on the relationship between Pakistan and India in light of the Taliban slowly taking over Pakistan?

I see this as a greater danger than Iran ever was and his opinion on that would be most welcome.

2- What does he foresee in the future for the relationship between Taiwan and China? Will that situation someday soon explode?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Amazing job at getting this interview, this is the kind of attention ATS needs!

My question:

"Mr. Celente, would you say you have been predicting your most recent trend forecasts for the next few years to be 'more extreme' in nature than what you perhaps truly believe? I say this in the context that you would exaggerate the severity to bring awareness to the dire situations we find our selves in, or do you honestly believe in the severity you predict?"

I hope my question is not to long for you.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I would like him to address anything he might have in the area of the government coming out and giving public disclosure and confirmation of definite extra-terrestrial presence.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Ask him whether or not he was aware that literally millions of Christians believe we are living in the end times, and that the Bible mentions many of the same things he is forecasting coming to pass, and whether or not he was influenced by the Bible and the end times prophecies in it.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Ask him about the FED and wether he thinks it should be required to undergo congressional oversight. Also ask him about the 16th amendment to the constitution, its legality (as it was never properly ratified) and the current role it plays in todays economic crisis.

Best of luck with your interview!!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Nice job getting this. Of course, as a consequence, you are catering to the likes of fox news by further publicizing this person. Nonetheless, since I could be one of the few that are bucking the trend around here these two questions should at least start to compose a "devils advocate" list....

1. Since doom and destruction is coming by 2012 (conveniently), how long do you predict your company to be viable? Of course, we will all be homeless and living in tents, so how are you going to position your own company to survive this?

2. A trend a lot of people will agree on is that newspapers are slowly making the way of the telegraph. How will you overcome this? Will USATODAY.COM be a viable option? Or will you look to the "mayan calender"?

Good luck

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Here is one for 3 days ago, Mr. Celente on Alex Jones radio.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
This is really great, congratulations. I think an important question to pose may have something to do with Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports. If he is aware of them, I guess would be the basic question.

video.google.com...
cafr1.com...
www.youtube.com...

The basic thing about the CAFR, is that almost all governments in this country(local, state, federal, even smaller districts and cities) are apparently taking in more money than they are spending in their 'budget'.

The basic way to explain this(I think I saw alex jones say something like this): Lets say that I have a job bringing in 100 dollars a week, and have to provide for my family. I tell my family that our budget has to be 5 dollars a week, without telling them that I make 95 dollars more. When we spend only 4 dollars, we have a dollar surplus in our 'budget'(aka public figure), when we spend 6 dollars, it is a dollar deficit in the 'budget'. So, my family finds out we are in debt and decides they have to start working jobs to help the family pay off the 6 dollars a week - But they do not know that I have 95 dollars in the bank!

They get us to pay off the debt in the 'budget', but in the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report, they are posting Record surplus's. When the budget is in a deficit, they ask for Tax money from us, without telling that they are making hand over fist outside of 'budget' figures.

It is the return the government is getting on investments. What did they invest in? EVERYTHING. They essentially own over 50 percent of everything.

Does this make sense? I want everyone to understand, so that this question has a higher probability of being asked. Is anyone else familiar with CAFR's?

This is an extremely important question for Celente, just to make sure he finds out about it. If he doesn't know about it, then he doesn't know about it. I guess then you'd just have to suggest he look it up, and move to the next question.

Either way, nice job getting the interview.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I would ask him what we should do to survive when the system goes down. Ask him to be very specific! Should we stay put? Should We Bug Out? Ask him what HE WILL DO PERSONALLY????? Will he go underground? Would he take up arms? Press Him.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Congratulations for your initiative to not be beat to part of the ATS Press Corp, and I believe you have shown a great desire to be part of the ATS Press Corp, through being part of it regardless of not being formally accepted yet. You appear to be a born trier, who wont be beat. An interview with Gerald Celente .Well done!

My questions would be: The prices of gold at the moment, do not seem to be reflective of the real market. I thought gold prices would of been around $1500 at the moment.
Does Mr Celente believe these gold prices are being manipulated at the moment, and is it the right time now to buy, or will the gold prices reduce further?
And I live in Australia. Where does Mr Celente see Australia in this global financial crisis at the moment and where it is heading, with a time line, if possible?

