It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG - I have an EXCLUSIVE Interview with Gerald Celente FOR ATS - next week - What Questions do you

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Ask him why the IRS is still in force since all of congress and government knows it is a ruse. There are only certain persons that are required to pay taxes and the general public isn't really the target of the tax. If people knew the truth about the tax laws, they would revolt tomorrow.

Ask him why the government didn't send 1 million dollars each to 550 million americans over 40 years of age. There would be a stipulation that they would have to buy a home, a car and invest it in the market. That would take care of the entire economy. Why can't our government officials figure little things like that out?

Ask him when he thinks the "violent" part of this division of our country is going to take place.

Ask him if he thinks it is the american way to rise up and revolt against our government and if so, when does he see that happening.

Ask him when does he think we will see Obama and 80% of the government officials, tarred, feathered and hung in the streets.

Get to the good stuff man...

peace

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
When do you see the collapse of the dollar?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Very exciting!
This is the kind of thing I voted for a week or so ago .. interviews with 'experts' and the such. I consider this fella very interesting and I'm definately going to check in to see what he has to say!

MY QUESTIONS - Will Atlas Shrug? Will the middle class taxpayer get fed up with supporting the entire planet with ultra-high taxes imposed upon them and will they also shrug?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I would like to hear his thoughts on the possibility of disclosure being used as a tool to manipulate the people of the world , thank you .

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Sorry if this question has already been asked, kind of in a hurry and haven't read all the responses:

How did you like working with Alex Jones on The Obama Deception?

What are your thoughts on the Help Bill Obama is trying to pass?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I think your original question about the T-Bills and China is absolutely a great idea.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
My question -

"Have you ever worried about your personal safety being the barer of bad news and truth?"

"Have you ever had anyone try to keep you quiet about anything? If so, what?"

The reason I asks these is, Michael Ruppert the author of Crossing the Rubicon has had many attacks because he was predicting similar outcomes and telling many truths. Everything from physical attacks, legal and personal computers being sabotaged.

Maybe one more question.

"Do you think Americas general ignorance has kept us a float since the start of the recession?"

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Well done Questiongall!! S&F

I would like to ask him what can we, as normal people, do to get out of this mess that the PTB have gotten us into. How can we put a "spoke in the works" as far as their plans go? How does he see the future of the UK too?

Thank you!

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
What else is there to really ask him? We all already know what he is pushing: Severe depression with food riots, also known as TSHTF.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
My Q:

Without revealing your professional secrets, what advice can you give to people striving to become better trend forecasters? In general, what tools or elements do you find useful when forecasting macro events?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I have a few ideas to add to the thread.

Do your best avoiding questions that are ALL speculation...ex: "When will the dollar collapse".

I like the one asking if he has ever been "silenced", or maybe if he has had any personal experiences with corruption within the media.

A few philosophical questions as well maybe, regarding religion and life itself.

Then ask for his thoughts on education. I always believed knowledge is power, book smarts and street smarts combined.

Also, could America live in a state of class without making slaves of other countries? Is it only the corporate owners benefiting from these third world countries doing our work, or is it truly an economic boost to us to buy products at a "cheap" rate (if that even exists)?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Alright I have some original questions, I think.

1. What countries will take over as the economy powers?

2. Will this collapse lead to countries blaming the USA and decide to go to war with the US?

3. Do you think marijuana will be legalized with in the next couple years to help the economy?

4. Will this economy collapse lead to people impeaching the administration and replacing them with a legit US President? Who isn't lobbied and politically controlled by money?

There you go, hope they're good enough to be asked.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I've watched and listened to many Gerald Celente interviews. I was sitting here at work last week listening to them one after the other.

I've noticed he tends to repeat himself alot. I really hope he doesn't say ' When people lose everything, they lose it' again. Doesn't matter though, I love the guy.

Since he tends to repeat his information a fair bit, try to get something new out of him.

During his other interviews he often hints at being more aligned with our type of thinking than he really lets on.

I'd like you to explore just how deep he thinks the conspiracies go. Does he believe in some form of a nwo being orchestrated? Or are todays happenings purely a mixture of stupidity on the governments part and greed on the bankers part.