Thank you!

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Here's my list of questions.

- How much disclosure is likely to happen from the US govt in the next 4 yrs?
- What is the future of the CIA, especially with respect to the media, US government and Mossad?
- How do you see US international relationships changing for the future; in particular with China, Japan and Israel?
- Will labor markets become more or less state protected?
- At what point if ever, will the paper manipulation of gold and silver implode?
- What's the future of the biased media monopolies?
- What is the future of internet censorship?
- What role do you think the IMF will play in the next 10 years?
- Will Ron Paul win the 2012 presidential election? (this is just for fun
)

I have a thousand others - but those questions hit to the heart of it.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Congratulations on being proactive and successful... you're an example to us all. I love Celente.

These are ALL great questions. You're going to have to select the best somehow...If you're lucky the interview might go on for longer than 20 mins. It really needs to be two hours! When you're picking your questions I would like to see:

1) Questions that focus on solutions on an individual and macro level. Goals for people and societies to work towards. We all know TSWHTF at some point, how do we minimise and overcome it?

2) Questions that focus on the world as a whole, and possible future wars, not just the U.S. I understand a lot of you are Americans but I'd like to see a broader view.

It may or may not be a good idea to send him a list of your best five questions in advance, so he has a chance to think deeply on them.

All the Best and Good Luck...

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

My questions would be: The prices of gold at the moment, do not seem to be reflective of the real market. I thought gold prices would of been around $1500 at the moment.
Does Mr Celente believe these gold prices are being manipulated at the moment, and is it the right time now to buy, or will the gold prices reduce further?
And I live in Australia. Where does Mr Celente see Australia in this global financial crisis at the moment and where it is heading, with a time line, if possible?

Mate - I can answer the question of gold manipulation. Yes it is being manipulated - like it has for the last 30 years or more. It is actually a matter of public record that the COMEX has naked gold shorts - but that it is not being investigated, because the govt knows and is not letting the regulators in - because its protecting the $US. I did have a link - its hard info to find, but it is 'public' - just well hidden.

The gearing ratio looks to be well over 100:1 - they are carrying 100 times more paper than they are gold - but they are not alone -most US banks are also playing this game - but they must run out of gold soon. However, it appears that central banks and maybe IMF gold is going to be available to bail them out - so god knows if they are going to hit the wall on this.

The BIS are playing the same game with silver, ratios over 50 to 1 there, conservatively.

As far as Oz is concerned - even though I'm Australian also (not living there right now though) - I am much more interested in China, Japan and Israel (the most important three I believe - the UK and Europe is easy to predict - I think Japan may be the most important element in US foreign relations right now from a political point of view, China from an economic point of view and Israel from a security point of view).

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Dear Mr. Celente,

I have heard that the major insurance companies are about to go belly-up. Is this true? I have also heard that this would be the final straw to destroy our stock market, dollar value, and start the tidal wave of final destruction financially. Is this true, and can you elaborate more on this possibility and the circumstances involved? If this is a true and close scenario, what must we do to survive the tidal wave/tsunami? When do you think it will happen? One last question: Who holds the government retirement plans and life insurance contracts, and where are they in all of this economic debacle? If they fall, what will it cause, and when will it happen?

Do these upcoming economic events lead to civil war, and at what point does China cruise to our coastline and demand that we pay with our real estate?

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I think it is important to ask about something other than the economy that is all he usually talks about on main stream news. It would be very cool to get his views on other things such as if he believes in some sort of NWO. Two of his trends on his website are Whole Health Healing and Regenerative medicine, but I have never heard anyone ask him about those.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Great!! Happy and proud for you.I have been an avid listener of his for several years now.I can't wait for your interview.My question
o you foresee the possiblility of states such as Texas and South Carolina seceding?Could something like this really happen in the near future?Thanks and good luck with the interview.

[edit on 4/23/2009 by jakeinspace]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Dear Mr. Celente,

Are 'Prisons for Profit' going to Push their way into more and more towns?

If so, who do you think the inmates will be?

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join