He may feel like he can talk about these topics a little more than usual due to the nature of the site interviewing him.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by FritosBBQTwist
I have a few ideas to add to the thread.

Do your best avoiding questions that are ALL speculation...ex: "When will the dollar collapse".

I like the one asking if he has ever been "silenced", or maybe if he has had any personal experiences with corruption within the media.

A few philosophical questions as well maybe, regarding religion and life itself.

Then ask for his thoughts on education. I always believed knowledge is power, book smarts and street smarts combined.

Also, could America live in a state of class without making slaves of other countries? Is it only the corporate owners benefiting from these third world countries doing our work, or is it truly an economic boost to us to buy products at a "cheap" rate (if that even exists)?

If you ask him about education he'll repeat what he's said about it in other interviews.

To the OP, i'm sure you've heard every interview he's made so far. You seem to be a big fan like myself.

You only have 20 minutes so try to get as much new and interesting insight as possible out of the interview. For this reason avoid questions which can be answered with things he's already said. Which he tends to do alot.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Well Done questioning All

I would like you to ask the following sort of question or exactly

"We all now see the situations and trends both yourself, and many ATS members have been talking and warning about for many years, in regard to the Economic Depression manifesting now around us, and the social change that will create broadly across the western world's populus.

Firstly Specifically in regard to the western world, as people become disenfranchised from both their governments, and also their peer groups normal behaviour through a lack of money and access, to do the normal recreational things they have both grown up with for the youth, and become accustomed to for all, besides an increase in the sale of Condoms and Fast Food
do you envision an return to a more importance based on Religion and such like in the coming years.
Do you feel then that many will now not look for their satisfaction from Retail therapy, but from both organised and personal belief structures and faiths, looking for meaning in their lives now the next big house, and dream of Capitalism is fading, and soon will be totally shattered in their psyche, and therefore interests and attendances in these matters will rise significantly?

Secondly-if you to see this premise arising as I do, do you therefore feel there is a danger of the type of Fundementalism being seeded in western countries, albeit of a more moderate nature, as we have observed in other countries where both lack of faith in the government and poverty breed this?

Thirdly-What are the biggest benefit's and dangers inherent in these "C" changes to both western governments, and traditional (post world war 2) social structures of the family, schooling, and community

Thank You"

PS don't tell fibs celente! youv'e been watching ATS for years its where a lot of your material came from

Maybe leave the above paragraph out

Kind Regards,

Elf

[edit on 23-4-2009 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I would like to know what he sees in the future for DUBAI.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Great. I can't believe my eyes. You actually have an interview. Boy, where do I start. Gosh, I have so many questions, but I don't want to over-burden him. I guess, Ill have to start with ..........Who are you and why should I ask you any questions at all?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I sorry you have an interview with who? I know nothing of this person. Obviously he is of some import or you wouldn't have used the "OM G" response.

I guess I will have to Google him to see if I have some questions.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
well questioningall i have a feeling you're about to become part of the ATS team, congratulations! I'd like to be part of it one day as well, but i have a feeling that's years away (or more then likely never gonna happen haha).

Nice job scoring the interview, I'm unfamiliar with the gentleman your interviewing so I'll have to google him for now.

Again congrats.

edited typo.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by dkman222]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Maybe this question will yield some fruitful thoughts from him, maybe I can help your interview out, I have often wondered why we are in a irrational mode and on the brink of the end of Western Civilization, since as Carrol Quigley claimed the goal was to end our power of free will and
implement a world government.

Here's my question for Celente:

Since the definition of currency maybe nothing more than just a social construction, why do people deny their own part and behave in such socially justified or illegal or irrational manners with regard to the value that "others" have created rather than their "own" intrinsic value and liberty?

People seem to me unable to break away from harmful social constructions, such as the war on terror, drugs, mental health as public policy and public good, forced treatment, forced incarceration for the benefit of societies socially constructed ideas of freedom of speech, guns, etc.
It seems to me that this limit being socially recognized as legitimate underpins the ability of the government to function as a medicalized state, backed by the force of violence and science to claim the truth above anyone that steps out of line and speaks out against this tyranny.

They seem to want to turn everyone into soldiers, Hitler claimed the same of all his people, the medical community became soldiers, educational community as well, etc.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join